Turning in to Carnal Pleasure

Story Info
Awakening of passion.
2.3k words
3.97
23.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mepj79
mepj79
20 Followers

Pooja was an innocent neighborhood girl who was passionate at work and conservative otherwise. She never realized her beauty and kept her feelings reserved. Without boyfriend, her experiments with sex were very limited.

So when she was exposed to intimate touch from a complete stranger in a crowded train, her inner desires were ignited and she was ready to do anything, anywhere and with anyone as long as they were satisfied.

As Pooja lay spread eagle on that dingy bed with mix of all bodily juices oozing slowly out of her freshly fucked pussy, Pakya moved towards the place where Bhau just spend himself seconds back. He took a deep whiff of aroma coming from Pooja's open love tunnel and his erect tool jerked with life of its own. Pooja could feel warm breathe near her exposed pussy, but she was in no condition to even close her thighs. Steaks of cum coming out of her cunt were also covering her virgin rosebud below. She could feel a finger rub over it and her weak mind could not register whose they were. One finger became bold and was trying to enter her tightly closed anus. With lubrication over it, Pakya could easily slip his finger inside her asshole. All she could do was whimper in slight pain. That got Bhau's attention.

"Kaay gaand masti kartoy, aadhi chamkav tila" (why are you playing with her ass, clean her up first) Pakya dream was cut abruptly by this strong words. He reluctantly removed his finger from her ass as it slowly closed again pushing one drop of cum that pakya had lubricated it with. Pooja signed in peace.

Pakya brought a bucket and wet cloth and sat opposite to Pooja's open thighs, devouring such creamy cunt that he never seen in his life before. All the women he had been with in past had brownish to even black pussies and ass. But this was a golden shade of cream that he felt so lucky to even own for a day.

Bhau hit lightly on his head to bring him to senses, but he too was enjoying the view. As Pakya started to clean Pooja's pussy with cloth, more and more mix of love juices kept oozing out of it. Pooja closed her eyes to finally enjoy the soothing experience of being pampered like a queen after just being fucked like a slave.

She must be drifted to sleep, because when she opened her eyes, it was well past noon outside. She was still tired and sore, but was able to finally move her legs that were still naked and in full glory, visible to anyone who happened to come in the room. Shaken, she rubbed her eyes, smeared by dried tears to ajust her vision to bright light coming from curtained window. Nobody was around, so she tried to get up when her tummy growled; indicating it was deprived of food.

When she stood up, something felt weird apart from that throbbing sensation in her pussy. She was aghast when she brought her fingers to check and saw down that it was completely shaved. It felt very good to touch but at same time the skin felt very sensitive due to fresh fuck and shave. She wandered little beyond that and felt the area near her butthole was shaved as well.

Before her famished mind could think more; door opened and in walked Pakya and waved with a bag in hand.

"Kaay aanlas?" (what did you bring?) this words from Bhau shocked Pooja who had not realized that Bhau was sitting on a stool in opposite corner and was observing Pooja since she woke up... or even before that while she was sleeping. She just kept switching her glances from Pakya to Bhau and back again like a lamb stuck between two wolves.

"Chatakedaar misal aani vada paav aahe, Bhau" (yummy local spicy food). That reset Pooja's mind and she literally snatched the bag from Pakya's hand, removed the cover from vada paav and ate hungrily. She was truly a hungry teen now.

They both were amused by her childish behavior and simply sat watching her eat to her full. She kept thanking them in between for such wonderful food and ate all three vada paav. With full tummy, she suddenly realized how naked she stood in middle of the room and started to cover her boobs and pussy.

Bhau laughed out loud and pointed out that there is nothing of her private parts that they have not seen. He actually had mellowed down a lot since that rough fuck. It could be all that pented up male hormones that had changed him into an animal when he saw her first. Since filling up her pussy with his jizz; he suddenly had this caring for her along with admiration and had asked Pakya to clean her up, let her sleep and proactively asked Pakya to bring her food.

Pakya on other hand tried to be rough, his lust was not yet satisfied, but was afraid to do anything against Bhau's wish. To make things worse for him, he had seen that beautiful petal-like vulva of Pooja up close; cleaned it meticulously and upon Bhau's order had also shaved her up. Not that he regretted doing any of this, but it also meant that his cock was rock solid all the time and he want to so eagerly eat and use that peachy muffin between those milky thighs.

Pooja had her first taste of sex in most brutal way possible and the pleasure she derived from it also meant her body wanted more of it. After her hunger for food was fulfilled, a new hunger rose within her. She had never felt this itch deep within her pussy. As she stood there with her left palm over her pussy and right hand over her boobs, she coyly curled her finger and intinctively started to rub her clit while right hand opened her finger and thumb to lightly pinch her left tit. It was already hard as pebble.

Atmosphere inside that small room quickly heated up as both guys saw how Pooja morphed from a scared innocent girl into a seductive lady who was literally masturbating in front of them, inviting with them openly to make love.

"I can't wait anymore" blurted Payka as he literally tore off his already tattered shirt and pant. Before Bhau can say anything, he lunged over Pooja, almost crashing her to bed, and started kissing her creamy skin all over. He had never tasted such lucious body in his life and he kept sucking at her peachy breasts. Pooja had her breast sucked in past by her cousin, but that time she never expressed her feelings as she was acting to sleep. Today, she had broken all shells and lovingly ran her fingers on Pakya's messy hairs, pulling him even closer as he latched onto her right boob and massaged her left.

Pooja felt a second set of hand over her flat tummy that send goosebumps all over. It was Bhau who had approached her from behind, his hand caressing her navel while his hardon slowly brushing against her naked bums. He started to kiss her on back of her neck and sensitive earlobe.

This effect of being touched over multiple erogenous points set Pooja's body on fire. She started to have that feeling of peeing only to realize it was her love juice wetting her again. Her fingers automatically curled against both cocks, one in front and one in back as she started to subconciously massage and rub them up and down.

Her fingers could almost go around Pakya's cock, but Bhau's was much wider than her grasp. She could barely pump them as she was zoning aways to her bliss phase. Her legs felt wobbly as her orgasm neared; surprisingly without even being entered.

Bhau lay her softly in the bed, while Pakya replaced her fingers with his tongue. Uffff!! This again reminded her night with her cousin and it broke her dam as she came gushing all over his face.

"Aaarechha!" explaimed Pakya as it became hard for him to keep up drinking her juices. He never expected a woman gush so much.

Then Bhau did something that even Pakya never expected from him. He got some oil in a tin bowl and started to gently apply on her sore pussy lips. This sudden turn of his nature along with her orgasm got Pooja emotional as well. She called Bhau next to her and to his amazement, she opened her mouth willingly and nodded at him. He walked next to her head side of the bed. Pooja turned around on her four paws and caught Bhau's cock in her hand and licked it on its tip. She had experienced the rough blowjob earlier and now she wanted to enjoy it herself.

Pakya was madly licking Pooja's ass and pussy from behind her. He could no longer wait; spread her bums, was transfixed by the beauty of both her holes and was undecided which one to pick. He rubbed his dickhead over her rosebud and then over her juicy one. This rubbing send a new sensation over Pooja's already excited brain and she opened her mouth as wide as she could to moan which Bhau took as invitation, simply pushed his dick inside her mouth. Pooja's cheeks bulged to accomodate the mushroom head, but she never tried to push him out. Somewhere in her brain, it was that rough session few hrs back that got registered to simply accept this invasion and eased her lips, cheek and throat muscles to accomodate more of Bhau's cock. She even slipped her tongue below his shaft to give it smooth invitation to her throat.

Just as Bhau was to enter further in her mouth; "Aaaaarrgghhh" came a muffled wail of pain from Pooja. Pakya had forced his dick head in her virgin ass. Immediately Bhau looked up at Pakya with fire in his eyes and timidly Pakya pulled himself out of her anus and pushed into the wet hole below. This sent electric current throughout Pooja's body as she closed her eyes, relaxed her mouth further and phased out into heaven. Pakya still wanted action in her ass, so he started to push his thumb inside her asshole. All her body felt at that point was pain of Bhau's cock streching her mouth and throat with that thumb working its way up her ass along with pleasure of her pussy being fucked by Pakya. That soreness from previous rough session seemed to have vanished after Bhau had applied that oil.

Sounds of grunting from Bhau and Pakya along with squishing and gurking filled the room for many minutes. Streaks of saliva dripped profusely from Pooja aching mouth, but she intently kept accepting Bhau's thrusts in her throat. Pleasure derived from the penetration of her pussy kept her vomiting feelings in check. Pakya's balls rhythmically hit Pooja's clit as he anchored his thumb all the way in her asshole and fucked her like a bitch. Each slap from his balls on her nub took her to next cloud till she could no longer bear the pleasure. Churning started from deep within her tummy and her body began to shiver as orgasm hit her all of a sudden. With Bhau's cock fucking her mouth, it was hard for her to breathe. Her flared nostrils, watery eyes and waving hands pleaded Bhau to stop from choking her. But he was so close to cumming he did not let her go; instead grabbed her hairs and pushed her face all the way on his cock to hilt with her nose flat against his big belly. His cock bulged more and jerked multiple times; each time dumping load of his jizz directly into her tummy. At same time, Pakya pushed his long cock way too deep in her pussy and kept it in as he too shot again and again his hot sperms inside her womb. Extreme pain of choking along with orgasm was too much to handle for poor little girl and she fainted.

Room felt all dizzy as Pooja opened her eyes to see Bhau and Pakya hovering over her with a glass of water, few drops already on her face bringing her back to life. "Sorry", Bhau blurted as he seriously was concerned over her health, but in heat of the moment was again so rough on her. Her throat hurt as hell and tasted funny with jizz from Bhau which also was dripping from her nose. Her pussy again felt so sore that it was throbbing in pain way too deep with soothing effect only coming from Pakya's cum that kept it from burning like hell. Inspite of all this, for some weird reason, there was this smile of total satisfaction over her face and she fainted again, this time to sleep.

By the time she woke up, it was dark outside and a dim candlestick lit the inner room. Apparently there was a power cut which is quite common in that area. Pakya had cleaned her up again with wet cloth which he was getting used to now and they also had arranged some chinese food from local restaurant.

Pooja did not make any move to cover her assets which were no longer private. She had regained some strength from the sound sleep and again was hungry for food. Bhau helped her get up, washed her hands and offered Pooja her clothes. That is when she realized her nudeness and her conservative nature kicked in and covered herself quickly with her clothes.

They all sat silently eating around that candle. It was like a romantic candle light dinner, just that she had two lovers with her who had initially forced their way in her, but had awakened her true self. Her life was changed... forever!

mepj79
mepj79
20 Followers