Turning The Teacher - Being Watched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master." I replied.

"Perfect, your wife can watch us tonight then, I'll come to yours." He told me.

"Are you... are you going to fuck me in front of her?" I asked, knowing it would turn her on a lot.

"Oh no," He said which confused me, "She just gets to watch you suck my dick tonight, I want you all to myself when I take your virginity."

I hated to admit how turned on that sentence made me feel.

"Okay, that's fine Master." I said to him.

"Good boy," Rory said with a smile, "I'll see you both tonight."

When Rory left my classroom I saw his girlfriend, Sarah, waiting for him. He kissed her cheek and I saw her look into my eyes and smile at me. I wondered if she knew what was going to happen, she had to, right?

I quickly got my phone and texted Jane.

Tom: Hey, Rory is coming around tonight so you can watch me suck his cock.

It took less than a minute for a reply.

Jane: Yes! I'm already horny thinking about it!

I smiled to myself reading that, how did I get so lucky that my wife was loving this as much as I was!

I rushed home when I finished for the day, Jane wasn't back yet so I did a quick clean in preparation for Rory coming over.

When she got home, she just gave me a huge smile.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, are you?" I said back to her.

"To watch you suck on a big cock, definitely!" She said and kissed me, "Is he going to fuck you tonight?"

"No, he said he wants me alone the first time." I told her.

"That's fair enough." She said and kissed me again passionately.

In my head I was still wondering if she wanted to get fucked by Rory as well. I didn't know if I liked the idea or not, so far everything I've tried I've loved, but would I enjoy watching my wife getting fucked by another man?

I decided not to say anything and let Jane make her own decision, with how amazing she has been with me, I owed her that.

For at least fifteen minutes we both just made out and turned each other on more and more. I couldn't believe how excited we both got at the fact that she was about to watch me suck a cock.

Then, the knock came on the door.

"I'll get it." I said to her with a smile.

I was a little nervous over what was going to happen, but I opened the door and saw Rory smiling back at me.

"Cocksucker, how are you?" He asked.

"Good, Master. Come in." I said and opened the door wider.

"Thanks," He said and walked into my house, then he spotted Jane on the sofa, "You must be his wife?"

"Jane," She replied and stood up to shake his hand, "So you're the one who showed my husband he loves cock."

"That I am," Rory said with a laugh, "Although I hear you love him doing it as well?"

"That's true." Jane said.

This was so crazy, my wife and my student whose cock I was about to suck were having a conversation as though it was normal.

"Well, should we go to your bedroom?" Rory said.

"Definitely, follow me." Jane said.

"Come on, cocksucker." Rory said to me.

"Yes, Master." I replied and the three of us walked up the stairs.

I could see Rory checking out Jane from behind, she was a beautiful, sexy woman and I don't know any man that wouldn't want to fuck her when given the opportunity.

When we got to the room I stood there a little awkwardly, not really knowing what to do next.

"Slut, come take my clothes off and show your wife the cock you've been servicing." Rory ordered to me.

"Yes, Master." I replied.

Jane stood to the side and watched as I started to undress my 18 year old student. I took off his shirt, showing off his muscular, manly body. Then I got onto my knees and undid his belt and pulled his jeans down.

I gave one last look to Jane before I wrapped my fingers around his boxers and pulled them down, exposing his big, delicious, juicy cock.

"Oh god." I heard Jane moan when his cock came out.

I knew I had a good-sized cock, but to be fair Rory's was bigger. I looked over and saw her staring at his big cock. The cock I loved.

I had to fight every urge in my body to just take his cock in my mouth right then and there, it was only a few inches from my face.

"So," Rory said, I looked up at him and saw he was directing towards Jane, "Have you decided if you want me to fuck you as well?"

Then I turned to look at Jane who was still staring at Rory like he was a piece of meat. This was it, the moment I would find out if I was about to watch this hot, 18 year old fuck my wife.

"I have been thinking about it," Jane said, she looked at me and then back at Rory, "I just want to watch."

A sudden wave of relief washed over my body then, I didn't know what I wanted her to say, but at that moment I was glad she said no.

"Are you sure?" Rory said and then gripped onto his big, thick cock, "I could fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk straight."

Once again Jane looked at me on my knees in front of him and then back at Rory.

"I'm sure you could, but no, I just want to see how good a cocksucker my husband is." She said with a smile.

"I understand that," Rory said and then looked at me, "You have a loyal wife there."

"I do." I said to him and then smiled at Jane.

"Okay, you sit there then and watch." Rory said to Jane.

I watched her take a seat on the chair in the corner of the room. Rory moved so his side was facing Jane and that his cock was in view.

"Okay then slut, let's show your wife what a good cocksucker you've become." Rory said to me.

"Yes, Master." I replied.

Finally, I was going to fulfil my craving to suck dick!

I reached up and grabbed hold of his thick shaft, as soon as I touched him I almost forgot that Jane was in the room. I licked my lips, opened my mouth and took his cock inside.

"Mmmmmm!!" I instinctively moaned when I finally felt my lips wrap around his cock.

"Fuuuck!" I heard Jane moaned from the side but I was to focused know on this dick.

I slowly swirled my wet tongue around the head of his cock, tasting his delicious precum that I've missed so much.

"Oh yeah, you really are a natural cock pleasure." Rory moaned as I massaged his head with my tongue.

If two weeks ago you would've told me I would be sucking a students cock in front of my wife I would've laughed in your face.

Yet, here I was slowly bobbing up and down on his head as I pleased him with my mouth.

I wanted to savour the feeling of having his cock in my mouth, I didn't want to make him cum to quickly so I was just lovingly bobbing up and down on him. Running my tongue over every inch of his cock.

When I heard Rory let out a little moan it sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"He really does love it." I heard Jane moaned from the side.

"Oh yeah, your husband was born to suck cock." Rory moaned back to her.

"Mmmm." I moaned as I bobbed up and down his shaft.

"You're obviously turned on, don't not pleasure yourself because of me." I heard Rory say to Jane.

"Good." She replied.

I couldn't see what was going on, but I could hear what sounded like her taking off her clothes.

My attention remained on Rory's cock as I started to bob up and down a little faster, I was spreading my spit all around his shaft and he was letting out louder moans when I took him deeper.

"Fuck, your wife has one hot body!" I heard him moan.

I pulled my mouth away from his cock, I turned my head and saw Jane was completely naked, sitting on the chair with her legs spread and rubbing her clit.

Fuck! I was so turned on!

Wanting to put on a show for her, I lifted Rory's cock up and stuck out my tongue. As slow as possible and never breaking eye contact with her, I dragged my wet tongue from the bottom of his shaft all the way up to the tip and flicked his head with my tongue.

"Fuuuuucckk!" Jane moaned as she rubbed her clit watching me.

"You're so hot, I would fuck you like there's no tomorrow!" Rory said to Jane.

"I know you would," Jane moaned back to him, "But the only cock going in me is my husbands."

"That's alright," Rory moaned, "Suck on my balls, slut."

"Yes, Master." I moaned.

I lowered my head and started to run my tongue all over his big, heavy balls. I took them into my mouth softly and massaged them, making sure to spread my spit all over them.

"At least I will get to fuck your husband soon." Rory moaned.

"Oh yeah, I've been warming him up for you." Jane moaned back. I looked over and saw she was grabbing her tits with one hand and rubbing herself faster with the other.

"Really?" Rory said with a little laugh, "How so?"

"I ate his arse the last two nights," Jane admitted, "Then last night I fucked him with a small dildo."

"So fucking hot!" Rory moaned as I kept lovingly sucking on his heavy balls, "He's one lucky man!"

"Yes, he is!" Jane moaned.

"Stay there, slut." Rory suddenly ordered.

I didn't move from my knees as he got onto the bed I share with my wife. He lay down and spread his legs but all I could look at was his perfect cock.

"Get undressed, you shouldn't be the only one with clothes on." Rory ordered.

"Yes, Master." I quickly replied and ripped off my clothes.

Now all three of us were naked and horny as fuck!

"Now, come and suck my cock!" He ordered again.

I didn't say anything, I just got onto the bed and between his legs. Holding onto his spit covered cock I wrapped my lips back around him and bobbed up and down.

"Fuck yeah.... Suck that cock baby." Jane moaned.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned back as I tried to take more of his cock deeper and deeper.

"Show your wife how good you are at deep throating!" Rory said.

"Yes slut! Take that cock down your little throat!" Jane ordered.

I relaxed my throat and started to push deeper. His cock hit my throat and I fought the urge to gag, instead I kept pushing deeper and deeper.

My entire throat felt like it was wrapping around his fucking amazing cock as I went deeper and deeper.

"Glllggg!" I groaned around his cock, but I hadn't taken him all yet.

"Keep going slut!" Jane moaned and ordered.

With one last push, I shoved my head deeper and felt his abs touching my forehead and his balls on my chin.

"GLLLLLLLLGGGGGGGGGGG!!" I groaned as my entire throat was filled with his fat fucking cock.

"Yeeess, you fucking whoreee!!" Rory moaned.

"Ooh fuck!" Jane moaned as well.

Now my throat was warmed up, I was sucking his cock like the whore I was. I bobbed up and down faster and faster, feeling spit start to fly down my chin as I fucked my face with his cock.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck...." Jane moaned in the corner as I choked on this fat fucking cock.

"That's it you little faggot slut, take the cock that's going to fuck you soon." Rory moaned.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned as I took his cock deeper and deeper.

"Oh yeah, soon you'll be moaning as I stretch your little arsehole wide open!" Rory said.

I was so fucking horny I was ready to let him fuck me right there and then on my bed!

"Mmmmm.... Mmmmmm!" I moaned over and over as I gave him a good sloppy blowjob.

"I'm going to cum soon cocksucker!" Rory moaned which disappointed me as I knew this would be over soon.

"Cum in his fucking mouth!" Jane moaned so fucking loud from the corner.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I quickly stopped sucking his cock and looked over. I saw my beautiful wife, legs spread wide open and on the arms of the chair she sat on. One hand squeezing her nipple and the other was fucking her soaking wet pussy with a fat fucking dildo!

I'm sure Rory was loving the view of my wife fucking herself as I sucked his cock.

"Swallow his cum you fucking cock whore!" Jane moaned to me as she kept fucking herself.

"Yes Mistress!" I moaned back to him.

"Fucking hell, you are such a submissive slut!" Rory said, "Take my cock you fucking whore!"

"Yes, Master." I said, having one last look at my wife moaning in front of this 18 year old.

I went back to bobbing up and down on his perfect cock. I looked up at him and his eyes kept darting from me to my wife.

"Fuck, here I cum you fucking faggooooootttttttt!!!!" He roared out and then I felt his cock expand and the first shot of cum hit directly on my tongue.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!" I moaned loudly as rope after rope of cum filled my whore mouth.

Like a good slut I swallowed down every drop as he shot into my mouth. His body was twitching around me as his balls unloaded.

"Yyyyyyyyeeeeesssssssss!!!!" I heard Jane moan and I knew she was cumming from watching me swallow my students cum.

"Fuckk... that was fucking good!" Rory panted.

I never wanted to let his cock out of my mouth, I kept sucking and licking over every inch as he started to go soft.

Eventually, I pulled away and turned to look at my wife.

Her chest was heaving up and down and she was panting for air as the dildo was still deep in her pussy.

Then I looked back at Rory who was panting himself.

"You two are so fucking hot." He moaned.

"Thank you, Master." I said to him, still tasting his cum in my mouth.

I stayed there as he got up, he started to get changed as he smiled at both Jane and I. She was smiling at me and then looking at his hot body.

"I'll see you soon Jane?" Rory said to her, her legs still spread after she pulled the dildo from her well fucked hole.

"I'm definitely watching that again!" She said.

"Good, and slut, I'll be fucking you soon." Rory said to me.

"Yes, Master." I replied, still on the bed.

Then we both watched him leave out bedroom and heard him leave the house.

"That was fucking amazing!" Jane said and ran over to the bed.

She shoved her tongue in my mouth and I'm sure she could taste his cum on my tongue.

"Did you enjoy the show then?" I asked her.

"I mean, I just fucked myself in front of him as you sucked his cock!" Jane said to me with a laugh.

"That's so hot!" I moaned to her.

"I think it's only fair you get to cum." She whispered to me.

I watched as Jane lowered herself down the bed and took my hard cock into her mouth.

As she sucked my cock, I thought about how I would soon be taking my students cock in my arsehole, something I couldn't wait to do!