Turning the Page Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Travis's hand on the small of her back as he guided her through the ornate lobby. She could feel the looks they were getting as they headed towards the elevator. An older man and woman walked past them dressed as though they were ready for a night on the town. The man ogled her lasciviously, as his wife gave her a disapproving side eye. Ashley pressed against Travis, as though begging him to protect her. She glanced up at him, but he just strode calmly and confidently as though he owned the place. If anyone was judging them, he didn't seem to care. Ashley smiled, relaxing a bit. She always loved that swagger about him, and she loved the way he showed her off.

As they entered the elevator, Ashley admired their image in the mirrored walls. They looked hot together. Did those fools in the lobby think she was his young mistress, his trophy wife, his call girl for the evening? She smiled to herself as she rested her head against his chest. For this man she'd be any of the above.

When they reached his apartment, Travis guided Ashley in before him. "Make yourself at home," he said. "Feel free to look around."

Ashley entered in awe. The place was so Travis. She admired the dark wooden floors, light granite countertops, and plush leather furniture. The only touches that felt out of place were the art on the walls. Travis never had an eye or an interest for such things.

"Finally decided to put something on the walls?" she called out playfully.

Travis's booming voice answered, "Hired a decorator."

She made her way to the windows, which stretched from floor to ceiling. What a view. The whole city sprawled out before her. Skyscrapers lit up the skyline. The twinkle of lights beneath them representing the bustle of the late night crowd on Honky Tonk Row. "You weren't kidding about this place."

Travis grinned proudly as he stepped to the bar, pouring himself a bourbon. "Can I get you anything?"

Ashley sauntered back toward his voice. She smirked, "I can't believe you drink that stuff." It was their own little running joke. She uttered those words years ago when she'd stolen a sip from his glass, coughing and gagging desperately as she tried to swallow it. This time she took the glass from his hand and sipped from it easily. The burn, as it descended her throat, was comforting and familiar. In the years since, she had acquired a taste for Travis's bourbon. She had acquired many tastes when it came to Travis.

Handing the glass back to him, she sauntered to the soft leather couch, giving him a little show before curling upon it. He followed after her, sitting close as she leaned against him. "I had so much fun tonight," Ashley purred.

"Me too," Travis answered, sliding his arm around her. "You have no idea how much I'd been looking forward to this for the past few months."

"So did I. I couldn't stop thinking about it," she gushed. She felt his hand slide down her arm, then move to her waist and slide back up her side until it found the side of her breast. Her body tingled with the feel of his hands, but she knew she shouldn't go on. "That isn't happening tonight," she scolded gently but firmly as she looked up at him.

Travis smiled sweetly. "You can't tell me you're not the least bit tempted."

"I'm engaged!" she exclaimed, holding up her hand to display her ring.

"And yet you're here with me. What did the ever so perfect Bennett say when you told him you were taking your ex on a date for his 40th?" he teased.

"It wasn't a date," Ashley frowned. "And he doesn't exactly know about us."

Travis was amused, "Oh really? Keeping secrets from him are we?"

Ashley stood and began pacing in front of Travis, "It's complicated."

"Ok, so you told him you were taking your, what...old family friend out for his birthday?" Travis continued to push.

"Not exactly," she answered weakly. "I didn't tell him I was coming here to see you."

Travis grinned victoriously, "So where does he think you are?"

"I told him I was going on a spa weekend with Nikki," she blurted out.

"Naughty girl," he answered, clearly impressed. Travis reached out and grasped Nikki's hips, drawing her back to him. She felt his fingers push her top up ever so slightly, exposing a strip of flesh. He blew lightly against her stomach sending shivers through her body, as her eyes closed and her head fell back. She felt his lips find her soft skin, kissing slowly higher until his tongue flicked against her navel. Her knees felt weak, her hands finding his shoulders for balance. She gasped as she felt his teeth nibble ever so gently against her.

As if in a daze Ashley pushed back against his shoulders. Slowly she climbed into his lap, straddling him. She pressed her hands against his firm chest, murmuring "I told you this wasn't happening."

As she leaned forward she gave him a perfect view of her ample cleavage. He leaned forward kissing softly against her chest just above her breasts. She groaned softly, as he kissed slowly up along her collarbone, then making his way to her throat. Ashley's head tilted back offering him more, as she moaned out, "You're a bastard."

"You love it," he growled as he sucked softly at her earlobe.

A deep sigh escaped Ashley's lips. There was no question she loved it, but that's not what shocked her. She was stunned that no alarms were going off in her head. There was no guilt, no remorse. The only thing she felt was hunger for Travis. She pushed against his chest again, but this time it was firm and determined. As Travis leaned back against the couch, Ashley leaned forward. She took his face in her hands and pressed her lips to his, hungrily. Her tongue invaded his mouth as she felt his hand behind her head.

Ashley always loved kissing Travis. She could kiss him for hours, and in this moment she never wanted it to end. As her tongue danced with his, her hips pressed forward against him. She could feel his bulge, so hard in his jeans. Slowly, she rocked against him as they made out. Finally, she broke the kiss, but only long enough to reach down and tug his shirt up and over his head, tossing it aside carelessly. He quickly returned the favor, discarding her sexy tank top. She kissed him again, desperately as though the momentary separation left her starving.

Travis unfastened Ashley's bra as they kissed. She shed it without ever breaking from him. Then slowly she leaned back, letting his eyes devour her. Ashley loved the way Travis looked at her. His gaze was lustful and unapologetic. He reached out, caressing her breasts before leaning forward and suckling them each in turn. She groaned in pleasure as his tongue flicked against her pert nipples.

Reluctantly, Ashley pried his head from her breasts. Leaning forward she slowly kissed her way down Travis's chest as she sank to her knees between his legs. She kissed his stomach as she unfastened his jeans. Grasping them, she tugged them down with his boxers, pulling them off and tossing them aside. She grinned wide as his long, thick, cock sprung free. She sat back on her ankles as she admired his amazing body. There was something about Travis when he was naked. He was always so confident, and that made him so sexy in her eyes.

Ashley leaned forward, gently brushing her cheek against Travis's erection. She turned her head slowly, savoring the feel of its weight against her face. Travis made no move toward her, letting her play and explore. Slowly her slender fingers wrapped around the base of his throbbing member. She kissed the bulging crown softly as her eyes met his.

Her tongue slowly peeked out against the underside of the head as she watched Travis's eyes roll back in delight. She began to swirl her tongue against the tip, tasting the precum. Her saliva mixing with it, turning it slick. She sighed deeply, her breath sending a shiver through Travis's body. Ashley began to lick along the shaft of his cock, then holding it up so she could tongue his heavy balls.

Travis reached out, running his fingers through her hair, but not guiding her. Ashley always loved that he let her set the pace when she sucked his cock. Her hungry lips wrapped around the head sliding slowly down on him until the tip hit the back of her throat. She could never take it all, and he never tried to make her.

Ashley grasped his cock with her left hand, pausing a moment as the ring on her finger made her freeze. She began to remove it, "Leave it," Travis growled. Ashley looked up at him confused, but the wicked grin on his face sent shivers through her. Her gaze returned to his manhood. She began to stroke his cock as her tongue worked his head. She could feel the arousal growing in him as his cock throbbed. "Fuck baby. That feels so good," Travis groaned. "Slow down baby, you're gonna make me cum."

His voice only encouraged Ashley. She picked up the pace, stroking him. Her tongue lapping him faster. She gasped audibly as he eased her off him. She gazed up at him with a defiant pout. Travis just smiled, taking her face in his hands and kissing her warmly. Reaching down he lifted her to her feet. Then suddenly he grasped her by her hips and tossed her over his shoulder like a caveman with his trophy. Ashley's pout turned to a delighted giggle as he carried her to his bedroom. She loved it when he manhandled her. All she ever wanted was for him to claim her, to possess her.

Pulling back the sheets, he tossed her onto the bed. Travis reached down, undoing her jeans, tugging them off with her panties. He stood over her, admiring. She leaned back on her hands, pushing her chest forward and crossing her legs at the ankles, flashing him a teasing grin. The sheets felt cool and silky against her bare skin.

"Like what you see?" she purred.

Travis didn't answer. Instead, he grasped Ashley's ankles, easing her legs apart as he dove between them. She shrieked as his mouth found her soaking pussy. He lapped at her hungrily, tasting her juices. His tongue sliding along her lips over and over. Her body shook as jolts of lighting pulsed through her. Instinctively, her thighs squeezed vice-like around his head, but Travis did not relent. His hand reached for her clit, rubbing the little nub as he lapped her pussy.

Ashley screamed out. "Yes baby! Don't stop. Pleeeease!" she begged.

Her cries were rewarded as Travis lapped at her as though starving for her juices. His fingers expertly, rhythmically rubbing her clit. Ashley bit her lip, her body shaking as she felt her climax rising within her. It was too much. She grasped the sheets as her legs squeezed around Travis's head. Her whole body shook for what seemed like an eternity. She reached down, grabbing his hair, at once wanting to push him away and pull him closer but he wouldn't stop. The waves of ecstasy washed over until she finally collapsed back on the bed, her chest heaving.

Travis smiled up at Ashley as her thighs finally released him. He began to slowly kiss up her stomach but she grabbed his head, pulling her to him. She kissed him hungrily, tasting herself on his lips. "I fucking needed that," she growled.

They kissed deeply, Travis's fingers interlocking with Ashley's as he pinned her hands above her head. He paused and grasped her left hand, slowly removing her ring and tossing it aside. She could hear it clattering against the wooden floor. "You won't be needing that anymore," he murmured before his lips found hers again.

Ashley could only moan against him as her hands slid along his muscular back. "I need you inside me," she begged. Her eyes widened in disappointment as he pulled back from her, rising up from the bed. She looked up at him confused as his eyes devoured her for a moment.

"It's ok. I'm on the pill," she pleaded. Travis had never used protection with her before and she craved the feel of his bare cock inside her, his seed flooding her pussy.

Her disappointment was short-lived as he grasped her hips with a wicked smirk. Travis pulled her towards him until her legs dangled off the side of the bed. She gazed up at him lustfully, her hair splayed out above her head like a fan. His hips pushed forward, invading her soft, wet pussy. Her breath caught as he buried deep inside her, holding his length inside her, letting her feel him. Pulling back he thrust deep into her again, earning a primal moan. He began to thrust deeply and firmly into her, slowly at first, then faster. Their hips slamming against each other with every stroke.

"Yessssss!" she cried out. "More baby please!"

Her screams were answered by a primal sound, half groan, half growl.

Every thrust shook her entire body as her hips pushed back, matching his rhythm. Suddenly he grabbed her left leg, pulling it up over his shoulder. Somehow, impossibly, he pushed deeper into her as she shrieked out. She felt his thumb find her clit once more, driving her over the edge. A deep moan escaped her lips.

Her hips lifted off the bed. She cried out as she found just the right angle. "Yes, baby! Right there!" she cried.

Travis's hand slid beneath her, bracing her as his hips slammed forward. She loved how he always knew her body so well. Over and over, she felt him driving into her. Her body shook and slid against the silky sheets with every thrust.

Ashley felt the climax rising within her. She gripped the sheets tight as her body tensed and her toes curled. Her orgasm sparked Travis's own, as she spasmed violently. She felt his fingers dig into her thigh with one hand as the thumb against her clit with the other lost its steady rhythm and rubbed frantically. Jets of thick cum flooded her pussy as an animal growl escaped his lips. Ashley's body jerked against his. The familiar rush washed over her, waves of euphoria engulfing her body as it contorted. Her deep, primal, moans echoed through the room.

Travis collapsed atop Ashley, kissing her warmly. She loved the feel of his weight atop her. It made her feel safe. It made her feel like she was his. Her pussy squeezed randomly around his cock, still buried inside her. Ashley's body throbbed and pulsed as her heart raced. Her legs felt weak as they fell limply open. Her arms clinging to him desperately.

"I missed this," he murmured.

"Worth the wait," she gasped.

"I'm not waiting two years for the next time," he teased playfully as he nuzzled behind her ear.

She knew she should protest, but she just giggled. "You're bad."

"Maybe you need a little more bad in your life," he murmured.

As they drifted off in each other's arms, Ashley momentarily thought what this might mean for her future, but the thought was fleeting. She pressed against him. She was fully in this moment, and wanted to be nowhere else.

12