Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 11-12

Story Info
The buttons dare continues. Alex makes things worse.
6.8k words
4.75
17.1k
27

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

She couldn't afford another slip.

- You sneaked out again, didn't you Lexi?

- You know I'd rather spend some time with you instead of those old chaps.

- And what about professor Ashcroft, is he an old chap?

- Oh stop it, there's nothing going on with Richard. He has a girlfriend, or well someone. And his name is just Croft.

- But he's that handsome, ain't he?

- How old are you anyway? Pulling off cheap jokes on bands from the 90s.

- How old are you calling me out on that?

- We are educated people.

- We are educated people. That's what it is. By the way I didn't hear you mentioning you don't fancy him.

- Shut up, it's not like I have to mention every time I don't fancy someone.

- You did it with Paul.

- That's because he fancied me.

- Anthony.

- That doesn't count, he's your boyfriend and you asked me. Not cool by the way.

- Lame Lamar.

- Didn't say I don't fancy him. Just said he's lame.

- So you do fancy him.

- No I don't.

- That counts.

- Richard is like fifteen years older than me.

- He's a little experienced.

- Now, that's a clear sign you don't know him.

- Is he boring?

- No, he's not boring. Doesn't strike me as an overly confident guy, that's all.

- Mmm, what kind of name is Justcroft anyway?

Alex and Laura bursted out in a laughter that turned the heads of the couple at the nearby table.

- Sorry, sorry. - said Laura, still trying to regain her composure, and then to Alex - So, luv, you know the way. I should be out of here in a couple of hours if you want to grab a bite later.

- I'm not sure, I've got a ton of work to do.

- Anyway, you can stay if you want. Greg and Priya have the next shift, so they won't bother you. But then they'll need to...

- Of course, don't worry I'll be out by the time they need to get everything ready.

*

The power of tradition: how mainstream feminism endorsed a male-led society in Western democracies. By Susan Grant.

Tough one.

By the end of the first page Alex's feelings towards Susie had shifted from unease, due to the conditions of their first encounters, to a weird form of intimidation. Some of it was surely reverential: to some degree it was the same sense of discomfort she had felt once she learned Susie was Professor Grant's niece. Although there was something more now. Alex had to admit to herself that Susie's looks and ways had led her to underestimate the girl, at least from an academic standpoint.

Still, whenever she lost focus and drifted from the topic of the paper, her mind wandered to the night before, to the alley and the image of Susie's body pushed against the wall as Charlie was going down on her.

Alex tried to push that thought away, but it wasn't easy since her left hand was mechanically and constantly rubbing her clit. Now that she was sitting alone in a secluded booth, she had to actively keep her level of arousal up in order to be ready for her next edge that was due in minutes.

She kept reading the essay.

On the laptop screen Susan Grant was brilliantly arguing how a swift change of perspective in the public discourse allowed the sexualization of the female body to change its status from a patriarchy trademark to an empowerment device. Of course it depended on who was perceived as the active subject, but still: wasn't it internalising a foreign concept instead of creating a new one? Were sex and gender the first frameworks to appeal to for a new feminist reading of social interactions? And even if it was so, should mainstream views on sex and gender of this day and age be allowed to define what's empowering and what not for each and every woman in the world?

In Alex's head Susie was looking over her shoulder as she felt the overwhelming spasms of orgasm coming up, she was looking in her direction, straight at the small patch of dim light outside the pub's door, her gaze fixed on the crouched girl furiously rubbing the crotch of her shorts. Their eyes meeting as the fog of pleasure was blurring their vision. Susie's lips were slightly parted to let out the steam she couldn't breath out through her nose, her tongue almost imperceptibly moving as she mouthed the words: good girl.

The loud vibration from the phone abandoned on the table made Alex jump in her seat.

Fuck, come on, come... here you go, start the streaming. The image was poorly lit but still clear enough. Holding the phone up Alex turned around to make sure she was still alone: nobody around, distant sounds coming from the bar, Laura's voice asking a customer if he wanted a side with his avocado toast. Alex's hand was already opening the dress to expose her pussy to the camera, her fingers easily making their way inside. The moaning, the troubled breathing, the fast ascent, the verge of climax, the mewling, and...

Hands off. It's all over too soon. Well done Alex.

*

DarkPassenger: Sorry I'm late.

As if she had the chance to keep track of time. The whole day had been a blur of scenes from a dream, and the only sense of time Alex could grasp in that whirlwind was measured in edges. Just giving shape to that thought made her squirm.

DarkPassenger: I hope you've got your fitness tracker now, you're going to need it.

Alex was puzzled but she answered anyway that she had bought a FitBit and synced it with her phone.

DarkPassenger: Good. Now you just need to switch on the "activity tracker" on Turnons. This way the app will be able to read your FitBit data.

SluttyAlex: What is it supposed to do then?

DarkPassenger: You'll see. Be quick about it. I will require proof in a minute.

Still not imagining where this new gimmick was leading her, Alex switched on the option on her profile. She was then welcomed on her activity dashboard.

It was something that resembled a fitness tracking app: it showed her current heart rate, number of daily steps, sleep monitor and so on. Alex scrolled down the list until she reached the very bottom, where the fitness tracker appearance of this new feature took an erotic detour on the wild side.

The last three tools on the list were the "Arousal Tracker", the "Sex Tracker" and the "Orgasm Tracker". It was way too soon to think of all the implications those names could involve, but still in the state she was now it wasn't hard for Alex to start imagining all the depraved scenarios those names evoked.

*DarkPassenger has requested a proof for Rule #2*

Alex clicked on the notification right away.

*

Hi SluttyAlex,

DarkPassenger has requested a proof for your Rule #2: "You are not allowed to cum without permission".

The kind of proof requested is passive. It means you don't have to upload any content, but you have to respect established parameters on your activity tracker to succeed. The parameters provided by DarkPassenger are:

- Orgasm count on the Orgasm Tracker = 0

If by the end of the day you have met the parameters the rule will be considered fulfilled. Remember: as long as a rule stays active it contributes to your daily dares count. If you fail following a rule that rule expires and it doesn't count as a completed dare for that day anymore. If you fail to follow 2 or more active rules on a single day your account will be inactivated.

This is your first passive proof. If you want to know more about it and learn more about Turnons activity trackers please click here.

*

DarkPassenger: Let's see how it works, shall we?

Alex was still startled.

DarkPassenger: I'd like an answer Alex. A polite one.

SluttyAlex: Sorry. Yes, we can try.

She was typing but her expression was completely blank. She was still unable to name the feeling blossoming in her chest, growing along with her heart-rate.

DarkPassenger: Now please, edge for me Alex. You don't need to film it for now. I'll know.

SluttyAlex: Yes.

Alex's hand moved on its own accord, quickly finding the swollen tender flesh of her pussy. A familiar wetness welcomed her fingers inside. She had the feeling that same wetness was now starting to ooze out, a continuous stream, impossible to stop, forming a big wet patch between her thighs and on her dress. She had never been "messy", what was... her fingertips caressing her clit were too much. Alex let out a long moan as she curled a finger inside gently scratching the insides of her pussy, and she grunted softly as waves of pleasure unexpectedly reached her brain.

Her left wrist vibrated.

DarkPassenger: Stop. We don't want any accidents, right Alex?

DarkPassenger: Alex? Are you there?

SluttyAlex: Yes, I'm here, I'm sorry.

DarkPassenger: I think you understood how it works, right? From now on whenever you need to cum you just need to ask me. Unless of course you decide to break the rule I gave you. But we know that wouldn't be a smart move, right?

SluttyAlex: Right.

DarkPassenger: So I guess I'll hear from you later.

Later. If she managed to get through SubtleG's task she still had to ask DarkPassenger's permission to have an orgasm as the task required. She had to ask permission to be allowed to cum. Alex glanced at her watch: a small red dot glowed on the screen, below it a message read "Arousal level: High".

Soon the red dot was replaced by a notification. Her phone started to vibrate as well. It was time for another edge.

*

For another two hours Alex kept working and edging. She had some trouble focusing, but had managed completing the review on the first chapter of Susie's paper. She had also made the preparations for her next seminar lesson and updated her schedule according to the available slots of her newly assigned classroom.

She had found that getting to the edge was easier now, even if she focused on something else for a while, it took her just a couple of minutes of rubbing to make her arousal spike up again. Even if she neglected it, her pussy seemed to be wet all the time. It was like a latent erotic energy permeated her whole body, ready to be awaken at the slightest touch, at the first remotely arousing thought that took shape in the back of her head.

- You still got a lot to do there?

- Good Lord Laura, do you always sneak up on people like that?

- What are you talking about? Look at you! You're so stoned by looking at that screen you haven't even noticed you got your boobs out.

Alex suddenly looked down and heavily blushed as she noticed that the sides of her dress had fallen slightly apart showing some skin and a hint of a nipple.

- I, I'm sorry, the dress.

- Relax, don't be all st-st-stuttering, it's cool. Just don't roam around the bar topless. It's not that kind of bar.

- I wouldn't...

- God, I'm just teasing you Lexi. I thought you stopped being so uptight. Nice touch that neckline anyway. Meeting mister Morning Texts later?

- I told you, there's no one.

- Sure. So I'm meeting up with the lads tonight, wanna come?

- Mmm.

- Come on Lexi, just a drink, or a couple. Nobody gets to see you around anymore. They're your friends too.

- Ok ok, you don't have to get all teary and whiny, I'll come.

- Cool. Gunners at 7. Now I gotta go or they'll make me do the next shift too.

- Ok. Later.

That was... fuck. Yoga. Alex thought about cancelling the night out right away, but then another thought came to her: how could she go to her Yoga class now that she trashed all her yoga pants? Christ she hadn't thought about it for a sec.

Well at least that problem was sorted for today. Anyway she had to do something about it. What though? She didn't want to get DarkPassenger angry at her again, look how that played out. She could've asked him permission to have at least one pair of yoga pants to... Oh fuck you Alex Marshall. Asking permission for everything, that's what it has come to?

The sudden frustration that thought provoked couldn't let Alex see it clearly, but yes, it was exactly what it had come to.

*

SubtleG: So you have an activity tracking device now.

SluttyAlex: Yes. How do you know?

SubtleG: It shows up in your feed when you activate the feature. Too bad data isn't public, it would be easier for you to track your edges and for me to have confirmation you're completing the task. Even if by now you are almost done.

It was true, only three edges left and the next was due in a few, hopefully she would have completed it before they asked her to leave her booth to get the VIP room ready for the night. Alex didn't know yet where to go to complete the next two edges and the final part of the task though, and being spared from filming her efforts could only help her at this point.

SluttyAlex: I guess I can change the privacy options if you cannot see them right now.

SubtleG: Oh that would be great. By default your activity tracker data are available only to yourself, specific data might be available to users who gave you dares that involve activity tracking. So, if you want to give me access you'll need to share them with all the users in your friendlist I guess.

SluttyAlex: I guess that will be alright.

I've done worse haven't I?

Alex had to wait just a couple of minutes for her edge countdown to start again. Since she was done with work she spent them casually rubbing herself, keeping an eye on the entrance. She figured it was a matter of minutes now before one of the guys from the new shift came in. That was another good reason not to be found taking an openly pornographic video. Tracking her edges through the FitBit was pretty useful, she had to admit.

This time the wave came in softer. Maybe she was getting used to it, or the fear of being caught had grown stronger, or... or not filming it, not seeing her image on the phone screen as she was frantically masturbating in a public place, or knowing nobody would have seen a video of her doing it, a video that would have stayed online possibly forever, maybe that was the kick she was missing and yes, yes there it was, the edge of climax along with that realisation, God Alex it took you just two days to turn yourself in this exposure seeking needy slut? Fuck.

Alex gasped for air and swallowed hard as her breathing was getting back to normal. No, no that was the arousal talking. Just something to get her going. Just that.

The sad fanfare of failure took her by surprise. That was not possible. Her wet fingers tapped the screen until they found the tracker dashboard where a spike in her arousal graph was labelled as "edge".

SluttyAlex: There's a mistake, I just completed the edge.

SubtleG: I saw that on your activity tracker data.

SluttyAlex: Then why did I fail?

SubtleG: You have not uploaded any video. If you thought you were relieved from that duty I'm sorry I misled you, but I've never mentioned such a thing.

Sucker. He did that on purpose. And she had been so stupid, so fucking stupid. She had to admit to herself that her judgement was clouded at best, but she couldn't see past arousal, anger, and frustration.

SubtleG: Alex, don't worry you will learn to always play by the rules. In time. Now don't forget a pic of your outfit after you take off another button.

Steaming with rage Alex took off another button in the middle. That left her with three buttons below her deep cleavage, then a hole left by two missing buttons, well concealed for now by the belt, and just another button below that kept the dress from falling apart and showing her wet and swollen pussy lips to the world.

Alex took the picture that showed the state of her outfit and uploaded it. Her hands were trembling as she adjusted the dress in a way that didn't give away too much.

Just two more edges and that nightmare would have been close to an end.

*

For a while Alex browsed a list of nearby cafes, bookshops with a reading room, libraries, bars, looking for some familiar place she could go to. Not too crowded, the less the better. Or maybe a park? No, that was her mind playing tricks on her wasn't it? Trying to set her up for one of those scenarios she was so used to fantasising about, the ones populated by naked women striking through crowds, or subtle exhibitionists showing the lack of underwear under their clothes while having a walk in the woods.

She had some time before her next edge but if she wanted to go somewhere else she had to pick a place not too far and leave now.

The chime of her phone drew her attention to Turnons' chats once again. There were a few messages piling up now, but she didn't have the time or even cared to check the ones from unknown users. She discarded a few in an attempt to dig out some of her old ordinary notifications: missed calls, unanswered whatsapps, her mom's texts. But what she was left with was a new message from DarkPassenger.

DarkPassenger: By your uploads and arousal tracker I can tell you might be getting a little bit bored by this task you're currently carrying out, aren't you? Why don't we spice it up?

Chapter 12

Push two fingers inside. Now that's something entirely different. Feeling your tender flesh parting, feeling how hot your skin is on the inside, touching the moist walls of your pussy, caressing them with your fingertips, exploring, pushing your fingers deeper. It is not the same thing as rubbing an edge away while you take a look around to make sure the front is clear. Now you are really going at it in a public place. Now you could really get caught with your hands deep in the jam. And doing so for a stranger. Doing so while streaming it online. Doing so without coercion. Doing so because you couldn't stop yourself. That's something else, isn't it? You have been talked into it, you have been seduced by an idea. You were not in control before, but now. Now you have lost control over your own body and mind. You erased the thin line you were so afraid to cross. Now you have become something different from what you were until five minutes ago. You really are a slut, Alex.

*

DarkPassenger: I'm sure you have imagined this kind of situation in your head countless times. Wearing that kind of outfit, almost nothing underneath, going out and about.

DarkPassenger: Be honest.

SluttyAlex: Yes...

DarkPassenger: How would you imagine it playing out if you could have it your way, no consequences.

SluttyAlex: I don't know.

DarkPassenger: Don't lie to me Alex.

Alex couldn't see where he wanted to go with this, but she knew she couldn't afford jeopardising the completion of her task. She had given it some thought and for now the only way to get through the day was keeping DarkPassenger on her side and hopefully he would have allowed her to cum when the task required it.

SluttyAlex: I would end up with just a couple of buttons keeping my dress together. I would be high on arousal, frantically walking around looking for a place for my next edge, scared of what people could see and what they could be thinking of me. I would be risking showing my breasts or pussy with every movement.

DarkPassenger: That's better.

DarkPassenger: Would you imagine ending up looking anything like this?

Attached to the message there was a picture of a woman in a button down dress pretty much like her own, she was walking down a street, the upper part of the dress had all the buttons undone and the sides of the dress were open enough to show the inner curves of her breasts up to the darker skin of her areolas. The hem of the dress barely reached the cease of her butt, but on the front the already not so modest skirt became obscene due to a couple of buttons undone that formed a slit opening up to her pussy.

SluttyAlex: Yes...

DarkPassenger: Would you actually do it?

SluttyAlex: No.

DarkPassenger: What's stopping you?

Alex wanted to answer that it was against her best judgement, it was against common sense and decency, she wasn't that kind of girl, she wasn't a girl, she was a respectable woman with a brilliant academic career that was about to unfold in front of her, that was not, she was not... Instead she was just hearing herself blabbering those things in her own head without typing anything.

12