Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DarkPassenger: Tell you what. I'll give you a chance to earn your permission to orgasm.

She hated to admit it even to herself, but given her current predicament she needed that to get through the day: once she had completed SubtleG's task she would have been off the hook, at least for a while. The fact that "getting through the day" implied live streaming her next orgasm to a dozen strangers on the internet, as she had done with all the edges of the day, was still a thought in the back of her mind, hidden by more immediate urges and issues, and yet unawarely making her uneasy and aroused.

DarkPassenger: I'll send you some pictures. If a picture turns you on you will either finger yourself for a minute or take one button off your dress. You will be streaming live the whole time. If you fail to follow these instructions you will lose your chance to have an orgasm today. And remember: no cheating, I'll know if you're aroused or not. So, do you accept?

What choice did she have?

No. She had a choice. There was always a choice but... why was a part of her eagerly enthralled by that offer? Was it the part of her that wanted to see her fail, and push her further down this spiral of depravity? Or was it her survival instinct kicking in trying to make her do whatever it took?

SluttyAlex: Yes.

DarkPassenger: start the streaming now.

Alex adjusted her laptop to make the camera frame her in the booth, roughly from her chin to her thighs, and started the streaming. It took a minute, but as soon as she was live she noticed 7 users were already watching.

DarkPassenger: I took the liberty to inform a few of your Turnons friends.

Alex felt her heart beating faster and somehow she could feel the beats pulsing throughout her body, from her temples to her clit. Her FitBit showed a Turnons notification. Arousal level: High.

DarkPassenger: Hold your horses. I haven't even sent the first picture.

Alex sighed as the picture came in. It showed a girl in a booth, just like hers, the skirt hiked up to her waist, two fingers inside her pussy, her eyes looking away as she checked out if people behind her could see what she was doing.

The red dot on the FitBit was pulsing.

DarkPassenger: We can all see your arousal tracker moving up, so I guess it's time for you to make a choice Alex.

Biting her lips but without saying or typing a word Alex spreaded her legs a little bit more, showing to the camera her pussy tortured by the continuous edging and the backwards thong. She rubbed her fingers on her lips for a second and then easily pushed them inside, with what seemed to her a loud gushing sound. It made her avert her eyes from the screen, checking if everything was quiet behind her, just like the girl in the picture.

DarkPassenger: 1 minute. No less, no more. And then on we go.

*

You really are a slut, Alex. All it took was being offered the chance to prove it, fuck.

Her own erotic drive, her own depraved thoughts were subduing her conscious mind.

As soon as the first minute was over a new picture popped up, this time it wasn't on the chat, it was in the comments section of her live video. This way she was forced to look at that endless stream of degrading comments from the others watching.

Alex recognized a couple of nicknames as users she had received messages from. She had received some notifications about likes and comments to the hell of a lot of stuff she had uploaded over the last few days.

Asking for everyone to be as gracious and polite as SubtleG or DarkPassenger would have been too much. Mostly she had avoided any kind of interaction with other Turnons users except for when it was somehow mandatory. Even so she couldn't blame any of the commenters calling her names: she was the one who added them and sent them a video where she asked them in a slutty voice to dare her, and doing so as she was rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples. Who could she blame for that and for everything else if not herself?

MindBreaker: where are you exactly slut? Is that a bar?

SlutTrainer: You've got potential, a couple of days here and you're already streaming an erotic show in public. I should send you more interesting dares I guess.

ExposerBRT: You're a nice whore, you know that? You'd deserve a larger audience. Anyone around who can see you?

And then there was the picture. A slim brunette was wearing a skirt so short it showed a glimpse of her cheeks as she was standing. You could see the lack of panties under it, and the shiny base of a buttplug peeking out. The upper blurry half of the image showed a few people around her. They were all probably engaging in a conversation. It was dark, early evening maybe. It looked like they were on a sidewalk. Maybe outside of a pub? Maybe they were just a group friends hanging out. From another angle the same picture could have shown a completely ordinary situation.

SlutTrainer: Do you think it could be you? You could easily get to that point.

Enticer: Judging from where she is now, she could have tried it already.

ExposerBRT: We would have seen it on her profile I think. Anyway she's been here just for 2 or 3 days. Give her time and she will be sucking cock on stream.

Enticer: Well I'm sure she has tried something else before Turnons. She could even be a pro, you don't know that.

MindBreaker: Right, usually everybody's pretty tame in the first few days.

They had to be right. What kind of person was she? What the hell was she doing? What the fuck...Alex wanted to cry but instead as she could see on the screen her pussy was glistening. She hadn't even stopped masturbating, she was just going on and on, carried away by the pictures, the comments, by her own image on the screen. Only was it really her? There was a part of her brain that failed to accept it. In a way it all felt so distant from reality, just like a dream where you know it's you but you also know it is not.

DarkPassenger: Another minute then I guess. Remember: no orgasms without permission.

Another minute. Alex turned her head as she heard voices from the other room. She never stopped fingering, not for a second. It was like she was torn apart between the relentless stimulation, the upcoming orgasm and the constant fear of being caught. God what was she doing? Why didn't she just stop? Just oh God, fuck, fuck.

SluttyAlex: May I cum?

She wrote it on the chat with DarkPassenger, but her movement towards the screen got noticed.

SlutTrainer: Who are you writing to, Alex?

DarkPassenger: Yes Alex, let everybody read.

Alex whimpered but she had no choice, she could feel the orgasm approaching, she couldn't think straight and she wanted release and she wanted it to be over as soon as possible and she wanted it to go on and on forever and she was losing it. May I cum? This time she wrote it in the comments section.

SlutTrainer: Oh that's a good slut.

DarkPassenger: You may not Alex. Keep going until the minute is over.

ExposerBRT: What would you do to cum?

DarkPassenger: Be kind Alex, answer the question. I might take into account customers' satisfaction to make the right call.

Oh fuck you fucking fuck. What do you want me to say? What do you want to hear?

SluttyAlex: I'd send you all a video to thank you for letting me cum.

ExposerBRT: What kind of video?

SluttyAlex: something sexy.

ExposerBRT: better than this? Anyway I think we'll see more of you even if you do not cum so... meh.

DarkPassenger: Minute's up, as for the next picture...

Alex immediately stopped fingering. As she tried to catch her breath she took a look towards the other room to see if there was any movement. What time is it? They're going to come in any minute now and I can't be caught like this. I just can't.

DarkPassenger: so, what about this one Alex?

On the screen there was a picture showing a girl walking on a crowded sidewalk. She was wearing an impossibly short white crop top that left the lower half of her breasts exposed up to the lower edge of the areolas. She was trying to pull down the hem of a tight black miniskirt so short it could barely cover her butt on the back, while on the front two layers of stretch fabric were crossed one over the other narrowing towards the centre. The result was the girl could either choose to lower the skirt as far as it would go showing her slightly hairy mound, or show her pussy lips now peeking under the hem.

I can't.

DarkPassenger: You can't what, Alex?

Fuck she hadn't even realised she said that out loud.

SluttyAlex: May I cum? I won't last a whole minute.

She could have never brought herself to speak those exact words, typing them was easier but still it sent a shiver down her spine, her whole body felt it.

DarkPassenger: if I give you my permission this will be the only time today, think it through.

Her body was shaking now in the same way it would have if she was freezing. Cold sweat was coming down her spine. Her hand not daring to move but still touching her pussy finally gave up and softly moved upwards. Alex reached for one of the two middle buttons left.

DarkPassenger: That is a pretty boring button, isn't it?

She was biting her lips now, she was being transported somewhere else, the fog was coming in again. She reached higher but she hesitated. I can't, I wouldn't.

DarkPassenger: tell you what, if you cut off the top button this little game will end. You will get your chance to finish the task and have your chance to cum later.

The task, yes, she had to get through the day, she was so close now. So close. Just a little more and... Her right hand pulled the button so hard it almost ripped off the fabric and Alex let out a whimper. It was like a spell was broken but instead of releasing the tension her heartbeat got faster. The messages on the streaming were flooding in, disappointed by DarkPassenger's decision to end it. She just got a glimpse of it all as she furiously closed her laptop and tried to fix her dress and her hair as well as she could.

Alex got up and straightened down her dress, adjusted her thong trying not to stimulate her swollen pussy too much. Breath Alex, breath. The fabric of the dress seemed drenched, she couldn't say if it was sweat or her juices soaking the skirt. She started gathering her things. It was crazy. She was crazy, completely mental. What was she doing? Another edge alert was a few minutes away, and she had to find a place, and her dress couldn't even cover her properly and the fucking bar staff was about to...

- Oh, hey Alex. Laura didn't tell me you would've been here.

- Greg... I'm so sorry, yes I should go, I just...

- No worries, we got plenty of time, we got, I mean, me and Priya, you know? To get the... to get everything ready.

Why is he stuttering, and why is he looking... God, Alex you idiot, you're bending over on your bag trying to fit everything inside, you're bending over you dumb slut, what a view he must have from there. The dress was so loose now that the downblouse view was unobstructed. Alex could see her full breasts from her point of view, one side of the dress open enough to let her right boob plainly into view, but it was almost certain Greg could see pretty much everything from where he was standing.

Alex froze. What was she supposed to do? Hurriedly cover herself giving away she busted him? Play dumb? Act as she was unaware of her state of undress?

She wasn't functioning at all.

The result was she kept standing there gathering her stuff, without saying anything, unable to pull herself out of that absurd situation.

Once she was done Alex took her bag and finally managed to turn her back to Greg. She roughly adjusted her dress that now at least covered her nipples, even if it left a lot of skin exposed by the deep plunge that reached down almost to her navel.

- So, you are going, would you...

- Bye Greg.

Alex spitted out those words as she quickly walked out of the room with her eyes down, her eyes down, her face flushed. She didn't even wave at Priya and got out on the street.

*

Think Alex, think.

Just get through with it, there's no time for anything else.

As she walked numbly on the sidewalk with no destination in mind, Alex used one hand to keep the bag from falling off her shoulder, and the other to keep her dress together.

Be cool. You are safe, you're not showing off anything right now, it's almost over.

Her eyes stared at the blurry mess of people and cars before her without focusing on anything in particular, until the sign emerged from it: the tube. Yes, yes, she was just one stop away from a big Primark, it could've worked. She had seen dozens of videos of girls and couples doing whatever popped up in their heads inside the changing room, she would've been safe there. You are a genius Alex. If you can catch the right train you could even be there in time for your next edge.

Alex speeded up and went down the stairs. Between fishing in her bag for the wallet and quickly climbing down the stairs she couldn't keep too much attention to her dress or to the glances she was getting. Once she was down she blushed passing by a group of guys standing at the end of the stairs: the plunging neckline was showing a generous amount of skin, the inner curves of her breasts were clearly on view. Her tits had to be a sight, bouncing freely inside the dress as she went down. And God what if they could get a sneak peek under her skirt?

She got more glances as she passed through the gates to the trains. A hell of a lot more. Fuck, there was a crowd coming out, and that dress seemed ridiculous now and... fuck that meant the train was about to leave.

Alex rushed through the hall and down the escalator trying to keep her dress from falling apart. It was a matter of seconds: she got off the last step just in time to see the doors closing.

Fuck!

It took her a second to realise she said that out loud as the few persons waiting for the following train turned their heads in her direction. Her skin was glistening with drops of sweat coming down her neck and chest, she was breathing hard and she was clearly losing it. The next train would have arrived in four minutes. Four bloody minutes. What now? When was her edge due? She had lost the perception of time completely but she had to brace for the worst case scenario, so she walked down the platform until she reached the seats on the far end.

Alex glanced at her watch and tapped on it until Turnons' arousal tracker appeared. Arousal level: low. Anger and weariness were taking a toll on her, but she couldn't fail again. As discreetly as she could, taking a quick look around every few seconds, Alex let her hand slide inside the dress and started rubbing her pussy while trying to face away from the rest of the platform.

The lack of any cover and the echo of the tunnels made her feel more exposed than ever. Every rustle seemed amplified, every move detectable. She was constantly looking back where the number of people waiting for the next train could only grow as time went by and... and there it was her edge alarm. "Edge alarm" that's how she phrased it in her own head. She was just a puppet, the alarm went off and her hand became a blur on her pussy. Alex couldn't honestly say if she felt more of a mess physically or mentally at that point.

Fuck, she had almost forgotten to start the streaming.

Her phone chimed louder and Alex had the sense it was drawing even more unwanted attention, even though everybody else on that platform was probably minding his own business. She started the video seeing she had already wasted thirty seconds.

Bringing her left leg on the bench she opened the lower part of the dress enough to expose her pussy. My God she was trembling with fear now as one hand held the phone and the other worked incessantly in and out of her pussy.

What the hell was she doing? The image on her screen was unbelievable. Whoever was watching could easily guess where she was. Those guys before were right, she was indecent, how could this app have turned her so fast into that, that slut, that fucking silly exhibitionist cunt-driven bimbo, fuck fuck, as her hand moved faster the dress slipped off her shoulder on one side and she saw on the screen her tit coming fully into view, her breathing got harder. Then a sudden noise, the voice announcing the approaching train, Alex's eyes bolting back and catching a glimpse of the people now standing closer to her, they looked so fucking closer even if they were probably still far enough. And the train coming in bloody fuckin'... God that was it, the fear surged inside her and in a second it completely absorbed her. She glanced at the phone again and she adjusted it quickly in her hand to stop the streaming. An even greater sense of failure came upon her as she clicked and then bowed her head down and tried to discreetly fix her dress.

*

As the train came in Alex was still fidgeting with the last middle button left. Soon one single button would have been the only thing apart from her belt preventing the upper half of the dress from opening completely like a loose bathrobe, and another one would be the only thing keeping the slit from reaching up to her mound. The train stopped. It was now or never if she wanted to get it done. Alex pulled the string as hard as she could as a tear of frustration came down her cheek.

12