Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Take off your shorts.

Show us more.

I'd cum all over you babe, I'd make you walk around with my cum drying on your face and clothes.

Tits please.

How many people are you entertaining right now at the park, whore?

Do you get off knowing everybody can see you?

I can't wait to see you completely naked in public.

I'm messaging all your other followers, hope everybody will show up and watch you live. I know you'll love it.

I hope you fail and fail again.

My god that escalated quickly haha.

Whores like you should never get to cum.

Yeah, moan, let's see if you can find anyone around who wants to play with you.

Make her go home naked.

Take your top completely off. It's useless anyway.

You're setting quite high expectations with this dare, Alex.

Can't wait to see you getting fucked in public.

Wow I love big-titted tramps fucking themselves senseless in public.

I'm so hard for you. I'd love to fuck your ass.

There were dozens more. Alex had to hold her phone in front of her 'cause there was nowhere to place it and get a good angle. She would have liked to hold her own mouth shut, to avoid moaning too loud, but both her hands were busy. She kept biting her lower lip. She lowered her head to push her face down against the shoulder, but she immediately got back up, looking at the sky, afraid her face could get into the frame.

When she looked down again she noticed something moving: two guys a few feet away were walking on the grass, from the path towards the lake. Alex's eyes widened, her heart pumped fast as hell, she thought it would've bloody exploded right there, but her hand kept going. She felt distinctly her juices trickling down her fingers.

They stopped on her left side, between where she was and the lake, and started setting down a cloth, their backpacks and a guitar. Alex's eyes were fixated on them as she raced up her movements, as if fucking herself faster could make time go faster. She held the grunts and moans back as she could. She wondered if they could hear the gushing sounds of her fingers digging inside her pussy as loud and clear as she could hear them now.

As they went about their business Alex thought they were about to turn back and face her, so she dove forward, her upper body as close to her legs as it could, assuming a strange pose that could have been mistaken for a stretching exercise. In the meantime she kept fingering herself and this time she couldn't avoid moaning. She was basically holding the phone between her own feet, her head bowed down and turned completely on one side with her chin touching her shoulder, her breath frantic, her skin reddened, as she started silently crying. The arousal, the need to cum, the strength it took to hold off and deny herself that orgasm, and the fear of being seen, the fear of being exposed, of her face coming into view on the streaming. It was just too much to handle, she was about to break.

The five minutes ended right there. Alex let her tears go as she withdrew her hand from her pussy and she curled up again with her face now buried between her knees. Her legs shielded her chest from view.

Alex took a deeper breath. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, why the only think she could think of was she just wanted to keep going, she just wanted to climax, she wanted to fucking cum, fuck, she couldn't take it anymore, she was ready to give in, let them look, let them see how big of a whore she was, look at the bimbo in the microshorts, look how she's fingering her cunt thinking that no one noticed her.

Fuck, the shorts! The vague stain on the crotch was now a big wet patch running down from her pussy to her ass. Her hand was completely soaked, and... and she had no bloody time for any of it. As soon as she was sure enough that the guys were looking away, Alex quickly got up on her feet, and took the sweatshirt from the ground. She turned around and got her arms through the sleeves. Then she stopped for a second.

On the bench, on the other side of the path, there was an older man watching his phone, apparently distracted. How long had he been there? How much could he see or understand from his point of view?

He looked up.

He was wearing sunglasses, so Alex couldn't tell if he was actually looking at her, but he moved his chin up, to greet her in a way, and kept looking.

Alex realised too late she was still exposing her breasts through the transparent white top. She got her head in the sweatshirt and yanked it down as low as it would go, but it wasn't much, a generous third of her tits were still showing below the hem. The man smiled a little, he gave her a good look, and Alex stood there for a second, her eyes lost in the void but looking in his direction. She wasn't able to give shape to any specific thought, but before he could do or say anything, she found the way to move and run away.

*

- Is Alex in yet?

- I don't think so, no Professor Croft.

- Alright, alright. Well, let me know the minute you see her.

Classic Alex. She had been trying to call him all morning while he was teaching a class, but she hadn't even bothered checking her email. Richard didn't want to intrude her free time and call her, that was definitely off the friend-co-worker feel he and everybody else around him were used to. Maybe he could text her, yeah that seemed right. Hey Alex, remember how Grant got you a classroom? Well he also moved your seminar up three hours, better come in early. No, maybe a call would have been better. Or... wait, there was no reason to believe Alex hadn't read the email, she was on the list after all, along with him and all the students attending the seminar. This was micromanaging: she was perfectly capable of keeping track of her work without his help. Wasn't it the whole point of his discussion he had just yesterday with...

-...Annie!

- Good morning, Rich.

- Still morning, is it? Wanna grab a bite together?

- Early lunch?

- Well, it's not that early.

- No, it's ok. I want to stop by Alex Marshall's seminar later. It's been moved to 1 PM right?

- Yeah.

- Grant?

- Yes.

- Does that man even contemplate meals?

- He doesn't need to. You know he feeds only on blood and lost hopes.

- Have you ever met his niece?

- No, why?

- 'Cause I think it runs in the family. She's in my economics class, the little hyena.

- Whoa, hold on, you can't tell me a 20-something has that kind of effect on you.

- Nineteen. And I'm telling you: it's like they raise them on bread, butter and manipulation.

*

The scent of sex was all over, it was inside her nostrils, her clothes were drenched in it, every inch of skin exhaled it, it would've never gone away. The sweat, her juices, the filth she could almost smell along with everything else and that she couldn't force out of her own brain. That was the most incredible thing, the one that made her think DarkPassenger was right, they were all right about her.

Alex could only think about what she had done, what she was doing, what she could be doing in a matter of minutes, and she had to admit that all those past feelings and images and future scenarios didn't scare her as much as they fueled the dirtiest part of her mind.

She imagined herself back on the grass, an embarrassed and aroused expression on her face, legs spread wide, her shorts pulled aside, almost crying for the excitement, showing off her wet swollen pussy to her audience. She pictured the older man calling on her, her body moving on its own accord, taking small steps, getting closer, letting him grope her, expose her, take off her sweatshirt, pull down her top, rip the shorts in the middle, making space for his cock to take her. He would have stayed fully dressed, still looking somehow respectable, while she did all the work, humping up and down, her tits bouncing around, her whole body exposed for everybody to see, his cock shooting hot cum inside her. And she imagined being left like that, spent, still unsatisfied, without any chance of looking decent now, typing furiously on her phone, begging DarkPassenger for an orgasm she so desperately needed. A needy fucktoy, nothing more.

From time to time Alex slowed down and tugged on the waistband of the shorts: the crotch, already taut as hell, got pulled up getting even tighter on her pussy, the fabric getting deeper between her labia and pushing against her clit. She kept doing it whenever she was sure nobody was around: finding a way to physically or mentally stimulate her pussy was her only focus. She didn't care about anything else. She didn't care about how the peculiar "sweat" pattern could have drawn attention to her shorts, about how much of her butt was sticking out, about runners stopping past her and turning around, about the ones lingering on the path enjoying the view of her dangling underboobs, about what everybody was thinking. Or well she cared about it all, but just because her brain was using all of those feelings and mindfucks to heighten her arousal even more.

So when she read the instructions for her final edge, fear wasn't Alex's first reaction. She was just worried she would have orgasmed right there on the path as she was reading it.

*

Third edge

Take off your top and shorts, leave just your sweatshirt on. Fold them and place them somewhere on the ground or on a bench. Then walk at least 100 ft away.

*

Alex had figured something worse was coming, she wasn't expecting that though. Her mind couldn't help but go back to one of her favourite Tumblrs, Bottomless in public. She loved it, especially those pics where the girls were wearing really short tops and no bottoms, making the lack of any cover for the lower half of their bodies even more blatant.

Of course there were countless pics of girls wearing workout clothes and then taking their shorts or pants off, maybe right in the middle of a public park.

Thinking of herself like one of those tumblr girls helped her somehow. It made her arousal ramp up even higher, and at the same time it helped her cope with what she had been asked to do, normalising it.

Somewhere in a far corner the real normalising impulse, coming from a miniscule still sober part of her, got swiftly and promptly shushed. The urgency of going through with this final instruction was something else from trying to complete the dare or keeping her career and life safe or gaining back some space, as she had been telling herself. It was a compulsion, coming from something within her, something always there and hardly ever acknowledged before these last few days.

Alex looked around. She was in the inner part of the park, the trees around made the city feel distant even if she could still hear its noise. The path she was running on was the only big one around. She considered for a second sitting on one of the sporadic benches along the way, but that would've meant being completely exposed to anyone walking by.

She turned around. On the lawn a bench faced an oak. It wasn't that far from where she was now but at least it provided some cover.

Alex looked at her phone, she just had a few minutes to complete the edge and the dare. She had to make her choice.

If she was really going to do this she wanted to be able to keep an eye on her clothes the whole time. She walked to another tree on the left of the bench, it seemed far enough, maybe even more than 100 feet. Alex placed the phone on the ground next to a root and started the streaming. She got up and, being as wary as she could, her eyes bolting in every direction, she took off her sweatshirt and then quickly her top. Voices in the distance followed by quick steps informed her a little group of runners was coming closer. Fuck fuck fuck. She wasn't getting out of this alive. Her heart pumping, hard breathing, and then the panic subsiding as she managed to put her sweatshirt back on to get at least some cover. Two girls and a guy running on the main path, already far a hundred feet and more now. Breath Alex, breath.

She gulped down air or something, put her hands on the shorts waistband and pushed them down as quickly as she could, and then, with some snag, past the shoes. She had done it. She was completely bottomless in the middle of a public park. She had become one of the girls in her fantasies, and she was about to prove it even further. To everyone.

She tried to focus for a second and folded the clothes as instructed, placing them on the ground, then quickly grabbed her phone and ran in the direction of the bench in front of the oak tree.

The hard rough wood made her even more aware of her nakedness, thin wooden slivers brushing against her tender skin with every little movement. Using once again the fanny bag as a stand, Alex placed the phone on one end of the seat, she put one foot on the bench and the other on the ground. She was facing the tree where she left her clothes and at the same time using the seatback for maximum cover. Still, on the other side of the bench she was completely exposed to anyone who cared to look that way. Alex had never felt so naked.

Moving one hand over her body she measured the distance between her pussy and the bottom of her breasts: nothing but naked skin, the first piece of cloth she touched was the hem of the sweatshirt, right over her nipple, as she moved her hand underneath it and groped her tit. The other hand, now unobstructed, could move freely on and inside her pussy, her fluids were literally oozing out, she had never experienced anything like it.

Alex closed her eyes for a bunch of seconds without being completely aware of it. She then opened them abruptly, like waking up in the night in the middle of a nightmare, she couldn't afford that kind of unawareness, that bliss, she had to pay attention. She kept looking around and every few seconds glanced at her clothes, to make sure they were still there.

What if someone saw them? What if someone took them? What if she got herself in a no way out scenario, bottomless in public with no chance of getting dressed again? What then? God, the excitement and fear were unsustainable.

Focusing on that thought Alex couldn't notice the couple walking through the lawn on the other side of the oak: they passed beside it and quickly got out of her sight behind the tree. She heard their voices though and almost stopped breathing, her heart seemed to have stopped pumping blood to her brain. She stood still for a little while, trying to detect any sound, any movement coming her way. She could still hear the voices, even make out some words, but they never came out on the other side of the tree. They had probably found a spot on the grass or maybe they were seated on a bench on the other side, symmetrical to her own.

She knew she had to keep going, she had come so far, and it wasn't just it, was it? Her left hand left her breasts alone and went up to her mouth to make sure no louder moan could escape it. Alex kept fingering, trying to stay on the edge she had almost lost while worrying about the newcomers. She had almost failed, she realised it now, and she hoped hard she hadn't slipped out of the edge. It had been just a second, right? She kept furiously going at it, as if edging harder would have made up for her short pause. She was constantly moaning now, she could hear it through the flesh of her hand, and she started biting it, and almost crying for the excitement and the effort of keeping quiet.

Another small group of people, four or five, jogged right in front of her, past the tree, on one of the smaller paths. They didn't look in her direction, and then took a left on the main path closer to the bench. Fortunately the seatback assured her a good cover on that side.

She was about to explode and lose her mind. She took a look at her phone screen: the video was almost completely covered by notifications and comments, 102 users were watching her right now. That idea alone almost pushed her over the edge and made her eyes widen and her teeth bite harder on the palm of her hand. She was looking for the time counter, it was almost time, come on, come on... But before she could find it the screen went dark and Richard's name appeared. Fuck, fuck Richard not now. Alex quickly tapped the screen to close the call, the anxious thought that the streaming could have ended before time was up creeped up quickly into her mind.

Luckily a notification informed her that the streaming was running in the background. She quickly resumed it, but right away the screen went dark again. Richard. Fuck, god, fuck, bloody fucking fuck, hell. She wanted to scream, but instead, with one hand still busy tormenting her more and more reddened and swollen pussy and clit, she answered.

- Yes.

- Alex? Where are you?

- I'm... - God - I'm working out.

- Yeah I can hear it, don't overdo it, you've got a seminar.

- Yes, I know, at 4. I'm - she bit her lip and moaned for a second, she couldn't help it - Is there something you wanted to tell me?

- Yes, yes. About the seminar, Grant got you the class but he moved it at 1PM.

- What?!

- Yeah, I know, I'm sorry, you didn't check your email right? Anyway students have been informed last night, you should be on the mailing list too, but...

- What the fuck Richard?

- Look, you know how he thinks, he's...

- Fuck! Fuck! - this time she couldn't hold herself back she knew she was about to give in, she was about to climax. With a guttural sound coming from the deepest recesses of her body Alex did her best to hold on.

- Everything ok? It's not that bad, I can...

- No... - she almost whispered - no it's ok, I'll make it,

- Alright. See you later then.

- Later...

Alex closed the call and resumed the streaming as she was resting her head on the seatback for a second, her fingers still buried deep inside her pussy. The time counter was already past six minutes, the alert probably hadn't gone off because of the calls. She had made it. She had made it!

Alex stopped the streaming right away and the happy fanfare informed her she had completed the dare. She couldn't believe it. She was still a bit surprised so it took her a few seconds to regain some composure. The clothes, your clothes, you silly bimbo you're naked in public, get your shit together!

Alex got up on her feet almost jumping off her seat even if her legs felt like jelly and her pussy still screamed for attention and ached for an orgasm. And it was then that she saw him.

A guy, the guy from the couple probably, was standing beside the oak, numbly looking in her direction. He had seen her, there was no doubt about it, more than that, he was watching her. Their eyes locked for a second and he tried to smile or something, and he raised his hand.

Alex quickly did the same, it was surreal, was she waving at some stranger watching her basically naked in a park? It took that much for survival instinct to barge in. She almost ran for her clothes, her head almost feeling physical pain from the embarrassment, her face showing a whirlwind of emotions. He just took a few steps forward, not to let her slip out of his sight, he watched her getting dressed. She never turned back.

12