Turning My Boss's Wife Gay - Day 02

Story Info
I pay the price for information about my boss and his wife.
2.5k words
4.43
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

I woke up today with one word on my mind: information.

I needed information. I'd promised myself I would fuck a woman I barely knew. I had to find out something about her. Some way to talk to her again. Spend time with her.

I let out a little sigh of frustration, realizing that whatever Alyson was doing right at that moment, she surely wasn't thinking about me. I was just another face she'd met in Chris's office.

A shower helped me think. There were two people I could go to if I wanted to find out about Alyson. First there was Chris. If I was careful then I could get him to open up about his wife. Where they met, what she liked to do in her spare time, her favorite places, what music she liked.

The other potential source of information was Mike, one of my new colleagues. I knew he'd worked with Chris before, and Chris had brought him over when he started the new company. So he would have known Chris and Alyson before they got married. Of course, that didn't mean he knew very much about her, but it would be more than I had now.

The problem was, getting information out of Mike could be difficult. I couldn't get him drunk, because he didn't drink. I couldn't get into a late night message chat with him, because as he told us at work, he and his wife Maddie went to sleep at 9pm. Whatever I'd normally do to charm some gossip out of a man about his friend, it wasn't going to work with Mike.

I mean, if what he said in the office was true, he and his wife's main hobby was taking hundred-mile-long rides every weekend on their tandem bicycle. And birdwatching. Mike and Maddie. So wholesome.

Work was boring and I kept my head down and tried to forget about Alyson for a few hours. At the end of the day I made a special effort to leave at the same time Mike did, so at least I'd get a few minutes to chat with him while he walked to his car. The parking lot was the wrong way for me -- I'd normally be catching the bus -- but it was worth a chance. We made some polite chit-chat about how I was settling into my new job, and then I found an opening.

"How long have you known Chris?" I asked.

"Nearly ten years," he said. "I was fresh from college when I joined his last place. He gave me my first job. And then my second."

Mike was in quite good shape, I noticed. I'd never been close to him before. It must be all the tandem cycling. He wasn't bad-looking, quite appealing in a nerdy sort of way.

"What's he like?"

"Outside of work?"

"Yeah."

Mike looked at me. Shit. He knew. I'd given something away in my tone of voice, been too eager -- he knew I wasn't just chatting. Fuck.

"Chris is married, Cara." He paused, waiting to see if I'd caught his meaning. Of course. He thought it was Chris I was into. He wasn't thinking about Alyson at all. Thank God. I realized I could use his misunderstanding as cover.

"Oh come on," I said, pretending to get embarrassed. "Like you never had a work crush."

"I've never tried to fuck my married boss."

We exchanged a long look. Truth be told, I was a little taken aback to hear Mike say the word refer to sex as fucking. I would have sworn he was a "making love" guy.

We'd reached his car now, and he was standing by it, ready to get into the driver's seat. I could see he was waiting for my response, whether I'd play along or not.

"OK, you got me", I said. "I do want to fuck him. I just need to know how to get his attention. And trust me, Mike, once I have a guy's attention, the fucking part tends to happen pretty easy."

He smiled, amused at how well he'd manipulated me. "Fine," he said. "I can help you get to Chris. I mean really help. Not just telling you what movies he likes or his star sign."

"OK," I said. Now, of course, he'd name his price. He wasn't going to give away that information for nothing.

Mike looked me up and down, like I was an item hanging in a market and he was deciding on what I was worth.

"I don't really want to fuck you," I said. "It's nothing personal. You seem like a decent guy."

He laughed. "OK, OK. Don't worry. That wasn't quite what I was going to suggest. Listen, you trust me, right? I seem trustworthy to you?"

"I guess."

"So if I say I've got something really good to offer you, you believe me?"

"Yeah...I mean..."

He held up a hand to stop me. "Listen. Do you remember my wife, Maddie?"

"She's a teacher, right? She picked you up from the bar that time." I was scrabbling around here. I remember being introduced to a very ordinary-looking person wearing dungarees. She looked...well, like a teacher.

Mike nodded. He'd come to the important part of our conversation. And lowering his voice a little, he said, confidently:

"Maddie wants to watch while you suck my cock."

I looked at him, not sure what to say. He was totally serious.

"That's your thing?" I couldn't keep the surprise out of my voice. No way Mike and Maddie were into anything unusual. I mean, they owned a tandem bike.

He didn't seem shy or embarrassed at all. "It's something we're trying."

"And if I do...that...then you'll give me something that helps me get closer to Chris?"

He nodded. "If you make it good."

I couldn't get much more out of him. He gave me an address and a time for later that night. He said it was up to me to decide.

If I wanted inside information on Chris and Alyson, from someone who'd known them much longer, then this was the price. Thing is, I did trust him. It might sound stupid to call a guy who just offered to betray his boss in exchange for a blowjob trustworthy, but I believed him. The thing with his wife watching us though...I've never been an exhibitionist.

But then I remembered Alyson. Fuck. One moment of fantasizing about her, of picturing us together, of touching her in any way... if the cost of that fantasy coming true was putting on a show for a bored married couple, then so be it.

So, it's 10pm and I'm ringing the doorbell and Mike answers. He's wearing a shirt and jeans. He smiles. Not unfriendly, but not surprised either. Was I really that easy to buy?

He leads me through -- small talking about something -- to the living room, which is tastefully painted in a dark olive green, with comfortable leather couches. The lamps are turned down. The TV is off but there's low classical music playing.

It takes me a moment to notice his wife, Maddie, sitting in one corner.

"Hi --" I begin.

"No," says Mike. "She's just here to watch."

"Oh," I mutter. "Of course."

Mike puts a hand on my arm. "You don't have to do anything until you're comfortable."

"Really, I'm ready when you are," I say, although Maddie's presence and the overall weirdness of the situation are making me a lot more self-conscious than normal.

"Well then," he says, and I almost laugh because he sounds like any other host having a guest over and about to announce the arrival of the cheese course. "On your knees when you're ready."

I kneel, he maneuvers me round a little so we're facing Maddie side on. She's wearing a silk chemise, barely covering her, which shows off her athletic physique, firm breasts, and toned legs.

They're waiting. I tell myself to get on with it. I put a hand on Mike's jeans, my palm flat against his crotch, and knead the fabric gently. Not too much happening yet, but as I begin to play with the buttons I feel his cock waking up. A few gentle tugs and the buttons are open and his jeans are down to his waist, and underneath there are black boxers stretched into the outline of his hardness. Then his boxers are down and he's fully out. He's not all that big -- it's a one-hander, as my friend used to say -- but Maddie has nothing to complain about.

My mind wanders a moment as I wonder how they decided that Maddie watching Mike with other girls was their thing. Am I the first? Doubtful. Whose idea was it? Do they have guys over too to fuck Maddie while he watches?

Then there's a moan close by, and when I glance over, Maddie has her head tilted back a little and her hand, which has gone to her lap, is unmistakably working its way towards her pussy.

"Attention on me please," Mike says. I look up, doing my impression of the "good girl" pose that I've seen in porn videos. He half-laughs and reaches down to tilt my head back towards his cock. "Concentrate."

Fine, I think. You want to watch? I'll give you something to watch.

I push up Mike's balls a little so I can lap underneath with my tongue, giving attention to each one, and then I move slowly up to the base of his cock. I drop my hands, lifting his stiffness up a little with my tongue as I work slowly up the underside of his shaft, flicking my tongue playfully off the head before letting it drop. I repeat the same slow upward motion, then again with my tongue flicking quickly from left to right. It has the desired effect -- there's a whimper from Maddie's couch and I steal a glance -- her legs are folded up and although I can't see between them there's no mistaking what her fingers are up to.

I feel Mike pull instinctively back a little. Not so fast. I get it -- he's not allowed to cum until his wife has had her pleasure.

Then I pull his cock down towards me a little and gently wrap my mouth around the head. I began to slide him just a little in and out again, gradually taking his full hardness into my mouth. I moan as I take him in deeper, keeping my tongue low so it isn't too intense too soon. I take more and more of him until I reach my limit then just as slowly retract him from my mouth, leaving a trail of saliva in the air between us.

At the unmistakable sound of Maddie fucking herself I look around and catch her eye. She doesn't seem to care any more about me looking at her. Maybe she's distracted by the fact her fingers are buried deep into what sounds like a very wet vagina.

And let's be honest, hers isn't the only wet pussy in the room. I suddenly regret telling Mike I didn't want to fuck him.

"Don't make him cum," Maddie says between heavy breaths. "He saves it for me."

I nod obediently.

But fuck that. I'm the one doing the work. I get his seed if I want it. No way I'm just handing him back unfinished.

I spit onto the head of his cock and smear the wetness around my lips, then rub him over mouth and cheeks, messily nuzzling his dick. Mike is deeply into this now, breathing hard, moaning, heart beating so hard I can almost hear it.

I settle into a rhythmic sucking, lips wrapped around him, working down as much of his shaft as I can before sliding right back up to the head. Now I bring my hand in, just lightly massaging further down the shaft. And I start to use my tongue more on the underside of the head, right where I know he'll be most sensitive. Every time he gets into my mouth now his shaft slides right over my tongue and I lick him as I suck.

I can feel Mike start to tense. He's getting closer. Has Maddie noticed?

There's a gasp and a half-scream as Maddie orgasms, and MIke and I both turn, seeing her legs clench together around her hand. Her chemise is hanging down at one shoulder and her other hand is on her breast.

I get back to Mike, working my hand at the base now and increasing the speed of my lips and tongue.

"Stop now," says Maddie, exhaling. "Enough. You can stop."

But I don't. I keep working at his dick and I can feel he's close from the way his hips begin to move, starting to fuck my mouth deeper.

"I said stop," says Maddie again. "Mike. Enough. We agreed you don't cum."

But I don't think Mike could stop now if he wanted to. I turn my head just a little so I'm making eye contact with Maddie, I tighten the grip of my hand and then it happens. Mike releases a loud moan and empties himself into my waiting mouth, gushing over my tongue, tasting of salt and sex. I'm looking into his wife's eyes the whole time.

Then I quickly stand, letting MIke's spent cock fall, and I move over to Maddie's couch. I kneel up over her, pinning her back before she can object, and as she lets out a surprised little whimper I lower my mouth to hers and let Mike's cum run out through my lips. She catches it, holds it in her own mouth for a second, then swallows. She slouches back, overwhelmed, and I finish by taking hold of one of her hands and lifting it to my lips, kissing her fingertips, licking them clean of the scent and taste of her cunt.

...

"So?" I ask Mike as he walks me to the front door. Maddie has vanished, gone to clean up I suppose.

"Don't worry," he says. "You more than kept your end of the deal."

I wonder how it'll be tomorrow morning when I see him at work. I wonder what him and Maddie will say to each other after I'm gone. Has this been what they wanted?

"Look," he says, "I can make you a bullshit list of all Chris's favorite stuff if you want. Bands, movies, whatever. But I feel like you're not just looking for an icebreaker."

"So...?"

"So," he says, hesitating for a moment while he makes up his mind to tell me. "The code to unlock his personal smartphone is 7214. He keeps it in the top drawer of his desk during working hours."

"And what --" I begin, but Mike waves the question away.

"You wanted inside information, that's the best I can do. And Cara, thank you. For tonight."

He doesn't want to chat, and within moments the door shuts behind me and I start walking home. To be honest, I'm happy leaving Mike and Maddie to whatever they're doing now. I don't want to involve myself with them any more.

I've got a new project: getting hold of Chris's phone, and finding out what it tells me about Alyson.

See you tomorrow.

Cara