Tusken Whore

Story Info
Handmaiden versus Tusken Raiders!
3.2k words
19.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
40 Followers

(Disclaimer: This is non-profit parody/fantasy for legal adults. The author claims no ownership of any copyrighted material.)

TATOOINE - 32 BBY

The girl had been betrayed, Maul knew as he knelt at the edge of the rocky outcropping and peered into the canyon below, but he wondered if she knew it too. Using the Force to disguise his presence under the uncomfortably bright stars, he felt a twinge in his trousers as he recalled the brief but intense interrogation of the servant Eirtaé, who had admitted with cock in ass to deliberately deactivating the royal cruiser's security system to get back at her Queen and former rival.

Taller than expected, Naboo's beautiful young ruler shuffled ahead of her captors, slender wrists bound with rope. She was tired and sweaty--her perky chest heaving under her colorful tunic, her elaborate makeup starting to run--but she still looked every inch a Queen in her elaborate headpiece, shiny black boots, and snug red trousers designed to show off her long legs, rounded hips, and firm backside.

Such beauty and nobility couldn't have been more at odds with the foul creatures controlling her. Known locally as Sand People, the Tusken Raiders were a savage race of desert nomads who wrapped themselves from head to toe in dirty rags and lived only to kill, steal, and kidnap attractive females for breeding. That they had nabbed a queen this time likely meant little to them; they had merely tracked her cruiser to the outskirts of Mos Espa, attacking when they caught the scent of human pussy. Fortunately for this group, they had fled with their stolen royal as soon as the fight began, leaving the rest of the raiding party to be cut down by her elite handmaidens. They numbered six now, one making the mistake of going for her chest when they stopped in the canyon below.

Grabbing the creature's wrist, the slender Queen casually turned aside and tossed him into the dirt. Before the others could rush to his defense, she stomped her boot down, crumpling his metallic facemask. Dead or unconscious, he was out of the fight, the brown-eyed brunette raising her hands in submission when a stone shiv was pressed to her long delicate throat.

The remaining five wasted no time, one ripping open her tunic while the others held her in place. She struggled in their grip even with the shiv digging into her creamy flesh, earning a backhand that knocked the ornate crown off her head. While she groaned and drooled bloody spit, the Tusken pulled her tunic open, revealing her breasts and hard flat midsection. Her sweaty skin was more tan than Maul remembered from the leaked sexvids, her nipples brown and hard.

The creature grabbed her with both hands, bellowing as he roughly kneaded her supple mounds. The bare-chested Queen groaned under his touch before shaking her head and coming to her senses, spitting in his face. That earned her a punch this time, blood trickling from her small delicate nose as she was pushed to her knees in the dirt like a common whore.

Maul flinched, needing the young tart to sign his Master's treaty legitimizing the invasion of Naboo, but he quickly relaxed when the Tusken who punched her went for the rope holding up his pants instead of a weapon. Bringing up his macrobinoculars, he zoomed in on the girl and frowned. There was no denying her beauty, her high cheekbones and ridiculously pouty mouth making his penis swell, but there was something off about her, something he couldn't quite put his finger on with so much white makeup smeared across her face.

The Tusken slapped his impressive cock across her cheek, using her to grow to full hardness. Maul grimaced at the sight of his flesh, confirmation of rumors that Tuskens never bathed but simply wrapped fresh rags over their filthy rotting bodies. Even a slut as experienced as Amidala was taken aback, turning away from the dirty, slimy prick before suddenly throwing up from the rancid smell, chunks of half-digested food and what looked like semen splattering all over her heaving breasts.

There was no escape, however, a pair of Tuskens gripping her shoulders while another held her in place. She whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut as the creature rubbed his swollen cockhead across her gleaming red lips, heaving once again and opening her mouth just enough for him to slip inside. Fortunately for them both she had nothing left to vomit, the creature sliding his rigid prick several inches deep before hitting the back of her throat. When she didn't start sucking, he took her head in his hands and pulled her to him while pumping his hips.

Glug glug glug!

Even from high above Maul could hear the girl-queen's brutal throat-fucking, her brown eyes wide as the primitive abused her with his fat cock. Her breasts jiggled under the power of his thrusts, proving too tempting for the others who took turns slapping, twisting, and tugging at the firm pear-shaped mounds, making her grunt around the fleshy spear repeatedly disappearing into her face. Another reached between her thighs, the heat of her young muff making him shake his head as he aggressively rubbed her through her skin-tight royal trousers, soaking her crotch and making her long lashes flutter.

Without warning, the Tusken loosed a primordial cry and exploded in her mouth. Any other woman would have gagged on the load, but one didn't rise to Naboo's highest office without learning to pleasure cocks at a professional level, Amidala sealing her pouty lips around the veiny, slimy prick and swallowing his spurts just as fast as they came. Even Maul was taken aback by the sudden change, the pain and fear in her eyes turning into fiery defiance the instant she tasted the creature's semen. His Master Sidious had warned him about Naboo females, but hearing and seeing were two very different things, his cock jumping when the young slut tore the Tusken's spurting hose from her mouth and frantically pumped out a few last globs all over her lips, chin, and tits.

Spent, the foul creature stumbled away like a drunk. Proud of her work, Amidala shrugged herself free before turning and glaring at the remaining Tuskens, giving them a wicked grin as she wiped the sperm from her face and sucked it off her fingers.

Maul could only shake his head before tucking his macrobinoculars back into his belt pouch and scurrying down for a better look.

<><><>

Rabé didn't resist as the creatures rushed to strip her bare, standing her up before pulling off her boots and tugging her trousers out of her dripping crotch and firm ass before pulling them down her long well-toned legs and off her pretty feet. Despite the smell, a part of her enjoyed the attention, especially since it was so far away from civilized eyes. But there was another more important reason for letting them have their way with her, her submissive attitude relaxing them enough that they cut her wrist bindings before pulling off her tunic and leaving her completely naked in the cool desert air, her smooth brown skin turning sticky as her sweat slowly dried.

While the recently drained Tusken hurried to start a fire so they could better view her female perfection, the fresh studs put her down in the rocks and dirt. Rabé didn't need to be told what came next, cooing as she opened her legs, arching her back and moaning when several hands ran along her smooth pubic mound and inner thighs before attacking her squishy center. At the same time she was offered two new cocks to play with, licking her sticky lips before taking them in hand and jerking pre-cum all over her tits. When she had them barking and howling at the moon like the hounds they were, she turned and sucked a dirty cockhead into her mouth, making its owner squeal behind his chrome facemask. She worked quickly, holding nothing back, but before he could reach his messy climax she pulled off with a wet pop and turned her attention to the other cock.

Long seconds passed with her sucking contentedly while the others fondled and admired her. She had no idea how they managed to smell her womanly musk over their own foul stench, but after several loud sucks one Tusken had enough, freeing his big dirty prick before kneeling between her long brown legs.

"That's it, stud, fuck my royal pussy!" she sneered, pulling off the cocks. Born on the swamp moon Rori, she had grown up speaking Gunganese and it showed in her thick accent. "Make this dirty Queen come all over your big Tusken kawk!"

The creature barked, not understanding a word but recognizing the tone. With practiced ease, he gripped his swollen shaft at the base and took aim at her meaty entrance--but instead of penetrating he rubbed his fat cockhead up and down her gooey slit, making her whimper as she went back to work on the dripping dicks in her tightly clenched fists.

Her new stud didn't tease her for long, leaning over her before stuffing his fat prick into her body. Rabé arched her back, jutting her perfect tits into the starlight while squeezing the other pricks hard enough to make her lovers squeal. The Tusken immediately went to work, burying himself to his balls in her oozing mess before drawing back and slamming into her. Gripping her rounded hips, he pumped her hard and fast, making her breasts flop. Rabé cried out, curling her toes in the sand and making no effort to hide her pleasure. It felt absolutely disgusting the sensation of his slimy member gliding through her velvety tunnel and into her fertile young womb, but it was also keenly liberating, reminding her that no matter how smart and beautiful and regal she was, she would never be anything more than a piece of meat, a woman that existed solely to take cock and breed: Rabé of Naboo, royal handmaiden and walking uterus! The thought alone was enough to make her come, her pussy clenching his pistoning rod tight enough to slough off the grime and trigger his own orgasm, her stud pounding her faster as he exploded inside her, every pump firing a thick gooey spurt!

When his balls were empty, the Tusken pulled free and watched his watery jizz wash out into the dirt. Rabé looked away with a pathetic groan, perking up when he disappeared and a new stud immediately took his place, her brown eyes widening when he produced an even bigger cock, the fist-sized dickhead sliding into her recently used cunt with lubricated ease. He wasn't as big as some of the aliens she had trained on, but he was by far the largest Humanoid she had ever taken, his girth stretching her tunnel as he slowly slid back and forth, savoring her wet heat and youthful snugness. While he worked his way deeper, the cock to her left burst against the side of her face. Rabé gasped but quickly turned her head and took him back into her mouth, thinking nothing of swallowing him down while continuing to tug off his mate. When he was properly drained, she looked up and winked before slipping off and turning to the remaining cock, sticking out her long tongue just before it burst in her fist, the first volley arcing into her hair before she adjusted and caught the remaining globs like a Gungan slurping up swampflies. When his shots turned into trickles, she leaned in gave his spongy cockhead several sucks before spitting him out and shoving both Tuskens away.

Bottoming out in her cunt, the remaining stud took a moment to catch his breath before properly mounting her, his weight pressing her into the sandy rocks, his dirty body mashing her perky tits between them while he rolled his hips, gathering speed with every push. Rabé grunted beneath him, feet sliding on the ground as he rocked between her creamy thighs. She stared at his expressionless mask, not particularly caring about the soulless creature behind it, her noises turning into cheap moans as he picked up the pace. It wasn't long before he was in full stride, relentlessly pounding her into the ground like a two-credit desert whore, and after several deep ovary-trembling jabs she wrapped her legs around his hips, locking her ankles and using her strong lower body to pull herself against him and match him pump for pump.

While they slammed together like wild kaadu during mating season, the other Tuskens gathered round, preferring their heat to the fire while tugging themselves back to life. Rabé looked up with a gasp, the mere thought of them gangbanging her triggering another climax, a loud guttural scream escaping her throat while her throbbing, gushing cunt exploded all over the fat Tusken rod jammed between her thighs!

Her lover quickly followed suit, bellowing like a beast while pumping hot sperm into her quivering body, his load quickly washing out to join the growing puddle beneath her. When he was done he grabbed a handful of her hair and brought it up to his masked face, taking a long whiff of her sweet feminine scent; then he whipped his shiv up and hacked it off, tucking it into his belt like a Wookiee pelt as he unmounted her. Rabé stared at the night sky, mouth agape, feeling more violated by the attack on her luxurious locks than the gangfuck still in progress!

The smell of burning durasteel caught her attention. Slowly sitting up, she watched the first Tusken she had sucked off pull a glowing shiv from the fire before standing up and turning toward her! What he planned to do with his weapon she could only guess, but she wasn't about to let herself be branded or scarred without a fight, flipping to her feet and charging him. The others rushed to his aid, giving her only a moment to decide her next move as she tackled him to the ground.

Stunned by her attack, the creature could only stare as she slapped the blade out of his hand, sending it clattering somewhere in the darkness. He grabbed her hair, but before he could yank her off she dropped down and slid out of view, burying her face in his filthy crotch. The smell made her retch, but she'd had time to get used to it and held her breath as she tore his pants open and freed his spit-shined prick. Already semi-hard, he snapped back to life in her fist, roaring as she wrapped her pouty lips around the bulging shaft and sucked him down. She stared at him while she worked, bobbing her head and blowing him better than any sand princess or moisture farmer ever could.

Equally surprised by her submissiveness, the others stopped short and tossed away their weapons before resuming their stroking. Rabé felt their eyes on her luscious bum as she rose up on her hands and knees but didn't dare look away from the stud in her mouth, drooling thickly as she slurped on his fat stuffstick. It wasn't long before some bold soul gave her firm ass a sharp slap, making her cheeks ripple in the starlight. After that all bets were off, a Tusken kneeling behind her and taking a moment to admire her smooth brown curves before guiding his dribbling prick between her meaty lips and sliding into her well-kriffed pussy!

One of the legendary handmaiden Racté's brightest pupils, Rabé had no trouble keeping her mind on the blowjob despite the juicy prick hacking away at her young cunt, batting her eyes and moaning around the cock as warm pleasure surged through her body like liquid spice on a cold morning. She was impressed by their virility, not having met many beings who could handle a handmaiden twice in a single session, and rewarded them by sucking harder than ever while rocking back, making both studs scream to the heavens. Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before she was rewarded herself, both cocks bursting inside her. The one in back she let flood her pussy, but she yanked the other out of her mouth and pumped its load all over her face holoporn-style. The others groaned at the raunchy display and were on her as soon as she finished draining their comrades.

Lying on his back, the next Tusken lifted her by the waist and tried to bring her down on him reverse nerfgirl style. It was clear where he intended to go, but Rabé didn't think any of them had done enough to earn her snug Naboo ass, reaching down at the last instant and guiding him into her dripping cunt. The faceless stud didn't even notice, staring at her taut back and rippling bum while powering into her, bouncing her up and down as if she weighed nothing. Rabé moaned and grabbed her breasts like a proper Rori slut, but the position wasn't quite as pleasurable as she was used to. Luckily for her starving pussy, another stud knelt down in front of her and took aim at her already occupied crotch. She helped by leaning back and raising her feet high into the air, wincing when he forced his mushroom cockhead into her meaty hole.

Gripping her slender ankles, the new stud humped away, making her pussy squish and squelch every time he bottomed out. The Tusken beneath her was just as active, and before long they worked out a natural rhythm: one plunging in while the other slid out, their scrotums slapping together as they literally kriffed each other inside her. Jealousy warmed Rabé's face when she realized they were getting more pleasure from each other than her, but she was in no position to criticize, staring up at the stars and curling her pretty toes while riding the first waves of yet another orgasm.

The remaining three weren't about to be left out, the freshest straddling her chest before feeding his meat into her face. The other two stood on either side of her, groaning as she blindly grabbed them and began pumping, timing her strokes with her sucks and the cocks slipping in and out of her cunt. For a brief instant she thought she sensed another presence somewhere nearby, but there was just too much dick to focus!

The Tuskens lasted several minutes despite her best efforts, the one in her mouth going first, burying himself to his balls before firing down her throat. He was followed by the pair in her pussy, also burying themselves before bursting. Rabé squealed as she was flooded from both ends, eyes rolling around in her pretty head while she tugged away at the remaining cocks. It wasn't long before they were also blasting away, thick loads splashing against the sides of her face, pasting her hair down with the force of their spurts and turning it a gooey sperm white.

Fully drained, the Tuskens pulled their shrinking members out of her mouth, hands, and pussy and collapsed from exhaustion. Covered in their seed, Rabé could only roll off the stud beneath her and fall on her face in the sand, writhing there like the nympho her father feared she would become under Amidala's influence.

That was when she heard the distinctive snap-hiss of a lightsaber, the canyon suddenly bathed in a red glow.

ACSD
ACSD
40 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wookie Relations Padme negotiates a treaty with the Wookies.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rey's No Good Really Bad Awful Week Rey of Jakku has run short on funds. Some aliens can help!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Padme's Choice - The Wookie Padme officially answers who got her pregnant.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories