Turning Forty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reggie and Ron looked at each other, and Ron said, "Betty?"

"My white-ass bimbo roommate with the black boyfriend that I told you about," Val answered. To Reggie, she said, "His dick was big, but yours is bigger!" Then, with obvious pride, she added, "And I took every inch of your big black cock right down my throat!"

She ran her hands up and down the length of Reggie's spit-wet cock, rubbed the fat dick all over her face, and then after sucking on its head and poking her tongue into its pee hole, she said, "Now that you know the way, you ready to fuck my face with your fat BBC?"

She took a deep breath, opened her mouth, and impaled herself on the big cock, ramming it down her throat, and getting half of it into her mouth on the first shot. Reggie then applied pressure to the back of her head, and pulled her mouth along his dick until she was once again, mashing his balls against her chin.

Then, holding her head by the sides, he drew his cock all the way out, leaving just the head in her mouth, and after hearing her take a new breath, he fucked it all the way down her throat in one motion. He held it there for a long few moments while he pressed her face hard against his abdomen, making sure she had every single millimeter of his fat cock down her throat.

He then began to fuck her mouth. He repeated the long strokes in and out, with each retraction dragging more spit webs that began running from Val's chin.

At one point, she took Ron's hand and placed it on her throat so he could feel the bulge of the fat cock as it filled her gullet.

Finally, she pushed away from Reggie's big cock, and after catching her breath and wiping her watering eyes, she said, "I want to get spit-roasted! I want to get fucked in both ends at the same time!"

She climbed onto the bed, flopped onto her back, and hung her head off one edge. To Reggie, she said, "I want you to fuck my mouth while my sweet hubby shoves his hard cock up my slut-wife cunt hole! I want the two of you to fuck the shit out of this hot, fucking slut-wife!"

Ron climbed up on the bed, pushed Val's legs up and apart, and while holding her ankles, he crawled forward, letting his rock-hard dick find its own way to her glistening pussy.

Rocking his hips, he "dry-humped" his cock across her cunt lips—which were anything but dry! He then maneuvered himself so just the head of his dick was sliding down along her slick lips until he knew he was lined up with her fuck hole. He rocked his hips forward, and his hard cock easily spread the soft wet lips, and made the first entry of the night into the depths of Val's hungry cunt.

Val let out a pleasurable moan as her husband's stiff cock penetrated her to maximum depth in one wonderfully slow push. "Oh, God, baby! You make me so fucking hot! I love the feel of your hard cock filling my cunt! Fuck me with it, baby! Fuck your slut-wife's burning fucking cunt!"

As Reggie looked on, slowly stroking his long black cock, Ron began rocking his hips pulling his dick all the way out of the silky folds of Val's wet pussy and then spearing it all the way in, until his balls mashed against her ass.

As he held his stiff dick deep inside his wife's cunt, and rocked it around, he said to her, "Don't I recall a request for spit roasting? Don't you need a hard cock in your mouth for that? Down your cock-hungry throat?"

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she answered. "Put him in me! Feed his big black cock into my mouth! Show him what a slut-wife you have!"

The request—which was more of a command—took Ron aback for a moment. He had never touched another man's dick before. But then he had never watched another man face-fuck his wife, either, and the fact that his own cock was as hard as a piece of steel showed how much he enjoyed that.

Then he recalled the slide she had shown him in her mix of BBC porn with a white hand jerking off a black cock onto a pretty white face.

Obviously, this "participation" was something she wanted him to do, and since this whole birthday-present thing was really about indulging her fantasies, he reached out and wrapped his hand around Reggie's big black cock.

From handling his own cock he was not surprised at what Reggie's felt like in his hand—soft smooth skin stretched taught over a blood-engorged muscle—although a good deal bigger. It was curious how hot it felt, though. He had never noticed that with his own cock.

What did surprise him was that having another guy's stiff cock in his hand wasn't immediately repulsive. When he reached out to wrap his hand around the fat erection—still wet with his own wife's spit—he was doing it strictly for Val, and had to force himself through a moment of indecision.

Almost as soon as he held the smooth, hot flesh in his hand, though, he found he felt comfortable with it. Part of that was Val's smiling, encouraging face looking up at him as he broke yet another kinky taboo for her, but the other part was the fact that he had about three quarts of raw testosterone coursing through his bloodstream, overriding almost any puritan objection that his brain could come up with.

With his cock buried balls-deep up her cunt, and his hips grinding into hers, Ron playfully wiped the head of Reggie's dick across Val's smiling face, then said, "Open wide, my beautiful cock-hungry slut-wife! I want to feed you that big fat black fucking cock that you wanted! Happy birthday, baby!"

She opened her mouth, and as Ron guided the fat head—now drooling precum, again—between her lips, Reggie moved forward and began feeding his meat into her mouth.

As the cock disappeared into his wife's mouth, Ron began stroking the yet-to-be inserted length of Reggie's dick. Operating on pure, lustful, animal instinct, Ron quickly felt no compunction at all about jerking off the big cock as it slid into his wanton wife's throat.

With each hand-stroke forward, Ron would push his hand against Val's face so she knew exactly what he was doing for her, and she seemed to like it, because she began rocking her hips, trying to grind her husband's stiff cock deeper into her burning cunt.

When Reggie finally had his whole cock stuffed down Val's throat, again, and there was no more dick to stroke, Ron reached under the thick black cock, cupped Reggie's balls, and mashed them against his wife's nose and face.

Her reaction was to start bouncing her ass on the bed, trying to get her husband to fuck her cunt.

He took the hint, and letting go of Reggie's cock, he grabbed his wife's ankles, and forced her legs back until her knees were touching the bed. With her hips rotated up, he began fucking the familiar cunt as hard and fast as he could slam his balls against her upturned ass.

As Ron fucked Val's cunt, Reggie fucked her throat with a number of short, fast strokes, and then pulled out until only the head of his big dick remained in her mouth, allowing her to breathe.

After a couple of big breaths, Val managed to mumble around the cock-head in her mouth, "Oh, my fucking God! Fuck me, you two! Pound my hot fucking cunt with your stiff cock, baby, and shove that big, black, fucking horse cock down my slut-wife throat! Make me fucking cum!"

"You heard the lady," Ron said to Reggie. "Let's make this cock-hungry slut-wife's cunt explode!" To Val, he said, "Open wide, and take a deep breath, baby!"

While Reggie pushed his big cock back into Val's mouth, Ron began hammering away at her soaking wet pussy, again.

As Reggie fucked his fat dick in and out of Val's mouth, Ron watched the bulge that came and went in her throat, and it spurred him on to grind his hips as hard as he could against hers, rotating and probing his hard cock around in the depths of her cunt.

Unable to utter much sound with a fat cock filling her throat, when Val grabbed fistfuls of sheet with both hands, Ron knew she was on the verge of cumming.

"Do it, baby!" he said to her in a near snarl. "Make your fucking slut-wife cunt gush your hot cum all over my cock! Cum for us, baby! Cum while you're getting spit-roasted just like you wanted!"

With a couple of final fucks deep into Val's throat, Reggie pulled his cock out to breathing depth, and then surprised both Ron and Val when he leaned over and pressed his mouth over Val's cock-filled cunt.

As Reggie sucked and licked Val's soaking wet pussy lips, Ron felt Reggie's lips and tongue against his hard cock, and it made him stop fucking and begin to withdraw to give Reggie more room.

But Reggie put his hand on Ron's ass, pulled him back forward, and said, just a fraction of an inch off of Val's pussy, "Keep fucking her, man! Fuck your beautiful wife's cunt while I suck on it! Let's make her cum like never before!"

It was only then that Ron recalled the line in Reggie's on-line profile that said he was bisexual.

Ron plunged his hard cock back into his wife's juicy pussy, now feeling Reggie's lips and tongue as well as the wet clutching folds of his wife's cunt stimulating the build-up of cum in his balls.

Fucking Val's cunt hard and fast, he accidentally slipped all the way out, and before he could line up to push his cock back into his wife's near-ready pussy, Reggie intercepted it, and sucked it into his mouth.

With his hand on Ron's ass, Reggie pulled him inward, getting Ron to fuck his mouth for a few strokes as he swirled his tongue around the cunt-flavored cock. Then using his lips, Reggie guided Ron's hard dick back into Val's cunt hole.

With Reggie fucking Val's mouth with shallow thrusts, Ron pounding his cock deeper and harder into her cunt than she ever felt him, and Reggie sucking on her pussy lips and grinding his coarse tongue over her clit, Val's body stiffened, her cunt clamped tightly around her husband's cock, and a wave of cunt juice erupted from deep inside her, soaking Reggie's face, drenching Ron's cock and balls, and running like a small river down her ass.

