All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Drunk Bride-to-Be'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it

I'm loving this little series. I know from the first chapter all these women have daughters as fheir pets but here is a possible twist. Two even. Have them turn a family member that is not their daughter. And have one turn a family member of one of the other contestants. Cant wait for another turn!

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Love these stories!

Can't wait for the next one! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

even though I know these are made up stories they are still not my cup of tea, and I only read the 1st and last page, Amanda knew what she was in for but she still accepted it, and as for being turned just because she has sex one time with a woman, this does not make her a lesbian, just as her friend Tina ran out afterword I am sure she is not a lesbian, she was just drunk

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
5 stars, reluctantly

Gave this 5 stars as I thought it one of the better turning chapters in this series. A little difficult to read due to some bad grammar. The editor/s must have had their mind/s on other things. That being said can't wait for more. Would be nice to have back stories on how these women made their own daughters submissive lesbians.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Another great piece of work from you.

As another one said, I think how the 5 MILFs turned their daughters is a GREAT idea. I personally prefer it when the daughters turn the Moms, but hey, can't complain if it is the other way around. I just like Moms and Daughters over any other kind of incest stories.

ALSO: to the "not my cup of tea" comment. Do you read things just so you can be negative? Things I don't like, I don't read. It is not that hard!

SeductivebeastSeductivebeastover 7 years ago
I love your seduction story

Another great story and made me want to see how things turned out for the bride-to-be. It'd be exciting if she did eat the other girls pussy in the bathroom. I am looking forward to the next story and keep up the good work.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 7 years ago

Love all the stories,can't wait for the rest to come.I enjoy them very much..ty

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So much fun and well written too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Someone should have been spanked. Like for instance Jenorama for checking out adult sites on her mommies computer. She seems to be the Jerry Falwell of this site. Nothing is ever to her liking. The story is usually to long or sometimes not long enough. Sh

I really gets the idea aren't just for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Beauty

You never disappoint, you're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another lesbian dominance gem from my favorite all time sexy writer. Nothing I love better than a lesbian seducing and turning a straight woman. Loved the rough anal with Amanda!

Liz

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great

another great chapter really love reading them I can see that Jasmine will probably win this comp with so many other targets can't wait to read about those

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I only wish I could meet a woman like that I'm so wet.

JoolibiJoolibiover 7 years ago
More...

Excellent work, looking forward to the next instalment!

Julie

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
I don't know what it is...

...but the stories you've written about having a "bride-to-be" become a pussy pleaser are ones I find particularly fascinating. The one in the Bree series was terrific, and so was this one.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Wait for the wedding

I so hope Jasmin's next day at the wedding will be as satisfactory as this story has proven to be!

sherman7sherman7over 7 years ago
the wedding

It would be nice if when Jasmine went to the wedding the bride and bridesmaids went old school and wore stockings that matched the color of their dresses. For even more fun Jasmine could sneak off with the bride and Zelda and have a threesome during the reception.

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentover 7 years ago
I love Jasmine's character but one good seduction is better than three quickies

I really appreciate this author's stories, and Jasmine has the potential to be one of my favorite characters of all time. She is even more audacious than the other "turning" series characters because she seduces her prey before the bewildered eyes of their straight friends. Somehow seducing someone in a dark nightclub also seems more realistic than some of the other stories.

I am particularly looking forward to what happens with the uptight and angry Zelda. It would be nice to see Zelda show more resistance. A little real drama goes a long way to stimulate the libido. :)

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 7 years ago
ANOTHER WINNER

Oh Jasmine.....You have such a command of the erotic word, no matter the subject. You are, without question, my favorite author here. You did a marvelous job with this story, I only wish you had, or hopefully you will write about the wedding festivities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great story of lesbian love.

I would love you to continue this story ibwould like you to write about jasminewalker going to the wedding and turning the entire bridal party lesbian including the grooms mom and other females in his family.

kasin13kasin13about 6 years ago
Spin off story?

Would love a side story from the point in the bathroom and whether or not Carrie did more or if she just left the stall, maybe the bar all together. Either way, maybe she struggles a bit with what happened and if she should tell Zelda in the few hours left of Jasmine's plan but decides Zelda won't be seduced either way. Then how she feels up to the wedding about what happened and feeling guilty or realizing she wants more, maybe writing it all off to being drunk and fulfilling a last minute secret desire. Then continue from there to the wedding with her thinking she's fine or feeling frustrated with anticipation, then being seduced again by the gifts from Jasmine. Move into Zelda's turn at the reception but before that have it build over the wedding and etc. IDK. Would be pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

My favorite story in the series. I would agrre with kasin13. It would be nice to have a side story or a flashback from the point in the bathroom and whether or not Carrie did more. Any case I am looking forward to the next stories in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
expand the story

Great story, cant wait to see what happens to Zelda. Maybe turn the brides mom or grandma.. like it when older straight women get broken and turned..please continue this story

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 5 years ago
I wish I'd met someone to turn me when I was 18...

I wish Jasmine had met me when I was younger. I had so many fantasies of other girls when I was 18 and it took me a while to get there. I love your stories, Jasmine Walker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Further adventures

Would like the brides adventures written about as a spin off and also Lori as well maybe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

6 ☆☆☆☆☆☆ at least and one of your very best stories. I never wanted this part to finish. I think I want to marry Jasmine. And listen to her adventures whilst I eat her to multiple orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing. Jasmine you have to write the story of the wedding. You're denying me my orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drunk sex is a crime.

Brer_OtticaBrer_Otticaover 1 year ago

Would love to read about Jasmine tearing a lesbian swath through Carrie and her straight Republican bridesmaids at the ceremony the next day. You could call it The Red Wedding.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

584. Nice to have such a club where everyone is horny and available. At least there is no waiting in line for the last stall. What if there was a line a la Big Rosie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50793 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...