Turning Forty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was quite sure that his wife knew exactly what she was doing, and where it was going to lead. But his love for her, his unquestioning willingness to give her the best birthday present ever, plus the burning, uninhibited arousal that had already rebuild in every corner of his body meant that he would go along with whatever she wanted.

When Reggie sensed that his cock had penetrated Val's cunt as far as it would go—which was four or five inches short of its whole length—he began to slowly withdraw.

Even while sucking on Val's pussy, Ron managed to turn his head to be able to watch as the tight lips of his wife's cunt went from rolling inward to stretched outward, as if trying to hold the big black cock that she'd fantasized about for so long, inside of her.

As the head of Reggie's fat cock emerged from Val's cunt, she pushed her husband's head toward it, and said, "Suck it, baby! Suck my hot fucking cunt juice off of his cock! Suck his black fucking cock!"

It was precisely what he had expected, and he had already made up his mind that he would do it for her.

He lifted Reggie's cock up to where Val could easily watch, and then lowered his mouth to it.

Giving her the show that he knew she wanted, he stuck out his tongue, and lapped all over the shiny head, even poking the tip into the little pee hole. He then opened wide, and took the whole head into his mouth, closing his lips around its ridge, and swirling his tongue some more.

With the fat cock head imbedded in his mouth, Ron looked over at his wife, and saw her smiling from ear to ear.

"Suck it, baby!" she growled in command. "Suck my cunt juice off his fat cock!"

Ron pushed farther over the big cock until it reached the back of his throat, and then began bobbing along it's length, letting it all the way out, and then letting it part his lips and penetrate to the back of his throat, again. About four inches was all he could get fit into his mouth, but that was apparently fine with Val.

Staring, she let out a laugh, and said, "Oh my fucking God! That is so hot! God, baby, I love you! You are the sexiest fucking man alive!"

Ron bobbed back and forth a few more times, all the while watching the huge smile on his wife's face. He found it hard not to smile himself at her reaction to something he never imagined he'd be doing. And certainly not in front of her, and with her encouragement!

"Okay, baby!" she said, finally. "You have my cunt on fire! Put that big black cock back in my tight white cunt, and watch him fuck the shit out of your slut-wife!"

Ron stroked the length of Reggie's cock a couple of times, squeezing as he came forward, to milk the precum from the end. He swirled the thick, clear liquid over the head with his fingers, and then he lined the fat knob up on his wife's cunt hole.

He pressed the big cock head into her pussy, and once again, watched in fascination as her soft pink lips stretched to accommodate its girth. Then with one hand guiding Reggie's massive cock, he put the other on his ass, and pushed him forward.

Ron looked up at his wife's face as Reggie drove his giant black cock deep into her guts in one hard shove.

She threw her head back, sucked in her breath, and screwed her eyes tightly closed. Then as she reached up, grabbed and crushed her tits with her hands, she growled out, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Reggie dutifully began to rock his hips and fuck his long stiff cock rapidly in and out of her stretched pussy.

As Reggie drove deep and fast into cunt, Val freed one tit, reached up and grabbed her husband's head, and pulled him down to the tit she was still squeezing. "Suck it, baby! Suck on my hard goddamned nipples while he pounds that big black fucking cock up my cunt! Oh, my fucking God!"

Ron clamped his mouth over his wife's tit, and began sucking as hard as he could. He then closed his teeth gently over the stiff nub, and pulled on it.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she repeated, and then pushed his head to the other tit for equal time.

As Ron sucked and bit on Val's other nipple, Reggie leaned down and covered her recently vacated one with his mouth, while he continued to fuck her.

It was the first time that Val had ever had both tits getting mauled at the same time, and she took hold of them, and squeezed them as hard as she could while her two lovers sucked and bit her nipples.

Suddenly, she pushed both men away from her tits, and even pushed Reggie back so that his long dick slid from her cunt.

"You okay, baby? What's the matter?" Ron asked, thinking maybe he had gotten too aggressive with his love-bites on her tit.

"I want to get DP'd!" she said as she turned and got up on her knees.

In what almost looked like a judo throw, she flipped Reggie onto his back. Then, using two hands, she stroked the big black erection that was standing nearly straight up, and plunged her mouth over its shiny head, tasting her own pussy juice.

Releasing it from her mouth, she pulled her husband over, and guided his mouth to the fat knob. She pushed his head down over the hard cock, until his body flinched when the cock head mashed into the back of his throat and triggered his gag reflex.

She pulled his head back off the cock, kissed him hard, and then said, "God, baby! You make me so fucking hot!"

She then pushed Ron around until he was at the head of the bed and facing her. She got him kneeling with Reggie's head between his legs, and with his hard cock just inches from Reggie's face.

"You too," she said to Reggie as she held his dick up against her belly and almost up to her tits. As she ran her hands up and down its length, she added, "I want to watch you suck cock, too. Open up and take my hubby's stiff dick right down your throat!"

Reggie tilted his head back and opened his mouth, and had it quickly filled with cock.

As Reggie closed his lips around the stiff dick, and began to suck, Ron began rocking his hips, and fucking his mouth fast and hard, mashing his balls into his face with each deep stroke.

Using both hands, Val continued jerking off Reggie's big cock as she watched the insanely hot bisexual show that her two lovers were putting on for her. Finally, she planted a big kiss on Reggie's cock head, stood up, and with a foot on either side of him, guided the massive dick to her pussy as she began to squat.

As soon as his fat knob was swallowed by Val's still-tight cunt, Reggie pushed Ron back, and said, "Sorry man, but I want to watch this, too."

As Ron gently stroked his spit-wet cock, both men watched as Val slowly lowered herself down on the giant black shaft.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open as she impaled herself on the big cock. Down and down she went swallowing the BBC with her tiny white cunt. When she finally stopped her slow-but-steady progression, Ron thought that she had reached her limit, but he soon saw that she was just repositioning her legs.

With the big dick stuffed deep in her cunt, she managed to switch from squatting on her feet to a kneeling position that had her lying on Reggie's chest.

With her eyes still closed, and obviously enjoying the feeling of being stuffed nearly full of big black cock, she pushed backward, taking even more of the monster up her cunt.

Ron got off the bed, grabbed his phone, and began taking a close-up video of his wife's stretched pussy as it slowly devoured her fantasy BBC.

With only four or five inches of the big black cock left exposed, Ron filmed as Val stopped trying to taking more in, and began to slowly gyrate her hips in a circular motion.

He filmed her wonderfully round ass as it rotated and twerked around Reggie's massive dick.

To his surprise, as she gyrated, she was also engulfing more and more of Reggie's big cock with her stretched cunt. Little by little, with each twist of her hips, her ass was getting closer to Reggie's big balls.

Finally, as Ron kept the camera zoomed in and filming, he said, "Oh, my God, baby! You did it! You've got every inch of that fat black cock stuffed up your cunt! Wow! How does it feel?"

"Fucking awesome!" she said. "I feel cock inside of me in places I didn't know were places!"

Then, as the camera rolled, she began to inch herself forward, off of the BBC that stuffed her full. Even though Ron knew how long Reggie's dick was it still seemed to keep sliding out forever!

Finally, the fat head popped out, and Val collapsed on Reggie's chest.

"God! That felt good! I'd have sworn that cock was ten feet long! It just kept sliding and sliding out through my cunt!" She turned back to Ron, and said, "Put him in me, again. I want to do that one more time before the two of you start double-fucking me!"

Ron ran both of his hands up and down the slick black cock, and then guided its head to Val's bright pink pussy lips that were still showing signs of having been stretched to their limits.

The soft round head entered Val's cunt hole easily, this time, and as soon as she felt it pop inside of her, she began pressing back against it.

Swiveling her hips in tiny gyrations, she continued her backward motion, engulfing Reggie's black monster in one long, slow motion, until she, once again, had her ass cheeks pressed against his balls.

As he filmed, Ron watched his wife rotating her hips with Reggie's massive black cock stuffed all the way inside of her, and wondering what it must feel like twisting up there like a giant snake.

After thirty seconds or so of gyrating, Val began her slow extraction, again, and moaned the entire time Reggie's fat cock pulled her pussy lips inside-out.

This time, she stopped before the big head popped out, and she said to Ron, "Okay, baby, spit on my asshole, and shove your stiff dick into my guts! I want to feel two hard cocks filling my slut-wife holes! Double-fuck me with those big cocks!"

Ron leaned down, an inch from where Reggie's fat black cock was stretching his wife's cunt, and began to lick her tiny little asshole. He pushed his tongue as deep into the tight sphincter as he could, and when he lifted his face, he left behind a big pool of spit that reached deep inside her little pucker.

He got onto his feet, jerked his cock to get a few drops of precum to ooze out, and then crouched down to line up on her little rosebud. He rubbed the head of his cock against the tiny hole, trying get his wife ready, but she had other ideas.

"Shove it in me, baby!" she commanded. "Shove your hard cock up my asshole until I can feel your balls slap my ass! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your slut-wife up the ass!"

He did as he was told, and without even having his cock-head inside to spread her open, he leaned forward, and pierced his wife's tiny asshole, driving all the way in, until his hips were hard against her round ass.

She let out a long "Arrgh!" as her sphincter quickly stretched to accommodate the invasion, but when she felt him press against her ass cheeks, she growled, "God, baby! Yes! It feels so good to have your hard fucking cock stretch my little asshole wide open!" After a few pants to catch her breath, she said, "Okay, now both of you fuck me at once! Fill me with those beautiful, hard fucking cocks! Fuck both of my slut-wife holes!"

Reggie began lifting his hips off the bed, and driving his fat cock in and out of her stretched cunt as fast as he could. In his position he was limited to only getting six or eight inches into her, but she seemed to be fine with that.

Squatting on his feet above Reggie, and above his wife's naked round ass, Ron was able to dive every inch of his hard cock up Val's asshole, and he fucked her harder and faster than he had ever pounded her ass before.

The ultimate tightness of his wife's little asshole, gripping and milking his cock, felt glorious, but the addition of Reggie's fat BBC, sliding against the underside of his dick, separated by only a few layers of stretched flesh, added a new and awesome feeling! Ron could feel another orgasm building, and if he had not just recently had one, he was sure that his balls would be pumping their load of sperm deep into his wife's guts, already.

As the two men double-fucked Val's holes, she moaned her pleasure and approval. After a while she recognized her husband's sounds and rhythm of fucking, and knew he was getting ready to cum.

"Cum on my asshole, baby!" she commanded him. "Pump your hot fucking cum all over my tight little asshole! I want Reggie to use your cum as lube when he sticks that big fucking black cock all the way up my ass!"

Val's filthy talk and the thought of Reggie shoving his BBC up his wife's tiny asshole sent Ron over the edge, and his cock began to throb as it pumped his cum into Val's tight tunnel.

The first squirt went inside her, but then he pulled out and jerked off feverishly, depositing two or three long squirts all over and around the tiny brown pucker.

While Ron was jerking off onto his wife's asshole, Reggie slid his stiff cock out of Val's cunt, and worked his way out from under her.

As Ron finished rubbing his thick jism all over his wife's ass, Reggie got up on his knees behind her, and stroked his long dick in anticipation. Not many women wanted to try to take his cock up their ass.

Looking back over her shoulder, Val said to Ron, "Get him wet! Get him wet with your mouth! Suck his dick and then stick it in my ass!"

Ron took the big cock in both hands, and as he pumped it, he took its big pussy-wet head in his mouth, and swirled his tongue around it, leaving as much saliva behind as he could. He then guided the fat, glistening head to his wife's impossibly small asshole.

As Ron rubbed the cock head through his cum, and pressed it up against the little sphincter, he said, "Are you sure, baby?"

"Yes! I want to be a three-way big black cock slut-wife! I want to feel that whole fucking cock up my little white ass!"

"Okay, baby," Ron said. "But just say stop if it's too much."

With that, Ron pressed the fat head of Reggie's cock into his wife's asshole.

As it began to stretch, she let out a pleasurable moan, but it soon turned to a high squeal of pain as the tissue stretched farther than it ever had before.

Reggie stopped pushing, and Ron lifted the cock head from Val's asshole.

After a couple of breaths, Val said, "Do it again. But just poke the tip in and out 'til I get used to the stretch."

With Ron guiding and Reggie pushing, they nudged the tip in and out again and again, each time going just a fraction deeper.

Val responded by gritting her teeth, and grunting with each new push.

Finally, the head popped in, and was snared by the taught ring of muscle.

"The head's in, baby!" Ron said. "How's it feel?"

"Like I'm being ass-fucked with a baseball bat!" she answered.

"So, is that good or bad?" he asked.

She laughed, and said, "Good! I love feeling so fucking stretched!"

"You want to pop the head in and out a few times?" Ron said.

"Yeah," she answered. "You're filming this, right?"

"Every second!" he replied.

After Ron and Reggie fucked the big cock head in and out of Val's ass half a dozen times, she said, "Okay, I'm ready for more! Push that monster up my asshole, and don't stop! I want to feel your fat black balls slapping my cunt!"

As Reggie leaned in, and the fattest part of his dick spread her even farther, she let out a long squealing, "OH—MY—GOD!"

Reggie stopped pushing, but she said, "No! No! Don't stop! Keep going! Fuck that big black cock all the way up my ass!"

Slowly, he rocked forward, eliciting a few more squeals and groans, but he eventually had his hips pressed hard against her ass cheeks.

Ron reached between Reggie's legs, and mashed his big balls into Val's pussy, as he said, "There's his balls against your cunt, baby! He's all the way in! Are you still okay?"

"God, I feel so stuffed!" she moaned into the pillow. "And my asshole feels like it's on fire! But oh man, it feels good! Fuck me, now. Go slow, but take it all the way out, and shove it all the way back in!"

As Ron filmed, Reggie slowly withdrew the long black monster, until the head appeared, and popped out. He zoomed in on Val's asshole, now stretched open to about the size of Ron's own dick. He zoomed back out, and recorded as Reggie lined up, again, and in one long slow push shoved every inch of his hard black cock up his wife's ass.

Val let out an extended, "Ooooh!" the entire time she was being re-fucked by the giant dick, only catching her breath when his balls, once again touched her cunt lips.

"Okay," she said. "Now fuck me! Fuck my tight white asshole with your big black cock! Fuck me like a slut-fucking-wife!"

As he began sliding his big cock in and out in strokes that became faster and faster, Reggie said, "Goddamn, Valerie! That is the tightest hole I think I've ever fucked! You're about to make me cum, lady!"

"Pull it out before you do!" she told him. "I want your cum in my face!"

After several more strokes up her tight ass, Reggie said, "Okay, Valerie! Here it comes!"

He pulled his dick out of her ass, and as she flipped over, he began jerking off using both hands.

Val squirmed down between his legs to get her face closer to the bobbing head, and as she did, she reached up and grabbed Ron.

She pulled his face down to hers, and said "Help me with this! Take his cum with me, baby!"

Ron barely had enough time to get the phone out to where he could get the cum-shot selfie, when Reggie's big cock head shot its first long this stream of jism right into both of their touching faces.

As Ron and Val held their cheeks together and opened their mouths, Reggie pumped rope after thick rope of hot cum all over their faces.

When he was finally spent, he leaned forward, and let the two tongues and mouths clean his cock head. They then began cleaning each other's faces, and swapping the cum they collected.

***

In the car on the drive home the next day, Ron said, "How do you feel, baby? Is your butt okay?"

"Still a bit sore," she answered, "but it was worth it!" She leaned over and kissed him, and added, "I love you so much, baby! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for letting me have my fantasy! And for giving me the fantasy I never even told you about!"

"You mean sucking his dick?" he said.

"And eating his cum with me," she answered. "I never would have guessed how hot that would be to watch in real life, not just imagine! Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," he said. "I always wondered why you seemed to like to suck my cock so much; now I know."

"Would you do it again?"

"Maybe with someone a little closer to my own size," he said. "I think having my mouth forced open that far took some of the fun out of it."

"Well, how about if for your birthday, we line up a bisexual couple?" she said. "Reggie says he can recommend someone."

He reached over, and rubbed his hand along her leg, and said, "I think we may have to think of more holidays to celebrate!"

End

Please take a moment to vote and to write a comment. Feel free to suggest a favorite fantasy storyline you might like me to write about. You can also write to me, directly, through Literotica by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab, below.

Thanks!

Love,

Casey