Turning the Tables Ch. 05

Story Info
Eric expands his experiment while Mary descends yet further.
9.8k words
4.69
13.5k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEATH26
DEATH26
204 Followers

Welcome, or welcome back! For those who skipped the last chapter, the heroin withdrawal plot point has more or less passed, due to my understanding, based on the research that I did, they have passed the worst of it, and believe Eric's chip could suppress the rest. By the way, be thankful I even made a 'previously,' because I cannot believe how painful it is to reread chapter one. The writing there is... not great. I may need to rewrite that one.

As you may remember, I began writing character descriptions at the beginning of each chapter, and promised to include a summary. The story proper does not start until the first bolded name, signifying point of view, which is, surprisingly, more than 1500 words in, marked by a line of dashes.

Unrelated, and funnily enough, in the last chapter, I did not go into it intending to create a gay ship between Ali and Imae, it just ended up happening, and you know what? I'm here for it. On that note, one character uses the f slur in this chapter, something I simply do not feel comfortable writing, so I have replaced it with the word 'funion'. This is nothing to do with the brand of funions, it was literally just the first six letter word that starts with f I could think of. The part of the story featuring this intense homophobia is marked by a dash at the beginning, and at then end, in case you do not feel comfortable reading it.

Disclaimer's: I do not condone any of the illegal actions taken in this story, and in fact find them to be deplorable. To be specific, any consensual gay shit has my full stamp of support, the mind control slavery does not. This is a work of fiction, any similarities to real life events or people is purely coincidental.

Test Administer Eric Alexis is a white male of average facial features, standing around 5'11, with an athletic, but not extremely muscled, build, short black hair, blue eyes, a nine inch long dick. He is a certifiable genius, with a (if your being nitpicky about it) literally impossible amount of achievements under his belt at 19, including a PHD in robotics engineering, and inventing the devices used in this story.

Trial Set 1, Ali, Mary's best friend and Eric's top slave is a 5'5, tanned Italian, with 30C breasts, toned waist developed through years of yoga, firm ass, sparkling emerald eyes, and brunette hair. In the first chapter, her hair was described as being held in a frankly ridiculous braid, which hid its length, but has since been modified to be a waist length pony tail.

Trial Set 2, Mary Alexis, who is Eric's sister, stands an even five feet tall, has acrobatic build gained from seven years of doing cheerleading and acrobatics, waist length scarlet red hair that she usually keeps braided back, blue eyes just like her brothers, 32DD breasts, and tight waist that swells out into a firm ass, followed by gorgeous toned legs.

Trial Set 3, Imae, the most recent addition to the cast, is a 20 year old 5'2 Japanese girl with dyed green hair in a pixie cut, and pale green eyes. Her breasts are slightly larger than b cup, a slight hourglass shape through her waist, and a small, but still firm, ass. She got disowned when her parents discovered she was pan, and willingly had the chip implanted.

Previously: In Chapter 1 Eric returned home during winter break with chips that control actions to his family home with the intention to enslave his sister, and her friends. Eric is also using this circumstances to experiment with the psychological effects of his chip. That night, he implanted Ali and Mary, and immediately took control of Ali. He fucked her, and then ordered her to stay in the Alexis home throughout the break, while the Alexis parents are on vacation.

In Chapter 2, which was accidentally nearly entirely in italics, existing as an object lesson of why you should at least skim the preview of your stories before submitting them, Ali complies with Eric's order. When she returns, she and Eric fuck, and then he has her trick Mary into his room, where he forces Ali to fuck Mary, while Mary is programmed not to notice. Before this, Ali explained to Eric that she understood he had done something to her, and after this, Eric explained his chips, while Mary was in the shower.

In Chapter 3, Eric made a bet with Ali, to get Mary eating out of her cunt and calling her Mistress in a day. To support her, Ali was given three commands she could request from Eric that would be added to Mary, so long as they didn't make it too easy. Through these commands, Ali got Mary incredibly aroused, helped her cum, and then used that aftermath to get Mary to agree to eat her out while wearing a dog collar. When they were done, Ali tied Mary up and went off to take a shower.

During this process, Eric went to a shady BDSM club, and met Imae. He then persuaded her to get the chip implanted, and took her back to her hotel. While at the hotel, they fucked, and Imae became exited when she learned Eric had multiple slaves.

In Chapter 4, Mary intended to cut things off with Ali, but failed to do so because she was too aroused. The next morning, Eric and Imae arrived at the home, finding Ali downstairs and Mary in the bath. Ali explained the previous days events to Eric while Imae ate her out, and then both of them sucked off Eric. When Ali attempted to go back upstairs, she collapsed due to the effects of heroin withdrawal, and was taken to the guest room, where Imae cuddled with her, initiating an adorable gay ship, if I do say so myself.

At the same time, Eric took care of Mary, who was naked, and began fantasizing about Eric fucking her. The next day, the gay ship continues, and Ali, Mary, and Eric eat breakfast together, with Mary having commands that make her very aroused around Eric. Due to said commands, she accidentally almost called Eric Master, and got deeply embarrassed. After they finish eating, Mary rapidly retreated upstairs, and Eric and Ali talked for a bit, laughing about how uncomfortable Mary obviously was.

Ali's Current Commands:

You will not leave the property without the express permission of Eric.

You will not cum without Eric's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times.

You will become wet at the thought of being a slave, especially to Eric.

You will do anything Eric asks, and if it is a permanent command, it will be added to this list.

You will not tell anyone about anything that is happening to you and Mary without Eric's express permission.

You will not block any communication with Eric.

You will always be honest with Eric.

You may not do heroin, and may only drink alcohol with Eric's express permission.

You will not experience any symptoms of heroin withdrawal, except for slight muscle aches.

Mary's Current Commands:

You will not leave the house without notifying Eric or Ali first.

You will not come without Eric's or Ali's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times.

You will become wet at brother on sister domination, master on slave domination, brother on sister sex, the thought of being a slave to your brother, and the thought of otherwise submitting to your brother.

You may not do heroin, and may only drink alcohol with Eric's express permission.

Making Ali happy makes you feel generally good and aroused.

Every time Ali touches you, you get exponentially more aroused.

Whenever Eric touches you, you will become aroused.

Whenever Eric touches you, the area around where he touches you will experience a tenth as much pain as normal for the next hour.

While in your room with the door closed, you cannot hear anything originating outside your room.

Every time you look at Eric, you get aroused.

Imae's Current Commands:

You will not leave the property without the express permission of Eric.

You will not cum without Eric's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck.

You will stand at rest with your arms behind your back as if they are bound, your shoulders moved back thrusting out your tits, your legs spread, and your chin raised, unless you are standing in another stance designed to please Eric.

You will walk like a model on a runway at all times, unless you are walking in another way designed to please Eric.

You will become wet at the thought of being a slave, especially to Eric.

You will do anything Eric asks, and if it is a permanent command, it will be added to this list.

You will not mention the chip, the nature of your relationship with Eric, or the nature of Eric's relationship with any other slaves to anyone without Eric's express permission.

You will not block any communication with Eric.

You will always be honest with Eric.

Physical contact with Eric makes you incredibly aroused.

You will not gag while preforming oral sex.

You are to follow any orders you receive from Ali unless they contradict an order Eric has given you. Eric's orders can override Ali's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali

After finishing cleaning the dishes, Ali went upstairs to check on Mary. She found he master's sister in the bathroom running through her basic morning routine wearing a neon pink string bikini.

"Planning to do some swimming?" asked Ali, looking her up and down.

"Yeah, though I'm gonna stay near the rim in case I get dizzy again. Want to join me once I start tanning?"

"Sure," responded Ali. On one hand, she should probably keep near Mary, but on the other, there was nothing she could really do while Mary swam, and the thought of getting to pop in on Imae and Master without arousing suspicion was a great incentive, "I'll just do my yoga then."

Mary nodded, finished her routine, and then went down to the pool. As soon as Mary was in the water, Ali rushed to her Masters room and knocked. The door quickly opened, revealing Imae on the other side. Stepping forwards, Ali kissed Imae deeply, tasting traces of Eric's cum in her mouth as their tongues danced together.

When they pulled away from each other, Ali turned to Eric and said, "Mary is doing her laps. I'm supposed to join her when she starts tanning."

"Good. Imae, go get yourself something to eat," Eric ordered. In response, Imae nodded, and slipped by Ali, setting off towards the kitchen. Ali watched as she went, savoring the taste left of her lips.

"What do you think of her?" she heard Eric ask from behind her.

"Absolutely amazing," answered Ali, turning back to her master, "Thank you for bringing her, she seems really happy."

"Yeah. Almost a shame that she turned out to be almost useless for my experiment."

Startled, and with a sudden tinge of fear, Ali asked, "What do you mean Master? You don't intend to get rid of her do you?"

Eric laughed and said, "Of course not, even disregarding the security concerns of releasing someone I've chipped, she's an excellent slave, and seems to genuinely be very happy here."

Breathing a sigh of relief, Ali asked, "Then what do you mean by almost useless?"

"Well, her slot in my experiment was 'aware of chip, willingly implanted,' and for the experiment, she needs to be ordered to do something that she wouldn't agree to do without it. The problem is, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that there's pretty much nothing I could order her to do that she wouldn't do anyways, that wouldn't cause her extreme mental and or physical distress, and likely cause permanent damage."

The fear returns to Ali in force, and she quickly said, "You're not gonna actually do that are you?"

"Probably not," He shrugged noncommittally, "If I can't get anyone else in that trial set, I may have to."

Ali felt her heart accelerate, thinking about the joyful face of Imae, contorted in misery. She had to prevent that, and rapidly began trying to think of a way to keep Eric from having to resort to those methods. Offering to give up her position as head slave might work, but then she wouldn't be there to protect Imae from anyone who ended up outranking her, not to mention the consequence Ali would endure herself.

She quickly realized best way to solve the problem would be to help find someone else to fit Eric's requirements, who would preferably be less enthusiastic than Imae. The start of an idea came to her, but she would need more information.

"Do they need to consent to the whole concept of being your slave, or just agree to have the chip implanted while understanding what it does?"

"The latter. As I have now learned, the prior is... problematic."

"Well," Ali said, taking a deep breath, "All you need to do is have Mary invite one of our friends over, and we'll offer them the best high of their life. Explain the chips effects, shy away from the 'slavery,' thing, and then implant them. If they say no, you can chip them anyways, and then we can try again, with more peer pressure. I don't think we'd need to try again though..." she trailed off, noticing the wide grin on Eric's face.

A sudden realization dawned on Ali, and she said, "You were testing, me weren't you?"

"Yep," he nodded, "I concluded your test two days ago, and was considering reclassifying you to 'Assistant Test Administer,' but needed to test your problem solving and overall competence."

"You weren't gonna hurt Imae?" she asked, looking at him skeptically.

"Of course not. At least not in a way that would cause extreme mental or physical distress, I'm not totally evil." Eric answered, wearing a exasperated grin.

Ali let out a sigh of relief and then said, "Thank you Master. She absolutely doesn't deserve it, she's been through enough."

As she stood their in her default state, arms behind her back, chest thrust out, Eric was looking at her expectantly. Thinking for a second, she realized something, and asked, "Did I pass the test?"

His grin widened, and Eric said, "Yes, with flying colors. Enjoy your promotion, Assistant Test Administer."

Bowing her head, Ali said, "Thank you Master. Sadly, we will probably need to wait until after your sister submits before we act on the plan. Is there anything else you desire help with?"

"Actually yes. I'm having difficulties thinking of ways to fill trial set four. Why don't you sit down," answered Eric, gesturing to his bed.

Doing what he suggested, Ali sat down, and asked, "What are the requirements?"

"Well, they need to be somehow who knows about the chip, but actively did not consent. The problem is, they both need to be someone who could go missing without people noticing, and also should be someone who doesn't have other reasons to comply, ruling out all of your friends."

After a moment of thought, Ali went, "Well, you have neighbors don't you? Mary hasn't talked about them much, but doesn't the guy on the left have an absolute bitch of a daughter?"

