Turning Forty Pt. 02

Story Info
Val's BBC fantasy comes true with Ron's blessing and help.
10.8k words
4.57
18k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Las Vegas: Two weeks later

"You seem nervous, baby," Val said to Ron as they rode up in the elevator after having a drink in the hotel bar.

"A little," he said. "Aren't you?"

"Maybe a tiny bit," she answered. "But I'm so horny thinking about my fantasy—our fantasies—coming true that it more than makes up for it."

"I guess that's what has me nervous," he said. "What if the reality of taking a big black cock is so good that that's all you'll want from now on, and we'll be up here every other weekend?"

"And what if you like seeing me get fucked by another guy so much that all you'll want to do after this is to jerk off while you sit back and watch?" she said.

"Fat chance of that!" he said.

"Same answer for me," she responded. "We're acting out a couple of fantasies, baby. After tonight, we go back to our real lives, with what I think are going to be great memories that will get us both horny when we talk about them." She chuckled, and added, "And when we watch the video."

She wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a hard, passionate kiss. "I love so much, baby," she said when they broke. "Please try to relax. I have a feeling you're going to like this as much as I do ... well, almost."

***

The guy they chose through Fantasy's online "catalog," turned out to be a master with couples, like Ron and Val, who were experiencing their first threesome. He understood Val's BBC fantasy, as much as Ron's "watching another guy fuck his wife" desire, and also his nervousness about it.

His name was Reggie; he had been born in Indiana, but had grown up in Jamaica. His folks managed a beach resort there until hurricane Ivan wiped it out in 2004. Reggie was 15 when they came back to the states and settled in Las Vegas.

Reggie was completing college and working as a valet parking-attendant at one of the casinos when he was "discovered" by one of Fantasy's founding partners during a trip to the men's room. An accidental glance while standing at the urinals garnered the reaction, "Holy shit!" The man gave Reggie his card, and told him to drop by the office if he was "... looking to put that thing to work."

Reggie had to wait a few month, until he was 21, to start working for Fantasy (company policy), but nine years later, at 30 years old, he was quite sure that he had made the right career choice. Not only was he making very good money, but he was meeting some interesting people—and having sex with more than half of them! He didn't think a career in finance would have measured up. His minor in psychology did come in handy, however.

***

When Reggie's knock came on the hotel room door, both Val and Ron had already showered. Ron was dressed in a pair of light slacks and a short sleeve shirt—with no underwear—and Val wore one of her husbands white dress shirts with nothing underneath. The top four buttons were left undone, exposing the curves of her breasts, and the too-long sleeves were rolled up to her wrists. It was a look that Ron found as sexy to look at as Val did to wear.

Ron opened the door, and said, "Hi, Reggie. I'm Ron. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please come in and meet my wife."

"The pleasure is mine," Reggie said with a slight Jamaican accent. "After our texts back and forth it almost seems that I know you already, though."

As the two men walked into the room, Val walked forward, extended her hand to Reggie, and said, "Hi, I'm Val. I'm happy to finally meet you."

He shook her hand gently, and said with a little laugh, "Not as happy as I am!"

Still holding her hand, he stepped back so both of their arms were extended, and then he made a slow glance from her bare feet up her naked legs, over her semi-exposed breasts, and finally to her to her eyes.

He smiled broadly, then turned to Ron, and said. "You are one lucky man!"

He turned back to face Val, and nodding toward Ron, he added, "And you are a lucky woman! To have a fine looking husband—who I'm sure satisfies you—and yet is confident enough to share your beauty and allow you to indulge your erotic desires is a rare thing."

She smiled back, and meeting her husband's eyes, she said, "I think he's pretty special."

Ron was pretty sure that Reggie likely used that opening with all of his new clients, but it was still pretty smooth. He was developing a very quick liking for Reggie.

At six foot he was two inches taller than Ron, and six taller than Val. Even with all his clothes on, Ron could tell he was well built. Of course, being ten years younger, and probably having his days free to work out, no doubt helped that. And in his line of work, he was certainly motivated to stay in shape.

Standing next to Val, Reggie turned to Ron, and said, "Do you mind if I further undress your lovely wife?" He turned back to her, and added, "With her permission, too, of course."

"No. Go ahead," Ron answered at the same time that Val answered, "Please do!"

Starting with the bottom button, Reggie undid each one, and then let the shirt fall open, naturally, still hiding most of each of her hard-nippled tits. He looked down between the curves of her breasts, across her belly, and to her bald pussy.

He brought his eyes back up to meet hers, and then taking the edges of the shirt in his fingers, he gently and slowly pulled it open until her tits were completely exposed.

He looked down, and smiled. "You are very lovely," she said in his sexy accent, and then lowered his head. He tenderly kissed her right nipple, and then her left. He opened his mouth, and as his tongue flicked over the stiff nub, he kept pushing the shirt farther open, until it was moving off of her shoulders.

As he moved his mouth back to her other nipple, she shrugged, and the shirt fell to the floor, leaving her completely naked in front of her husband and this sexy black man. She felt the wetness begin to seep from deep inside her to wet her pussy lips.

Reggie put his hands on her back, and held her from moving while he pressed his mouth harder against her tits, moving back and forth between them.

Val looked down, and watched Reggie's mouth go from tit to tit, and then looked up to see Ron standing there watching, and seemingly unconsciously rubbing the bulge in his pants.

She pantomimed taking a picture, and then pointed to her cell phone camera that Ron had set up on a tripod.

Ron quickly got the camera started and framed on Reggie and his wife, and then took out his own phone, and began taking stills of the interaction.

Reggie sucked hard, one last time, on each of Val's nipples, and then he kissed his way down over her stomach, probing her bellybutton with his tongue as he went.

Ron snapped pictures as Reggie got on his knees and positioned his face in front of his wife's shaven pussy.

With his big black hands now clutching the white globes of Val's ass cheeks, Reggie planted an open-mouth kiss between her legs that completely covered her pubic mound.

Val let out a contented "Mmm," at the feeling of his warm mouth against her waiting pussy, but then sucked in her breath with a long, "Ohhh!" as he stuck his tongue out and licked it through the soft folds glistening with her juices.

She spread her legs and rotated her hips as much as she could while still keeping her balance, and then, aided by Reggie's hands on her ass helping to stabilize her, she just closed her eyes and moaned as his tongue snaked through her pussy lips while he sucked on her mound and rocked his head up and down.

With a long sucking kiss, Reggie disengaged his mouth from her pussy, but then, still on his knees, he guided her backwards to the bed. He had her sit on the edge, and then slide backwards enough that she could get her feet up on the bed with her knees up, and spread wide.

He then leaned over, putting his chest onto the bed, put his hands on her inner thighs, spreading her legs even more, and finally advanced his face back to where it had been.

Ron scrambled to move the tripod and get the camera reframed on his wife's spread and glistening pussy. Zoomed in, he was watching the screen as Reggie's face entered the shot from the right. In that second Ron was able to see why his wife had been enjoying Reggie's oral assault so much. Reggie had his tongue sticking out, heading back to the soft pink folds of Val's cunt, and his tongue was huge! It was easily longer than anything Ron had ever seen, even in porn movies!

As Ron snapped more stills, Reggie used his thumbs to pull Val's pussy lips apart, exposing her clit. He then flicked the tender little bud with the tip of his tongue.

Ron was amazed at the muscle control that Reggie seemed to have with his tongue! He had once seen a giraffe wrap its long tongue around a tree branch and strip off its leaves; he wouldn't have been a bit surprised if Reggie could do the same thing!

Val let out a pleasant sigh, and put her hands on the back of Reggie's head. She applied just a bit of pressure, indicating that she wanted more.

Obligingly, he slid his tongue down from her clit, through her wet pussy lips, and all the way down to the tight rosebud of her asshole. He traced circles around the little pucker, and flicked the tip of his tongue across its center. Ron expected him to push the amazing thing into the hole, and was a bit disappointed when he didn't. Val even more so!

Reggie moved back upward, and making sure that Ron could see—and take pictures—he stuck his tongue all the way out, and pushed the pink snake into Val's soaking wet cunt hole.

He bobbed his head, fucking her with it, and then opened his mouth wide, and pushed it deeper yet as he covered her whole mound with his mouth, and pressed his face as hard into her upturned crotch as he could.

Ron obviously couldn't tell what Reggie was doing with his tongue buried deep in his wife's cunt, but when he looked at her face, her mouth was open, and her eyes were wide with what Ron assumed to be delighted surprise.

As Reggie rocked his head and did whatever he was doing to the inside of Val's cunt with his tongue, she let out a long, soft, "Oohhh!"

After several delightful minutes of pussy eating, which included more clit licking, lip sucking, asshole teasing, and tongue fucking, Val pushed Reggie away from her crotch, and said, "Okay, now it's my turn; I want to suck on that big black cock I've been dreaming about!"

While Ron moved the tripod again, Reggie stood up at the end of the bed, and took off his shirt. As Val slid forward until she was sitting on the end of the bed, she said, "I want to take your pants off."

He smiled, bent down, and with his fingers woven through her hair, he kissed her passionately. When he straightened back up, he said in his Jamaican lilt, "That would be my pleasure, Valerie." he loved the way he pronounced her name "Valorie" with an O and a rolled R.

She gave Ron and the camera a big smile, and then she reached in front of her and unbuckled Reggie's belt. She slowly pulled down the fly, and then she helped the pants over his tight round ass, letting them fall to the floor. He quickly kicked them clear.

He stood there in tight athletic boxer shorts with the bulge of his BBC clearly outlined down his right leg.

Ron zoomed the shot in more closely.

Wearing a wide grin, Val traced her fingers up and down the long fabric-covered bulge, a few times. As big as it already was, it made her almost giggle to see and feel it grow even more under her light, teasing touch.

Finally, she reached up, slid her fingers into the waistband of his shorts, and began working them down over his ass and off his hips. She intentionally pulled the back down first, and hooked it under his round ass while leaving the front up and hiding the prize.

She then took hold of the front of the waistband and began to pull downwards.

His tight, curly patch of pubic hair came into sight, followed by the root of his cock, and the big balls hiding behind it.

As she continued to drag the shorts down, her smile grew with each inch of massive cock that she exposed.

When she finally slid the elastic band over the head, his cock sprang up from its confinement, almost hitting her in the face.

"Jesus!" Ron said. (It was a reaction that he and Val would laugh about every time they watched the video.)

Val just sucked in her breath as she leaned back slightly to just look at the enormous erection standing nearly straight out from Reggie's muscular, naked body.

She reached out and wrapped both of her hands around it, sliding them gently along its length. When her hands reached the big cock's root, she moved them down and tenderly cupped his balls. At the same time, she leaned in, letting her cheek brush along the taught, hot skin of his erection.

Ron moved in close to watch and photograph his wife worshiping the giant cock, and as she rubbed cheek up and down its length, he said, "Suck it, baby! Take that big black cock into your pretty mouth, and suck on it! That's what we're here for!"

She opened her mouth and clamped her lips around the side of the fat stiff cock, then ran her mouth and tongue along its length a couple of times. She then got back in front of it, and kissed the pre-cum wet head with closed lips, smearing the clear liquid all across her mouth.

Then as Ron snapped close-ups, she relaxed her lips, and leaned forward, letting the big glistening head force her mouth open and her jaws apart.

She lapped and sucked on the big spongy head and then leaned in harder. She wanted to see how much of the biggest cock that she had ever touched she could get into her mouth. As hot as she was, she was quite sure she would not be able to deep throat the giant dick like she did her husband's, however.

Holding her jaws wide apart she engulfed the massive cock until its fat head was pushed against the back of her throat, and her entire mouth was full of BBC.

Ron looked on, less than a foot away, as more and more of Reggie's fat cock disappeared into his wife's mouth. He was amazed at how much of it she was able to get into her mouth, but he was pretty sure she wasn't going to be able to deep throat him.

With her mouth stuffed with cock, she gripped Reggie's ass, and tried to force the fat head into her throat. Her gag reflex was completely masked by her height of arousal and didn't give her any problem, at all, but her throat refused to stretch that wide.

Suddenly, it became a personal challenge to be able to deep throat her first—maybe only—BBC.

She pulled back, and as the saliva-wet cock slipped from her mouth, she slid her hands along its length, twisting and rotating as they went.

"That was amazing, Valerie!" Reggie said. Then to Ron, he added, "Like I said before, you are a lucky man!"

"Maybe sometimes smaller is better," Ron said. "She can take me right down her throat."

That gave Val an idea. "Take your clothes off, baby!" she told Ron. "Get your cock out and fuck my mouth! Fuck me right down my cock-hungry throat! Maybe it'll loosen me up enough for Reggie."

Ron and Reggie looked at each other and just shrugged. As he peeled off his shirt, Ron said, "Who am I to argue with her?"

"No argument, here, either," Reggie said in his accent.

As Ron kicked his pants away, Val got on her knees in front of him, lapped the drooling head of his hard cock a few times, and then pushed her face all the way to her husband's belly.

As she bobbed back and forth on her husband's cock, fucking her own throat as deep as his length would allow, she held Reggie's big dick in one hand, and continued to stroke it.

When she felt her throat was sufficiently loose, she pulled away from Ron, turned, and took Reggie's cock back into her mouth.

She immediately took him all the way to the opening of her throat, and then with both of her hands digging into the globes of his ass, she kept pushing her face forward.

Little by little, she could feel her esophagus stretch, until finally his whole cock head was inside her throat! Success!

She pulled off the big suffocating dick, and after taking several deep breaths, she looked up at her husband, and with a wide smile, she said, "I did it! I got his big black cock into my throat! Now I want to see how much of it I can take! Make sure you're taking video!"

Ron pulled her camera from the tripod, and got down on his knees with it, right at cock level. Val gave the camera a wide smile, and then started to lick the fat head of Reggie's cock.

Before she opened her mouth to take it in, she looked up at Reggie, and said, "Push your fat black cock right down my throat! Fuck my hungry slut-wife mouth while my hubby watches me take it!"

Val opened her mouth and took in the first few inches of Reggie's ebony dick. As she sucked and swirled her tongue over the fat, smooth head, she reached out, found his hands, and placed them on the back of her head.

She then pulled back until she was sucking on just the head, wet her hands in the spit she had left on his cock, and then slid them back and forth along its length.

With one hand still stroking his exposed cock, she took his big ball sack in the other, and using it almost like a handle, she pulled him forward, shoving his big black dick into her mouth and all the way to her throat.

The cock's forward motion stopped momentarily at the resistance of her esophagus, but she tugged harder on his balls to get him to keep shoving.

He got the message, and holding the back of her head, he rocked his hips forward, and felt the head of his cock enter the tightness of Val's throat.

Having gotten his cock past that barrier, Val tugged on Reggie's balls again, and once more he responded by pushing forward.

Both Reggie and Ron watched as Val's bulging eyes began to water, and she changed her posture to make her throat a straighter tunnel.

Reggie had been with many women who couldn't take nearly what they thought they could, so he was easing his big dick down Val's throat.

With about half of Reggie's BBC inside her mouth and throat, Val finally pushed him back, and he gently withdrew the spit-slobbered cock.

As a string of saliva bridged between her mouth and the head of Reggie's cock, she took a few huge gulps of air and blinked the tears from her eyes.

She looked up at the two men, smiled, and said, "I got this! I can do this! I want you to keep pushing your giant fuck cock down my slut-wife throat this time, Reggie! Don't stop until your fat fucking balls are mashed against my slut face!"

She lapped the head, said, "Fuck my mouth with your big black cock, Reggie!" and opened wide.

As Ron shot a close-up video, Reggie held the back of Val's head, and slowly pushed his dick into her mouth. Once again, he felt the constriction of her throat, but he didn't slow down for it, this time. He felt his cock head slip into the tight opening, and as she tugged on his balls, he kept pushing.

Little by little Ron watched Reggie's massive cock disappear into his wife's mouth, and watched as her eyes bulged and watered. He could also see that she kept the strain on his balls, indicating she wanted him to keep going.

With another adjustment of her posture, she gave a harder tug on Reggie's balls, and he responded by pulling her head against himself until her nose was crushed into his pubic hair, and he felt her squashing his balls against her chin.

She held there for a couple of seconds, and then pulled back away from him, letting the slick cock slide out of her throat and mouth.

After several gasps of air, she said, "Yes! I took your whole big black fucking cock all the way down my throat! I'll bet fucking Betty never did that!"

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers