Turning the Tables Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about ten minutes, Ali turned over onto her front. When she noticed Mary wasn't doing the same, she said, "Hey, Mare, time to turn over. We've been on our backs long enough."

"Uh, yeah," Mary said, unable to think of a way to justify not turning over. She just hoped that Ali wouldn't see just how red her nipple was. Luckily for her, Ali didn't seem to notice. Unluckily, there was now nothing stopping her from fantasizing about Eric turning her into a human sex doll.

All she could do for the next ten minutes was hold back moans, and stop herself from masturbating. Mary had learned yesterday that she still couldn't cum without Ali's help, so there wasn't even a point in trying.

When Ali shook her shoulder, she almost screamed, feeling the sudden massive wave of arousal running through her. "Hey, you okay? We should go inside before we get a sun burn."

"O-oh, yeah," Mary responded, before biting her tongue to stop herself from asking Ali to fuck her right there. If she did that, it would have to be at least in the privacy of her own room, preferably when her brother wasn't in the house.

As Ali pulled back on her dress and stockings, Mary slipped back into her bikini, and said, "I should go put on real clothes," before basically sprinting back to her room.

When she arrived, she threw her bikini off, then kneeled on the ground, face on the floor, panting. She needed to find a way to stop fantasizing about her brother fucking her relentlessly, but every time she tried, her mind slid off into some new depraved fantasy, and she got even more aroused. Maybe if she got fucked by Ali again, she would at least shift to fantasizing about someone other than her own brother?

Eric

After Ali went off to join Mary, Eric sat back down, and gestured for Imae to finish her meal on his bed, before turning back to his desk to get to work. She thanked him and finished eating as he began fabricating six new sets of chips and nanites, so that he would have some for every potential person he would need to chip.

After that, he looked back through his supplies of surveillance and lock controller's, trying to figure out if he had enough for two new houses, or if he needed to build more. It turned out he had enough cameras for both houses, but was short on lock controllers.

While he was digging parts to build the excess, Ali poked her head back into the room and went, "Putty in our hands," with a laugh. Eric called back "Good girl," as he was working, and heard her close the door again.

"Damn, I'm short on high capacity batteries," Eric muttered, as he finished constructing the fifth to last controller. Luckily the batteries were replaceable, so he didn't need them to finish construction, and therefore could just order more, and then get straight back to work.

After he finished here, he would need to find his way into their houses when nobody he didn't want knowing about his plans, but that wouldn't be too difficult. If the parents weren't on vacation, they would probably be at work right now.

Once he finished with the lock controllers, he put all of the ones with batteries in a duffle bag, along with his surveillance equipment, two of the chip and nanite sets, a set of handcuffs, a supply of his homebrew narcotic, a dart gun, and a roll of duct tape. He then pulled out a small stun gun he had under his desk, and slipped it into his pocket.

He turned to Imae, who had long since finished her food and was kneeling on the ground with her legs spread and palms up, and said, "I'm going out for a bit, don't get into trouble while I'm gone."

As he walked downstairs, he found Mary and Ali playing cards at the dining table, with Mary's legs firmly crossed. He started towards the door, calling out behind him, "I'm going out for a while, don't fall back into heroin or some other drug while I'm gone,"

"See you later!" Ali called out after him cheerily, while Mary gave a more embarrassed, "Have fun..."

Eric got in his car, throwing the duffle bag in the passenger seat, and set off towards the home of the Jones'. Living to the left of the Alexis' family home, Aiden Jones was a single black lawyer, but he wasn't the reason Eric was going to their home.

Jada Jones, Aiden's only daughter, was a 5'6, 19 year old black girl with C cup boobs, and a toned ass. She obviously did some form of sport, but Eric didn't know exactly which one, and wore her hair in long dreadlocks that reached to about halfway down her spine.

She had always been a bitch to him, terrorizing both him and Mary whenever they went near their area. Hating her was probably the only thing he and his sister agreed on growing up. Eric assumed she had some resentment towards him because, while they were the same age, he was several years ahead of her academically.

The reason he hadn't initially planned to do anything to her in the first place was because he had almost totally forgotten she existed. It had been four years since she had been relevant to his life, and that hadn't even been direct. She had bullied his sister, and he had gotten in trouble for 'not stopping his friend,' which just caused him to hate his sister and parents more.

It only took him five minutes to get to the Jones' home, out of his car, and ring the doorbell. A short while later, Jada opened the door, wearing a loose t shirt and running shorts, looking at him with confusion.

"Hey, is your dad home?" Eric asked, mentally crossing his fingers.

"No, not right now," replied Jada, seeming more confused.

Internally celebrating, Eric continued, "Do you know when he'll be back?"

"Probably around 9. Why are you he-AHH!" Jada tried to ask, getting cut off by Eric jabbing her torso with his stun gun. She spasmed and fell to the ground, immobile. Eric quickly stepped over her stunned body, dragging her inside and closing the door.

Dragging her over to the banister, Eric handcuffed the temporarily paralyzed girl, before placing the control chip on the back of her neck. He then proceeded to inject the nanites into her abdomen, before pulling out the duct tape, and wrapping it around her neck, securing the chip in case she tried to break if off on the railing.

"Wh-what are you doing...?" the bound girl asked, dazed.

"Nothing you need to worry about for now," Eric responded, sitting in a chair at the dining table. He pulled out his phone, and went to the control panel for the chips to enter Jada's commands.

When the chip activates, you will stop moving and then say "Slave chip activated, verification code 245981"

You will not leave the property you are currently on without Eric's permission, unless you are traveling directly between the property of the Jones's and the Alexis's

You will not cum without Eric's permission.

You cannot feel or touch the nape of your neck, nor can you make any other attempts to remove the chip there.

You will become wet at the thought of being a slave, especially to Eric.

You will do anything Eric asks, and if it is a permanent command, it will be added to this list.

You will not mention the chip, the nature of your relationship with Eric, or the nature of Eric's relationship with any other slaves to anyone without Eric's express permission.

You will not act in any manner different than the way you normally act while around anyone other than Eric, Ali, or Imae.

You will not block any communication with Eric.

You will always be honest with Eric.

Physical contact with Eric makes you incredibly aroused.

You cannot make any attempts to cause physical harm to Eric or any other person controlled by his chips.

When he finished inputting the commands, he looked back at her, seeing her terrified face, and asked, "Hey, what's your wifi password?"

She stared at him dumbfounded, and then yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Laughing, Eric turned the chair so that he was facing her directly and said, "I figured that would get the terror out of you. I wanted you lucid for this conversation."

"What fucking conversation?! You tazed me and hand cuffed me to my own banister!" Jada yelled back, incredulous.

"Actually I used a stun gun. There's a slight difference," Said Eric with a grin, and then before Jada could get angry again, continued, "But that doesn't really matter. What you're really confused about is what I injected you with, and implanted on your neck."

"Yeah," she replied with an intensely annoyed tone, pulling on the handcuffs.

"Well, while I was at college, I developed a chip and nanite system that allows me to control the actions and senses of those that I implant with them. Like you."

Freezing, Jada looked at him, and said, "Are you controlling me right now?"

"Not yet, it's gonna take a little under an hour more to turn on. You're still in control for now."

"Why me...?" Jada asked, relaxing her body a bit, while obvious dread fell across her face.

"Well, you were always an absolute bitch to me, you tortured my sister while I was off at college, and you're very hot," responded Eric, leaning back, still smiling.

"I thought you hated your sister," she asked, seemingly picking that bit to dive in. He figured that everything else was so shocking and horrifying that she had decided to begin unraveling it at the most grounded point.

"Sort of," shrugged Eric, "But you bullying her ended up causing a lot of issues for me. Do you know how annoying it is to get grounded for not stopping your 'friend' from bullying your sister, when the person bullying your sister hates you just as much? What am I saying, of course you don't, you're an only child."

"So, I caused you some annoyance four years ago, so you fucking taze, sorry, stun gun," the word's 'stun gun,' practically dripping with sarcasm, "and then implant me with a mind control chip, presumably to fuck me?!"

"More or less," Eric said, shrugging again and then laughing, "I never said the revenge was proportionate."

"How long?"

"Pardon?"

"How long are you gonna force me to be your girlfriend?"

Blinking slowly, Eric said, "First off, I'm not forcing you to be my 'girlfriend,' I'm forcing you to be my sex slave. Second, I don't know. I don't currently have an end date, and considering that if anyone not under the influence of my chip found out about its existence it would be a fucking disaster, you probably shouldn't expect one."

The dread on Jada's face got worse, and then asked, with a cold fury edging her voice, "Why would it be a disaster for people to know? Worried they'll fucking execute your rapist ass?"

"No, I'm worried that I'll be passed around from the NSA, to the CIA, to any number of radical terrorism organizations, being forced to produce the chips and nanites to be used to create everything from forced soldiers, to brutal slave labor, to a fucking eugenics plant where nobody who doesn't comply to the person's religious, moral, or political viewpoints either dies, or is stopped from ever having children."

This shocked Jada more than anything else he had said. This was actually the first time he had explained his nightmare scenario to someone, and it was kind of refreshing to get it all out.

"Then... why did you even invent it...?" she asked after a long pause.

"Two reasons. First off, because having a harem of gorgeous sex slaves is awesome. Second, because I am not the only person working on this stuff, I'm just hopefully the first person to succeed. The sooner I can run proper clinical trials, and get an understanding of the limitations and possibilities of this technology, the better."

"Hold on, a harem?" Jada asked, seemingly appalled.

Pulling himself out of the apocalyptic visions that had invaded his mind, Eric smiled and said, "Of course. You thought I spent three and a half days in my house with my beautiful sister and her gorgeous friends, and you are the first person I thought of?"

-

Actively recoiling, with a shudder of disgust in her voice, Jada said, "You're not actually forcing them to have sex with each other are you?"

A shock of anger went through Eric, and he said, this time the cold edge of rage on his voice, "What are you implying about homosexuality?"

Eric could practically see Jada's prejudice overcoming her logic as she said, "It's disgusting! Men shouldn't fuck men, and women shouldn't fuck women, we're built to fuck the opposite sex!"

Slowly blinking, Eric said, "And what do you propose the government should do about this?"

Failing to recognize the danger of her words, Jada said, "It shouldn't be legal, and if the funions can't stop themselves, they should be locked up until they're straight, and if they refuse to, they should be killed!"

"Interesting. Let me ask you something. When my sister's friend Ali was accused of being gay, were you involved in spraying that word on her window, or any of the death threats she received until it blew over?"

This question seemed to finally give Jada a hint that she had been on thin ice, though it wasn't totally clear if she understood that at this point, she was now deciding whether or not to grab a twenty pound weight and tie it to her wrist when she was already a hundred feet down.

"...yes..." she responded, fear on her face.

-

"Congratulations," Eric responded standing up, "You just successfully erased every drop of guilt from my mind about chipping you."

"B-but-" she started, before Eric aggressively cut her off, saying, "Let's just be quiet until your chip activates."

Jada slouched afraid, as Eric went off to go get himself something to drink. It took a lot before he fully lost sympathy. With Mary, he was torturing her and trying to force her to be his slave, but he was being fairly careful about her physical health, and he didn't want to fully break her mind, but this girl had managed to catapult herself past Mary in his hate book. He couldn't wait to start his test on her.

Ali

As Eric closed the door, Ali turned back to look at Mary. The other girl was blushing, wearing a flowing green sundress, and had tied her long scarlet hair back in a long braid.

Ali grinned. With her master out of the house, it would be far easier to manipulate Mary into bed. She might even have time to do some cuddling with Imae before he returned.

Turning to Ali, Mary opened her mouth as if to say something, then slightly shook her head, and then said, "Whose turn is it again?"

"Yours," answered Ali, wondering what Mary stopped herself from saying. She liked the possibilities.

Throughout the rest of the game, Ali made sure to casually thrust out her boobs, and to slip in innuendos to the conversation, as well as make excuses to touch Mary, trying to make her as wet as possible.

By the time they were done, Mary was visibly very tense, blushing as deeply as Ali had every seen her. Seizing on an obvious chance, Ali stood up, saying, "You okay babe? You look a little tense."

"Huh?" Mary responded, surprised to see Ali walking around the table towards her, "N-no, I'm fine!"

"I don't think so," said Ali, arriving behind Mary, and putting her hands on her shoulders, starting to massage her shoulders. In response, Mary moaned, melting into her hands.

Ali rubbed Mary's hands as the other girl continued moaning. Suddenly, Mary stopped, and turned to look back at Ali, saying, "Fuck me. Please. I need to cum."

Smiling, Ali said, "Alright slave. Go up to your room, strip naked, and put back on the collar, and if you have a blindfold, that too."

Nodding, Mary said, "Yes Mistress," before standing up and practically sprinting to her room. Ali grabbed her phone and texted Eric, saying 'She's come crawling back.' She quickly got a response that said, 'Good girl. I've added a special command, I trust you'll know what to do when the time comes.'

She briefly considered asking for clarification, but knew her Master wouldn't answer. Besides, it was way more fun if she had to improvise. On the way to Mary, Ali popped in on Imae in Master's bedroom, and found her trying to do some yoga.

"You should keep your back straight for that one," corrected Ali.

Imae immediately straightened up and said, "I'm sorry Mistress! I did not mean to be unprepared for you to enter, I-" before Ali interrupted her apology with a kiss.

"Imae, you don't need to apologize for doing yoga when you haven't been ordered to do anything else. I'm sure Master would appreciate the extra flexibility. I know I do," said Ali, pulling away with her arms still around the other slaves waist.

"Thank you Mistress. I do my best," Imae responded, putting her arms around Ali's neck, "If I may ask, did you come into Master's room just to visit me?"

"Kind of," she answered, pecking Imae's lips, "I actually wanted to give Mary some time to get ready in her room, and needed to get my clothes off. Figured I might as well pay you a visit."

"I have no complaints," the Japanese girl said, "Would you like me to help you undress?"

"I wouldn't say no," answered Ali. Imae took this as permission, and shifted her arms way from Ali's neck, moving them to her dress. She began to gently pull it down, kissing her way down from her Mistress's tits, too her torso, to her cunt as they skin became exposed.

Once the dress reached the ground, Ali stepped out of it, and Imae laid it out on the bed before turning back to Ali and asking, "Would you like me to remove your stockings as well?"

"Considering how you removed my dress, I'm genuinely considering it, but no thank you," Ali said.

The two slaves exchanged one last passionate kiss, before Ali left, setting off to Mary's room. Once she came in, she found Mary kneeling on the ground, the dog collar and leash around her neck, and a blindfold that Ali must have missed tied around her head.

"Good girl," said Ali, walking over and patting Mary on the head, "Just a few more improvements."

Grabbing the rope from their last session, Ali put knots around Mary's ample tits, and left the strands that would tighten it hanging in the back. Then she took Mary's arms and firmly tied her wrists together, before forcing Mary's arms behind her head, straining the flexibility of the former acrobats arms just shy of their limit, then joining them with the strands that would tighten the breast bindings.

Finally, she tied Mary's arms together, both forcing her elbows together, and keeping the bound girl from sliding her head out under her elbows. In the end, Mary wouldn't be able to free herself at all, and if she tried, it would just tighten the knots around her boobs.

Ali couldn't leave her in this tie nearly as long as she had the last one, but if she was right about what the special command Eric had given his sister, she wouldn't need to. Pulling on the leash, Ali forced Mary onto her bed, face down, ass up. She then went to Mary's special box, and pulled out a strap on harness, which she put on, and then affixed the dildo closest in length and girth to Eric's cock onto it.

Walking back over to Mary, Ali grabbed the leash, said, "Get ready slave," before thrusting into Mary's cunt.

Mary responded with a loud moan of pleasure, as Ali pulled back on the leash, forcing Mary to arch her back. With her other hand, Ali grabbed Mary's hair, exchanging it for the leash, pulling her back with it instead. In response to this, Mary screamed, panting in obvious pleasure.

While Mary kept screaming, Ali repeatedly thrust in and out of her best friends pussy, and yelled out, "What are you?!"

"I'M A SLAVE," responded Mary, screaming even loud.

Ali asked her again, getting the same response, and after she asked her a third time, Mary started screaming it out on her own, repeatedly yelling out 'I AM A SLAVE,' every time Ali thrust into her sopping cunt.

After even Ali had lost count of how many times she had thrust into the slaves cunt, she yelled, "Cum, slut!" giving one final powerful thrust.