All Comments on 'Turning the Tables'

by TallPenJoker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

I don't know why, but I loved this story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid idea.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just plain stupid. You must really hate men... or are just jealous of real men.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

This went from a loving wife to an abusive wife with nothing in between.

And her sudden desire for her friend?

This doesn’t belong in LW, it belongs in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

read as fetish and not LW.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was difficult to follow exactly what was wrong with John and his "copy;" by the time I understood, the story had lost its appeal. The emotions and feelings were never clearly stated, either. If you want to write from a character's head-space, you probably understand what you're doing. The art of writing is to convey that to your readers, some of whom need to "see," while others need to "hear" and understand. This was kind of a word salad. You wrote too many long, rambling explanations, which ended up as walls of text which reduces readability. To hit the frisson button, it needs to be hard and unequivocal. Otherwise, the reader is left wondering, or worse, guessing at the characters' intentions. I give it three stars for trying something different. Fix it with aggressive editing and multiple readers to give you honest feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While just a bad Sci-Fi story, it's a horrible Loving Wives story. You might get a better reception in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking stupid storyline..............

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Genuinely WTF? You get off on this bullshit? I can't decide if this a joke or if you ate deadly serious. Either way this is one fucked up messed up story. With friends like this wife and her friend who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@Ic69hunter: I don't know why you loved it either.

patilliepatillie10 months ago

Very creative story line, one I have not seen. But something disquieting about turning John into an impotent male, willing to suck and take cock. You walked a fine line, preserving enough dignity in the wife's eyes that John does not come off to badly, one can imagine its a temporary alteration.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lc69hunter...probably because you're a wimpy cuck.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

What a jumbled pile of rubbish, WTF? Was this just to empower the feminist readers or to make the cucks crow? Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with the previous comment, well thought out plot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story !!!!!! Can’t get the picture of the wifes cock out of my mind! Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This one? It's just . . . . odd.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just a really stupid story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very bizarre story. Not appropriate for LW. Very muddy about what “Sandy darling” was trying to accomplish, both toward her husband and toward her feminist friend. This story trades in the classic misapprehension that “evil feminists really want to be men”, which is a stupid load of shit.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip699 months ago

What a fun story! I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous