Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I should get going.

As she was taking the bag from the armchair, Alex turned to her. Laura was somehow startled by the sight of her breasts. Alex had never been at ease with her own body, or at least with showing it. Maybe this guy was finally getting her to be more confident, even bold.

- Hey Laura...

- Yes?

Alex tried her best to keep a light tone of voice, almost playful.

- Do you think I could wear these shorts in public? Or do they make me look like a slut?

- Oh God Lexi, I told you, everything makes you look like slut with that body of yours. - answered Laura with a smile - But hey, I've seen worse out there. Be safe and send me a pic of the lucky bloke for fuck's sake.

*

Chapter 8

The closest clothing recycling bank was a few blocks away.

Alex had been sitting for a few minutes in the living room working out the fastest and most secluded route on Google maps. She was still too mentally involved in completing this last dare and get some well deserved time off Turnons, so she didn't have the time to drink in the subtle feeling creeping up inside her. That awareness of being topless, hanging around the apartment as it was the most ordinary thing in the world. Yet it probably *was* ordinary for lots of people, but not for her.

The awareness would have easily surfaced if she realised the window was open, and in broad daylight anyone from the building on the other side of the street could have peaked inside. It would have easily turned into that familiar combination of fear, embarrassment and arousal that pushed her through the last couple of days.

Oblivious to all of it, Alex planned her next moves and decided to wait a couple of hours to avoid streaking around the streets in her flashy outfit with a larger audience around. After all she had some work to do as well.

*

It took a few minutes to focus on work after she sat at the table. It was probably the first time in her life that she had been sipping tea and working completely topless.

Although something so natural but also so inherently dangerous was happening in her mind. She was coping with it. In order to function properly and focus on the task at hand, her brain had turned that weird situation into something normal. She was sitting at the table. She was working. She was having tea. It was any other afternoon, preparing for a workday.

For the next two hours Alex worked on the draft of her seminar plan. She would have discussed it with Richard the following day, and she noted on her agenda to go talk to professor Grant to get a larger classroom for the lesson scheduled in two days.

She wasn't too hungry but she ate a sandwich anyway and then, around 8 PM she decided it was time to go.

*

She tapped her phone and a wall of notification appeared. Almost all of them were messages from Turnons users, plus a notification on her current dare.

It was like hitting a switch. The rush came back to her.

She had about a minute to spend in her bedroom to get everything she needed. She couldn't be sure on the exact number of seconds, so she mentally recalled the location of all the items she had to take before exiting the room again.

Her shoes were by the door, the bag with bras and pants was next to the bed and her top was on the bed. Even if she wasn't allowed to wear a bra to complete the dare she decided risking failure to get a different top from her wardrobe wasn't worth it. After all, the top wasn't that obscene, and it was just a short walk to the recycling banks.

Alex stood in front of her bedroom door for a second and went for it. In like thirty seconds or so she was already out. She got her shoes and her top on and gave herself a long look in the mirror by the front door. She came across as a much younger woman, maybe even a high-school girl, in a tight outfit. Her nipples were hard and visible and, no matter how hard she tried to pull the hem of the shorts, her perky cheeks were at least partially on show. After a minute she accepted it was time to go.

She took her phone, her keys, the bag of clothes and went out.

While waiting for the elevator she went through all the notifications, discarding most of them, then idly answering a message from her mom and swiping away a couple of notifications from apps she didn't even use anymore.

At the bottom of them all there was another Turnons notification.

*DarkPassenger added a new requirement to your current dare*

- Hey.

The voice took her completely off guard and made Alex jump a little as the elevator arrived. It was Rudy, their neighbour, coming out of his apartment.

- Hi. Alex said, almost whispering.

God, why does he have to see me dressed like this?

- Going down?

- Uh? Yes, yes of course.

They both stepped inside the elevator.

The narrow space and the lights on the ceiling made Alex feel more exposed than ever. She was wondering if her nipples were more visible through the tight white fabric due to the change of light.

- Laundry? - Rudy pointed at the bag.

- Yeah. - nodded Alex without actually paying attention to the small talk.

Rudy was dressed in a casual/fancy outfit: black pants, tight shirt, leather shoes, probably going to hit some bar or on a date or something. He didn't strike her as a playboy but he had his charm.

- Sorry for snooping but I think you forgot soap.

- Have I? Oh yes, no actually I'm going to give these away. Sorry I wasn't paying attention.

- You surely have a big surplus of clothes. - he noted.

The irony wasn't explicit and probably not even intended but Alex felt it like a sting.

When they reached ground level Rudy let her go first. Alex thanked him and slowly walked out of the elevator. Then, blushing, she imagined the kind of show Rudy had witnessed and stopped abruptly.

- You need help with that?

- Oh no thanks.

- Ok then, see you.

And off he went.

Alex noticed her breath was short but she quickly turned her attention back on the phone and clicked on the notification she had left behind.

*

DarkPassenger added a new requirement to your current dare.

Since your outfit has changed from the last picture, it's only fair that you show me what it looks like. So before the end of the dare you need to upload another picture. You must take it outside, after you have dropped off your bag but before you go back home.

Oh and yes in case you are wondering: adding requirements to dares is one of the perks of being a premium user. A little thought for the future: you better be quick at completing my dares, I can get quite demanding as time goes by.

*

The walk to the recycling bank was pretty thrilling for Alex. More than once she changed sides of the road to avoid walking too close to other people. But other than that she was good, she was going to get away with it.

Nevertheless it felt weird. The familiar streets of her neighbourhood seemed unusual, her footing was unstable, her pace was slower than she would have liked due to the big bag of clothes she had to carry, but it was more than that. An uncomfortable sense of awareness creeped up her back with every step she took. Every step took her further from home, further from the private safe space of her apartment, where all her fantasies used to be concealed. If only she could see herself now, walking down the street in a skimpy pair of denim shorts and a flimsy top, she would immediately recognize herself as one of the girls on the tumblrs she used to lurk. She could imagine standing in one of those nonchalant poses, an interested crowd behind her, as she casually smiles at the camera almost unaware that her body is nearly naked.

As she reached the spot Alex took her phone and started filming: she showed her bag full of clothes, her hand taking it and then the short walk to the bin where she dropped the whole bag.

That was it.

She uploaded the video and then she had to upload the picture. Another picture of her outfit. It didn't scare her but there was something else that struck her. Until now there was no proof requested that could prove she had been spending the whole afternoon topless, nor that she had not worn a bra to go out.

There was some easy way around the requirements of the dare that would have made it less risque, at least when it came to that little night walk in that tight revealing outfit. And yet she hadn't thought of any of them. She had gone straight for the gold. Nice call Alex, you should be awarded a medal for the most zealous slut on Earth.

She scoffed and took the picture, ready to walk back home.

A group of people was talking outside one of the houses on the street she came from, so she decided to change route, passing through a street with a few pubs that were all basically empty at that time on a weekday.

Alex was walking slower on her way back: her attention was back on how to get a hold of her situation. Once again she was checking Turnons' rules, terms and conditions on her phone.

It honestly looked like a hopeless task. Either she failed to complete the given number of dares for a day and therefore she became an inactive user, or she quit Turnons, either way she would have lost rights over everything she uploaded and any chance to keep it all private.

Her rational mind was still struggling with her own lust, reminding her how revealing her outfit was, how exposed she was in public, dressed like she only imagined in her fantasies, and how much she now needed an orgasm she had been denying herself all day. With every step her brain was about to lose the battle with her pussy. Feeling the breeze on her barely covered nipples and in the gap between her naked thighs, as her pussy was getting wet again, at this precise moment did she want a way out?

Premium users had the chance to set their account on holiday mode, this way deactivating it for 30 days and keeping their media and content private for that time frame. That wouldn't have been a permanent solution, still it would have been something. Apparently in order to become a Premium user Alex had to complete at least 100 dares, or assign 100 dares and get them completed by another user. Still she hadn't found any way to be the one giving a dare instead of taking it.

PRO users could do basically anything, but in order to achieve that status she had to verify her profile and pay a subscription. The fee was pretty high, £199/month, but yet it wasn't the money that held her back but the verification process. Verified users needed to add a profile picture including their face, and send to Turnons a request including full name and address so that they could receive a pin code via regular mail to confirm they were who they claimed to be and acquire a PRO user badge. It was like a summary of all the things that Alex would have never shared on Turnons no matter what.

There's no way this is legal. Let's see if there's some information about the company.

- Professor Marshall?

Alex's mind was somewhere else, and moreover she hadn't yet got used to being called that, so she didn't turn.

- Alex!

Susie's face appeared right in front of Alex out of the blue.

- Sorry professor, you seemed distracted so I thought it was ok to call you by name.

- It's ok. - she stuttered, - Hi Susie.

- What are you doing around here? You live close by?

- Yes, yes I live in the neighbourhood.

- Oh nice, it's a quiet place, I'd like to live around here. I'm just having a beer with a few friends.

The girl pointed to a group of guys outside of a pub a few steps away.

Alex was holding her arms in front of her breasts and her legs were pressed tight together. She had to get away.

- Look Susie, I need to get going, send me that draft as soon as...

- Nonsense. Let me buy you a drink to thank you for your help with the paper.

- Oh no, there's absolutely no need to do that. Also I'm not dressed properly to have a drink.

Susie gave her a good look.

- First of all you are absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could sport that look, but there's no way I could fit in those shorts. But you don't even have to get inside, look.

Before Alex could answer, Susie turned around and called out for one of her friends.

- Hey Charlie, would you mind getting something for my friend? - and then to Alex, -What do you drink?

- Gin and tonic but...

- A gin tonic and another round for me.

The guy nodded and got inside.

- Look, Susie...

But the girl was already a few drinks ahead of her and didn't seem very perceptive. Although she was shorter than her, Susie had a larger build, she wasn't chubby but she wasn't skinny either. For sure she had a firm grip, 'cause she took Alex by the hand and almost dragged her to the group.

- Hey all, this is Alex Marshall, she's one of my teachers.

- She makes me want to go back to class right away! - answered one of the guys and the rest of the group laughed.

There were three guys plus the lad named Charlie who was getting their drinks, and two girls including Susie. The other girl looked at Alex smiling and said.

- Don't mind Troy, he's as gay as you can be.

- Word, girl, - answered Troy - but she could make my straight twin come out to play anytime!

He then greeted Alex and apologised.

- Sorry professor, just trying to break the ice. You are truly a vision in this sad sad night.

Alex smiled trying to regain her composure, meanwhile the drinks came, so she had to use just one arm to shield her torso as she held the glass with the other hand and started drinking.

- So I know you're my teacher and all, but I guess you're not that older, you look pretty young to me. - started Susie.

- I'm 25.

- Well congratulations, I couldn't be a PhD student in a million years and you made it in what six years? And you're not even one of those nerds, I mean, you are cool.

- As I said, she's a vision. A dirty vision. - barged in Troy, - You don't get away with that Miley look at *my* school, and I hate it. I'd love to pull that off. - he laughed.

Alex laughed nervously. She was passing as some kind of floozy who liked to flaunt her body to students. That wasn't her, that was outrageously out of character, that was... exactly what she was doing just standing there? Who was she? Why wasn't she walking away?

- You never know the opportunities that will come your way. You are working pretty hard in Hopkins' class right? - she tried regaining a pinch of her status in Susie's eyes.

- Yeah but to be honest I don't feel like academic career suits me. Actually if I can be *completely* honest, looking at you right now, you don't strike me as the academic type either.

There you go. Not the academic type along with the looks she was getting from Susie's friends, the whispered words they were surely exchanging, and the ones they would have poured on her once she left... Oh my god have you seen her? What was she thinking when she got out dressed like that? We don't have bimbo teachers at my school. Does she teach class wearing that kind of outfit? What does she do next, blow students in the toilets?

- Oh, I, well I wasn't planning...

- No need to apologise, everybody deserves some time off. And if you are more comfortable in skimpy outfits, who cares? It's a free country. And don't mind us, everyone here is pretty decent, even if Charlie there will give a glance or two to that perky ass of yours.

- Susie!

- Oh I'm sorry professor, - she said in a mocking tone - I meant he could be interested in your show of sensuality currently performed as a choice of clothing that transgresses the cultural standards of appropriateness given your role.

Susie tried to hold off but then she let out a laugh, and even Alex had to admit her current predicament was prone to that kind of joke. She tried to smile and relieved tension with a big gulp from her glass.

- You want another one? - asked Susie after a little while.

Alex was already light-headed, but she had her priorities straight.

- No thanks, I really need to go home now.

- Alright. Time to go for me as well.

With a little chit chat the whole group decided it was time to leave and they got inside to pay up their tab. Alex said her goodbyes and was left outside with Susie. As she was about to leave Susie asked:

- Would you mind holding this for a minute, I need to use the bathroom real quick. - and handed Alex her purse.

Alex, not knowing what else to do, took it. She scoffed as the girl went inside and then moved away from the bar entrance to avoid giving a show to anyone coming in or out.

What a fucking situation. What did Susie think of her now? That she enjoyed going around in skimpy outfits flaunting her ass and tits around, having drinks and hoping to get lucky?

God knows what she was gonna tell her classmates. Fucking idiot daft twat couldn't you just walk away like any normal person would have done? Why can't you say no to anything? That's mental illness you know?

And where the hell was Susie? Maybe there was a line.

A couple of guys talking a few steps away got closer.

- Hey.

- Hey, - she said, already stepping away, - sorry lads, gotta go.

Alex went straight inside.

The pub was dark and packed. She could see a few booths on the side, and across the crowd of people in front of her there was the bar. In the corner some guy was playing music on a console with blue lights and smoke around like in a small crowded club. She hadn't imagined that kind of place from the street. It was loud. A tiny dancefloor, if you could call it that, was right next to the dj, and beyond that Alex spotted the toilets. Damn you Susie.

Pushing herself through the bodies of people pushing to get to the bar, Alex managed to reach another compact group of people tightly dancing one against the other. Passing through seemed almost impossible.

She tried to draw the attention of the guy next to her, asking him to let her pass, but he didn't seem to notice her until she tapped on his shoulder and spoke in his ear. He then turned around and gave her an explicit look, his eyes stuck on her chest.

- You can ask me whatever you want. - He said giving her some space.

Alex moved past him trying not to press her body against his, but it was impossible. The guy smiled, doing nothing to avoid the contact.

She managed to squeeze herself between two other small groups, and found herself behind another young man moving his ass around and wooing to the music. Once again she tapped his shoulder. It was Troy.

- You go girl! - he shouted straight at her face, and started dancing in front of her.

- No, Troy, I was looking for...

What was the point? It didn't seem like he was hearing her or paying attention. Nevertheless he leaned forward to say something.

- You are one daring teacher! - his eyes pointing at her breasts, and his hands reaching her hips to draw her into the dance.

Alex looked down and discovered to her horror that the club lighting made her lack of bra even more evident: she could easily make out the darker shadow of her nipples and areolas through the thin white fabric as well as the whole shape of her breasts.

Troy dragged her in the middle of his group, where she was greeted by another guy and the girl she met outside, all dancing one against the other and now pushing their bodies against hers.

Alex was flushed. Her right hand was holding tight on Susie's purse like it was a stress reliever, her mind was rushing, her whole body was sweating due to heat and tension.

Troy had placed his hands lower on her hips and he was now basically moving her butt around. The other guy moved closer, placed a knee between her legs and grabbed her arms wrapping them around him. For a second Alex was in a hot sandwich between two bodies, feeling completely naked and exposed. The men slowly moved their hands on her body, she could feel their breath on her, and she was about to give up and let it all go when she felt distinctly a couple of fingers sneaking on her tummy, raising the hem of her top. It was like a wake up call, she pushed back and slapped the guy in front of her who backed off as did Troy.