Turning Gay

Story Info
Ken was Don's straight apartment mate. Things evolved...
2.7k words
4.53
23.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald felt his heartbeat start to race as his apartment mate, Ken, stared at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Why are you asking me this, Ken?" Don stammered.

"Well," there decidedly was a smirk on Ken's face, "good to know who you're living with."

"We've been sharing this place for a couple of months already, we go to the same school, ok... different majors, but we go out together on Friday nights for beers. What else is there?"

"Come on, dude, just tell me. You went visiting over Thanksgiving, to your cousin's. And you met this friend of his who came onto you..."

"Hold on, Ken," Don interrupted, his face starting to turn red, and he could even feel the blush, which he hated. "I know what I told you. We've had a few beers and I felt like telling you this. But why the second degree now?"

"I just wanna know," Ken shrugged. "I mean, I thought I knew you well. It's just... did you suck him?"

Don shrank at the phrase... suck him... his mind reeling. Was he ready to come out to Ken, who he was hoping would become friends with? And, yes, he had sucked Robert's dick. And yes, it was out of this world, his first cock...

"And what if I did?" Don hedged. "Would that make me different to you?"

Ken shrugged and walked over to the kitchenette to pour some of the pressed coffee. "Listen, man, what you do in bed is your business, but I feel that if we are to be friends, we can share stuff."

"Does Linda such your dick?" Don countered. To his shock, he could feel his own cock stirring. He quickly placed his hands on his lap covering the inevitable erection. Thinking about Ken's dick had made him mad with desire ever since Ken moved in to share in the apartment. But Ken was straight, with Linda as a girlfriend. Don had heard them fucking in Ken's room a couple of times, and he'd jerked off to the sounds. His ejaculations had been huge, timed with Ken's grunts and Linda's whimpering.

But Don had been a virgin before his Thanksgiving tryst. No sex. Scared shitless at the fact that he liked guys. Wouldn't dare attempt anything with another guy as much as he desired. But the Thanksgiving visit had changed all that.

There had been many times when Ken would walk around the apartment in his cut-off sweats, naked torso, apparently free-balling, his muscles ripped, his dick outlined, his nuts swinging as he walked around. Don would be torn between ecstasy and torture. He had so wanted to pull down those cut-offs and swallow that man cock. But he had not dared make a move. He had just squirmed and later jacked off.

"Nahh," Ken slowly sipped the hot coffee, leaning back against the counter. Don's eyes flitted down Ken's body. The bulge in the sweatpants. His heart beats were now uncontrollable and he had to force himself not to shake visibly. His cock throbbed under his pressing hands. "She thinks that sucking dick is demeaning for a woman." Ken scratched his crotch as he said that, adjusting his dick and balls.

What was Ken's dick like, anyway, flashed through Don's mind.

"Do you?"

"Do I what?" Ken asked, slowly approaching the couch, in bare feet.

"Do you think giving head is demeaning?"

"Well, she'd have to be down on her knees and me towering over her. Kinda like serving my dick."

"So you haven't received head, then," Don said. Maybe the best way out of this situation was to attack.

"Not from Linda, I haven't. But come on, man, you gotta tell me about your experience. I already know that the dude came onto you and that you spent the night with him. That's so gay, Don. What happened?"

Fine, Don thought. He wanted to know, then Don will give him all the details.

Taking his hands away from his crotch, revealing the outlined erection in his jeans, he started.

"I don't want you to think the less of me, Ken. It was just this time. I was a virgin, if you don't count the jacking off."

"Yeah," Ken nodded, "masturbation doesn't count. Go on."

"We made out. Rob is a hot guy, toned and with a killer body and he came onto me quite strong. I just couldn't resist. We kissed for..."

"Fuck," Ken exclaimed. "You kissed a guy?"

"Lips are lips, Ken. Please, don't make this difficult, ok?"

"Ok, ok, go on," Ken said, his dick now bulging out through his sweatpants. Don noticed, and his own member started to throb painfully.

"We kissed, and rubbed out hands all over. Then Rob walked us over to the couch, made me sit down, and squatted between my legs. He undid my jeans and fished out my dick, fisted it, and swallowed down to base. I almost shot my load."

"Whoa! Just like that? Fuck, that sounds, like, awesome... I mean if a chick would do that, you know."

"He grabbed my butt and started sucking on my dick. The feeling was indescribable. I mean, I enjoy jerking off, but Rob's mouth bobbing on my cock beat jacking off by miles."

"Fuck!" Ken rubbed his crotch. "And then, you sucked him, right?"

"Why do you keep insisting on whether I sucked cock, Ken?"

"Nothing, man, just... go on."

"No, I'm not going on unless you tell me."

"Will you suck me?"

Now where did that come from all of a sudden? Of course, he would love to suck Ken, but that was too easy. Let Ken sweat for it. If a straight guy wanted to get head from a guy, he would have to admit that it was a guy down there not his fucking Linda.

"You do realize that if I did, it would be a dude working on your dick, right? You are straight, Ken. Please explain this for me?"

"Nothing to explain, Don. I haven't had a decent blow job in a long time. And I would love a wet mouth on my cock right now."

Don wasn't ready to lose Ken as a friend and a mate. He was attracted to Ken big time, sure, but... Ken had clearly indicated that sucking dick was demeaning. The invitation was very alluring, but still, in the long run it was important for Don to make sure not to lose this friendship over such a thing as giving head.

"So, you just want a cum dump," Don knew he was procrastinating. He ached to strip Ken naked and suck his cock. But. Not like this. It wasn't really dignity as much as Don's desire for love. Real love.

Ken laughed. "Oh, man. What do you want? Huh? Your friend is horny and needs release bad. Say, it's a favor."

"That's not a favor, Ken. That's asking me to suck your cock."

"I know. I know. Just forget it, ok?"

Ken was upset. Why wouldn't Don oblige? Kem knew that Don was attracted to men. Maybe not totally gay, but what was that? Totally gay? It was just head, for chrissakes. Ken rubbed on his throbbing cock, his eyes glued on Don's face. He needed release, and release he was going to get.

With one long stride, he grabbed Don around the waist and pulled him in an embrace, placing his lips on Don's mouth and pushing his tongue against the pursed lips.

Don melted. He felt the erection pressing against his upper thigh, the hand pressing at the center of his back, the wet tongue trying to force his mouth open. In a second, his body muscles gave in and his mouth opened to suck the probing tongue. Ken grinded on Don, moaning. Don wrapped his arm around Ken's neck pulling him in tighter as he returned the kiss with fervor.

Ken pulled back with a smirk on his face. "Now? Will you suck?"

Without hesitation, and with shaking knees, Don dropped onto the floor pulling Ken's sweatpants down, the hard cock springing out almost hitting him in the face. He knew that Ken was bigger than average from the bulges he had seen. But what stared right at him now was a monster man cock. Don estimated 8 inches, throbbing, threatening.

With a trembling hand Don grabbed the shaft and took the knob inside his lips. He felt Ken arch his back and let out a deep throaty moan.

"Oh, dude, fuck, yeah, oh fuck,"

Don took in a couple of inches until the engorged cock head hit the back of his mouth. He breathed hard and tried to take more, but gagged. This was his second cock. And it was like heaven had opened its gates to gift him the ultimate present. Pulling out and looking up at Ken, he smiled, his hand gripping the cock shaft tight. "feels good?"

"Fuck yeah," Ken grunted. "Keep going, Don, please."

Still holding the throbbing and now-slick cock shaft, Don stood up and stared into Ken's eyes, pleading for a more fulfilling invitation than just sucking dick.

"Don, man, you're torturing me."

"Kiss me," Don mumbled, his whole body shaking. "Kiss me, Ken, like you really mean it, not just because you want my mouth on your dick." Don slipped his hand up and down the shaft and loved the way Ken squirmed and throbbed in his palm. The cock felt great, the knob was divine in his mouth, but Don wanted more.

"Dude, you fucking win. Blow me and we'll see about you getting in bed with me tonight."

Don smiled and went back down on his knees taking the huge cock into his mouth, bobbing up and down, not really experienced at sucking dick. But that didn't seem to matter to Ken, who was moaning and grunting and playing with Don's hair, goading him, until a few minutes later, Don felt the streams of warm cum fill his mouth. No warning. No sign of explosion. Just squirt after squirt of man sperm ejaculating into his mouth. He pursed his lips tight around the knob, trying not to let any of the cum escape, but he could feel the stream of jizz slide down his bearded chin and drip onto the floor.

Slowly, Ken pulled out and slumped down on the couch.

"Don, man, that was awesome."

"So, you want me in bed with you?" Don stood up wiping his lips and chin with the back of his hand, feeling the sliminess in his mouth and throat. He thought that Ken's cum was a little bitter but he didn't swallow enough to tell for sure.

Ken hesitated. "Well, you know, I'm not gay, and I got a girl. What if Linda gets wind of this?"

"She doesn't have to," Don countered. "Besides, you were begging me to suck your dick. In my dictionary, this spells gay."

"Dude, this is a first for me. You have to understand."

"Well, this is a second for me."

Ken's jaw dropped. "You kidding me?"

Don shook his head. "Not more?" Don kept shaking his head. "So this dick was the second for you?"

Don nodded, biting his lower lips, his own cock hard.

"Fuck, you're almost a virgin," Ken snickered. "What about the ass? Did he fuck you?"

Don turned and strode out of the apartment, quickly heading for the nearby park. He knew that Ken was not really taunting him, but it felt as if he was. He didn't need this. Sucking Ken was out-of-this-world experience, true. But his desires were much deeper than that. Would he climb into bed with Ken tonight? Don was torn. To feel Ken's naked and toned body on top of him was the ultimate of thrilling. At the same time, Ken would probably be acting this out in order to please him, and Don hated that. What did he expect? That Ken would fall in love after just getting head? That Ken would drop on one knee and propose? Don felt stupid. A tear trickled down his right cheek and got caught in his beard. He didn't bother to wipe it away. His knees felt weak and he took the nearest bench and slumped onto it.

"Feeling lonely?" came Ken's deep voice from behind, somewhat more throaty than usual, Don thought.

"Man, I'm sorry. Look, we're friends, right?" Ken sat next to Don their thighs touching, making Don moan internally, soundlessly. "Ok, so I got head from you and it was fantastic," Ken continued, placing his hand on Don's thigh and squeezing. "But as your friend, and as I don't think it's so weird, let's spend the night together, in my bed, naked. We'll see where that would take us."

Now the moan came out audibly as Don squirmed and as Ken rubbed the inside of his thigh up and down, not caring if anyone would see.

The two young men strode back to the apartment. The night was a few hours away. Don was reeling. Ken was curious, and confused. Both were ready to make the leap.

The next morning, with Ken's naked body spooning Don from behind, Ken's lips against Don's neck, Ken's hard cock inside Don's ass cheeks, the two naked men moaned. "You're beautiful," Ken mumbled against the bare skin of his friend.

Don pressed his butt cheeks around the hardness, his hole sore from the hard fucking of the night, but sore in a beautiful way. It had been difficult at first. They had showered together, soaping each other, kissing, Ken's hands all over Don. When Don had tried to suck Ken's hard cock Ken said for him to save it till later.

Later had been the attempts at penetration. Anal fucking had been new to both boys. But both boys wanted it, needed it. Lube. Spit. Easing in. Nothing had worked at first. They'd started doggy. No go. On Don's back with his feet on Ken's shoulders. No go either. It wasn't working until Ken suggested that Don sit on him. Don had fisted the hard cock, guiding it to his hole as he squatted on top of Ken, facing him.

The initial pain of penetration was excruciating, But Don held the knob just inside the stretched ring, breathing deep, tsking in the pain, glorifying at the throbs inside his body, and at Ken's wide eyes staring at him. Ken felt the tightness that he had never experienced with pussy. Slowly, Don had relaxed and pushed down for a couple of inches, his hands on Ken's bare chest, Ken's hands grabbing his butt cheeks.

"Oh, baby," Ken moaned.

Don had shivered at the "baby" part and sat down more, halfway down the rock-hard shaft, impaled, stretched, fucked. He had started to sweat as he tried to relax more. He'd needed more of Ken inside him. He ached for Ken to bury deep into his bowels, filling him. He'd started to move up and down the cock, taking an inch or so every time until he'd sat down all the way, his balls resting inside Ken's thick bush.

All this time, Ken had let Don decide how he was getting fucked, but it had been too much when he felt Don's insides pushing against his cock head and Don's tunnel pressing around his shaft. He'd flipped Don over onto his back and started to fuck him in earnest. Don hadn't screamed, but he was in extreme pain, his dick limp and bouncing on his belly as Ken applied thrust after thrust into the tight fuck hole.

Ken had cummed hard. Deep. Squirting as if forever. Even after he finished, he'd kept his dick inside Don's ass, semi-hard, grinding on the butt cheeks. Never had he experienced a fucking this intense. Ever. He'd leaned and kissed the pouting lips, feeling the beard against his skin, both ecstatic and weird. He'd fucked a dude, and he'd loved it!

Now, the two boys climbed out of bed, showered, and prepared breakfast together, sharing the food as they had shared their bodies, with gusto and relish.

"I suppose I have always been gay but never knew it," Ken muttered as he chewed on the eggs Benedictine that they had prepared.

Ken laughed and winked at his lover, biting his lower lip.