Turning The Teacher - Being Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it? Is it about what you asked me?" She asked, "About me and Jacob having sex?"

"No... well, not just that." I told her.

"Then what?" She asked.

Jane stopped cooking for a minute and sat down with me on the sofa.

"He said if you want to have sex with him then he is happy to." I told her.

"Oh, okay." She said and I couldn't work out if she wanted to or not.

"But, he won't agree to let you watch me suck his cock unless... unless I agree to letting him fuck me." There, I said it.

"He... he wants to fuck your arse?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do." I replied.

"Well, do you want him to?" Jane asked me.

I looked into her eyes as confusion filled me.

"I don't know, I've never thought about it before." I told her.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Jane smiled to me and reached to grab my still hard cock.

"I know what will help distract you." She said and then lowered herself onto the floor in front of me.

"I thought I don't get to cum until you watch me suck his dick?" I said to her with a smile.

"I think you deserve a treat." She whispered and then started to undo my belt.

My pants were quickly by my ankles and my wife was wanking my rock hard cock slowly, I stared at the precum pouring out of me, god how I wished I had a cock to suck!

"Ooooh god!" I moaned when Jane wrapped her lips around my head and started to bob up and down.

I stared at her perfect lips as the moved up and down my shaft, her tongue working wonders. I made a mental note to remember what I liked so I could copy it in the future.

As she bobbed up and down, her hands rested onto my thighs and pushed my legs further apart.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good." I moaned.

I closed my eyes and my head fell back as I enjoyed this blowjob.

I then felt Jane's mouth leave my cock and she started to lick and suck on my shaved balls. Taking them into her mouth and massaging them with her tongue, it felt fucking amazing.

Then, I felt her licking the bottom of my balls. Her wet, soft tongue was going lower and lower below my balls. It started to give me a tingling sensation I had never felt before but it felt so good.

I spread my legs wider to allow her to keep licking underneath my balls.

Then, I felt her tongue flick at the top of my arsehole.

"Woooahh!" I moaned, my eyes flew open and I looked down on her smiling back up at me, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shut up and enjoy." She whispered.

Suddenly she grabbed my thighs and pushed them up, my arse moved a bit forward and I realised that my hole was exposed. In an instant her soft tongue pressed against my previously untouched arsehole.

"Holy fuuckkk!" I moaned, the overwhelming feeling making my whole body shiver with pleasure.

"Mmmm." Jane moaned as her tongue explored my arsehole.

The soft and wet touch of her tongue massaging my arsehole was surreal, intense and fucking amazing.

"Oh god... that feels so good." I moaned. I looked down on her and Jane's eyes were closed as the lapped at my arsehole, "I can't believe your rimming me." I moaned out.

"Mmmm, good?" She asked between licks.

"Very good." I panted out.

I lifted my legs higher so her tongue could attack my hole better. When she started to drag her wet tongue from one end of my arsehole to the other my whole body shook with pleasure.

Then I felt her tongue tighten and she pushed it inside of me.

"Fuuuck! Jane!" I moaned loudly and once again my eyes closed and my head fell back as my wife ate my arsehole.

I could feel her tongue fucking my tight arsehole over and over, I couldn't do anything to stop the high pitched moans escaping from my lips.

Suddenly I heard and felt her spit onto my arsehole. As quick as she started, her lips were back to being wrapped around my cock and bobbing up and down on my shaft. What's weird was that I missed the feeling of her tongue on my arsehole.

That was short lived though, when without warning she pushed a single finger knuckle deep into my arsehole.

"Whaat the fuuuckk!" I moaned at the sudden intrusion.

After years of marriage my arsehole has never been something that was played with, but here I was having my wife finger me after rimming me.

"Mmmm!" She moaned around my cock as she started to finger me a little faster.

I couldn't explain the feeling, my arsehole wrapping tightly around her finger as she pumped it in and out of me.

"Oh god... oh god..." I moaned over and over as she kept fingering me faster and faster.

With the double pleasure it didn't take long for the feeling of my balls tightening and I knew I was about to cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned loudly and then it hit me.

My cock erupted inside of Jane's mouth and she never let up on sucking my cock and fingering my arsehole as I filled her mouth up.

"Mmmm!" She moaned around my cock until I started to go soft in her mouth.

Then I saw her mouth leave my cock and saw her swallow my load of cum. Ever so slowly her finger removed from my arsehole and it felt a little sore.

"Good?" She asked me and wiped her mouth.

"Definitely different." I panted to her, my pleasure still going through my body.

"I loved hearing your high-pitched moans as I fingered you, it was so hot!" Jane said and sat next to me.

She shoved her mouth onto mine and we started to passionately make out, I could still taste my cum on her tongue as we kissed.

"I can't believe you've never rimmed me before." I moaned to her between kisses.

"Oh I'm going to do that a lot for now on, I'm going to eat your arsehole every day like the arse slut you are." She moaned to me.

With ease, Jane pushed my down say I was lay on the sofa. I watched as she pulled her trousers off and then sat on my face. I was licking at her soaking wet pussy as she moaned above me.

"Oh yeah, lick my pussy my slut husband!" She moaned as she grinded her pussy on me, "My cock slut husband, you loved me fingering your little arsehole, didn't you?"

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I licked her pussy.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to finger you all the time, making you moan and pant for me like the slut you are!" She moaned.

I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth but they just turned me on more and more.

She kept riding my face faster and faster until I was finally rewarded with her cum hitting my tongue.

"Fuuuckk yeessss!" She moaned as she orgasmed on my face.

After she finished, she stood up and pulled her trousers back up.

"Right, I better finish cooking." She said to me.

After that we had a regular evening, I got the feeling that Jane wanted to leave me to think about the decision on my own.

The next day I saw Rory in school, it was in the hallway and luckily there was no one else around when he stopped me.

"Did you have a think about my proposal?" He asked me.

"I haven't made a decision yet, Master." I told him.

"Well don't take too long, I have plenty other cocksuckers that can service me if you want to lose the opportunity." He whispered and had my cock twitching.

I was jealous that I wasn't the only one to suck his cock and god how I missed it.

"I will let you know soon." I told him.

"Good boy." He said with a smile and walked away.

I watched as he walked down the hall way. I was that desperate to suck his cock again that I was considering just telling me to fuck me right now! But luckily, I managed to control myself enough to not say that.

When I got home I couldn't see Jane anywhere, but her car was here so I knew she was home.

"Jane?" I shouted.

"Up here." I heard her say, it sounded like she was coming from the bedroom.

I started to walk up the stairs towards her.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just come in here." She said back to me.

I entered the bedroom and my eyes shot wide at what I saw.

My beautiful, sexy wife was completely naked. She was standing next to the bed, that's when I saw on the bed was a tub of lube and a small dildo.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"Well, we're going to find out just how much you love anal play." She said to me with a smile.

I couldn't deny that my cock was rock hard at seeing her and hearing her talk like this.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Definitely," She said in a seductive tone and walked over to me, I couldn't take my eyes off of her tits bouncing as she walked, "Hearing you moaning for me as I licked your arsehole and fingered you turned me on so much."

When she reached me, her soft lips pressed against my neck and I let out a little moan.

"Well, I suppose I can do this, for you." I said with a laugh.

"Oh no, this is all for you, slut." She whispered.

"Fine, I can agree to that." I said to her with a smile.

"Good, now get undressed and get on the bed." She ordered.

"Yes, boss." I said as a joke back to her for her dominant tone.

"Actually, you call Rory Master. You can call me Mistress." She said to me, fully straight faced so I knew she wasn't joking.

"Okay, Mistress." I said still in a joking tone, but my cock was rock hard.

I quickly got undressed as she watched me until I was completely naked.

"Good, now on the bed. On all fours." She ordered.

"Okay." I said to her, happily letting her take charge of this strange situation.

Then, I felt a harsh spank on my arse cheek.

"It's Mistress!" She barked at me.

"Sorry, yes Mistress." I corrected myself and my cock was already leaking with precum.

I got onto the bed slowly, getting onto all fours, a position that I have had Jane in so many times before. My arse was sticking into the air as I heard and felt Jane get onto the bed behind me.

When I felt her hands on my arse cheeks my body jumped with anticipation. She was grabbing and pulling my arse cheeks apart, exposing my little hole.

"Such a tight little hole," Jane whispered, "It would look hot with a big, hard cock stretching it."

"Oooooh godddd!" I moaned loudly when I first felt her tongue press against my hole.

"Mmmmm!" Jane moaned as her tongue slowly massaged my arsehole, her hands kept gripping and squeezing my cheeks as she ate my arse.

"Oh Jane... that's amazing." I panted as she kept rimming me.

The feel of her went tongue on my arse was sending shivers of pleasure throughout my body. Then when I felt her tighten her tongue and push it into my I arched my back up and let out a high pitched moan.

"Ooooh fuck!" I moaned out.

This was a better angle than the day before, her tongue was getting properly deep into my arsehole and I fucking loved it!

"You like that?!" Jane shouted.

SPANK!

Her palm came crashing down on my arse cheek.

"Yes Mistress!!" I moaned and then her tongue went back inside of me.

"Mmmmm!!" She moaned as she tongue fucked my hole.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning over and over. I couldn't believe I waited this long to find out how much pleasure I get from having my arse played with!

I was gripping onto the sheets and panting as her tongue made good work to my hole.

Then she moved her face away.

"I'm going to finger you now, my slut." She whispered.

"Okay." I panted out, my cock was pouring out precum onto the sheets below.

I felt cold lube getting poured between my cheeks and it made my hairs stand on end. One of her fingers started to rub it all around my hole, then she ever so slowly started to push one finger deeper and deeper inside of me.

When I felt her knuckle touching me I let out another loud moan.

"Fuuuck me!" I moaned.

"That's the plan." She said with a giggle.

When I felt her lubed up hand reach around and grab my hard cock I let out loud moan. She was slowly wanking my big, hard cock as her finger pushed in and out of me.

My arse felt tightly wrapped around her, but the feeling was fucking amazing!

"Oh... oh... yeahh..." I panted over and over.

She was wanking me slowly, not enough to get me to cum but enough to make my whole body shiver with pleasure.

"Time for two fingers." She whispered.

"I don't know... it's really tight." I panted back to her.

"You'll take it you little slut!" She suddenly shouted at me.

"Fuuckk! Yes Mistress!" I moaned.

I felt her second finger press against my arsehole, she was going slow but I was so fucking tight! I could feel my arsehole having to stretch to accept it in, even with all over the lube.

"Fuuuck!" I moaned when her second finger finally slipped inside of me, stretching me even further.

She kept pushing and pushing until both fingers were knuckle deep in my arsehole. At this point my head flopped down and pressed against the bed.

"So tight!" She moaned to me, holding both fingers deep inside my arse.

"Fuck... so good!" I moaned.

The feeling was so intense, like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Jane then started to slowly pull the fingers in and out of my arsehole. It still felt tight as fuck but I felt myself slowly loosening up and accepting her fingers.

"Oh yeah... Jane... that's so good." I moaned as she got faster and faster with fingering me.

"This is so hot! Your arsehole is so tight around my fingers!" She moaned to me, clearly enjoying herself.

She started to get faster and faster with fingering my arse. I had fully loosened up and was enjoying being fingered like a girl. Her lubed hand was slapping against my arse when she pushed all the way in.

She was just holding onto my cock now, not wanking me but I was so fucking horny!!

"I think you're ready for the dildo." She whispered.

I looked at it, it wasn't very big, definitely no where near as big as Rory's cock, but it was still bigger than two fingers.

"Yes, Mistress." I moaned back to her, loving my new submissive side.

"Good boy." She whispered.

When I felt her fingers pull out of my arse I felt empty, but I was also nervous about how stretched I was going to feel next.

"Now, you've had your cock in me so many times, it's your turn to feel your little hole being filled up." Jane whispered to me as she lubed up the dildo.

"Yes Mistress, I want to feel you filling my arsehole!" I moaned back to her, completely submitting to this situation and loving it.

She rubbed the head of the dildo up and down my slightly loosened arsehole, I was just panting for air, realising I wanted it.

"Please...." I moaned.

"Please what, slut?" Jane whispered.

"Please put it in me, stretch my arse with the dildo." I panted.

"So fucking hot!" Jane moaned.

She started to put pressure onto my arse with the dildo, the round shape made it easier to stretch me open but it still felt a lot bigger than her fingers.

"Ooooh fuuuckk!!" I cried out when I felt the head slip inside of me.

"Good boy, your little arse has taken the head!" Jane moaned to me.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... I'm so stretched!" I moaned to her, she just held the head in me and my arse pulsated around it.

"Oh, you'll be so much more stretched when you take your students cock in here." Jane said to me.

"I know!" I moaned, coming around to the idea.

She ever so slowly kept pushing the small dildo deeper and deeper inside of me. It took a few minutes and I never stopped panting, until I heard to give out a loud moan.

"You've taken it all, your arsehole has taken it!" She said to me.

"Fuuuckk! It's so fucking deep!" I moaned to her, feeling like my insides were completely filled with this dildo.

"Oh yeah! How is it?!" She asked me, holding it all the way inside my arse.

"So.... Fucking... good!" I moaned.

"Good boy." Jane moaned.

She then started to push and pull the dildo in and out of me. I started to loosen up and any pain that was there had gone. Replaced with just pure pleasure of my arsehole being slowly fucked by this dildo.

"Fuck.... Oh god.... So good!" I moaned as she fucked my arse faster and faster.

It didn't take long for her to be properly fucking me. The dildo was flying in and out of my arsehole and all I could do was let out high pitched moans.

"Turn around and lay on your back!" She ordered, "But do not let the dildo out!"

"Yes, Mistress!" I moaned.

I grabbed onto the dildo and held it into me as I stood up and lay down.

In an instance Jane stood over me, she turned to face the other way and squatted down onto my cock.

When I felt the warmth of her pussy wrapped around my cock I let out the loudest moan possible.

"Fuuuuck meeeeee!" I moaned when she took my cock balls deep.

She was slowly grinding me in reverse cowgirl. Mixed with having my arsehole filled with a dildo my entire body was shaking with ecstasy.

I watched her toned arse move forward and back with my cock inside of her and Jane started to moan a little louder.

"Give me that." She suddenly ordered and pushed my hand away from holding the dildo in me.

My legs were in the air and as Jane was grinding on my cock, she grabbed the dildo and started to push it in and out of my arse.

"Holy fuck.... Fuck.... That's so good!" I moaned so fucking loud as she fucked my arse with the dildo whilst at the same time rode my cock.

"Take it you fucking slut! Take that fucking cock!" She moaned louder and louder.

"Oh fuck... Mistress! Fuck my arsehole!!" I moaned.

For a while she kept riding me and fucking my arse at the same time, both of our moans just grew louder and louder until I knew I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Jane! I'm gonna cum soon!" I moaned.

"If you cum before I do then you're eating my pussy until I cum!" She moaned back to me!

"Yes Mistress! I'll lick your cum filled pussy! Please make me cum!" I moaned back to her.

"Cum for me you little slut! My cock taking, whore husband!" She moaned louder and louder.

She was riding me so fucking fast as she fucked my arsehole over and over.

"Fuck... fuck. FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" I roared as my cock erupted and I filled my wife's pussy with my hot, thick cum.

"Yyyyeeessss!!!" She moaned and kept riding me as I filled her up.

She kept riding me until my cock went soft in her pussy. Jane left the dildo in my arse when she stood up and straddled my face.

I just watched as her cum filled pussy lowered down and I happily stuck out my tongue and lapped away. Tasting both her juices and my cum.

It took less than a minute for Jane to be cumming over my face, she was grinding over me so much my face felt like it was covered in my own cum.

"Fuck!" She moaned when she came down and kissed me passionately, once again sharing my cum on our tongues.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." I told her, still catching my breath.

"I think you like anal." She said to me with a smile.

"I think you're right." I admitted to her.

"So, are you going to do it?" She asked me, no longer the dominant tone, more of a loving, caring wife.

I just smiled at her and held her face in my hands.

"I think I will." I told her.

The next day my first few classes flew by, it wasn't until 11am when I had Rory in my class. The whole lesson I caught him smiling at me. There was only a week left of him being my student and any fears of getting caught having sex with a student would be gone.

When the class ended, Rory waited again for us to be alone.

"So, do you have a decision?" He asked me from his desk.

My cock was rock hard from just looking at him.

"I have." I said to him and a smile lit up his face.

"Well, what is it?" He asked.

"I will do it." I told him.

"No, no. I want to hear you say it." He said to me.

I watched as he stood up and slowly walked over to me, each step making my hornier and hornier.

"I... will let you fuck me." I whispered to him.

"No," He said with a smile, "You want me to fuck you. Don't you?"

"Y-yes, Master. I want you to fuck me." I admitted.

Never in my life did I think those words would've left my mouth, but there I was.

"Good, I've wanted to fuck you for so long!" Rory said to me, "Are you free tonight?"