Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Out of her comfort zone, showing off for someone she knows.
7.8k words
4.72
20.3k
33

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, longer chapters, here we go (kind of). Many of you asked so I'll follow your suggestion. Still I didn't want to mess with the rhythm of the story, and the way I close a chapter and open a new one matters a lot to me, so I just decided to publish two chapters as part of the same entry. Let's see how that works for you.

And thanks for the feedbacks as always.

_________________________

Chapter 7

"We need to take a few small steps before you can really dive into it."

A few steps between her and the living room. It shouldn't be so hard right? Even dressed as she is, given what she has to do. She just had to take a few steps and then everything else would have been out of her hands. More or less.

*

Alex and DarkPassenger had been chatting for almost an hour. She didn't notice how fast time was passing by, drawn as she was into the conversation. He wanted her to describe some scenarios that would have turned her on, her favourites, the ones that pushed her over the edge. She kept tormenting her pussy the whole time, denying herself a long desired orgasm.

She was telling him about an outfit including a stretch almost transparent skirt, so short the cease of her butt would be visible as she was standing, and a crop top reaching no lower than the bottom of her breasts, when he suddenly asked her some information about her life.

Alex didn't want to give away the details of course, but she thought it would have been safe enough to tell him she had been living with another girl for two years now. For a while they spoke about Laura, her roomie, and then they moved to Alex's job.

She was pretty evasive and managed to shift the topic to her habits on clothing, going out, and sport.

"It's good to know you a little bit more, Alex. This way I can be a better travel companion." that's what he wrote as a final remark to that long conversation.

A travel companion. He sincerely thought of himself that way? Or was it just a euphemism to shield himself behind a hypocritical definition? Or to avoid scaring her away?

And why didn't he scare her away? Why was she doing this? There was another choice, right? There was always another choice, no matter how intricate the web she got herself into. If only she could just grasp it, have a single lucid moment in that blur of lust and fear.

*

Alex was overthinking, it happened all the time when she felt the urge to chicken out of something. Once again she was trying to find a way out. A voice in the back of her head kept whispering there had to be one. It was right in front of her, behind the self-fabricated walls of her dream fantasy coming true.

Wasn't it just what she wanted all along? Being denied the chance of running away from her own desires?

The only thing Alex can see now is the corridor and the living room door. She is a few seconds away from what it looks like the first real consequence of her little game. What will Laura think of her?

Until now she hasn't done anything too obvious, right? Her everyday life wouldn't be affected by going to work braless once. Nobody knows anything about what she has actually done today or the night before. Nobody she knows could think any less of her. Nobody could imagine.

But now.

*New Dare from DarkPassenger*

They had been chatting until a second before. The notification came up unexpectedly, and Alex clicked almost inadvertently.

*

New Dare from DarkPassenger

Collect all your bras in a bag. Leave out just your sexiest bra. Wear it with nothing else on top of it. Once you are ready you have to follow these simple instructions to complete the dare:

- You can't wear any other kind of top apart from that bra unless you have to leave your apartment.

- You can't spend more than 15 minutes in your bedroom until you are ready to go to sleep.

- The next time you go out, bring your bag of bras to charity or to a recycling bank.

You have 3 minutes to accept this dare.

Proof of completion:

- a picture of you wearing your sexiest bra,

- a live streaming from your bedroom to show how much time you will spend there until your bedtime,

- a video of you giving away your bras.

Failing to thoroughly provide any of these proofs will result in failing the dare.

Time left to complete the dare: 6 hours

*

It was hard to focus on the dare and all its implications given the little time she had to answer. And there was only one possible answer: *Suggest an improvement*.

Alex's mind went blank. Too many thoughts bouncing from one corner of her brain to another, crashing, exploding, making her unable to give shape to any coherent response.

SluttyAlex: You sent me a dare.

DarkPassenger: That's what we are doing here. Are we not?

SluttyAlex: I wasn't prepared.

DarkPassenger: You better get up to speed with Turnons, Alex. Failing doesn't seem like an option for you right now.

Come on, be practical now.

SluttyAlex: I don't know what kind of improvement I could suggest. My penalty demands that I suggest something.

DarkPassenger: I anticipated it. It's natural being your first time. I'm here to help. I'll give you 2 options. You can pick the one you feel more comfortable with, I will accept either. Next time maybe you will come up with something.

SluttyAlex: Yes, thank you.

Couldn't she avoid this silly servile attitude? There was something subtly erotic in thanking a stranger for pushing her down a bit further. But the condescending assumption that by doing it he was 'helping her', that was deviant.

DarkPassenger: Option 1: Follow the same instructions for your bras *and* pants. Option 2: Follow the same instructions for your bras *and* panties.

She didn't reply. She was actually considering her options. Alex had to get her priorities straight. All of this would have ended. She had to think of the short term consequences. She couldn't let her arousal jeopardise her life could she? Who cares if she gave away some pants, she would have bought more, but she couldn't wear just her underwear when Laura was around. The bra part was already going to be weird enough, even if she might have found her way around it already.

Alex typed in the suggestion. DarkPassenger accepted it.

DarkPassenger: Start your streaming now and better hurry: you don't have much time to spend there now.

Fuck, he was right.

She quickly set up her laptop on the bed facing the door and started the streaming.

In front of her wardrobe Alex didn't have to think not even for a second about what she was doing. Her sexiest bra was an open cup her ex-boyfriend bought her. She had never worn it since the break-up. She was not gonna wear it in front of Laura. She pushed it in a bag along with the others, leaving out a black bra with some sheer parts that didn't give away too much, something sexier than her regular plain bra, still she had been wearing it even for work sometimes.

There were a few bras in her laundry bag, but she decided to leave them there: DarkPassenger couldn't actually check on her, he had to trust her to some degree.

Cheating a little won't do any harm if she couldn't get caught after all.

Once the bag of bras was ready, Alex started collecting all her pants. She checked her phone: a Turnons notification said *Live Streaming 00:06:22*.

She had already lost six minutes just gathering her bras? Fuck Alex, what's with the sluggish moves?

She quickly collected all her pants and threw them on the bed. Her mind kept remembering that she didn't own any pair of sexy pants: a part of her was clearly disappointed about it, but this time it was a vastly minor part. She grabbed the bra bag and started putting her pants in, one by one. She stopped once she found a pair of low-rise jeans that could somehow pass as sexy given the absolute ordinariness of the others, so she set them aside and kept piling up the others.

Once she was done she took off her top to put on the bra, she took off the skirt and grabbed a pair of panties before wearing the jeans. She was buttoning them up as her phone chimed twice. Alex checked it immediately: she was sure her time wasn't up yet, but she couldn't afford to take any chances.

DarkPassenger: Nice show, I didn't want to barge in but... what are you doing?

DarkPassenger: I'm sure you must own at least one pair of shorts.

What? Her expression must have looked puzzled.

DarkPassenger: You haven't noticed you are right in front of the camera, silly?

He was right. Stupid girl you just stripped on live stream. Not like she hadn't done far worse. Alex couldn't brood over that right now.

She didn't even know how to respond. Did shorts count as pants? Apparently they did but...

SluttyAlex: Yes, sure I have shorts.

DarkPassenger: And yoga pants. Bring them all here.

Alex had four or five pairs of casual shorts, denim and fabric, and about the same amount of gym shorts along with a couple of yoga pants.

DarkPassenger made her go through all of them, piling them up in the bag along with the other pants.

DarkPassenger: That last one is a keeper.

It was an old pair of denim shorts Alex didn't even remember, something she hadn't worn easily in five years. As she tried them on she was reminded why.

It was basically a pair of denim hotpants: the hem on her butt was so dreadfully short it left the bottom third of her cheeks uncovered, and on the front the shorts reached down just a couple of inches below her pussy. Given she wasn't nineteen anymore they were also uncomfortably tight.

DarkPassenger: Not too much time left, better get out of that room, Alex. And remember there's still one dare to go.

DarkPassenger: Now that I think about it you will get off easily on this one now that you are properly dressed.

Alex checked the live streaming timer: 00:13:42.

She bolted out of the room wearing just the shorts, panties and bra, then she took a minute to catch her breath.

She let out a whimper as the last few minutes took a toll on her. She was so air-headed she didn't even notice she was giving a show to anyone with access to her profile? A number of people that had already grown exponentially in the last few hours.

And now she had been forced? pushed? talked into? wearing that ridiculous outfit for the rest of the day. She was so fucking wet. For a couple of minutes her mind was lost between the image of herself getting naked once again in front of a camera, and scenarios that were starting to take shape as Alex imagined Laura coming back home and finding her dressed like that.

No. Stop. There's no time for that now.

She couldn't spend the rest of the day dressed like that, hanging around the apartment. Being caught by Laura coming back home in a slightly inappropriate outfit was one thing, but spending hours around her dressed like that, it would have felt really weird. Not to mention she didn't have the first idea what her following dare could be.

She just had to go out. It was 4 PM, Laura would have been back any minute.

Alex was breathing more regularly now as she was planning her next steps. She couldn't stay in her room for too long, just a minute or so. Her white top was on the bed along with the skirt. Wearing the same outfit she just took off was her best option to be quick about it. Then she had just to grab her bag and her shoes. And the bag of clothes to complete the dare.

She would have changed clothes right outside the room and left. She would have completed the dare and waited for the next one.

A familiar sound from her phone sent a shiver down her spine.

DarkPassenger: Don't forget to upload a photo of your outfit, Alex. I'd hate to see you fail on a technicality.

Her train of thoughts made her completely forget about it. Thankfully he reminded her. Alex snapped a pic that showed her bra and her tight shorts without being too revealing and uploaded it.

DarkPassenger: Good girl. I think you are ready for your next dare now.

Alex was about to type back when the noise of the apartment door opening made her heart skip a beat.

*

Laura closed the door behind her and walked straight to her room.

- Hey, you home Lexi? - she said coming out again.

Lexi was a nick she used to mock Alex at first, then she thought it was cute and it kind of stuck.

- There you are. Getting dressed for something?

She found Alex standing between her room and the bathroom door, she was frozen, completely drawn by her phone.

- Hey Daisy Duke, you alive in there?

- What? Yeah, sorry.

- Do you think you could give me access to the loo?

- Sure, sure, I was reading something, I didn't even notice you coming in.

- That must be some interesting read.

Laura walked right by Alex, who instinctively shielded her breasts with her arm, entered the bathroom and took off her camisole.

- God, it's hot today. I must stink like one of those sweaty suits on the train. Look at that.

She took off her bra as she started the shower and came to the door.

- Do you want me to leave it open so you can enjoy the show? - She asked Alex with a smile.

Alex blushed. Laura was clearly more comfortable with nudity, but now, as she was standing topless next to her, what troubled Alex was probably her own state of undress. She tried to smile back and said:

- Just don't spend the next hour in there, I need to get ready as well.

- Sure, sure. I'll pass on my usual *relaxing ritual*, but you'll have my stress on your conscience.

*

As Laura was coming in Alex had already started reading the first few words of the new dare DarkPassenger just sent her, and her breath had already lost its regularity again.

*

New Dare from DarkPassenger

Alex, I think you need some help and validation from the people around you to successfully progress in this journey of discovery. We will start off easy, so that you will feel more and more comfortable in your everyday life. We need to take a few small steps before you can really dive into it. Soon enough this will seem really tame, I promise.

I hope Laura will come back home in a few minutes as you imagined she would. You will need her assistance to complete this dare.

Dressed as you are you must ask your roomie for advice. A little girls' talk will surely help you bond even more.

You must ask her two questions. Both are about your outfit and both must be phrased exactly as I'm about to tell you. Her answers will affect in some way the dare you are currently performing.

Question 1: Do you think this bra is too naughty for a date?

If your roommate asks something about the date, be vague about it, just make it clear you are going to wear it for a special occasion, that you are ready for something more than a simple date.

Question 2: Do you think I could wear these shorts in public? Or do they make me look like a slut?

If you get a negative answer to the first question the bra needs to go in the bag with the others, and I'm afraid you won't be able to wear one for a while; otherwise you can keep it.

If your roomie thinks the shorts can be worn in public then you will be wearing them for the rest of the day regardless of whether you're home or not. Otherwise you are free to change into any other kind of bottoms you like if you are going out.

I expect you to send me on the chat a vocal message with the recording of the whole conversation. This will be your proof of completion.

Time left to complete the dare: 2 hours

*

The button below the dare read *Suggest an improvement*.

Alex was lost again.

*

After having her shower Laura went back to her room to get dressed. Alex entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her trying to figure out how to go about the new dare she had to complete, and how not to make a total ass of herself while at it.

She spent something like twenty minutes thinking, then she decided to ask for DarkPassenger's advice.

SluttyAlex: I can't think of anything to suggest.

That was all she typed. She didn't try to bargain, she didn't try to talk him into cancelling the dare - if that was even possible. She was just asking for help.

DarkPassenger: That's a tough one. Tell you what: you need to get better at this, so this time I'll give you just one option I will accept. Maybe next time you will be more motivated to think of something.

DarkPassenger: Here it goes: if your roomie thinks that bra is not naughty enough, then you have to take it off right away. The order of questions stays the same, so you still have to go through the entire conversation to complete the dare.

Alex didn't know what to type back. Her first reaction was panic at the idea of undressing in front of Laura, but then again the rational part of her mind tried to ease her into it.

Wasn't it just normal for two girls to see each other naked in a locker room, for instance? Yes but they weren't at the gym, it wasn't appropriate. And what she had to ask her about... Just ordinary girls talk, she was too easily embarrassed by that kind of intimacy. Laura just got topless in front of her like five minutes ago. Was it weird?

Laura woke her up from her trance.

- Hey Al, I'm about to leave, do you wanna come along by any chance? I'm gonna have a few beers with Sadie.

A few beers with Sadie meant she was going to stay out all night. It was now or never. Alex quickly typed the suggestion and got a notification as DarkPassenger accepted it. She opened the door of the bathroom and noticed Laura was gathering her smokes in the living room and getting some other stuff in the bag before leaving.

"Soon enough this will seem really tame, I promise."

*

- So... I have kind of a date coming up.

- What? Today?

- No, not today.

- Is it last night guy?

- What? There's no last night guy.

- Come on, Alex, it's two days you don't leave your phone for a second. Who are you texting? Or it's more than that, uh?

Laura had set her bag back on the armchair and was now sitting on the couch looking straight at Alex, with an interested smile on her face.

- I'm not texting anyone. - answered Alex looking down.

- Oh my God, you got a Tinder date! How is he? Let me see him!

- Come on, I have an embarrassing question to ask you and you're not making it any easier.

- Ok, ok don't get all worked up. Hit me.

- I was wondering...

- You have to pinch the point, and then unroll it down the shaft. That's if you can't do it with your mouth.

- Oh fuck, nevermind, forget I asked you.

Alex backed down a little but Laura got up and grabbed her hand.

- Come on, Lexi, I'm just teasing. Ask me whatever you want.

- Ok but... behave. Do you think this bra is too naughty for a date?

Laura's eyes widened a little for the surprise. All that fuss was about that? Well, she knew Alex and her were very different, but boy she needed to loosen up a little.

- Look, darling, - she started taking Alex's other hand in hers - with that body of yours anything would look naughty. Look at those, they make *me* want to motorboat them.

Alex blushed.

- You will look great whatever you'll wear, but if you ask me you can be a little more daring, you know? That bra is fine for, like, dinner and a movie. What kind of date are we talking about?

- That kind of date

- Oh oh! - laughed Laura - So that's no bra for that. And if you don't have anything that'll do nobody says you have to wear a bra after all. - she winked.

- Ok then. - muttered Alex hesitating.

She took a deep breath and she reached behind her back

- I'll try something else.

She unclasped her bra and turned her back to Laura, taking a step towards the door, like she was about to get back to her room. When she reached the living room door she took off her bra completely.

Meanwhile Laura was looking at her phone.