Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 15

Story Info
Fantasies turn into reality when Alex goes on a slutty run.
7.1k words
4.79
21.9k
35

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running used to put her mind at ease. It was a space where she could put order in the messy chaos of her life, her inner life at least. Alex always seemed to have her priorities straight, a specific idea for her career, a clear understanding of where she was going and how. At least that's the idea she gave of herself to people.

Despite her natural shyness, mostly holding her back in personal relationships, when it came to study and work she came through as a rather confident person. A confidence based on solid knowledge and trust in her own skills, reinforced day after day by positive results and feedback. Although if she had to be honest to herself, and there are times you have no other choices, that confidence was but a fine polish over a cracked pavement. Her insecurities were a constant turmoil, an unrelenting force ever pushing and always strenuously pushed back. Only a small number of people could see right through her, one being Laura, her mother of course, and a couple more maybe.

Her ex-boyfriend Oliver couldn't quite grasp what all that fuss was about. He had met the successful, confident, upper-middle class Alex, he didn't get along too well with her socially anxious, irresolute counterpart who came out to play a few months after they started dating. That was probably the reason why they broke up. That and sex. Oliver was good at it, but never in the way Alex wished; she on the other hand was a drag: hardly ever in the mood for what he wanted, and even then there was always something off. It was clear what he expected from her, but Alex was unable to give it to him, not on his terms, but she was also utterly unable to voice her own needs and expectations. She never talked to him about her fantasies, about how important was to her the psychology behind it all, how there was more to a shag than just how big you are, how hard is your thrust and how so fucking good it felt when he was taking her from behind.

Jesus Christ, why was she thinking about Oliver? She had enough on her mind already. And for once running wasn't helping tidying everything up. On the contrary, it made it even harder to concentrate.

How could she?

Part of her brain was constantly busy scanning the surroundings for any onlooker; another was coordinating her movements, a task that felt oddly arduous today; a third one was constantly trying to figure out what people might think of her, or well, mostly imagining all the name calling; and then there was one rather large area whose only job was torturing her with the thought of what kind of show she had been putting on, running around in public in that outfit.

She was actually masturbating to that same kind of scene something like four or five days ago, not even a week. Not a week and she moved from a fantasy to something so very real.

Alex couldn't get quite a hold of what that meant yet. If it took such a short time to bring her there, how far were her wildest fantasies? And her darkest ones? How far was going way beyond anything she ever imagined?

Her white top was tight, but it was also too soft and light to prevent her breasts from bouncing. Without a bra giving them any support, their sway was already hypnotising as she walked, but when she ran it was blatant to the point nobody would have blamed the occasional fellow runner who slowed down, almost stopped, to be able to enjoy the view a second more. The hint of underboob showing through the flimsy and almost transparent fabric became more and more evident, and so much more of a hint, as you got closer. The realisation of what was actually happening before your eyes struck you probably too late, once she was already gone. And maybe you could convince yourself you had seen a nipple slip under the short cover of the cropped sweatshirt, but you would've never been sure.

Keen observers - one would've argued what their real purpose in going to the park was, given their apparent idleness - were harder to avoid. They were sitting on benches or on the grass, or strolling, and they were all invariably drawn by that ephemeral image. They captured every second of it, every movement, every glimpse of skin uncovered by the combination of sheerness and light, or covered but precisely outlined by the stretched fabric of the shorts digging into the flesh.

Alex could feel distinctly the shorts getting tighter on her butt and crotch. They raised up so much on the back, she figured they should be looking almost like bikini bottoms by now. The feeling of fresh air on most of her cheeks just confirmed it. On the front the shorts went up as much as physically possible on her inner thighs, underlining even more the tight triangle of fabric clinging to her pussy.

And then there were women. With their husbands and boyfriends, in small groups or on their own, some working out, some others just passing by. Their looks were a heavier burden for Alex to stand. She wasn't comfortable being constantly ogled by any guy she came across: she felt embarrassed, she felt like a slut begging for their attention. But when it came to women it was even worse. Alex could almost hear their thoughts.

Look at that, what the fuck was she thinking when she got dressed this morning? Let's go on a quick run before I have my shift at the strip club? What a slut. Is she hoping to get some cock right here in the middle of the park? There she is, decades of feminism to allow her to go out dressed like that. I wouldn't show off that much even at a rave. You must be a real whore if that's your workout outfit. She's practically naked. You can see her pussy. Is she wet? Is she getting off on this? What a perv. Good Lord, who wears that in public? We're past any decency. Look at that bimbo, unbelievable. You think a teacher should look like that? What would the other teachers think of you? What would your students think of you? What could they think? It's rather obvious. And what are they supposed to learn from a cunt-driven silly girl like you uh Lexi?

A rather loud chime on her watch startled her. She stopped dead on her tracks trying to catch her breath. Her heart beat faster than it was supposed to after a 15 minutes run.

It was time. She knew it. She had almost memorised the whole set of instructions on her way to the park.

*

Congratulations Alex, you've come a long way. This is your final task. After you've completed it your dare will be over, but most importantly you'll be able to say you have fulfilled one of your fantasies.

You're doing it right now, as you read these lines you're walking around wearing a really daring outfit. Had you ever imagined you could go this far? Had you ever imagined actually walking down the street so scantily dressed, asking yourself if people could get a glimpse of your pussy lips through the fabric of your shorts? How much of your breasts can they actually see? How much are they enjoying the view of your uncovered butt?

And in no time you will be way past this.

Now I want you to reach the park for your workout.

You will start a training session on your FitBit as well, so that Turnons Activity Tracker will be able to get all your data. Then you'll have to go through your workout routine for an hour following this schedule: you'll train for 15 minutes, then stop and edge for 5 minutes; you'll repeat this routine three times.

You have to follow 3 more rules in order to complete the dare:

1. Once you start your training you can't stop. You'll need to follow your schedule for an hour straight. You will be given a 15 minutes tolerance overall.

2. You'll start a live streaming each time you edge. The edge only counts if the activity tracker shows you've been actually on the edge for 5 minutes straight. This means you can't stop but also that you will have a very little time to get on the edge if you want to finish the schedule in time, so I suggest you think of a way to keep your arousal up while you're training.

3. Each time you'll be required to meet one additional condition before you can start edging. Once you're ready to edge click on the button below: the live streaming will start automatically and you'll learn the requirement for that edge.

Good luck.

*

Now was the time to click on that small "Edge" button she saw below the instructions. Even reading that last part of the dare while she was on her way to the park had instilled in Alex both fear and a weird kind of excitement. There was every single ingredient she mixed up in her own scenarios: sustaining exposure for a prolonged period of time, detailed instructions giving her no way to elude them, fear of the unknown and no control over anything.

The excitement came from all of those things together and from the realisation that DarkPassenger was right: one of her fantasies was coming true right there, right now. And she was terrified of how fantasy and reality were about to collide and clash.

For the whole time she had been running, Alex fueled her arousal with the feelings coming from her own body: her breasts moving freely underneath their scant cover, the shorts caressing the skin of her butt and thighs as they rode up, the moist feeling of her pussy brushing against the tight fabric constraining her crotch. And thinking about how everybody was looking at her, and the show she was giving them, and how much more she was about to expose herself, and what else the dare would have asked of her.

It's not hard to imagine she lost track of time with all those things going on in her mind. So the alert going off after 15 minutes found her completely unprepared. Silly girl you should've thought of a secluded spot for your first edge, what are you going to do now?

Alex frantically ran in the direction of a tree. It was big enough to shield her from the eyes of anyone along the trail she was running on, but that was it. Anyone within a 180° angle would've got an unobstructed view. Another trail was in front of her, but far enough, so if she was careful, if she was lucky enough, maybe...

There was a group of guys playing football on the lawn, in the distance, she could hear their voices, the noise of the ball being passed around. There were benches on the trail, some of them facing in her direction, all of them empty. Someone ran by, behind the tree. Alex wondered if he or she could notice she was there. A couple was walking on the trail in front of her, walking away now, past the football players.

She took off her fanny bag and used it as a stand for her phone, the camera framing her from below, from her running shoes in the foreground and then up to her neck.

Ok then, come on. She clicked on the button.

*

First edge.

Take off your top, place it beside you. Play with your breasts underneath the sweatshirt as you edge.

*

A 5 seconds timer was the prelude to the streaming going live. There were already a few viewers. It wasn't enough time for Alex to process what she had to do. Not nearly. And yet she saw herself taking off the sweatshirt, for a second she stood there, her nipples and areolas were clearly visible through the flimsy cover of the sheer white top, as were her breasts stretching the fabric. Alex quickly looked around and, as fast as she could, took off her top and put back the sweatshirt. For an instant there she was completely topless in public. Her heart was pounding. Both of her hands had to find a way to get busy, quick, she had already wasted enough time. Her right hand dove inside her shorts, her movements were constrained by how tight the space was, but the fingers quickly found their way through the moisture already wetting her lips and inner thighs, and then inside the hot core between her legs. Alex let out a moan as the other hand was pinching, no, wrecking her left nipple and then grabbing and groping the whole boob. All that movement made her tits dangle below the hemline, showing a generous amount of underboob, her nipples coming easily into view from time to time.

Alex could not see what was going on on the stream, with about 30 people now online, give or take, and she couldn't feel her Fitbit vibrating as she rode that hard and fast edge. Her eyes were moving from one point to the other, trying to see if anybody was looking her way. Her ears were trying to pick up any noise coming closer. Her mouth was trying its best holding off the moans coming from deep inside her.

After two or three interminable minutes she had to close her eyes and focus hard to avoid climaxing, knowing there was still a long way ahead. When she opened them, she noticed some movement on her left, a guy running on the trail, and two women walking in the opposite direction.

Alex managed to kill a whimper. As her face was getting hotter and redder, and she was sweating all over, she closed her legs as tight as she could, and bent towards the phone resting her head on her knees. She kept masturbating, she kept moaning. On Turnons her followers could see her hand moving underneath the shorts through the narrow gap of her trembling legs, and for a second a glimpse of her mouth and the tip of her nose, as she moved closer to the camera.

What a slut.

Told you this would have escalated quickly.

There must be someone watching her.

She's in plain view, that's a good girl.

I wonder if her friends know how big of a whore she is.

Those were the comments flooding in, but what was running through Alex's head wasn't that different right now.

And then it was over. All of a sudden another alarm went off and she found herself still clammed up, spent, almost unable to take her fingers out, her hand, thighs and pussy covered in her juices that soon would have dampened the crotch of the shorts even more.

*

The mix of feelings running through Alex's body was numbing. Her mind was blank, overwhelmed. She just kept moving. She ran because there was nothing else she could do right now. She was going on autopilot.

Sporadically, as the sticky feeling between her legs got more noticeable, or the continued brushing of her clit against the right fabric sent a shiver up to her brain, Alex's vision was invaded by images of herself on the ground, huddled and moaning, as blurry figures, only vaguely resembling people, twirled around her.

Had they seen her? Had they noticed anything? Had anyone stopped, had anyone watched?

Then the run took it all away, filling the void with the mechanical movements of her legs, the air breathing in and out of her lungs, the fatigue slowly creeping up her muscles.

She was running faster now, she didn't even notice it. The shorts felt way tighter than before. Were they rising up on their own or had she pulled them up in a mindless attempt to increase the pressure on her pussy? To keep her arousal up waiting for the next edge, or just to take up every bit of pleasure she could.

She felt the need to stop for a second. Her mouth and lips were as dry as sand. She held her canteen up, closing her fist hard on its body to squeeze out a generous amount of water. God she needed it.

Alex almost hadn't noticed the fellow runner crossing her and turning his head to give her a good look before disappearing from her view. She had to retrace the scene in her head to realise that raising her arm above her shoulders had pulled up the sweatshirt and allowed her right nipple and almost her full breast to come into view, protected only partially by the sheer top.

As she started running again the weight of her breasts, the way they got pulled and pushed, and how much they peeked under the sweatshirt made her once again aware of her state of undress. Once again unable to think about anything else but her current exposure and how far the next instructions would have taken her.

*

A sunny spot on the grass. She was still processing the words she just read. Find a sunny spot on the grass without trees around. Take off your sweatshirt, place it on the ground and sit or lay down on your back trapping the sweatshirt under your body.

Alex had reached the North-West end of the park, a rather quiet area. A dense vegetation patch divided the inner part of the park from the canal and the walking paths alongside it. If she turned on her right she could see the lake. Just a few people were around working out, playing or just killing time. Trees along the path couldn't help her this time. She could just find the loneliest spot in the middle of the lawn and hope nobody looked in her direction.

Once she found the right place, exactly midway between the path and the lake, Alex took another look around. She could count at least a dozen persons within hearing distance, most of them facing the water. The number went up to fourteen or fifteen with the occasional guy passing by.

She just stood there for a minute. Actually she almost lost track of time, frozen by the idea of actually going through with it. The thing was Alex didn't even have the chance to overthink it, to consider quitting, failing the dare, accepting the consequences. Someone else was taking her decisions for her, acting on her behalf, pushing her down the brink. She was almost startled by the feeling of her own hands reaching under the sweatshirt. And it felt ok, almost natural, taking it off completely.

Alex only realised how exposed she actually was when the live streaming started. She saw herself on the screen, she saw the park around her, the sun so bright its light made her top completely see through.

Contemplating that image Alex for a second forgot why she was there, what she had to do. This time she wasn't that close to the edge yet. And being in plain sight didn't help. This time fear was stronger. Still she had to do it, she had to get through it, she had to earn that miniscule bit of normality that now was her only goal, an afternoon free of all that panic, lust, embarrassment, fear, exposure. A break.

Did she really believe she could make it? Her first attempt to regain some of her personal time, doing something as simple as going on a run in the park, had been mocked and ridiculed, it had become yet another step down the spiral of depravity she pushed herself into. Look where you are now: have you ever imagined seeing yourself like this?

Despite fear, despite her eyes roaming around trying to make sure nobody was watching - nobody else at least, nobody outside those now fifty-three, fifty-four, chrissake, users on her live stream - despite everything, her fingers found her pussy soaked. Despite it or because of it.

Even if she could take her mind off Turnons for a few hours, get on with her life, go to work, do her seminar, speak to the students and everyone else as if everything was perfectly fine, and take back some time for herself, could she forget about her indecent, unbelievable, unbearable state of arousal? It had taken just a minute to get back on the edge, to shut up her thoughts and get going, despite everything and because of everything.

DarkPassenger: Is anybody looking your way?

DarkPassenger: you're gorgeous in that outfit, your full breasts perfectly visible in the sunlight, your microshorts restraining the movements of your hand inside them.

DarkPassenger: Don't worry about anything else. If someone notices you, if someone watches, let them, let them drink in your beauty.

DarkPassenger: you're a magnificent slut Alex, and you're gonna be so much more, you're gonna get so much more from all of this. Let the real you come out.

DarkPassenger: see how everybody loves you on Turnons? You read the comments? You're their goddess. And your audience will keep growing, you will keep putting yourself on show for them, satisfy them, 'cause this is who you are, and this is what does it for you.

DarkPassenger: there's no escaping it. You know it. Ride that edge. That's all that matters.

DarkPassenger was walking her through it. Alex could see his messages continuously popping up as the live streaming went on, as reactions and comments flooded in. There were sixty-seven users now, watching.

12