All Comments on 'Turning Contest: A Kinky Cuckquean'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Great!

Loved it, Jasmine! Thanks! Wish I were Cam! I'd love to have my own Rosa! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Your story telling expertise shows again. Excellent story and very hot also.

lexstrokerlexstrokeralmost 5 years ago
Love these stories!

I love how these are just straight up all about fucking. Yes, the long building stories are wonderful, but so are these types of stories. I love the different scenarios that you have created, and while it’s fun to see what will happen next, I’m really looking forward to the final, giant fuck fest! Thank you for sharing and keep it up!

14TGF14TGFalmost 5 years ago
Best in the series so far...

I but admit to enjoying everyone of this series and this is the best so far....

Keep up the great work and get that kinky mind doing overtime!

I'm looking forward to the next one already....

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 5 years ago
Hope you follow up with these 2

Excellent story. Another hit. Hope you follow up with the 2 teens we just met. Lots of potential there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Question

This is a nice series and all, but will we ever have a winner, and how did the daughters end up as subs anyway? It has been almost 4 years. Great story, but there needs to be a winner.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
another great addition

i just love your stories, and the way they progress. thanks for sharing, another five star writing.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 5 years ago

I'm honestly hoping for more black women and white men stuff from Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MILF slut

Jasmine I can see you in this character. I love the turning stories. 5 Stars

ready52ready52almost 5 years ago
Ending

I was thinking the same thing as your Anomymous reader: when will this great story end? And hopefully the ending tells the daughters fate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Again, great! More submissive black girls/women, including black cuckqueans, please!

Your stories are always well written, imaginative and quite good. As a black woman myself, I was particularly pleased that it featured the development of submissiveness in a black girl/woman. I was even more turned on by turning an initially reluctant, superficially dominant black girl into a cuckquean destined to be dominated and humiliated by her white rival. Well done! I hope there might be a sequel or follow up, or perhaps other stories with similar themes focused on submission and humiliation of black females. I've read your stories 'Deconstructing the Professor' and the 'Dominican Slut' series, and immensely appreciated those. Submission and humiliation of black females, cuckqueaning of black females, and themes along those lines are considered so taboo, so uncommon, that I deeply appreciate them when they come along. And I admire the courage and boldness of those who write such stories, given real-world racial and racist assaults and offenses. Yet, like many transgressive, controversial things in literature and art, this kind of fiction can be cathartic and therapeutic in its own way, even, and especially, for at least black women like me. So, once again, thank you, Jasmine! I hope for more.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 4 years ago
Jane!

I sure hope we read as the arrogant Jane learns to savor the flavor of Veronica’s juicy peach!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just What I Always Wanted!

Mmm, graphic het sex! With lots of cocksucking, fucking, and eating cum! And a woman being made submissive to a man!

You do know that this is supposed to be a LESBIAN series, right? Couldn't even finish this shit.

(If you're going to go off-topic this way, could you at least put a spoiler warning? I mean, really.)

Paulina_CPaulina_Cover 4 years ago
Another Thrilling read

To be honest I had never heard the term 'CuckQueen' before. I truly loved the story, and I also learned something new. I'm sorry it had to end so soon.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter6969over 4 years ago
Among your best!

Jasmine,

I've been more turned on reading this story than any others recently. I wonder if I don't have a little of the cuckquean in me, too... Thank you so much!

xoxoxoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot

As a black man, I love stories where black men and women are submissive or are dominated. So bored of the usual monotonous black thug dominant theme. Great to explore different themes with black people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore the Anons

It's really funny how some people can get their panties in a twist. To the anon comment "Just what I always wanted":

--

This series is "supposed" to be whatever the **** the author wants. And clearly you have never read a silkstockingslover story! All (virtually) lesbians are submissive to cock. In real world terms, all women are bi. Presumably, because this is what the (bi) author knows.

--

Straight women are just women who haven't had the chance to try women. Most MCs start out straight. They usually are not by the end of a story though. More often than not, previously straight women end up in submissive positions. A few (such as it's looking like the Syndom story MC) become Dommes.

--

Bi women are the natural conclusion.

--

Lesbians come in three types. Alpha bitches who need put in their place by a man (Ellie from What Mom Doesn't Know is a good example). Or Alpha women who DO know their place (Veronica here, Cinthia from Oh Submission Town, Amy in Accidental gangbang). Or subs kept by lesbians who haven't yet been claimed by a man (Sandra's girls in Best Present, until given that is). The second kind are more self aware and, like Veronica, usually free and just take on Masters temporarily. It is important to remember the first kind WANT a master, they aren't bad women, they just need to push limits to find a man strong enough to claim them (This is why Eillie's wife tolerates her. She knows Ellie CAN'T just bend over to a man and take it, her submission needs to be earned).

--

This dynamic is much of the fun behind her stories. The world is, on the surface, predictable: men are on top, women naturally submit. But there are so many ways this dynamic is expressed, and silkstockingslover is slowly exploring all of them, while many are left to the imagination. I already like to fantasize how Nabisha and Brenda will find their Masters, who will thus also claim Sally and Amy. We will never see this, but we can be sure as the sun rises that it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Turning or not

I can see why some are disappointed about the lack of major Lesbian Content during the series that this is in, but as a standalone it is excellent

ForeverEverForeverEverover 1 year ago

God I’d love to see them fuck Jane in front of Rosa

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

602. As much as I enjoy this series, I am coming to the conclusion that it will never be completed. Nice to see and read about all these submissions, but those daughters that are the grand prize may have aged out of the series before the game is over. Nevertheless, this was a good turn but not exactly an innocent victim.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...