Tusk N Horny: A Futa Harem Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The succubus did not relent throughout, hips still pistoning through Drell's own orgasm, slamming her cock in and out of the other woman's pussy. Another orgasm followed soon after, even more spunk filling the half-orc until it trickled from her pussy in the moments Veska would pull all the way out before hilting herself once more.

"Another one?" Drell shakily grinned, steadying herself for the next round of sex.

"I have not fucked in an entire year." Veska informed her frankly between tight squeezes of Drell's ass cheeks. "Those made up for two weeks. I have dozens to go."

Drell bit her lips, wriggling her hips at those words.

"Get started then."

Many, many hours later, the two lay sprawled upon the massive bed, absolutely drenched in cum. Veska snored, her dick still buried deep inside Drell, her face against the half-orc's back as Veska lay atop her. Drell tiredly yawned, her belly bulging with cum beneath her, contentment and fucked-out bliss the only thing on her mind.

Right as she drifted off to sleep, a smile stretched itself on her face, wider than the current state of her pussy. Her dream of a harem was off to a very, very satisfying start.

12