Turning Chase (Into a Jock Slut)

Story Info
Chase Huxley is a bisexual star athlete of his wrestling and.
2.2k words
4.69
16.9k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Yeah, take that cock, puto." 18 year-old Chase Huxley vainly struggled to suppress his moans as he felt his virgin ass stretch and squeeze against the rigid cock taking his manhood. Sweat dripped from his tousled brown hair mixed with the spit that covered his face. His arms were tied up against a soccer goalpost as three golden-skinned Latino brothers ravished every inch of his muscular, rugby player body. Two of the brothers, twins, held Chase down as their tongues hungrily lapped and twirled around Chase's swollen nipples, hickey-covered neck, and sensitive ears.

The eldest brother, a tall hunk with a corded bodybuilder physique, tightly gripped Chase's ankles and pumped his spit-lubed cock hard and fast into the struggling jock. He moved one hand over to grip Chase's now-turgid cock and laughed. "Looks like our little maricon is enjoying this." The sight of Chase's leaking cock, and the sound of his desperate moans, spurred the Latin hunk to increase the pace of his animalistic fucking "Fuck, fuck, FUCK! I'm gonna breed this fucking puto! Yeah, take this real man's dick, I'm filling you up with my seed!"

Chase woke up with a start in the middle. A thin sheen of sweat coated his body and he felt a warm goo in his boxers. Fuckkkk. It was the horny teen's second wet dream in the past month. He quickly cleaned up and tried to avert his mind from the burning guilt at having such dirty fantasies as losing his virginity to a rough gangbang on a soccer field. Chase had been hopping on the "no fap" train for the past couple of weeks, believing that it would help him push himself even harder. The wet dreams and sick fantasies were just a part of the jock's price of achieving his physical and athletic peak.

Chase glanced at his phone. It was 5:30am. What the hell, I'm not falling back asleep. Might as well head to school early and hit the weight room while it's empty. He threw on a white cutoff tank and some cotton sweatpants before hopping into his truck and driving off to start the last day of his junior year.

Whether in the bustling halls of Washington High School, or by its verdant rugby pitch, eyes tended to linger on Chase Huxley. His presence, a potent fusion of medium brown hair kissed by autumn's palette and striking blue eyes that held an enigmatic depth, commanded attention with quiet authority. Standing tall at 5 '11", he wore his age with an athletic grace, his physique sculpted by the crucible of years of disciplined training on both the rugby and wrestling teams.

A few girls had even signed up to volunteer as managers for both the rugby and wrestling teams, specifically so they could get closer to Chase and ogle him during workouts. At rugby practice, each sprint, each pivot, exuded the raw, virile energy he poured into perfecting his craft. The jersey that clung to his form seemed to mold itself to the contours of his body, a canvas showcasing the artistry of athleticism. On the wrestling mat, his toned and sinewy body moved with precision, yet his golden skin would scatter sweat over the mat as well as his opponents. Wherever Chase went, whispers and stolen glances painted him as the embodiment of teenage dreams.

It helped that, as an 18-year-old high school junior, Chase was a year older than most of his peers. His ultra Type A mother, a pharmaceutical executive, had decided to "redshirt" him for a year in school, knowing the advantages this would grant him in the competitive world of sports scholarships.

Despite his good looks, Chase had a gentle soul and somewhat shy demeanor. He often blushed at the leering glances and flirtatious advances that girls and guys alike would throw at him. He was bisexual and had been dating Sara, a classmate and semi-elite gymnast in his year. Chase had a crush on the sweet, petitie, and mild-mannered blonde since middle school; so when she finally agreed to go out with him a couple years ago, she became the focus of his entire romantic attention. Every couple of weeks, he would surprise her with flowers, drive her out to watch the sunset from the bed of his truck, or snuggle up on her couch watching whatever show she wanted, usually something Chase himself could barely feign interest in, like the Bachelor or some other trashy reality show.

Sara claimed to want to save herself for marriage, so Chase and her never went all the way. Instead, Sara loved making out with the blue-balled stud, feeling his strong hands passionately run over her body and his hungry mouth desperately worshiping her soft lips. A few months ago, she started allowing Chase to go down on her - the inexperienced but eager jock spent hours watching videos on how to pleasure a girl with his tongue and felt proud that he could now make his girlfriend moan with pleasure and orgasm over his handsome face. Sara enjoyed toying with the sex-starved teen and seeing him get all flushed and horney.

She promised to give him his first blowjob sometime before the start of their senior year and loved the feeling of making the most attractive guy at school go crazy with lust. Alas, Sarah would be out of town for almost a month. She had flown out to some big gymnastics meet the day before and after the competition, her family would all go on a vacation to Italy.

After driving home and finishing his last day of school, Chase went for a short jog around the neighborhood. It was his second workout of the day, and he wanted to get the extra cardio to boost his summer cut. He spent almost the entire run thinking about sex, alternating between fantasies about taking things further with Sara and fleeting, quickly-suppressed memories of his sick dream from last night.

As Chase walked back into his home, he sniffed his armpits, detecting a mixture of fading deodorant and masculine musk. Sniffing himself was a weird habit he'd developed lately, one that always turned himself on a little. Being bisexual, whenever he messed around with Sara, he was always equal parts aroused by her feminine, soft curves and by his own ripped body and manly scent. Chase took a quick rinse in the shower and as he walked out with just a loose pair of athletic shorts on, he passed by his stepbrother Brad's usually-empty room.

Chase jumped a bit, somewhat startled by the presence of another person in the house. His mother was a workaholic and rarely left the office before 7pm, while Brad was about fifty miles away partying his way through his sophomore year at UT. Brad was sprawled out on his bed, wearing only a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs and holding what looked like a vape pen to his mouth. Brad finished his semester about a week ago and was spending a few days in Cancun with some of his SigEp bros. He must have ubered home from the airport earlier in the day.

Chase couldn't help but to pause for a second to admire his older stepbro. Brad was the bigger of the two brothers. He stood at 6'4" and had a bulky physique with thick corded arms, round shoulders, and a bulging chest covered in a dense layer of dark hair. Chase was always slightly jealous of his older brother's hairy chest, which seemed to imply a sign of male dominance over his own mostly-smooth torso. Brad had wavey, dark brown hair cut medium length and deep brown eyes that always seemed to carry an arrogant, sexy glint. Brad's strong jaw was adorned with a heavy five o'clock shadow that flirted with the line of becoming a short beard in a day or two.

Brad turned his head and winked and smiled lazily at Chase. He quipped casually, "Well there he is. What's up, fag? Just stroke one out in the shower or something?"

Chase smiled, glad to see his stepbrother and idol again. The two brothers had been very close since Chase's mom married "Naw, you dyke. You know I've been saving my loads for Sara, you little pothead." Then, Chase blushed slightly, knowing that his cock jumped little underneath his towel at seeing his stepbrother sprawled out nearly naked on the bed. In an athletic movement Brad sprang off his bed and put Chase in a playful headlock. "Glad to know my little bro's still a pain in the ass."

He easily wrestled the younger jock onto the bed and then poured him a tall shot of whiskey. "Here, drink this. We need to catch up, bro." Chase took the shot down in two big gulps and winced, "fuck that shit is strong." Brad chuckled and held out the vape pen. A hesitant expression crawled over Chase's handsome, All-American face - he had never done any drugs besides alcohol before. Brad saw the expression and understood; he explained how to take a large drag and hold the vape in his lungs for a few seconds.

Chase, idolizing his brother and feeling excited at being offered weed like a man, did as instructed. The vapor burned his lungs and he let out several big coughs. Brad let out a booming laugh and poured Chase another tall shot of whiskey. "Here bro, let me help out, give me that pen." After Chase downed the second shot, Brad took the vape into his mouth and then shot a healthy amount of weed into his little brother. The younger jock felt aroused at feeling the dark-haired hunk's body warmth over his, and the brush of the soft lips against his own. Fuck I'm hard again. Brad pretended not to notice his brother's hard-on and put his hand up behind his head, exposing his thick curly armpit hair that further aroused his embarrassed brother laying beside him. "Let's just chill for a bit before Mom gets home."

In a few minutes, Chase was flying high and the room was spinning. It was his first time getting high and he was getting a bit anxious. Brad sensed the nervous energy and reassured him, "just chill, bro, everyone feels weird the first time getting high. And I'm here to make sure you're okay. Here." Brad sat up and easily flipped the smaller man over onto his belly. He then straddled Chase and used his strong hands to give his brother a slow, deep shoulder massage.

"Fuck that feels good." Chase felt his anxiety melt away under the firm and almost sensual rhythm of his stepbrother's hands. Brad smiled, "You like that, bro?" He then ran his hands down Chase's back, tugged the waistband of his shorts, and pulled them off. Chase was too high and relaxed to care. But then, suddenly, he felt something warm flick at his hole.

Chase's hard cock throbbed against the mattress as Brad spread his cheeks and began tongue-fucking the warm hole. Brad squeezed the round, smooth bubble butt hard a couple of times and Chase moaned. "Fuckkk. Oh fuckkkk. What whaaaa. What the fuck are you..." Brad pressed his tongue hard and deep into his stepbrother's virgin hole and Chase let out a loud, inaudible moan.

Brad pulled his tongue out of Chase momentarily. He whispered in his deep voice, "That feel good bro? Helping you relax, right?" Brad's own 9-inch cock was rock hard by now. Growing up, he and Chase were close, and had jerked each other off a couple times this past winter break. Over the past year, Brad noticed how Chase had fine-tuned his athletic body and during that winter break he knew, that he wanted to eventually fuck his little step bro. This summer, he was determined to get what he wanted. He wanted to make Chase his bitch, to turn him into a complete cock slut, to make him beg to get fucked and pounded like a little sex toy.

Chase stammered slurredly, "Y-yeah...it, it feels kinda good dude..fuck...yeah it f-feels nice...".

"Good." Brad slapped the bubble butt hard and then used one arm to flip Chase back over onto his back. He looked his step bro up and down. Chase's rugby and wrestling chiseled body glistened with sweat; his six-inch cock was nicely shaped and rock hard. It paled in comparison to Brad's thick 9 incher, and Brad held their cocks together and whispered, "You're hard, you little slut." With his other hand, Brad pinned Chase's arms over his head.

At the touch of Brad's hand and cock, Chase exploded. "FUCK! Ughhh. Agghh..nooo...fuck..." Cum splattered all over his torso and face, a couple of drops landed on his thick red lips.

"Damn bro, you really are a horny slut aren't you?" Brad ran a couple fingers over Chase's taut chest and perky nipples, coating them in cum. He put his fingers over his brother's lips and Chase, high as a kite, instinctively swallowed the fingers and licked off the cum. Brad then used his hands to squeeze his brother's jaw and pull his mouth open. Feeling dominant, he let out a loogie and spit into his brother's mouth; then he lightly slapped his flushed, red cheeks. It super turned Brad on to see his step bro acting like a little slutty bitch.

Brad smiled. He was definitely gonna get his way this summer.