Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hey! Don't you dare slap my boyfriend! - shouted Troy in an angry tone, - I'm the only one who can do that. - He then added with a naughty smile, as he came closer to the other guy muttering something in his ear and starting a long kiss.

- Boy, who knows how far you would go if you ever meet a couple of straight guys. - the other girl mocked her, - I'm Amy, by the way.

Alex's face was a mixture of anger, fear and excitement.

- I'm just messing with you. Cigarette?

Amy motioned her head to the toilets, Alex nodded and followed her. There was a long line but no trace of Susie.

- Look, I was just looking for Susie to give her purse back. Can I give it to you? - said Alex, keeping her arms crossed in front of her chest.

- I think she's out back with Charlie.

There was a backdoor right next to the toilets. Alex mouthed a thank you and went straight for it.

She exited in the alley behind the main street. It was poorly lit but she made out two silhouettes in a corner. One of them was leaning against the wall and the other was kind of crouched.

Alex didn't dare getting closer, as her eyes got accustomed to the light she could see Susie standing with her hand on the wall, while the guy behind her was almost kneeling and moving and oh my God he was eating her out there in the middle of the street. It was so silent she could almost hear Susie's breath getting shorter and her mouth moaning, or was it hers?

Alex's left hand had reached her crotch. All the underlying excitement, all the sexual tension built up during that crazy day was finding its way out. Her pussy was a mess, Alex could feel it pulsing, aching for release. This time she couldn't stop. Her hand moved furiously on the crotch of the shorts. She didn't even have the time to use the other to unbutton and get a couple of fingers inside. She came just like that, brushing the crotch of her shorts, completely soaking her panties in pussy juice. She kept cumming for a bunch of seconds that lasted forever, then she found herself crouching against the pub door, her heart beating fast, her lips dry, gasping for air.