Turning Up the Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyreese tried not to squeeze Jun as she overwhelmed his senses. If he were a pressure cooker, he was ready to explode!

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jun said into his ear.

He could take it no more!!!

"Urghhhh!" He grunted burying his head into her shoulder.

Jun's face seemed to be a deep red, as Tyreese assumed she was holding her breath. He could feel his own swimmers being fired upwards into her warm womb.

They stared into one another's eyes with shock and disbelief, it was as if they had both won the lotto and couldn't believe it.

Jun broke the staring contest when she started to laugh. He too joined in between deep breaths.

"Wow!" He gasped.

"What?" She said incredulously. "You started it!"

"I did not!" He protested, still buried to the hilt inside her.

"Yes you did!" She insisted, "you moved my bottom!

"Oh... yeah..." Tyreese said knowing when to hold em, and most importly when to fold. He didn't want to fight over who started sex in a river surrounded by people!

They laughed some more then kissed again.

"You are so sneaky!" Jun said slapping him on the shoulder.

"I guess I am?" Tyreese blushed.

He had fucked before with an audience, but not one with strangers. It felt both exciting and exhilarating!

"Hey guys!" Came a voice nearby shocking them.

"Hey Anura!" Jun said as slid off his slick dick without so much as a blink. "Good swim?"

"Sure was!" She said, "So different from the ocean!"

Tyreese tucked his cock away as discretely as a guy with an eight inch erection could with shorts that couldn't cover it in the least.

"Try drinking the water!" Jun said treading water.

Tyreese tried not to admire both women's tits floating in the water, he didn't want his erection to persist.

"That's foolish!" Anura said, then dove under.

Jun shot him a dirty glance, looking down he could see his cock head near the water line. He needed to try harder with his draw string.

"Its fresh!!!" Anura declared resurfacing.

"Weird isn't it?" Jun said.

"Very!" Anura agreed.

Tyreese just stood there trying to be invisible. He grew up next to Lake Michigan, water for him only had one taste there and it was awful!

"I'm hungry!" Anura declared, "let's have those sandwiches!"

"Sure!" Jun agreed as they swam to shore.

Tyreese didn't move.

"Tyreese, you coming?" Anura said in a teasing tone.

"I'm good." He said not wanting to admit he'd already come.

"What's the matter," Anura said teasingly, "got another boner?"

The two women howled with laughter at Tyreese whilst his erection bobbed in the water. He wasn't mad, he just got laid. What he really wanted was a nap, however something was off.

"Boner boy!" Jun said before giving Anura a high five on the beach.

That was the tall black man needed to figure it all out! He was set up! Anura was watching them fuck in the river!

12