Turning The Teacher - Being Watched

Story Info
Teacher's wife gets to watch him suck his students cock.
10.2k words
4.83
30.5k
83

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/27/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,073 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "Turning the Teacher".

Last one saw teacher Tom getting seduced by his 18 year old student, Rory. His wife, Jane, was turned on by the thought and encouraged him to go through with it.

Eventually Tom sucked Rory's cock at his house, then again at school.

This follows immediately after.

Turning The Teacher - Being Watched

After Rory left my classroom, I sat at my desk for a while. The taste of his cum lingering in my mouth which I absolutely loved.

However, I was panicking a little over what he told me. That he had let his mates know that I was his cocksucker. Truth be told, I loved the idea of servicing more young men, however I didn't want to risk losing my job over this.

My next class I felt like my head was a mess. I looked at all of the male students and wondered if any of them knew what I was, that I was a cocksucker. Every time one even smiled at me it put me in a panic.

Luckily for me, after that class I had a free period so I could just sit in my office and relax. The only problem was I was horny as fuck after being able to service Rory's cock. Then a text came through on my phone.

Rory: Cocksucker, go to the toilets now, last cubicle.

I read it a few times, instantly my cock was hard at the thought of sucking his cock again, although I knew it was risky, I knew I would do it. So, I quickly texted him back.

Tom: Yes Master, I'll go now.

I readjusted my cock so it was hidden, stood up from my desk and headed over to the bathroom. On the way I saw a few of my students who said hi to me and I said hi back.

When I got to the bathroom, I quickly looked around to make sure no one was watching me go in. The coast was clear so I headed in.

I walked to the last cubicle and when I opened it I saw it was empty. So I decided to sit on the closed toilet and wait. It was at least 5 minutes when I heard the bathroom door open and my cock jumped again, wondering if it was Rory.

Then, there was a knock on my cubicle.

I nervously unlocked it and opened the door, staying on the seat so I was at the right level for his cock. However, my heart stopped when I saw it wasn't Rory smiling down on me... It was another one of my students, Jacob.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Oh please," He said with a laugh and walked into the cubicle and closed the door, "You know why I'm here, cocksucker."

I panicked, not expecting to have to suck another person's cock so soon! Especially since I hadn't run it by my wife Jane.

"I... I don't know if I can." I whispered to him, as pathetic as it sounded.

"Oh, you can, Rory told me what an eager cock slut you are." Jacob told me and I watched as he started to undo his jeans.

I looked up at him, Jacob was on the rugby team and was very well built. His clothes hugged his muscular body well and to be honest I was drooling at the thought of sucking his cock.

I was still in two minds of what to do, however that disappeared when he pulled out his big, thick, juicy cock.

It wasn't as big as Rory's but still just as delicious.

"There we go." Jacob said with a smirk, clearing seeing my desire to suck his cock.

"Okay but be quick." I told him, not actually believing I was about to suck off a second student of mine in one day.

"That depends how good you are." Jacob said and edged closer to me so his beautiful cock was only inches from my face.

This was crazy, a week ago I would never in a million years thought I would be a cocksucker, yet here I was about to suck my second cock for the day.

Without any hesitation, I leant forward and took his thick cock into my mouth. Then the memory of having a big cock in my mouth returned and I fell in love with being a cocksucker again.

"Oh yeah, Rory said you were good for a newbie." Jacob moaned.

"Mmmm." I moaned. I kept my hands down and my eyes closed as I just bobbed up and down his cock. Savouring every inch and every taste.

"Fucking hell, I wish Rory turned you sooner so you could've done this all year." Jacob moaned.

I started to swirl my tongue around his cock head, the first taste of his precum hit my tongue and I let out another loud moan around it. I couldn't explain it, the taste of cock was like no other and nothing was as good.

I completely forget where I was for a while and just lovingly bobbed up and down his dick, using just my lips and tongue to please this young man.

My spit started to spread around his shaft and made it easier for me to bob faster and faster. I was getting hornier and braver so I tried to take more of his cock down my throat.

"Oh yeah, you really are an eager cock slut." Jacob moaned.

"Mmmm." I moaned back to him, loving being called a slut by one of my students.

Then I felt his hand rest on my head.

"See how much you can take down your throat whore." Jacob moaned.

"Mhmm." I replied.

Like I had done with Rory, I attempted to relax my throat at I pushed myself deeper onto his cock. I could feel him hit my throat and my body wanted to fight it, however I did my best to keep going.

It felt like my throat was wrapping around his thick cock as I pushed myself deeper and deeper until finally, I felt his body on my forehead and his balls resting on my chin.

"Fuuuuckking hell slut!" Jacob moaned, "I've never seen such an eager cocksucker before!"

"Gllllgggggg!" I moaned around his cock, loving having my throat so full and so fucking turned on.

I held him down my throat for a few seconds until I lost my breath and pulled back. Gasping for air I looked at his spit covered cock and the trial of spit that went from his head to my lips.

"Alright, make me cum slut, I have class soon." Jacob ordered.

"Yes, sir." I replied and wrapped my wet lips back around his delicious cock.

"Sir? Fucking hell, you really are a submissive slut." Jacob laughed.

I felt embarrassed of what I said, but I was too lost in the moment to do anything about it.

I finally reached up and grabbed onto the bottom of his shaft that wasn't in my mouth and started to wank him as I sucked his cock as well as possible.

"Fuck yes, I bet you're a bottom too right?" Jacob asked.

I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from his cock but kept wanking him.

"A what?" I asked, spit covering my lips.

"A bottom, you like to get fucked?" Jacob asked me.

In all honesty, I hadn't thought about having a cock fuck me at all! It was just sucking a dick that was my fantasy.

"N-no, I just suck cock." I told him, words I never thought I'd say.

"We'll see about that." Jacob said and then grabbed my head and forced my mouth back onto his cock.

I bobbed up and down as slutty as I possibly could, seemingly wanting to prove what a good cocksucker I was.

I was slurping and licking all over his head as I wanked him faster and faster. Jacob started to moan louder and I knew he was getting close to cumming and I was going to be rewarded with another delicious load.

"Oh yeah! Swallow it all you fucking slut!" He moaned as I bobbed up and down.

I felt his cock expand in my mouth and then... the first shot of his cum oozed out of his head and directly onto my tongue.

It wasn't like Rory's, whose cum sprayed out, his poured out but it was thick and equally as delicious.

"Mmmmmm!!" I moaned as more and more of his cum filled my mouth.

Like the good cocksucker I was I swallowed down every drop and kept bobbing up and down his shaft until he started to go soft. I never wanted this to end, but eventually he pulled his cock out and pulled his jeans back up.

"T-thank you." I told him, although I realised how ridiculous it was that I was thanking him for letting me suck his cock!

"No problem, cocksucker," He replied, "I'm sure I'll use your mouth again soon."

With that, he left the cubicle and I remained on the seat. Then a dirty idea came into my head. I grabbed my phone and took a photo of my lips that were covered in spit and sent it to Jane.

Tom: Just had my second load of the day, this time from a different student. Seems I'm a slut as well as a cocksucker.

After that, I got up, splashed some water on my face to clean up the spit and went back to my classroom. When I sat back at my desk, I saw that Jane had replied to me.

Jane: Shit my boss nearly just saw that! You naughty little slut! Sucking off another student! I'm so wet thinking of them all using your mouth!

God I loved her, how could I be so lucky that my wife not only accepts me being a cocksucker, but actually finds it hot! So, I replied to her.

Tom: You're soaking wet thinking of me being in the bathroom with an 18 year olds big cock fucking my mouth like the slut I am?

Jane: Fuck you are one nasty slut! I want to watch you do it!

This took me back for a second, I knew she found it hot but I didn't know she actually wanted to see it.

Tom: You want to see your husband being a cocksucker for a student?

Jane: Fuck yeah! I want to see him using your mouth and you swallowing down his cum!

Tom: I'll have a word with Rory, I'm sure he will be fine with that.

Jane: Good, now get back to work. You've made me so fucking horny!

I laughed to myself at her last message, although I was extremely horny as well.

The rest of my day flew by, I still wondered who else in my classes knew what I know was. But it didn't frighten me, in fact I was hoping it was a lot of them so there were more cocks for me to suck on.

It was like a side of me I never knew existed had come to the surface, and I had a whole lot of time to make up for!

By the end of the day I was disappointed to not have seen Rory again.

Then when I got home, I saw Jane sitting on the sofa smiling at me. Without saying a word, she spread her legs and revealed that under her skirt she had no underwear on and I got a good view of her tight, shaved, soaking wet pussy.

"Get over here and eat my pussy now!" She ordered.

I was surprised by her dominant tone, but recently I have learned that I loved being the submissive.

"Mmm no problem." I told her.

I rushed over, got onto my knees and in a second my tongue was lapping at her wet pussy. I was massaging her all over and flicking at her clit.

"Oh yeah, I'm thinking all day about you sucking your students' cocks." She moaned as I kept licking her, "Did you suck any more cock after we spoke?"

"No, just the two today." I told her and continued to lick her.

She was absolutely drenched and I easily pushed one finger knuckle deep into her pussy.

"Fuuck yes! I can't believe what a slut you've become for cock!" She moaned.

I looked up at her from between her legs, my finger pushing in and out of her wet pussy as she moaned.

"You like it don't you? That your husband is now a mouth for any cock to use." I said to her.

"Yes! I fucking love it! I love knowing you've swallowed two loads today!" She moaned back to me, "Did you speak to Rory about me watching?"

"Not yet," I replied as I fingered her, "I didn't see him."

"Well, you better soon! You don't get to fuck me until he's agreed to let me watch!" She told me, showing more of her new dominant side.

"I can do that." I replied and then dived back down onto her pussy.

I licked and fingered her faster and faster as her moaning grew louder.

"That's it, make me cum my cocksucker husband! Make me fucking cuuuuuuummmm!!" She moaned and I felt her pussy clenching around my finger and her body spasming as she came.

After a few more seconds she pushed me away.

"Sorry, sensitive." She moaned to me.

"It's okay, how was your day?" I asked and sat next to her.

"Not as eventful as yours I'm expecting." She said with a laugh.

"True." I joked back to her.

Then her hand reached across and grabbed my hard cock from outside of my pants.

"Seems you've gotten horny from sucking so much cock today." She said with a grin and then reached into my pants and slowly wanked my rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah, I'm so fucking horny!" I moaned.

Then suddenly, her hand pulled back and I stared at her with an open mouth.

"No cumming until I watch you suck a cock." She told me firmly.

"Seriously?" I replied, assuming that her dominant tone was only when she was horny.

"Deadly, I want to see my slutty husband sucking a cock, or you don't get to cum." She told me, I was embarrassed to say how horny this turned me on.

"Fine," I jokingly moaned back to her, "I'll speak to him tomorrow."

"Good boy," She said with a laugh, "Now, I'll get started on dinner."

"Perfect, I'll get changed." I told her.

After that we had a fairly regular evening, although I was horny as fuck all night!

The next day.

I was just finishing off my first class for the day, my hard cock barely ever going down as I wondered if I was going to suck anyone's dick today.

When the class were leaving, my heart jumped when I saw Rory standing at the door waiting for everyone to leave.

As soon as the class was gone, he closed and locked the door and turned back towards me.

"Jacob was pleased with you yesterday." He said and started to walk over to me.

"I loved it, Master." I replied.

"Good boy, when's your next class?" He asked me.

"In about two minutes, unfortunately." I told him, knowing that wasn't enough time to suck his cock.

"Damn, when is your next free period?" He asked.

"After the next class, Master." I replied.

"Good, I'll be back then." He said and turned back to the door.

"Master?" I suddenly shouted out, Rory stopped in his tracks and turned around to me.

"Yes, cocksucker?" He asked me.

"Erm, my wife... Jane... she, she wants to watch." I nervously said to him, feeling embarrassed over how horny the idea made me.

Rory let out a laugh at first which made me feel even sillier.

"She wants to watch you sucking my cock?" He asked, "That's a first."

"Yes, Master. She loves the idea." I told him.

"Does she want some young cock herself or something?" He asked me, something I had never considered, would I even want that? "Would you like to see your wife getting fucked by my big, hard cock?"

"I... I don't know." I replied honestly.

"Hmmm, let me think about it." He replied, "I'll see you in an hour."

Then he left and I quickly pulled out my phone to text Jane.

Tom: I asked Rory about you watching, he's going to think about it and let me know.

Jane: Good, I hope he says yes!

Tom: There's another thing. He asked if you wanted to get fucked by him?

I saw her read the message and the typing came up a few times, as though she was writing and erasing it over and over. Until, eventually she replied.

Jane: Do you want that?

That was not what I was expecting, after how understanding she had been, I didn't want to say no to her, even if I didn't want to.

Tom: I want what ever you want. You've been so amazing, if you want to, I can agree to that.

Jane: I don't know, I'll think about it.

Tom: Of course, I'll tell you what he says later.

Did I want to see Rory fucking my wife? That was never my fantasy. I know I satisfy her, however would I find it hot watching her getting fucked by another man? My head was spinning with thoughts I never expected to have.

My next class came and I found it hard to focus on anything other than these thoughts running around in my head.

I know I've been sucking cock, but having my wife get fucked by another man felt more like cheating. I knew it was unfair, I just needed to think about it.

When the class ended, just like the last class, Rory was waiting for them to leave.

As soon as we were alone, he strode over to me.

"I need a blowjob now." He told me.

"Yes, Master." I replied, happily ready to take his cock.

When he reached me, his crotch was at my eye level and he smiled down at me.

"Take out my cock." He ordered.

Without saying a word I started to undo his belt and his trousers, my desire to suck cock taking over my entire body.

"So I've been thinking about what you said," He told me, "I can agree to your wife watching."

"Thank you, Master." I replied, I wrapped my fingers around his waist band and pulled his jeans down. Unleashing his big, thick cock.

"But, I want something in return." He told me.

It was like having his cock in front of me had my in a trance.

"Yes, Master?" I asked, not taking my eyes from his dick.

"If your wife wants my cock in her, that's up to you both," He told me, "However, I want something from you."

"What is it, Master?" I asked him, just eager to get his cock in my mouth.

I couldn't wait any longer, I leaned forward and got an inch from his cock before he put his hand on my head and stopped me. I could smell his intoxicating scent from his dick and feel the warmth on my face it was that close.

"I want your arse." He told me.

This brought me out of my hypnosis of his cock.

"W-what?" I asked and looked up at him.

"If you want your wife to watch you suck my cock, then you have to agree to let me fuck your tight, little arsehole." He told me, very clearly.

"I... I don't know." I told him, "I don't want to do anal."

"Well that's the deal," He said to me, his cock still so close to my lips, "If you want to suck my cock with your wife there, then you agree to let me take your virginity."

I didn't know what to say, being fucked was not something I fantasised about, I just wanted to suck his perfect cock.

"What about fucking my wife?" I asked, as though offering her instead of me was any better.

"If your wife wants me to fuck her then that's fine, but I want your arsehole wrapped about my cock." He told me.

"I don't know, Master." I replied, really wanting to say no, but not wanting to disappoint him.

"Well then, no more cock for you." He said and suddenly his jeans were back up and his cock was gone.

"What?!" I asked, not caring how desperate I sounded.

"I want to fuck you, until you say yes, then you don't get any more cock." He told me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what I couldn't believe was how disappointed I was! How desperate I was to suck his cock.

"I'll give you a day or two to make a decision, then text me." Rory said.

"Okay," I replied and looked up at him, "Please, can I suck your cock?"

"Such a slut," He said with a laugh and my face burned red, "But no, not until you offer me your arse."

I sat there, my mouth hanging wide open as I watched him leave my classroom. My urge to suck a cock was not fulfilled at all!

After that I couldn't explain what was happening to me, my urge to suck a cock needed to be met! It was like a was a smoker craving a cigarette.

I even saw Jacob walking down the hallway on his own on my lunch break and stopped him.

"Jacob, do you want to go the bathroom?" I whispered to him.

"I'd love to," He said and my eyes lit up, "But, Rory told me no cock for you until he fucks you."

"What?!" I asked, not believing that Rory had pretty much put a ban on all cocksucking for me.

"Yep, sorry." Jacob said and continued to walk down the hall.

I tried to distract myself with focussing on my classes, but all I could think of was sucking a dick. By the time the day was over I was desperate to have a cock in my mouth.

On my drive home I almost considered going to a gay bar just to get my fix. Oh god, what had happened to me?!

When I got home, Jane was in and cooking in the kitchen.

"So, what happened?" She asked when she saw me.

"Something has come up." I told her and she must've been able to sense something was wrong.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,073 Followers