All Comments on 'Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 09-10'

by erotica4theshyexhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Drazenpet23Drazenpet23almost 2 years ago

I love this story. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Awesome as usual

Great story. If you want some constructive feedback, you shouldn’t have the absolutely worse thing happen to Alex every step of the way. If there’s 3 possible outcomes you always like to pick the most humiliating ones. She needs to win every once in a while, or at least draw, to keep the suspense so the reader doesn’t know what the outcome of this next task will be. For instance, in this story maybe she couldn’t trick TurnOns into accepting the picture of the other girl but she was at least able to upload her own photo in time to not fail the dare. In the previous story, maybe her roommate could have given different answers. This will add excitement to your stories.

Candaulist1Candaulist1almost 2 years ago

I can’t wait for the next one. I was so excited to see them continued. Great work!

instafailinstafailalmost 2 years ago

Great chapters! I think this is escalating well. Is SubtleG Susie? I didn't understand the line 'She had let Susie call her good girl'. I reread the previous paragraphs a few times but couldn't find if Alex had found that out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is very strong in its subgenre of the downwardspiral ruin someone´s life. Fans of that subgenre will praise at every instance.

Non-fans probably have already abandoned it. I´m myself more of a dominant will probably abandon this series right now. There is just not enough here to keep me interested.

The downwardspiral story follows its rules every installment needs to be more extreme then the one before. Adrenaline of your readers and the victim needs to stay high. It will never stabilize it will only go down and down tobfetch for some kicks. Such are the rules of the downwardspiral.

What I´m really missing is some one on the d-spectrum I can rely on. These people come over as reckless psycopaths using the victim and then throw her away.

So yeah... I´m out now. It´s an awesome story but in asubgenre that doesn´t give me what I need.

If you write something else one day I´m happy to check it out.

erotica4theshyexhibitionisterotica4theshyexhibitionistalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everybody for your feedbacks.

I find the anon take on downward spiral subgenre very interesting and mostly agree with it. I think that this kind of stories have 2 possible exit strategies: full-on ruin, where the main character is pushed past a point of no-return with everything that implies; the dominant saviour, where a dom takes over and somehow creates stability stopping, slowing down, or directing the spiral. There could be a third one, the payback/happy ending, but it’s usually a bit stretched and leaves a lot of loose threads.

@instafail: that references a line of dialogue in the chapter, where susie tells Alex she behaved (or was dressed, I don’t remember right now) like a good girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and compelling story. I really like the descending parable of the character and personally I hope that the story continues with this beautiful cadence. As a reader I would like the chapters to come out periodically, perhaps weekly to keep attention active. Obviously this is a purely personal suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think you should go for a different story now its getting boring only first 5 6 parts are interesting after that you are just lengthening it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I recall correctly this is still roughly most of the already existing story line except for a few corrections and additions right? What's the timeline gonna be for new/updated parts of the story? A rough idea if we're talking weekly, monthly, etc. Is fine. Also I think starting from a certain chapter there is nothing to go on from the old version so then the effort for you to release new parts will highly increase and more delay is expected?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Personally i love the slow build of tension. The details you put in your story. So some might think it miss something. I dont. It's just the perfect balance for me. More than in most stories here. Continue the good works. 👍

erotica4theshyexhibitionisterotica4theshyexhibitionistalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi guys, I try to submit a new entry roughly every two weeks.

I know some of you like the story and the concept while others would like it to go a different way sometimes. I also understand the ones suggesting me to move on to other stories/themes. While I'm interested in writing new stuff, and I have already some new idea I'd like to develop, I'd like to see where Alex's story goes first, and then maybe move on. I still find writing it quite engaging, and hope at least some of you feel the same way reading it.

About the next chapters of Turnons: ch. 11 and 12 have been submitted already so I guess they'll come up any day now. And don't worry, there will be some win for Alex, but not yet. Right now she needs to go further down the rabbit hole. Just a little bit more.

Along with the small reviews and tweaks I already made some new content will be added in one of the upcoming dares/chapters. While the whole new part of the story starts around ch. 15-16.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous