Turning into His Stinky Butt Hog Ch. 02

Story Info
Business Woman turns into a fart slave for her new roommate.
1.3k words
4.74
8.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I wanted to do was brush my teeth and get the disgusting taste out of my mouth but as soon as I walked through the door Dad put me to work with helping Grandpa. I didn't protest and began going through Grandpa's things while trying to process what just happened.

Sitting on the floor my butt was still painful to sit on and I could feel that butt plug deep inside of me. There was no way I could go back to that guy's house but how on earth could I get this thing off?

In the afternoon I did everything my dad asked me to do. "Since when do you listen to your old man," he commented. I shrugged it off. I didn't have enough fight left in me today. I watched the time go on with bated breath. It was nearing six o'clock and I had no intention of going back to that cruel pervert's place.

Dad made dinner and we all ate together in silence. I watched the clock as it struck 9pm. I was afraid to check my emails in case that demented man tried to contact me. While watching TV with my dad and grandpa, my stomach started to flip and became super irritated. I looked at my Dad, he looked just as uncomfortable as I was.

My dad jumped up from the couch and clutched his stomach "maybe I undercooked the dinner a little bit," and off he ran down the hall, clutching his bottom. That's when my stomach rumbled and I felt the same pressure. Damn it!

I ran to the other bathroom but it was no use, I couldn't go with this thing locked inside of me. Something came over me and I found myself reaching for my car keys and rushing out the door.

That twenty-minute drive felt like it was forever but eventually I made it back to number four Cherry Road. I pounded on the door and I must have waited five minutes before he answered. There he stood in the doorway, looking super smug with his great dumb smirk.

"Take this thing out of me now!" I barged in.

"Oh you really are going to be fun to train," he chuckled, slamming the door behind him.

"Listen it's not funny, I need to go to the bathroom, I'm sick, you need to take this out of me right now."

"On your knees," he ordered.

"Seriously, I get it out!"

"Okay then, on all fours like the piggy you are."

My stomach rumbled again, and I was forced to get down on my hands and knees.

"Good piggy," he said patting my head. I was so angry I could kill him.

"Now you're going to do a couple things for me first. You're going to kiss my feet and tell me how sorry you are for not getting dinner. I had to order some really greasy take out."

I was willing to do anything to get to the toilet but this shocked me. Fuck it, I bent over and kissed his bare feet. He lifted his feet so I could kiss his soles, the smell was overpowering.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring you dinner and that I was late."

"I bet you are, but im gonna show you how sorry you will be." He turned around and stuck his butt in my face. "Kiss it pig."

Through his sweats I gave him a fast peck.

"Please!" I started crying.

"Please sir, and say it while you kiss my ass piggy."

Between kisses, I begged him to take out my butt plug.

I could smell his ass through his pants, he obviously hasn't showered in a while.

"Okay you know where the bathroom is piggy but you're gonna have to crawl there."

At this point I was desperate, sweating and crying. I began to crawl but I felt a foot on my back push me to the floor.

"Not in your clothes, I hate to see my piggy trying to imitate a woman, it feels wrong. Strip and show me that fat ass.

Reluctantly I began to peel away my clothes, leaving them on a pile on the floor as he laughed at my reddening face. I felt a hand smack my already tender ass.

"I don't think that fat ass will ever not be red. Move pig."

With him looming behind me, giving me small kicks of encouragement on my ass as I crawled down the hall, to the bedroom and ensuite bathroom. I felt another kick to my ass and it hit the butt plug pushing it deeper into my asshole.

"You should really see how pathetic you are piggy, utters swinging below you, lard ass jiggling as you crawl."

I felt his spit on my back. I finally reached the toilet and I looked back at him desperate. "Please," I whispered.

He picked me up by the arm and I stood before him. "All you had to do is give it a little tug and it would come right off," he said. I felt his fingers around the harness and the straps dropped so easily, the plug still stuck in my asshole. "it's a fake lock but thank you for proving how stupid you are. Now sit piggy." Shame washed over me as he pushed me shoulders down and sat me on the toilet.

"Please get out," I said through my teeth, now angrier than ever before in my life.

"Since you forgot to say sir, I think I'll stay in watch. Go ahead, pull it out." He sat on the ledge of the bath tub. I thought I'd make a run for it, I'd rather shit outside naked then have him watch me but he caught the look in my eye.

"You can try to go piggy, but do you really want to make it worse for yourself?"

I had no choice and pulled the butt plug out in front of him. Everything went as soon as it happened and I was so pleasantly relieved that I didn't even notice him pull the camera out and hit record. With my eyes closed, I was in a euphoric trance. I even said "ah thank you, thank you"

When I heard "you're welcome piggy," I opened my eyes to see the camera in my face. I tried to slap it away but he pulled back his hand. I wanted to run then, I looked for the toilet paper but couldn't find any, I looked back at him with panic stricken eyes.

Still filming, "Oh yeah, I didn't buy any. Plus piggys don't use toilet paper. Don't have a bidet either. I could rinse off your ass with my piss but that's as good as it gets. Or you can put these back on?" He said, tossing my granny panties in my face. "I think this is the only pair you are allowed to use, not allowed to wash without permission either. I want you to be my stinky butt hog."

"Why are you doing this to me" I put my face in my hands and started to cry. I felt his hand stroke my head and suddenly I felt relaxed

"Aww butt hog don't cry, you know deep down this is what you are right? I've only proved it so far?" He gave me a kiss on my head as I sat naked on the toilet, I felt oddly warm and tender.

"I know it will be a learning curve for you to become a true butt hog like you were always meant to be but I'll go slowly at first, over time you'll learn to love it and you won't know any other way to live. Now put on your panties while you're still allowed to wear them."

I did as commanded.

"That's a good butt hog. I can't wait to show you what you're main purpose here will be. Now text your daddy that you will be spending the night in your new home. If you don't I might just send this video to him"

I was feeling conflicted, I hated everything that was being done to me but at the same time I felt a weird attraction to him. He was a very hard man to say no to and I was just about to find out just how hard it would be.