Turning In to Carnal Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
How a train ride reveals Pooja of her inner cravings.
1.8k words
4.47
18.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mepj79
mepj79
20 Followers

"Had it not been for that critical meeting, I would have taken the day off and waited for the damn car to be fixed" Pooja cursed her fate as she was squeezed into the back of a mostly men filled coach during peak travel time in Mumbai metro.

That morning was a special one for Pooja as this was a big moment in her career where she can finally shift to her work headquarters in Nariman point, which also happens to be the classiest location to work in Mumbai.

Last year, she was promoted as head of sales department in the district branch of the luxurious brand of Lakme Makeup products for her ability to impress clients, not with her beauty, but with her presence of mind.

She started her career only 5 years back, fresh out of college, as part time sales girl in Lakme salon. Though only 18 yrs at that time, she had an inbuilt talent to say the right thing at the right time to the right client in order to sell any product that she was asked to promote. Hell, she could have sold a comb to a bald person!

Pooja stood meager 5.1 feet tall, shorter than an average Indian female, with light brown skin, almond eyes snuck behind her fairly old-fashioned glasses. Her upturned straight nose gave her an egoistic bitchy look, but in fact, she was rather timid at nature except when at work; where her passionate attitude drove her mind. Her jet black straight hair sat comfortably below the shoulder that she used to tie up in a ponytail to avoid a sweaty feel on the back of her neck. She had a couple of proud assets to her body; full bosoms jutting straight out and rather bubbly globes at bottom to match her jugs. It was rather unusual on her otherwise slim body.

Without any boyfriend, she always focussed on her career and never really paid attention to looks or dressed up to enhance her assets. When there were talks of this important meeting to happen on Monday, her friend Neelam had pestered her to wear something provocative to seal the deal and get promoted. She even took her out shopping over the weekend and purchased her a sexy black skirt to go with a formal white shirt that had a rather deeper cut to be called formal. Matching shiny black heels put up perfectly for her upcoming business meeting. Though Pooja had worn a few skirts in the past, she was not so comfortable in these minis that reached only till the middle of her thighs.

On Monday morning, after her bath, Pooja decided to take out her best bra that supported her breasts as well as pushed them higher for a decent valley to show. Since her normal cotton panty would show its lining over a smooth skirt, she chose her one and only thong that she had once worn during a special occasion in college.

She wore soft makeup, got the keys to her car, put on her black heels, swung her mini purse over her shoulder and locked the doors. As she walked to her car, she kept reminding herself to keep calm and recited her punchlines in her mind about how she was going to impress the clients. Few heads turned to look at her sexy figure, but she was too focussed on her day ahead to notice those stares.

"Damn it!" the car wouldn't start after being on the side for almost a week. Maybe it needs a new starter plug or battery, but it only meant to eat more time for her. She only had 3 more hrs to reach the client's office; just enough for her to commute via train. She had to decide NOW. With repair potentially taking anywhere from half an hour to maybe the whole day, she could not risk it.

Dombivli train station was all crowded during peak hours and a metro train just crawled to stop as Pooja squeezed through the crowd from stairs and pushed her way into the first coach that she could enter.

It was not until a few minutes into the coach that she realized it was not only difficult to grab the handle with her height, but also it meant she ended up in a compromised position with stretched left hand and pushed out breasts. She kept her right hand across her boobs to keep them being squished against the back of the person in front.

Her glasses almost fell off as she adjusted her neck high to breathe in some air. Now that she had some time to think and look around, she saw only males around her and most were well above her height. Before her body could adjust, there were a couple of jerks in the train as it started to crawl ahead. Figuring this would take a long long time, she decided to stay put and closed her eyes thinking of her day ahead.

'May not be deliberate?!', she shrugged that question as a hand brushed past her ass. Now she could easily make out a full palm on her right bum with a mild squeeze as it checked her out. She did not want to create a scene and had never come across such a scenario in the past to have any experience.

Slowly, the squeeze became prominent and fingers mildly dug further on her flesh. She kept her eyes closed and let it be; whoever it was, will eventually get tired of squeezes and will remove his hand. Just as she got used to ignoring the palm, there was a new sensation of whiff of air on her bare butt that shockingly made her realize that the person had dragged her skirt higher so that hem of the material lay just above her ass and right then, she felt a rough warm big fingers touching her bare bottom. Her thong barely helped in this situation as she cursed her fate while being squeezed in that compartment.

She opened her eyes to look around, but could not make out from those blank looks on folks. Her right hand was kind of stuck between her breasts and the back of the person in front while left hand was holding the high rails to balance her.

The hand was directly in touch with her ass and fingers gradually started to close down in the middle, luckily the thong saved her dignity... only for a short while, as the fingers easily snaked past it and his little finger started to gently rub over her rose bud.

Being almost inactive in her sexual life meant she was rarely touched in her private places by anyone except few times when she has played with herself in restroom to quickly relieve her tension and get going with her life.

This touch was stirring up her carnal passion and mind was set in turmoil to shout and stop this hand or open her legs and let it reach its goal. As expected, her body took over her confused mind and slowly her legs opened up further inviting the intruder.

His fingers curled over her inner thighs, massaging them a bit as the index finger probed further inside the gap of both legs to reach just above her love hole. Again, the thong was in the way and for some weird reason Pooja wished she had not worn anything at all.

Pooja was completely sedated by the feelings she never felt when she had touched her pussy in the past, this was out of the world for her and all her resistance had melted into juices which started to flow on its own from her tunnel.

Second hand joined in as both the hand dug into the elastic of the thong and pulled it over her thighs so it no longer was a hindrance. Pooja was enjoying the touch of his middle finger over her cunt which was oozing continuously now and made her gasp in silence with its first penetration.

All that honey made the penetration smooth till his knuckles and even deeper. This went on for a few minutes and just as Pooja thought she would orgasm, the second hand removed her shirt from midriff where it was tucked neatly inside the skirt. It pulled her closer to his body while palm rested over her bare tummy. This fluttered up her senses and her hand tried to stop him from advancing further up... or so she thought, instead... her own hand betrayed her and pulled her bra open for him to fondle her globes.

Damn! He hit a jackpot to find such hot prey that easily fell into his hands, literally! His left hand was mauling her left breasts from below the shirt and right hand was finger fucking her. For a second, his finger left her pussy and she felt empty, but his thumb dug deep in her, rotating for more juice before pulling it out. She barely noticed that the juice was now applied on her asshole and she was just happy to have finger back inside her needy fanny that was getting so close for a massive release.

Within moments, she felt some pressure on her anus and dropped her left hand from rails under pain that prevailed in her body as his thumb popped went past her anal ring with help from her own love juices. It stayed inside as her eyes watered from the pain in ass and pleasure in pussy.

"Please, take it out; it hurts" was all she could mildly plead, and was relieved when he removed his thumb only to moisten it back from her leaky faucet and resume it back on her rim. This time, it hurt her less as his thumb slid easily with more lubrication. The original pain was turning into mild throb as he started to push in and out his thumb in her ass in sync with his middle finger fucking her cunny.

Her holes started to relax from initial pain and now she was enjoying dual penetration. More fingers joined in her pussy and she opened her legs further to accommodate them. She was again close to cum and he seemed to sense that all the time. Again, he removed his fingers from her pussy with a plop sound and almost immediately replaced his thumb with two soaking fingers deep inside her ass while left hand pinched her tit hard. This new pain again subsided her orgasm, kept her hanging for more, in total turmoil, her pussy jerking in air for invisible fingers.

"Not so soon, bitch" he seemed to read her mind, finger in her ass while pulling and twisting her engorged tit. "Do as I say and you will get what your body needs badly", he commanded in her ears.

She could only nod her head in approval as he removed his fingers from her ass, pulled her thong over her thighs.

"Time to get down at Thane and come with me". She was in complete trance mode by heightened sexual arousal, forgot all about her meeting and got out of train with him as he fastened their pace to get out of station to go to Kopri, a place well known for illicit activities.

mepj79
mepj79
20 Followers