All Comments on 'Turning the Tables Ch. 02'

by Sam Cornell

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KathrynClutKathrynClutover 17 years ago
Beautiful

absolutly beautiful, I could feel myself in both characters and I wanted to be them.

Please keep it going.

Love and kisses

Kathryn

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MMM I liked it

My my my. That was nice. I like your style. And I like the hook - School Uniform? Hmmm

Only criticism would be is that it is a bit too short.

Others would have made this part 2 as page 2 of a ..., just to pick a number, a 4 part story.

Loved it though. Turned my crank quite quickly but too short to get to orgasm.....

*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Welcome Back

Sam, you are amazing. I am so glad you are back posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please write a 4th sequel to this story!

Dear Sam,

I enjoyed reading your story... in fact I quickly realized that I have to read it in bed... since I had to finger myself to an orgasm even before I could finish the first chapter!

Sexy and thrilling.

I wished to lay there and enjoy Ellie in every possible way!!!

Now, I would like to suggest that you write a sequel! What about the following plot:

The two meet to enjoy sex with fur coats! My friend and I we both frequently take our fur coats into the bed: She has a Blackglama mink coat. It is wide swinging and terrific to cover both of us. Below us we mostly put my fur coat a brown incredibly soft and deep sable with dark mink collar - also around the sleeves.

It is so sexy to feel the fine and cool touch of the fur on our naked bodies... while we get slowly worked up for hot sex.

We call this type of sexy play: "furring"...!

I hope you could imagine such a story? It might also start in a fur shop... where they first buy a fur coat for Ellie and get invited into a threesome with the sexy lady, who is the shop assistant!

Best regards and hugs!

Beyonce

martin_beyonce@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing.

I really wanted to be Ellie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous