Turning into His Stinky Butt Hog Ch. 01

Story Info
Business Woman turns into a fart slave for her new roommate.
1.5k words
3.75
12.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having just finished my studies and securing a job at a sought-after advertising company, my family beckoned me back when Grandpa got sick. I had been living on my own for a year now and it was hard to imagine going back to living with my parents and grandparents remembering how strict they could be. I decided to rent a room nearby their place- half way between work and theirs so that I could help them care for Grandpa but at the same time make it work for the week.

I was on my way to see the apartment now, still in my work clothes. A tight black pencil skirt, a blue blouse and black heels. I pulled into the apartment complex and found number four Cherry road. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

I was surprised to see what he actually looked like. He must have been at least 6'2 and ten years younger than me. He was a little husky but it suited him well, he opened the door and looked me up and down, studying me carefully. I suddenly felt shy.

"You're all dressed up," he scoffed.

"I'm just on my way from work," I said, feeling small. Not only did he tower over my 5'2 frame, he had a very demanding presence.

"In," he ordered. Not moving from the door frame, I slipped past him and entered the apartment. The first thing I noticed was how messy it was and then the smell hit me. Everything smelt like dirty underwear.

"So what do you think?" he asked, not at all sounding interested in my opinion.

There was a couch and TV in the living room, a teenager's dream of video games and consoles laying on the coffee table and scattered on the floor. Clothes draped over the couch, garbage all over the place and in the back the kitchen was stacked high with dirty dishes.

"It's, well if I am being honest, it's a little messy," I said, feeling embarrassed.

"Well it would be your job to clean it," he replied coolly.

I turned around to slam right into his chest, he was so close to me. I looked up at him glaring down at me with intense blue eyes.

"I don't know what you mean by that-"

"Well in your message to me about wanting to rent here, you said that you were desperate for a place and would do anything to live here, remember?" As he said the word remember, he poked my forehead.

I blinked in shock. "I only meant that it's the only place listed between here and my work, so it would be really convenient."

"In your email you said you couldn't go back to living with your strict daddy. Didn't you? Or are you too dumb to remember?"

"No, I remember what I said."

"Good girl. So, it will be your job to clean my messes. It is a woman's role after all."

"Excuse me but I find that offensive. I will already be paying you rent for a room."

"You'll be paying me alright, but not for a room. It's a one bedroom you idiot. Let me show you." He pulled me by the arm down a hall and into a room. It had one bed, one night stand, an en suite bathroom and beside it a big dog cage.

"You have a dog?"

"You really are stupid aren't you?"

I whipped around, "excuse me but I have a master's in communications and a full time job. Quit insinuating that I am stupid."

"Oh, big word for a dumb bimbo. Unfortunately you've used it wrong, I am not insinuating anything-I am telling you how stupid you are to your face," he grabbed my face in his hands and shook me. "You can live here or you can go back with your parents but if you live here, you live under my roof and under my rules, got it?"

I tried to struggle out of his grip but he held it tighter. "Look kid, you think I'll give up my parents strict household for an even stricter one, you're out of your mind. How old are you anyway?"

"How dare you talk to a man like that, your daddy sure didn't teach you enough lessons. It's better you're here and learning from me. By the way, I'm twenty, which is exactly the number of spankings you're going to get."

He then sat down on the bed, pulled me over his lap and began whacking away. I cried and screamed and struggled but it was no use.

"Say thank you ungrateful bimbo!"

"Get off!"

"You're squeals sound like a real pig, I think I'll call you piggy from now on. You do have a pretty hefty backside. Now say thank you sir or I'll add another twenty piggy."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh wow, another big word for the dumb pig." Then he pulled my skirt up revealing my embarrassing granny panties. He started laughing so much he stopped spanking me for a second. "Are you kidding me?" He bunched up the underwear in his hand and yanked upwards giving me a painful wedgie, I let out a big cry and took me by the hair and shoved something in my mouth.

I immediately choked, it tasted rancid.

"That's right piggy, suck on my skid marks. I'll be spanking you until you say thank you."

it must have gone on for ten minutes of straight spanking and crying. Cry piggy cry, you're not getting out of this one. I find it fun to watch your chubby bum jiggle anyway. How could you let it get so big you naughty pig? Piggy is so fitting isn't it? Say thank you and I'll stop."

Through my disgusting gag I finally said it. Those two humiliating words.

"Say it like you mean it," he said with another hard slap. I cried again, my ass cheeks on fire.

"Not good enough." He continued like that another ten times until I finally thanked him over and over again, crying and squealing.

"That's a good piggy. Now are you going to live here and treat me like a man ought to be treated?"

Through my muffled gag, I said okay. I was issued another hard slap on my rear.

"Louder for the people in the back you dumb pig."

"Yes!" I squealed.

"Cool, you can move in tonight. But you can start by moving your fat ass to my kitchen and cleaning my dishes. Don't talk to me while you do it, I want you to be a silent piggy when cleaning. Only speak when I say. Nod if you understand me."

Still bent over his lap, I nodded. "Good, now I'm going to put something on you to make sure you come back because only I have the key, so I know you'll be back here."

I don't know how he got it on me with my struggling, but it all happened so fast. Suddenly there was a harness around my waist, and something slid into my butt, then there was the use of the key and I was locked in. It was very much present and maybe too big for me because my hole felt stretched. Then my granny panties were pulled back up and my skirt pulled down over it.

"You can do the dishes in silence pig, go see your family and move your stuff in by six pm tonight. I feel like having some pasta and broccoli so you will pick that up and cook it for me here to be ready by seven. Move piggy."

Without a word, I got up from the bed and went to remove my gag. "No, no piggy, you can chew on my stinky underwear until you leave."

I nodded and went to the kitchen to begin working. While I started on the dishes, he put on the TV, kicked up his feet and ignored me. It took me an hour to finish cleaning. When I was done, I looked back at him to see if he would say anything.

"Don't even look in my direction, I'm not in the mood to look at a gross pig. Move that fat ass along and do as your told."

Too afraid to take out the gag, I went right for the door with it still in my mouth. I waited until I got to the car, realizing as I sat down in the chair how much my ass cheeks hurt as well as the butt plug when I sat on it.

Crying the whole way, it took me twenty minutes to get to my parents' place. I couldn't believe the situation I was in. I paused in the driveway and adjusted the mirror to look at myself. Only realizing then I had driven the whole way with the underwear gag. I pulled it out of my now very dry mouth and gasped when I saw it. It was absolutely disgusting. And smelled like it had been worn for days. How on earth could I have gotten used to it being there?