All Comments on 'Turning The Tables'

by DeepInYa

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice !!!

Excellent story. What happens next?

don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
A bit different--Vey nice

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not exactly stroke but brilliant construct of

mother son incest. Fresh viewpoint and suscinctly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
grest story

Continue the story

natureboy76natureboy76over 17 years ago
This story has loads of potential

I enjoyed this story very much. The combination of masturbation and mother/son is a nice way to open the story. Please continue with the masturbation theme when you develop this story, and please, please keep it realistic. By that I mean don't go over the top with profanity or infantalistic dialog, ie. "mommy" this and "mommy" that. Please avoid straying into BDSM and "making Mommy my slut."

Some dickhead will ask to "make the mommy preggie." This will only ruin the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot and feels real

Your story was hot and well written. It had a realism to it that we don't see often in the incest genre. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mom Saw It All

Getting caught masturbating by my mother was a reality but it did not lead to incest. AT 13 I had reached full puberty and masturbated several times a day. One Saturday after my shower I was laying on my back on my bed naked and started masturbating. Soon my 6 inch cock was throbbing in my hand as I stroked it. I started to stroke it faster as I felt my climax approaching. Suddenly the door opened and in walked my mother with an armload of clothes. It was too late and she looked straight at me as I cum, shooting 4 or 5 big globs of cum onto my stomach and chest. She frooze for a few minutes just staring at my throbbing cock and cum splattered body. She then said," I am so sorry I should have knocked before entering " and set the clothes on the dresser and left. When I was dressed and went into the kitchen we were both embarrassed but she broke the ice. She said" I see you are a young man now and want to tell you it is normal for guys to masturbate . I will knock before coming into you room from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

What a great start loved it cant wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it

i fuck my mom in her sleep

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Fucking hot, I want to read more about his mom

She is really hot, and I hope he fucks her until she can hardly walk. I think she must need a really good fucking from a young stud who will rock her world and change her whole life for the better. That's is what she deserves, her son loving her more that she has ever had a man love her, having the feeling of being worshiped as an angel or goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

O my god, that was bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous