Turning the Page Ch. 01

Story Info
Newly engaged Ashley reunites with old flame.
6.1k words
4.46
8.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is my first foray into writing. Many thanks to ChancesAre for guiding me through the journey and making my ramblings readable. Constructive feedback and suggestions are welcome. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

Ashley stood before the mirror clad only in a pair of lacy pink panties, admiring the form before her. She slowly ran a hand up her stomach caressing her firm, young, gravity-defying breasts. She flicked a finger against her puffy pink nipple and smiled. Sure it was a little vain, but damn she looked good. Running her fingers through her golden hair before tossing it back, she closed her eyes. Her body tingled in anticipation of the night to come. What was she even doing here?

She held up two outfits in front of her. In her left hand a casual blue tank top with a deep plunging neckline. It was simple, but sexy, and she knew Travis would appreciate it. In her right hand she held a sleeveless green dress that hung to her mid-thigh. It too displayed a sexy low cut neckline with a little knot at the bottom. She smiled at the thought of Travis admiring her cleavage. She loved the way he looked at her. Her fiance, Bennett would never approve of her going out in either outfit, but tonight he wasn't here and what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. As she debated the two, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Shit," she lost track of time. He was here. Hurriedly, she scrambled to get dressed.

***

On his way to pick up Ashley, Travis's mind wandered. The last two years had been great in some ways. His business had thrived to the point he could no longer resist the constant buyout offers. He'd given two decades of his life to that adventure, and it finally paid off in a big way.

On the other hand, Travis's personal life had been less successful. Sure, a string of women had wandered through his world, but none of them came close to the one who walked away.

Travis shook those thoughts from his head as the car arrived. He strode to the door of the classy, brick suburban home, ringing the bell and waiting. His simple grey t-shirt from his alma mater and comfortable relaxed jeans matched his style. He preferred dressing casually, though work sometimes required otherwise. Those days were in the past now though. The door opened and a radiant blonde greeted him.

"Hey Nikki. How have you been?" he asked, enveloping her in his strong arms.

Nikki pressed against him, returning his warm embrace. Her head barely peeked above his shoulders as her breasts crushed against him. "It's great to see you," she answered. "You look good."

Before he could respond a booming voice called out from inside, "Quit fondling my wife and get your ass in here!"

Travis grinned as he released Nikki and followed her into the house. Her husband, Dan, was waiting to hand him a beer. Travis stood a couple inches taller than Dan, but Dan was built in a way Travis never was. Dan was broad shouldered with a thick chest and ripped arms, more suited for a man who worked with his hands than one who spent his work days in front of a computer.

"How have you been, man?" Travis asked.

"Oh, can't complain. Work is work, but things are good," Dan replied.

"You should have joined me all those times I asked," Travis answered.

"So I could be unemployed like you?" Dan grinned wide.

"I prefer retired," Travis smirked. "The offer's still open."

"To do what?" Dan scoffed as he took a drink.

"Anything we want. We can figure it out together," Travis replied

"Boys. Boys. Always talking about work," Nikki interrupted. "I want to hear about your love life. Who's the tramp of the month?" she teased.

Travis shook his head. "Not seeing anyone these days."

Nikki scoffed, "Come on. Spill it. You've had a never ending string of women for the better part of two years. I don't think any of them lasted two months. Now you're loaded and you expect us to believe you're alone."

Travis shrugged. "It's been a few months."

"That's a heck of a cold spell for you, brother," Dan chimed in.

"I'm going to turn 40 in a month. Maybe it's time for me to figure things out."

"Rich, successful, sexy, I think most would say you've got it figured out," Nikki grinned.

"I'd trade it all for what you two have," Travis answered genuinely. He admired Dan and Nikki. To him, they were the perfect couple. It didn't hurt that according to Dan, Nikki was an animal in bed.

Before Nikki could respond they heard Ashley descending the stairs. All eyes turned to her and the guys practically gaped. She selected the simple tank top, paired with skin tight jeans and strappy sandals.

"You look amazing," Travis said softly as he approached Ashley and gave her a warm, but chaste hug. He was fully aware of the eyes on them. "I feel like I'm a teenager coming to take your girl out on a date," he joked, turning to Nikki and Dan.

"You be sure to have her home by midnight," Dan answered firmly, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Ok. Ok. Enough with the jokes," Ashley groused. "We should get going," she said to Travis. "We have reservations."

Travis nodded and they said their goodbyes.

***

As the door closed behind them, Dan turned to Nikki. "So what's their deal?"

Nikki giggled, "I'm totally winning our bet."

"Oh relax," Dan held up his hands, "We don't know they're going to hook up tonight. Besides, even if they did, if this was the first time I'd still win."

"There's no way tonight is the first time. Did you see the way she dressed for him? Have you ever seen her dress like that in front of Bennett?" she gloated.

"Bennett's a stuck up prick," Dan growled. "He probably doesn't let her dress like that."

"Oooooh...look who suddenly wants to let Ash spread her wings. I remember when YOU were the one grumbling about what she wore." Nikki's eyes twinkled.

"This is different and you know it," Dan snapped back. "Back when I used to complain about how she dressed, she was just a kid. She's a grown woman now."

Nikki giggled, "You know I always loved the way you protected her. I was in over my head when I invited her here, but I just had to get her away from home." She shook her head sadly for a second, "I knew what she was going through. But we both know I wasn't the greatest role model back then either. You were the one who got her back on the right track," she said, giving his arm a little squeeze.

Dan took her hand in his, "Don't sell yourself short. Most girls wouldn't want anything to do with a new stepsister, especially with how your dad and her mom got together. You looked out for her growing up, and then you took her in when she needed to get out of there."

"I was the only family she had. At least the only family that gave a damn," she answered, shaking her head.

Dan drew her close, "You were there when she needed you. And she turned out great."

Nikki nodded, pressing against him for a moment. Then drawing back, she flashed a playful grin, "I saw you admiring how she turned out tonight."

Dan laughed, holding his hands up defensively, "Hey, I'm only human."

Nikki giggled, "Believe me, you weren't alone. She was smoking hot. Travis's eyes practically popped out of his head."

Dan shook his head slowly, "You really think they're fucking?"

Nikki shrugged, "I kind of hope so. You know I always thought they'd make a hot couple. Bennett is fine, but I just don't know if he's right for her."

Dan raised an eyebrow, "Have you told her that?"

Nikki shook her head, "Have you?"

"I guess it isn't our place," Dan answered. "I just hope she isn't making a mistake."

Nikki smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "It was pretty funny how it felt like Travis was one of those boys who used to come over to pick her up for a date. You always thought she was behaving herself back then too," she giggled.

"Oh come on. She was a good girl," Dan protested.

"She was a good girl, but she was no angel," Nikki winked.

Dan just scowled back at her.

"So tell me, just what would you do if your precious angel missed her curfew," Nikki teased as she ran her hand up Dan's chest.

A wicked smile spread across Dan's face. His sexy wife wanted to play. "I guess we'd just have to find out."

Nikki grinned victoriously as she scurried upstairs. Dan began closing the blinds and curtains, trying to darken the house as much as possible. When the house was in good shape he settled into the couch with a beer in his hand and a single lamp lighting the room.

Upstairs Nikki threw on some sexy jeans and naughty cami top. The jeans were trendy and ripped at the knees. They belonged to Ashley but she left them behind when she moved to Charlotte. They weren't the kind of clothes a proper southern lady would wear. Nikki happily put them to good use though. She and Ashley had shared clothes for years and Ashley's transition to the country club set had netted Nikki plenty of naughty attire. She quickly applied her makeup. It was ok to be messy, wasn't it? After all, she was returning from a night out. Glossy Pink lipstick cinched the look. That shade always looked stunning on Dan's magnificent cock, she thought with a giggle.

Nikki scurried downstairs, stopping at the bar to sneak a quick shot of tequila before slinking out the back door. She made her way around the house, removing her heels before quietly opening the heavy wooden door. It creaked ever so softly and she froze, inching into the house and softly closing the door behind her. The house was dark and quiet as she entered. She tiptoed towards the stairs leading up to her bedroom. As her foot hit the first step, she heard a quiet but firm voice.

"Do you know what time it is?"

Nikki's head dropped. Dejectedly, she dragged herself towards the voice. Dan was sitting on the couch glaring at her. "Two o'clock," she whispered.

"And what time were you supposed to be home?" he growled.

The sound of his voice made her warm. "Midnight" she answered quietly, staring at her feet.

"Where the hell were you?" he demanded.

"We were out at a movie, and then we went to get some food. We lost track of time," she pleaded.

"Don't lie to me. You expect me to believe you were getting a snack and missed your curfew by hours?"

"It's true!" she cried, looking up at him.

"Keep your voice down. You're lucky your mother went to bed. She was worried sick!" he glared at her, grabbing her elbow and practically dragging her down to the basement. Dan towered over Nikki as she backed away from him. "I can smell the alcohol on your breath. Stop lying."

She shivered. "We...we were just making out."

"Making out. A college boy just wanted to make out with you?" he hissed, as he moved closer to her.

Her neck craned up as she gazed at the towering hulk over her. Fearfully, she backed away until the cool heavy rail of the pool table behind her blocked her retreat. "We were drinking, and he started kissing me," she whimpered plaintively. "And then he wanted me to...to..." her voice trailed off.

"To what?!" he demanded.

"To go down on him," she whispered weakly.

"He wanted you to suck his dick? And I suppose you did?" Dan growled.

Nikki nodded without looking up. Before she could do anything else Dan grasped her firmly, spinning her around and bending her over the table. She shrieked as the first swat landed across her firm ass.

"I'm sorry!" she pleaded as the second found its mark. "It was just one time."

"Liar! Your mother would be so ashamed if she learned what a little slut she'd raised," another smack seared her backside.

Nikki whimpered, as she did all she could to hide her arousal. She felt Dan undo her jeans, yanking them down with her panties. She shivered as the air hit her damp pussy. The next swat found her bare ass, eliciting a squeal from her lips. But this time Dan's hand stayed on her ass, then slid slowly between her legs finding her wetness.

"You're soaking wet," he taunted, feigning disgust. "Does sucking dick make you wet, you little slut?"

"Please...please stop," Nikki whimpered, but stopping was the last thing on her mind.

"So did this boy return the favor?" Dan demanded his fingers pressed along her labia, the tip of one finger just barely pressing within.

She shook her head, whispering "No," unable to suppress a gasp.

"Maybe you should stop playing with boys. A real man wouldn't leave you wet and wanting" he murmured, leaning down over her, flicking a finger against her clit"

She shivered, but could not muster a word. His hand teased her, driving her wild and then suddenly he pulled away. She whimpered, craving more. Then she heard it, the unmistakable sound of his zipper lowering. She heard his jeans drop and felt his hands grasp her hips. "No, please," she pleaded, hiding her delight. She groaned as his thick cock invaded her dripping pussy.

He paused, deep inside her. Nikki felt him filling her, stretching her tight pussy. Then pulling back, he rammed into her again. She cried out in pleasure. Over and over he drove deep into her. One hand slowly moved up her back, grasping her hair as the other slid around her. A finger found her clit, firmly rubbing the slippery nub as he pounded deep into her.

She felt a climax rising through her body. "Oh daddy!" she cried out, her body beginning to shake. It was enough to send him over the edge. Dan exploded inside her, flooding her pussy as she screamed in ecstasy. She felt his weight collapse atop her, pinning her to the table as their bodies heaved together. His lips found her neck, kissing her tenderly, breaking the act for just a split second before he pulled out.

"You've been a naughty girl. Now clean up your mess," he commanded.

She turned slowly. A wicked grin crossing her face, as she slowly sunk to her knees. "Yes daddy," she cooed as her mouth slid over his thick cock, tasting them both as she closed her eyes in delight.

***

Ashley insisted on paying for the evening. It was a gift for Travis's birthday after all. With his windfall it was a bit symbolic, but it was important to her. She paid for the tickets and dinner, but agreed to one concession. They would be drinking and Travis Insisted it would be better to be safe, so he arranged a car for the evening; a luxury Escalade. "You don't do anything small, do you?" Ashley teased with a playful grin as they headed towards the restaurant.

"You know damn well there's nothing small about me," he retorted, earning him a wicked grin as she leaned against him.

"Mmmmm, no there isn't. I've been looking forward to tonight for months. It's been ages since we've gotten to catch up," she relaxed as his arm slid around her.

"Too long. Let's not let the next time be two years from now," he answered.

It was always easy between them. From the start, Travis had been easy to talk to. He always took a genuine interest in her from the time she came to Nashville to live with Dan and Nikki. Ever the skeptic, Ashley initially thought perhaps he was some kind of creep, but in time she grew to see he genuinely cared about her. When they finally fell together it felt so natural. But then, just like that, it was over. She moved to Charlotte and two years had passed.

Dinner was at a casual bar they frequented many times while she was in college. She debated picking a trendy new place, but settled on something comfortable and familiar. They caught up on times missed, laughing and teasing as though they were never apart. As they finished their second drinks, they each got bolder.

"So tell me about this fella of yours. This all seems awfully fast," Travis demanded.

"We've been together for over two years. Are you jealous?" she shot back with a grin. "Could have been you."

"And you settled for the frat boy?" he grinned.

"He's a good guy. He's sweet and we have fun," she paused a beat. "And the sex is great," she smirked.

Travis chuckled. "Are you trying to convince me or you?"

Ashley shot him a dirty look. "What about you? The way Nikki tells it, you've been whoring your way through Nashville since I left."

Travis held his hands up defensively, "That's a bit of an exaggeration."

"How many?" she demanded, sensing a soft spot.

Travis thought for a moment, "I dated seven women since you left."

"And how many did you sleep with?" she pressed.

Thinking another moment as though counting, "Twelve."

"How does that math work?" she responded quizzically.

"Well, I slept with the seven women I dated. I hooked up with Kimberly once. And there were three one-night stands," he nodded, finishing his count.

"Still hooking up with Kimberly, huh?" Ashley teased. "I figured you would have graduated from cougars."

"It was one time," Travis protested. "We got together when I went down there for her 50th."

Ashley rolled her eyes. Kimberly was the only evidence Travis was capable of a long-term relationship, if you could call what they had a relationship. "I still can't believe you were so good in bed, you got her to bankroll your business out of college," she teased.

"Oh I think you of all people could certainly believe that," Travis winked.

Ashley shook her head, but he wasn't wrong. "That still only adds up to eleven," she replied.

"Well one of the one-night stands was a threesome," he responded matter-of-factly, but with a tinge of pride.

"You're such a slut," she teased. "So it took a dozen women to replace me?"

"A dozen to try...and not even come close," he answered honestly and without hesitation.

She smiled and took a long sip from her drink. "We should probably get going."

***

The concert was a blast. U2 was still a great live show. The crowd was boisterous and loud. Ashley savored the fact that Travis watched her more than he watched the stage. Who could blame him? Her curves turned more than a few heads as she danced to the music and sang along out of tune. She took every opportunity to lean against him. He dutifully responded with his hands on her body. Never inappropriate, but also not fully chaste. His hands on her sides, his body pressed against her from behind, all filling her mind with memories. When she belted out "I still haven't found what I'm looking for," she swore she felt him hold her closer.

She couldn't help but feel a tinge of disappointment as the concert ended. A part of her wondered if this would be the last time they would ever spend alone together. They began shuffling towards the exit of the arena along with the throng around them. His arm around her felt so comfortable and satisfying. She wished it could last just a little longer.

"Do you want to stop by and check out my new place?" Travis practically yelled to be heard above the din.

Ashley thought back to those days before they began sleeping together. Travis's place had always been a haven. Surely tonight would be equally platonic. "That would be great," Ashley called out without hesitation.

Travis took out his phone to text the driver that he was no longer required. "We can walk from here. With the traffic it will be quicker."

Ashley texted Nikki not to wait up. As they exited the arena, the warm spring air enveloped her. She felt like she could breathe again. Leaning against Travis she asked, "So what was wrong with your old place? I liked it."

"Lots of great memories there," he answered with a twinkle in his eyes. "This one is better though."

They strolled along with the pace of the evening crowd. Ashley glanced at the other lovers, walking arm in arm. She and Travis had been them once. For a moment she wondered if they could be again. Her reverie was broken moments later as they found themselves standing before a towering glass building. Travis nodded to the doorman as Ashley stepped through the revolving door, freezing on the other side. She might as well have stepped through the looking glass. Marble and gold details highlighted every surface. She imagined this was what a five-star hotel felt like, though she'd never been in one herself. Ashley never imagined being in a place like this, considering where she came from.

12