All Comments on 'Turnons - A Game of Dares Ch. 15'

by erotica4theshyexhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done Author. That brings you, if memory serves, to the exact point where you left the story sit last time. So going forward, the material will be totally new ? Yes ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Awesome!

I’m glad to see another update. Very good writing, as usual. One thing, in the future could you put the “reminder” closer to the front. I had forgotten she was off to exercise and when you reminded me of that I had forgotten what she was wearing until you reminded me of that too. Last chapter, I had forgotten her rules until you reminded me of that as well. The thing is these reminders are many paragraphs in, and it’s hard for me (and I assume most people) to get absorbed by the story until they come. For both this and the last chapter I kept thinking “What situation has Alex gotten herself into again? Why is this embarrassing? Is the author going to tell me or should I go back and look for myself?” It would have been much better if the “reminder” passage was in the first paragraph or two. It also would be a decent hook to get people engaged in what’s about to happen.

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 1 year ago

@anonymous, I believe you are correct. I feel like a little kid at Christmas time right now not fully understanding how long it is until Christmas, but knowing that it’s very soon.

I’ve enjoyed the few tweaks here and there to the story and just rereading a great story. But I am beyond excited for some completely new additions to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot stuff. Slow progress, or downward spiral in this case is the best. You should be a writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These long dares are nice, and it's good seeing Alex doing them successfully and getting out of her comfort zone to do so. But I do also really like the punishments for failed or rejected dares and the settings in the app changing and things ratcheting up for Alex. I really find that stuff exciting. And I like the creative ways you have the app sometimes trick Alex and trap her more and more into this path she has started down.

durabritedurabriteover 1 year ago

I feel just as excited to see a new chapter as Alex must feel when completing a dare! Absolutely love this story and can’t wait to see how her fall from grace proceeds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. One wonders if we should make an app like this. Yes ? Some of us are devs here. How do I know, right? And could do it. Then again, heck why bother -- no need I think. Half the readers here want to be Alex, or in her position. The honor system would probably be enough. I will say though that the real life public exposure stuff is a bit risky. But you won't get arrested for being exposed or exposing yourself Online. Though you will definitely lose friends and associates, and depending on your job ... (though I think the last is evil, and cheer for those that take their employer to court when the employer interferes in what should be the employee's unfettered private life -- including teachers who have fought in court). So, ya, the honor system might be more than enough fun. And as I said before. Some readers here are already naked to one degree or another online. Though with 'friends here', I'm sure the exposure would increase significantly. And some of us have used their real names too. Anyway, not so random thoughts here. Entertaining ourselves while we wait for our favorite Author to gift us with another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks a lot for this great story.

In many ways so far this story is close to perfection.

I hope you dont make us wait any longer to take part in Alex's wonderful journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such beautiful writing. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep checking back every day hoping to see the next chapter. Great job! Like one Anon said, I love it when she fails and is forced to go beyond what she was expecting. Forced quick decisions for punishments can be fun. It feels like she hasn’t resisted her orders and now is too complacent and easily does what is asked. The temptation to cheat and being caught cheating on her tasks seem like they would cause hotter conflict. This seemed more common in the earlier chapters. But, with that said, you are doing a great job. I am just pointing out the few things that I loved about the story. As an artist, I hate when people try to give me direction and it didn’t feel like mine anymore. You stay true to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. But we have reached that special point where all of Us must be wondering -- Will the Author move forward with this Story. Up till now, this Second go around, she was Polishing -- and very nicely done I might say -- what She had done before. But will we see any more New material. The Author has certainly massaged it, lovingly, to where she CAN continue meaningfully. But will She ? I for one, Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you have an update for us about how the story is progressing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For those familiar and unfamiliar with the Webslut Madison story here on Literotica, the Author has come through with new meaningful work !! I am so Happy that has happened. TurnOns, and the Webslut Madison story, are Two of the Best ever written, and it had looked like the Webslut Madison was possibly done. But no. It continues :) In a strong and I would say, believable way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not optimistic that the author will continue this story. Otherwise he / she would have at least posted an update in the comments. Really sad. It was going very good. When this story was republished after a long pause, I thought the author might have completed at least one chapter after this. Was reading each chapter again and again up to this last one in anticipation of the new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably a bit soon to say. Hopefully it had nothing to do with a commenter a while back that was talking about making the app, or not needing to. It said that there were software developers here, and hinted that he knew this for certain. Etc., etc. I've always felt that it was more than possible that the persona of Alex, **was** that of the Author to no small extent. Probably a grad student in a real university. And probably already on some sort of sexual awakening. Possibly in a computer science department and/or psychology department, or assigned to some interdisciplinary team that melded the two. Hopefully the commenter didn't spook her with his hints that he knew there were real dev's here. It **is** a possibility that she plays so close to the exposure line IRL that she doesn't trust herself to continue with the story. Maybe she requires of herself that her IRL situation be not allowed to deviated from the storyline **too** far. That would be nice wouldn't it? Or has made a promise to herself that if she is found out she has to play along with her Betters? Hotter yet.

Oh well, I hope she just needs a break, before continuing the story. After all, the fall semester is just winding up (exams everywhere either happening, or soon to be), and she is probably very busy. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mate there isn't an app like this in the real world. It would be all over any porn website plus GDPR wouldn't let it happen anyway.

At most either the author got writer's block, is doing the story in batches, or is simply to busy to put out a story for free. This isn't a job it's a spare time hobby. Yeah I wish there were more stories but like it's not end of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ "Mate there isn't ..."

How carefully did you actually read the last two comments (by 2 different commenters)? It's OK not to be as thrilled about the Author's story as many others here obviously are. But there IS a history to this story (in terms of delivery), and the commenter that say "I'm not optimistic ..." (who is NOT me), has definite reason to not be optimistic. As I said, there is a history to things here that you do not understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best and hottest stories here, i hope you continue this OP, been following this for months now and can’t wait for the next chapter.. in the meantime could anyone please recommend other stories in the blackmail / forced exposure category? Need my fix haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Others Stories (Literotica) as per request by Anon:

1) Webslut Madison - Rockwellray0 (Long, worth it, and Active)

2) Melody's Open Invite Gangbang - OrpheusRadius (Very Very long, and dark)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really love this story, please continue it. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

do we call this dead as it has been 4 months now? unfortunate! but its still a great story even if its not complete!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

its weird right? Leaves a 'normal' person, wondering, right ? The author clearly has abilities. But in my experience, strong abilities are only a part of ones character. I would for sure, as an author, be giving an update for a presumed interested readership, right ? At this point in time, or long before. I mean, why not ? Why hasn't she ? Takes a few seconds of ones life. I don't want to be beating on the author, but seriously, makes one wonder if she is more sadistic, than submissive. Sad. Hopefully she doesn't have any shit IRL to deal with. There could always be that. But unlikely. In truth, I never expected her to get beyond cleaning up the old stuff. Some other commenters previously speculated that she didn't know how to continue. Will be a nice surprise if she does. But her attitude towards her readership ain't that great. My opinion.

I have met all sorts of 'brains' during my various degrees, and I remember a party at a CS prof's house. The wife of the prof, she spoke, I don't know, 9 languages, and had this nice grand piano in her living room. I asked her if I could play on it a little, and she coldly said 'no'. Not another word. Now, I can and did respect that. With a simple nod of my head. Though you might have thought she would have been interested in whether I could play, or not. Fact was, I could play a Liszt Rhapsody passably well (which is meaningful to those that know that group of piano pieces), and I was one of 2 candidates considered for an undergrad gold medal at my university (for a double major in Math/Physics). But her nose was so high in the air, that instead of what might have been an interesting exchange and learning about one another (something parties are supposed to be about), her arrogance demolished such a possibility.

Not saying the Author is like that. She might be just a shy thing, possibly over sensitive to comments concerning her efforts, past and present. But just saying, some people can have great abilities but can be pretty broken too. I would have thought any 'normal', 'nice' person, would feel some desire to let the readership know about their intentions to finish a story. Even if some people have commented in ways she did not like (say, perhaps, like me now). There are MANY others here that have said little except to encourage her with positive words to continue. ***** All along the way *****. Why does she not feel the normal desire to let such know her intentions ?? I cannot relate at all to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

real pity that there isn't more, ive been checking for months and months... any reccos for stories like this?

dumbsuckdolldumbsuckdollabout 1 year ago

You don't owe us anything, but I hope you write more.

I had designs on writing an epicly dark tale once, and then never got around to it because reasons.

If you do write more to this story, or create anything else, know that you have an audience.

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressabout 1 year ago

I'm with the previous reader, hope the author is OK, and that it's just a writer's block

JDWriterReaderJDWriterReaderabout 1 year ago

It's a shame there hasn't been more. This story really drew me in. Hopefully, the author is willing and able to resume soon.

JDWriterReaderJDWriterReaderabout 1 year ago

TO FELLOW READERS: If you enjoy this story as much as I have, I recommend JSMT's Thesis Topic 23 series and recently started Dangerous Hobby series.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story, it just draw you in.

I felt I was with Alex all the way.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse10 months ago

"Whores like you should never get to cum."

Why don't you make it happen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous