Turning the Tables Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting out the loudest scream yet, Mary convulsed squirting her fluids all over her bed, saying, "THANK YOU ERIC," before going limp, the only thing stopping her from just falling face first into her bed being the fact that Ali was still holding her hair.

It took a surprising amount of effort to stop Ali from letting out a laugh when she realized what the command Eric had given his sister was. Now was when the improve began.

Ali let go of Mary's hair, letting her drop to the bed, and pulled out the strap on. After taking off and putting away the sex toy, Ali untied Mary, and then started shaking her awake.

When Mary stirred, Ali was sitting down in front of her, gently shaking her shoulder. The moment Mary remembered her last words before losing consciousness was made obvious when her face went pale.

Playing dumb, Ali asked, "Mare, do you remember what you said as you were cumming?"

Nodding, Mary didn't say anything. Ali let the silence hang for a brief time before asking, "Mary, do you want to be your brother's slave?"

Shifting from pale to deeply blushed, Mary said, stuttering heavily, "I-I-I d-d-do-n-n't-t-t kn-n-n-o-w-w"

Holding her face, Ali leaned in and kissed Mary's forehead, before saying, "You need to figure it out. And if you do, you need to find out how to convince him."

Ali knew that her Master wouldn't take any convincing to accept his sister as a slave, but Mary didn't need to know that, and the suggestion helped imply that she absolutely did want to be his slave.

Shaking, Mary asked, "What do you mean 'convince him?'" managing to pull the stutter out of her voice.

"Well, if you want to be his slave, you're going to need him to want you, and historically, we've been sort of bitches to him. Your gonna need to treat him much better than you have before," suggested Ali, stroking Mary's hair and face.

Mary seemed to think for a second, then said, "Wait, what am I doing? He's my brother, this is ridiculous!"

Gesturing to the giant wet stain on her bed, Ali replied, "Are you sure about that?"

Looking at the stain as well, Mary put her hands in her head and croaked, "I don't know. I don't even know what's wrong with me now."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with you," Ali said, hugging Mary's side. She knew that her touch was just making Mary more aroused, but didn't see how that could hurt her goal, "You need to think about this. You should take a long shower, and then change your sheets. You don't have to tell me the answer, if you decide to be his slave, all you need to do is start trying to convince him."

Nodding, Mary stood up, and said, "Thank you," and walked out of her room, going straight to the bathroom. As she left, she rubbed her sides, clearly deeply confused. Ali hoped she hadn't gone overboard, but didn't think so.

Shaking off her worry, Ali jumped up, happy grin on her face, and walked back to Eric's room. When she walked in, Imae sat on the bed, staring at the door expectantly.

"Just a second babe," Ali said, walking up to her phone, and texting her master, 'We fucked and your command went off. I encouraged her to think about whether or not she wants to be your slave, and also planted the idea that she would need to 'convince' you, as a way to direct her thoughts away from whether or not she wants to be your slave, and towards how she would become your slave.'

She quickly got a response that said, 'Good slave, feel free to cum once before I get back.'

Smiling, she put her phone down, and then turned to Imae. After a moment of staring into Imae's eyes, she grabbed the Japanese girl, pulling her into a kiss. They fell back on the bed, making out passionately.

Pressing into Imae's flesh, Ali slipped one of her legs between Imae's, bending her back so that she could kiss Imae and scissor her at the same time. Ali felt shudders of pleasure flow through Imae, and as the other girl arched her head back to moan, Ali kissed her neck, flicking her tongue across her skin.

Imae moaned more intensely, gently pushing Ali's head back so they could exchange kisses on equal terms again. Both girls moaned through the kiss as their cunts rubbed against each other, tongues flicking against each other.

Feeling her orgasm approach, Ali moaned, and did her best to delay the orgasm for as long as she could. When she finally did cum, she screamed, straightening her back up, and falling away from Imae onto her back, experiencing an explosive orgasm.

Despite Ali falling back, Imae kept kissing her neck and chest, flicking her tongue across Ali's skin. Moaning again, Ali felt her pussy get wet all over again. Ali let her continue for a few minutes, before pulling the other girl up next to her, cuddling the other girl.

Thinking back to the last day, Ali sighed, internally thanking Imae for making her realize just how enjoyable this could be. As she stared into the green haired girls eyes, Ali felt deep in her heart, too faint for her to understand what it was, herself beginning to fall in love with this girl.

Eric

As he waited for the chip to activate, Eric received a few texts from Ali. He made sure to add the command, 'When you cum you will call out Eric's name,' to Mary's chip as soon as Ali told him that Mary had asked to be fucked again.

A short time later, Ali sent him a summary of her efforts, causing him to smile widely. He sent her a message that would let her cum, figuring that she would probably have gone off to fuck with Imae as soon as Mary wouldn't be able to notice.

Glancing at Jada, he saw her trying to pull her hand out of her cuffs, before freezing once he saw her. Sighing, he walked around to the other side of the banister so she wouldn't be able to kick him, and tightened the handcuffs further.

Once he was done, he sat back down and continued waiting. He wished he could add the cameras and lock controllers, but he didn't want Jada to understand that they were there. The less she understood about how he was controlling things other than her, the better.

After what felt like far longer than an hour, Jada suddenly stopped squirming and said, "Slave chip activated, verification code 245981."

Smiling, Eric stood up and said, "Finally. Felt like we were waiting for ages."

Total dread fell over Jada's face, as Eric approached her. Smiling, he unlocked her cuffs, and as soon as her hands were free, she scrambled to her feet and made a break for the door.

Letting her open it, Eric called out, "Stop. Close the door, and come back over here."

Freezing, Jada complied, walking back over to him. She stopped right in front of him, looking up, obviously still terrified. Sighing, Eric said, "Don't worry, it shouldn't take you long to start enjoying this."

Jada looked like she was about to disagree, but looked down and stopped. Obviously the arousal effects of the chip were already active.

Smiling, Eric ordered, "Strip."

As she morosely pulled off her shirt, Eric looked her up and down, taking note of her abs, asking, "What sport do you play anyways?"

"Volleyball. I've played since I was six," answered Jada, pulling off her shorts. She hadn't been wearing any underwear, presumably because she hadn't expected any visitors today.

"Nice. It's been good to you," responded Eric, feeling her tit. She tried to suppress a moan at his touch, biting her lower lip. Seeing this, Eric said, "Make no attempt to hide your pleasure from me."

Rubbing her nipple, Eric smiled as she moaned loudly. He grabbed her nipple and used it to pull her away from the banister towards a wall, before saying, "Bend over, spread your legs, and put your hands on the wall. You can't move until I say so."

Once she complied, Eric asked, "Have you ever done anal?"

"No," she answered, "It was always disgusting to me."

Pulling out his phone, Eric entered the commands, 'You will enjoy anal sex just as much as regular sex, and it will arouse you just as much,' and 'You will enjoy sex with Eric, Ali, Imae, or Mary more than any sex you ever had before you were chipped.'

He figured he wouldn't need the second command, because he already had multiple commands that would greatly increase her arousal and excitement, but it was better safe than sorry.

Once he finished the commands, Eric pulled out his cock, saying, "Get ready slave," before lining it up with her sopping cunt, ramming it in, before pulling out his newly wetted dick and ramming it into her tight asshole.

"Cum when I do, harder than you ever had before, and don't stop until I tell you to," ordered Eric, through his grunts. Once he did finally cum, he gave a final powerful thrust and exploded deep in her ass, causing Jada to start screaming in pleasure, as cum came streaming from her cunt.

Putting his dick away, Eric gave Jada a command that would stop her from noticing what he was doing, and then installed his cameras and lock controllers throughout the house, as well as writing something on a piece of paper. When he was done, he came back to Jada, and inputted a command that increased the intensity of her orgasm tenfold.

Her screams peaked, and after a few seconds Eric said, "Stop, both cumming and holding the position."

As soon as he said that, Jada collapsed on the ground, in a pool of her own juices and sweat. Eric sat down next to her, and began stroking her side, asking, "Did you enjoy that Jada?"

"Yes..." she moaned, as the chip made her wet all over again.

"Good. Be a good girl and I'll let you cum like that again. Make me mad and you may never cum again," said Eric, leaning down and planting a kiss on her neck.

Jada moaned and said, hazily, "Good girl..."

Standing up, Eric continued, "Now, I'm gonna let you sit here a bit longer. In five minutes, go get yourself some water, and then clean this up. You're not allowed to clean with anything but your tongue until seven thirty.

"Once your father gets home, you will wait until he is asleep, and then you will follow the instructions on this paper," Eric said, waving the paper he had written on earlier at her.

Written on the paper was, "Inject your father with the needle labeled 'NC47' while he sleeps. Wait fifteen minutes. Inject your father with the canister labeled 'CN'. Implant the chip labeled 'CC' on the nape of his neck. Put all application methods back into bag and then hide it under your bed."

Putting all of the things he had mentioned in a bag he found in her room, he put the paper on top of the bag on her bed, told her where it was, and then said, "See you later slave!" Before walking out the door with his duffle bag.

He then drove over to the home of his other neighbors. He made sure to stop before the car would be visible, and then got out, stalking towards their home. He had no idea who was and wasn't in town, let alone home right now, and didn't want anyone seeing him.

As he approached the home, he stopped when he saw one of the twins moving through the window, muttering, "Well, at least they're in town."

Cho Ji-Hu and Cho Ji-Hye were a pair of identical Korean twin girls, both with flowing brown hair that reached just past their shoulders, light brown eyes, modest b cup boobs, and shapely, if small, asses. They were both thin and athletic, having done cross country for years.

It would probably be easiest to slip his narcotic concoction into something they would drink while they were out, but he needed to set up a camera to know if either of their parents were around. He didn't want to break into their house thinking nobody was their, and get the cops called on him by their dad.

Slipping up as close to the front door as he felt comfortable doing, Eric attached a microcamera to a yard light, watching the driveway and front door, so that he could monitor them throughout the next day. Shame he couldn't chip them today, but it was better safe than sorry.

Sneaking back out, Eric returned to his car and drove back home. When he arrived, he went to his room and found the girls cuddling on his bed. Looking up at him, Ali put her finger to her lips, pointing at Imae, and Eric noticed the japanese girl was breathing slowly, clearly asleep.

Pointing to the bathroom where the sounds of the shower emanated from, mouthing, 'Mary?'

Ali nodded, and Eric gave a thumbs up, and then sat down at his computer to put in his test notes. It had been a productive morning.

Mary

Sitting on the shower floor, head in her hands, Mary's mind ran a thousand miles an hour. It had been four days since her brother came home from college, and it seemed like she had been wrong about him all her life.

Not only did he seem to actually care about her, she couldn't stop thinking about him. She had fucked, a lot, but there had never been a single person who was ever stuck in her mind this much.

The suggestion Ali had given her raced in her mind. That if she wanted to be Eric's slave, she would need to convince him. 'Why do I need to be his slave,' she asked herself, 'Can't I just date him?'

She knew she was lying to herself. Her pussy was telling her the truth. If she was going to fulfill these new fantasies, she was going to have to go all the way. There was no universe where she just dated Eric, she would have to submit to him body, mind, and soul.

A moan broke her lips as she thought about it, as a slowly weakening part of her mind did its best to squash the thoughts pervading her mind. She managed to settle on an internal compromise.

Instead of fully committing to and attempt to be Eric's slave, she would just be nice to him, do him some favors, maybe make him some food. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to pull out some of her more hot outfits, dress up a bit, use some makeup.

Yeah, she didn't necessarily need to be his slave, but he definitely deserved better treatment from her. There was nothing that said that she ever needed to take that final step, nothing that said she ever needed to drop to her knees before him. No, nothing at all.

Test Notes

Trial Set One- Former subject promoted to Assistant Test Administer. New subject currently under selection.

Trial Set Two- Unknown of Implants, Subtly given commands: Arousal of subject greatly increased throughout day. Shortly after Test Administer left, subject requested orgasm from Assistant Test Administer. Assistant Test Administer complied, and engaged in intercourse with a strap on dildo, resulting in orgasm of subject.

Subject was forced to cry out name of Test Administer upon orgasm, and then encouraged to submit self to Test Administer as a slave by Assistant Test Administer. Subject is currently in shower, thinking over events. It is the opinion of the Test Administer that subject will request to be slave to Test Administer within the next forty eight hours, due to the current rate of development.

Trial Set Three- Aware of Implants, Willingly Implanted: Current subject has had no major developments. Assistant Test Administer has suggest a method to gain an additional subject in this trial set, procedure pending until conclusion of Trial Set Two's test cycle.

Trial Set Four- Aware of Implants, Unwillingly Implanted: Subject attempted to hide arousal, was prevented from doing so. Was given long term orgasm, and command to implant father. Subject was very dazed upon issuing of command, Test Administer will need to add further notes upon the completion of aforementioned command.

Assistant Test Administer Behavior Notes- Greatly increased enthusiasm since introduction of Trial Set Three subject one. It is unclear if this is because of acceptance of circumstance, example given by aforementioned subjects, due to euphoria brought on by subject 1, or due to efforts to maintain station, either to protect self, or to protect subject 1.