With a mouthful of fat black cock, Val just kept moaning, "Mmm, mmm, mmm!" to indicate she wanted them to keep fucking her as seemingly every muscle in her body contracted time after time to force an unending supply of hot cum from the depths of her cunt.

Ron and Reggie eagerly kept fucking and sucking the gushing cunt until, finally, the post-orgasm sensitivity of Val's pussy became too much, and she had to push both of them off of her.

"Holy fucking hell!" she said breathlessly after Reggie's dick left her mouth. "I didn't know I could cum that hard! Or that much!"

She let her legs flop down onto the bed on either side of her husband, and said, "That was fucking incredible! I always wondered what it would feel like to get my pussy fucked and eaten at the same time. It was fucking awesome!"

She looked at Ron, and said, "How did it feel to get your cock licked while you were fucking me?"

He wasn't aware that she had even noticed that, but he said, "Yeah. That was pretty cool, I guess. It was sure different. I liked it."

"Did you like it when he sucked on your cock?" she asked him.

"Um, yeah, I guess," he answered, again unaware that she knew it had happened.

"That is so hot!" she said as she began to get up to a sitting position. "I want to watch it close-up. I want to watch your hard cock get sucked by another guy! I want to watch you fuck his mouth, and see your hot cum squirt all over that big fucking tongue!"

"That really turns you on, huh?" Ron said, having never heard that from her before.

"I never knew it would, but seeing it just now lit my fire like a fucking blowtorch!" she answered. "Will you do it for me, baby? Will you let him suck your stiff cock while I watch?"

Reggie looked at Ron, and said with a shrug, "Like you said, man; 'You heard the lady.'"

Ron stood up on the bed, and Reggie leaned forward, extended his snake-like tongue, and began swirling it all over Ron's rigid cock. He took the head of his dick into his mouth, and extended his tongue half way to his balls! Ron leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and moaned as Reggie sucked and licked at the same time.

"Fuck him!" Val commanded. "Fuck his mouth and shove your hard cock right down his throat! Squish your big fat cum-filled balls against his chin!"

Ron put one hand on the back of Reggie's head, and began to fuck his face. Reggie left his tongue extended, and Ron felt it washing over his balls with each thrust.

Then Reggie retracted his tongue, gripped Ron's ass with both of his big hands, and began pulling him hard and fast, driving his stiff cock all the down his throat.

If Ron's blood hadn't been fifty-percent testosterone, and if his balls weren't full of cum aching to get out, and if Val hadn't encouraged it and been right there watching with a wide smile, he would probably never have even thought about fucking another guy's mouth. But at that time and place, it was all he wanted to do!

Ron put both hands on Reggie's head, and began rocking his hips, slamming his hard cock into his mouth as hard and fast as he could. He rocked four or five quick thrusts into the back of his mouth, and then pushed a few deep drives down his throat, squashing and grinding his balls against his chin at the depth of each one.

"Oh, God, yeah!" Val said with a giant smile. "That is so fucking hot! Suck his cock Reggie! Suck on my husband's hard fucking cock while he fucks you in the mouth! Suck the cum right out of his fat balls!"

She then reached out and gave Ron a stinging slap across one of his ass cheeks.

"Ahh!" he yelped in surprise, but the sting felt like it shot right up through his cock, and it brought him a leap closer to blowing his load.

Knowing what a good ass-slap felt like when she was getting ready to cum, Val read her husband's positive body language, and gave him another hard smack in the same spot.

This time Ron growled and hammered his cock—which felt ready to explode from the paradoxical pain/pleasure—harder and faster into Reggie's mouth.

With another slap and growl, Val said, "Suck it Reggie! Suck my hubby's stiff fucking cock! He's getting read to fill your mouth with his hot cum!"

"Oh, God, yeah!" Ron groaned, and pulled his spit-wet cock from Reggie's mouth, and started to jerk it off.

With Reggie's mouth wide open, and his big tongue hanging out, Ron hammered his aching cock hard and fast.

"Do it, baby!" Val encouraged, just inches from her husband's flying fist. "Jerking it off! Pound your hard fucking cock, and jerk your hot cum right into his mouth!"

Suddenly, Ron stopped his feverish stroking, held his cock aimed into Reggie's mouth, and let out a deep, guttural, groan as a jet-like spurt of cum shot from the end of his dick straight to the back of Reggie's mouth.

The first shot was followed by a slightly less powerful second burst, and after the third pulse of cum left his cock, Ron began jerking off again, to drain his balls.

Hand-pumping the cum from his cock, Ron added several more squirts of jism to the pool in Reggie's mouth before he finally let out a deep breath and a low, "Fuck yeah!" that indicated he was finished.

Reggie swirled his tongue over Ron's cock head, closed his lips over it, and gave it one last, long suck.

As soon as Ron pulled his sensitized cock head from Reggie's mouth, Val took its place, covering Reggie's mouth with her own, and pushing her tongue between his lips.

With his dick drooping only slightly, Ron watched his wife kissing Reggie, and obviously swapping his fresh cum with him. After a short while, she broke from Reggie, pulled her husband down to where she could reach his mouth, and clamped her mouth over his.

Their lips parted and their tongues danced, and Ron could taste the last bits of his own cum in his wife's mouth.

When they parted, Ron stepped off the bed, and looked down at his smiling wife sitting cross-legged with her wet pussy fully exposed, and at Reggie kneeling with his enormous black erection sticking straight out.

He leaned over, kissed his wife, and then said, "You ready for the main event, baby? You ready to have that BBC you've been dreaming about split your pussy open? You want to get your little white cunt stretched by a big black cock, just like Betty?"

She answered by flopping onto her back, lifting her legs up into a wide V, and with a big smile said, "Feed him into me, baby! Stick that big black fucking cock into your slut-wife's hungry cunt! I want to feel that fat cock tearing me open!"

Reggie maneuvered himself nearer Val's waiting pussy, and Ron reached down and took the big black dick in both hands. He pumped its length a few times, getting a big drop of clear precum to ooze from the end, and then he began to rub the shiny cock-head across his wife's wet pussy lips.

Val cooed contentedly, as much at the stimulation of the cock rubbing over her yearning pussy as the fact that she was watching her husband holding and guiding the fat cock.

She couldn't have explained why that turned her on so much if her life depended on it, but it sure did!

As if using a big flesh-and-blood dildo, Ron teased his wife's cunt by getting Reggie to rock forward so the whole length of his dick slid across her wet pussy lips. He pushed down on it as it glided over her soft folds, making sure that she could feel its veined texture rippling over her clit.

After making a couple of long, slow "dry humps" Ron took hold of Reggie's dick, just behind its fat head, and began to squish it into his wife's slippery pussy lips.

The folds of soft, wet flesh parted easily at first, but as the big black knob began to disappear into Val's tight little cunt hole, Ron found that he had to use more and more pressure to keep it going. He kept expecting Val to tell him to stop; that it hurt too much. But she didn't, and he kept pushing.

With his face only inches from his wife's pussy, he watched in fascination as the soft pink folds stretched taught to what he would have figured was their limit, but then kept on stretching to accommodate the fat black cock that he was shoving into it.

Finally, the head disappeared from view, and Val's stretched pussy lips closed tightly around the ridge of the knob as if locking it in place.

As the head popped inside of Val's tight cunt, Reggie let out an "Ahh!" and Val moaned a long, "Mmmm!"

"You okay, baby?" Ron asked, looking up at her face as she craned her neck to see the big black cock that was stretching her pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" she said. "It hurts so fucking good!"

"You ready for more of your fantasy BBC to get shoved up your little white cunt?" Ron asked her.

"Lick it, baby!" she replied. "Lick my pussy and suck on my hot fucking clit! Suck on your slut-wife's cunt while he fucks it with that big black cock!"

Ron leaned down and clamped his mouth over Val's clit—right next to the big black cock that was stretching it almost impossibly wide. As he sucked and flicked his tongue over his wife's clit—which seemed to be bulging out more than ever before—she entwined her fingers through his hair, pushed him harder against her pussy, and said, "Oh my fucking God, baby! I love you so much! Lap my slut-wife cunt while he fucks me, baby! God, I love you!"

As Ron sucked and ground his tongue over Val's clit, Reggie leaned forward, and began pressing more of his stiff cock into her tight pussy.

As her cunt hole stretched farther yet to accommodate the fattest part of his giant cock, Val let out a long, squeal, and pushed her husband's face even harder against her pussy.

As Reggie pushed his hips forward, shoving more and more of his long cock into the depths of Val's cunt, Val had her husband's face pressed against her pussy in such a way that he was feeling the hot shaft of cock slide across his cheek before it made its way into his wife's cunt hole.