Eric suddenly laughed and with a wide grin said, "Yes, yes he does. I actually can't believe I didn't think them."

"Even the smartest man in the world needs a second opinion sometimes," responded Ali with a shrug, "And the best bit is, cause they live so close, they don't even need to go missing, they could just come over here whenever you want them, or you could go over there."

Putting his forehead in his hand, still laughing, Eric said, "You've earned two rewards at this point. I'll have to remember that."

At this Ali laughed as well, tossing her hair back, before asking, "Hey, what were my test parameters anyways?"

"Oh, you were 'unaware of implants, blatantly given commands,' in contrast to Mary's 'unaware of implants, subtly given commands.' It concluded when you realized I had done something to take control of you."

Ali blinked and then said, "Well, that test was kind of flawed."

Confused, Eric looked at her with his head titled, before asking, "What do you mean?"

"Well, in my case, you were directly forcing me to serve you. It didn't take me much effort to realize that they guy ordering me to fuck him while denying me the ability to cum had done something to control me," Ali explained, leaning forward from where she was sitting.

Shrugging in apparent agreement, Eric responded, "Well, what would you suggest I do instead?"

"Well, you control someone, or preferably more than one person, and force them to do stuff that doesn't give anyone an obvious benefit. Who are your other neighbor's?" asked Ali.

An evil grin burst over his face, and he said, "Korean family, with a pair of hot twins."

Leaning back, she responded, a similar smile on her face, "Well, take over them, put cameras in their house, and force them to fuck each other. It would both be absurdly hot to watch, and be an effective test to see how people respond to being given commands that they absolutely do not want to do, without any apparent person benefiting."

"Now I owe you three," Eric said, standing up, his dick obviously hard. Ali laid back and spread her legs, an exited smile on her face.

Sadly, before her master could fuck her, Imae walked back in the room, holding a plate with a half eaten omelet on it in one hand, and a glass of orange juice in the other. She bowed her head, saying, "I'm sorry to interrupt Master and Mistress, but Master's sister is getting out of the pool to tan, and I believe Mistress said that she was supposed to join her when that happened."

Sighing, Ali stood up and said, "Thank you Imae," bowing in front of Eric, "Next time Master."

As she walked out of the room to join Mary, Ali took a brief pause to kiss Imae one more time before going off to tan with Mary. It was a shame she didn't get to fuck Master or Imae, but at least it probably wouldn't be too long before she got Mary bowing before Eric along with her.

Mary

Finishing her laps, Mary pulled herself out of the pool. She unstrapped her bikini, before laying down on one of the pool chairs front down. At least now if anyone noticed how wet she had been all day, they would assume it was just from the pool.

Feeling the water on her skin, her mind went straight to the last day, when her brother had hand dried her after carrying her out of the bath. Naturally, she immediately started reliving the fantasy that had hit her at the time, of her brother forcing his cock into her, as she lay helpless on the ground of her room.

Mary got shocked out of her stupor when she heard the door open, and saw Ali walking out, saying, "Hey, have a good swim?"

"Yeah," Mary nodded, watching as Ali pulled off her bodystocking dress and fishnets. The site made her think back to when she had been submitting to Ali, except this time, Eric was fucking her from behind. As subtly as she could, she pinched her nipple hard to drag her out of the fantasy.

Laying down on the chair next to her, Ali said, "You know, we really should do something to thank Eric."

"Like what?" asked Mary, her mind immediately going back to the image of her and Ali sucking him off.

"I mean, there's always a threesome," responded Ali with a grin. Mary froze, unable to get the image out of her head, causing Ali to go, "Oh come on, I'm joking, you're obviously not gonna fuck your brother."

Pinching so hard she was worried her nipple was going to break off, Mary said, "Not funny Al."

"Oh come on, take a joke Mare," Ali said, chuckling. Mary didn't respond, focusing on the pain in her nipple to keep herself from thinking about making out with Ali while her brother fucked her, or him tying her down and throat fucking her over the sounds of his protests, or fucking her in the ass, while she ate out Ali's cunt. It wasn't working.

DEATH26
DEATH26
204 Followers