Wookie Relations

Story Info
Padme negotiates a treaty with the Wookies.
3.2k words
4.78
17.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Padme was nervous, she had been sent to Kashyyyk on a very important diplomatic mission. With the clone wars raging throughout the galaxy the Wookie homeworld was getting more and more cut off from the inner core. The Wookies were too valuable of an asset to let fall into the hands of the separatist, and while Padme didn't believe that the Wookies would outright betray the republic she feared that they may withdraw their support if they are not shown any support. After all, you cannot expect the Wookies to sacrifice themselves for the republic, if they are completely engulfed by the separatist then they might very well join them to protect their people.

Padme's job was to tell them that the republic was on its way and that it would soon be laying siege to Umbara, something that would keep the hyperspace lanes between the republic and Kashyyyk open. And that was exactly what she had done, hopefully. Padme was currently standing on the balcony of the room she had been gifted, staring down underneath her, all Padme could see was tree trunks descending into the darkness. She shivered at the thought of what could be down there, she knew that according to Wookie tradition to become an adult a Wookie had to climb down into the under forest where light rarely reached for a coming of age ritual, she also knew that some Wookies never came back. She didn't want to know what kind of predators could hunt a Wookie, she didn't want to know what kind of predators could cause the Wookies to flee to the treetops and avoid going to their planet's surface as much as possible.

Thinking about the Wookies, Padme glanced over at her silent shadow, Chewbacca had been assigned her guard when she arrived on the planet and he had silently followed her ever since. Not that she would have been able to understand him had he said something, with Threepio powered down and charging for the night. Chewbacca was a massive wall of muscle and fur, slightly taller than the average Wookie, and was seven and a half feet tall. Over two feet taller than Padme, standing next to him her head barely reached his chest. She would need a stool if she wanted to look him in the eyes, or lean down a little to suck his cock.

Padme's cheeks blushed and she quickly turned so that her back was to him. Where did that thought come from, she knew where it had come from the war had kept Anakin away, and with all the stress of trying to help keep a fracturing country together, Padme needed release. Padme hadn't realized how much she loved sex until she got married and was limited to one man.

She was by no means a slut, after all a slut was such a derogatory term, well in most places in the galaxy it was Naboo was different. Women of Naboo had a lot more sexual freedom than in most places; in fact, in any other part of the galaxy, they would be considered sluts, whores, tramps, and any other term that was used to refer to unchaste women. But on Naboo, that kind of behavior was not only accepted, it was somewhat encouraged. Not openly, no, and not by the men. The culture of Naboo was the more men a woman had slept with the better, though it was never openly discussed, only hunted at. Only families spoke openly about it, mothers speaking to their daughters, father's with their sons, and siblings could talk in private.

In fact, it was an unspoken fact that if a woman invited you over to meet her daughter and her daughter was of age, she expected you to fuck her brains out. Padme still remembers the time that her mom had invited Sheeve over to meet her and her sister Sola, she couldn't remember why but she felt weird after that day, though she had to admit, he had some amazing stamina, he fucked both Padme and Sola until they passed out, keeping up with a girl from Naboo is impressive enough fucking two unconscious was a legendary feat. That Padme was sure he probably bragged about behind closed doors.

Glancing back over to chewie Padme bit her lip as she looked the Wookie over, she knew that Wookies weren't against sleeping with humans, Padme remembered when she had sent Sabe to Kashyyyk to negotiate a deal between the Wookies and the people of Naboo. Her handmaiden had come back with a limp and stories of the greatest sex she had ever had, and considering Sabe is an even bigger slut than Padme that was saying something. Fuck it sorry Annie but a girl has her needs, thought Padme before she turned back to the balcony leaning forward she rested her arms on the railing presenting her rear to Chewbacca, she was wearing the light brown pants that had become her regular attire in her travels throughout the clone wars and considering how many clones she has caught staring at her she knew it showed off her ass very well.

Slowly swaying her hips back and forth Padme waited for him to make a move, and luckily for her Chewbacca didn't disappoint. She heard him as he walked over his feet softly padding across the floor until he was right behind her. Pushing back she ground her ass back against him making it clear what she expected tonight. Chewie made himself clear as well when he brought his hand down sharply spanking her ass. The loud clap echoed in the still night air and the stinging pain caused her to let out an involuntary yelp.

Padme started to rise but she was stopped by a large hand placed on her back keeping her bent over the railing. Another slap hit her ass causing her to squirm some more which in turn triggered another spanking. Padme's ass was red before she stopped squirming and stayed still completely submitting to the Wookie behind her.

Padme was shocked when there was a tearing sound and her pants and panties were completely ripped off leaving her bare ass open to the cool night air. A trickle of her juices ran down the inside of her leg. Her body felt like it was on fire and the anticipation of what was coming next had her lower area throbbing. She bit her lip when she felt something brush against her lower lips, slowly it began to push into her stretching her out it was bigger than any cock she had ever had save for some of the bigger Gungans. It reached places that hadn't been touched since Padme's first big gangbang after the battle of Naboo. All of a sudden the cock curled up way inside of her and Padme realized it wasn't a cock it was Chewbacca's finger. She shuddered and bit her lip as she tried to hold back a moan. In and out slowly Chewie began to finger her, curling his massive fingers up and hitting all of her most sensitive spots as he went.

Padme clung to the railing of the balcony as she let out a deep groan, a puddle was beginning to form at her feet as her juices flowed freely down her legs. Chewie had obviously done this before as he knew exactly where to focus his attack and because of his size, it felt more like a massive cock plunging in and out of Padme rather than a finger. When chewie added his second finger Padme lost it her legs buckled and she let out a scream of pleasure as she squirted all over chewie's hand, his two large fingers the only thing that held her up. Chewie stopped thrusting his fingers in and out and instead began to curl them up in a come here motion. Padme thrashed and moaned as Chewbacca continued to finger fuck her his other hand moving up to grab a handful of her hair holding her in place as he molested her. She was on the verge of her second orgasm on the brink of cumming when chewie finally pulled his fingers out.

"No please I'm so close please keep going." Begged Padme as she tried to push back her ass shaking as she begged for more but was unable to do anything with Chewie's hand holding her in place. All she received was a barking laugh from the Wookie before she felt a heavyweight lay across her back. Padme slowly stopped struggling as the realization of what it was, came to her. Chewbacca had laid his massive cock on her back, his balls resting against her ass cheeks as the head felt like it was sitting between her shoulder blades. It felt massive laying across her back. Chewie gave a low growl as he placed both his hands on her waist, the massive paws completely encircling her hips. The cock began to slowly slide back as chewie pulled away leaving a trail of precum along her back. Padme felt the head of the cock finally slide over her ass, brushing her asshole and sending a shiver up her spine before it came to rest positioned at her dripping wet core.

"Be gent-augh." Padme's statement turned into a gasping and then a scream as Chewie slammed forward sinking his entire cock into the young senator. Padme's world exploded first in pain than in agonizing pleasure. A bulge stuck out of her stomach and her pussy clenched and spasmed around the massive cock stretching her out. Padme's tongue hung out as her scream cane to a gasping moaning end and she went limp across the railing. Slowly Chewie began to pull back causing Padme to let out a whimpering cry but before he could even get halfway before the bulge in her stomach had even completely disappeared he slammed back in. There was no scream this time, just a guttural moan. Slowly chewie began to fuck Padme halfway out before slamming back in, keeping the young senator stuffed and on the constant verge of orgasm, but every time she got close then chewie would pull out and pause with just the head of his cock inside of her. His strong hand on her back holding her in place as he let her come down from her pleasure high before he started fucking her again.

Chewie shifted his hands from her back to her arms wrapping his fingers around her biceps as he pulled her back into him. Standing up straight chewie lifted Padme off her feet holding her up by her arms as he continued to fuck her. Unable to get a good grip just using her arms, Chewie let go, moving his hands down to wrap around Padme's waist momentarily, leaving her suspended by only his cock. Now with a purchase on her chewie began sliding her back and forth using Padme like a fleshlight the massive woolies began fucking her harder than she thought possible.

Using his right hand to hold onto Padme's waist, Chewie reached around with his left hand to hook the side of Padme's face, causing her tongue to hang out as the senator took on a completely fucked silly look, as drool began to freely run down her chin.

Chewie turned away from the balcony railing still holding Padme up as he did and began to walk awkwardly back inside the building. Moving his way into the main building he was met by Tarfful as well as two other Wookies that had been acting as guides for Padme.

Through her pleasure, drunk state Padme heard chewie growl out a greeting followed by something that she believed meant. "Let's break the republic senator." Or "the republic sent a toy for us to break" or something else along those lines which was completely degrading and made Padme's pussy clench around Chewie's cock in excitement. Padme knew she looked like a slut she was impaled on a massive cock her arms and legs hung limply as her tits shook with each step Chewie took. Drool ran down her face as her usually tidy hair was wild and matted to her face, while her tongue hung out as Chewie's finger hooked the side of her mouth, she looked like a cheap Corillian hooker.

All three of the Wookies growled as Padme watched their cocks begin to rise from under their fur. Each one was as massive as the one stretching out her pussy. Padme gave a deep groaning moan as she saw the three massive cocks closing in on her. Tarfull was first pressing the tip of his cock against her lips. Chewie pulled back his hand so that he'd had both of them wrapped around Padme's waist as Tarfull wrapped both of his hands around Padme's head before thrusting in shoving his entire cock down Padme's throat causing it to bulge out as he sank his cock to the base, her face buried in his fur as his large balls rested on her chin. The two Wookies took their time starting with slow deep thrust before slowly building speed until both were hammering Padme, fucking her hard from both ends as they spit-roasted her between them. Padme's arms hung loose and her tits shook back and forth with each thrust as she was manhandled. A deep groan of pleasure was all that could be heard from the senator other than the wet squelching of each thrust.

Tarfull was the first to cum despite not having fucked Padme for as long as chewie, the older wookies couldn't help themselves. Tarfull didn't have the stamina of a young woolies like chewie and while being a senator had its perks, like when Jedi master Aayla Secura comes by to make sure the wookies keep good relations with the Jedi. The tight throat of Padme was just too much for him and with a mighty roar, she shoved his cock all the way to the base, bulging out her throat as his swollen knot began to stretch her jaw, and began to cum. Blast after blast was pumped directly into the senator's stomach as tarfull let out a full gallon of cum. His knot blocked Padme's mouth and forced the cum to shoot out of her nose. Her stomach began to bloat and soon she looked pregnant from the amount of cum flooding her.

Chewie didn't last much longer, shoving his cock to the base and locking himself in please with his knot as he began to cum, flooding Padme's womb and further inflating her stomach as he came. Chewie could feel as Padme spasmed around his cock the feeling of being filled with cum completely too much for her as gargled and moaned. Once Padme was full chewie's cum began to seep out of her pussy having nowhere else to go it began to ooze out around his not to run down her legs.

The two wookies stayed like that for several minutes as they let their knots shrink back down. The only sign that Padme was even alive was the cum bubbles she was blowing with her nose and the occasional twitch and moan. Finally, once they were ready both wookies stepped back pulling their massive cocks from within Padme and letting her drop to the floor. The senator landed in a puddle of cum which quickly grew as cum gushed from Padme's pussy, causing her to moan and gasp. Padme laid there panting covered in cum while chewie and Tarfull walked away, laughing at each other.

Padme laid in the puddle of cum, basking in the afterglow of what was the greatest fuck of her life when one of the other wookies gave a short bark as he stepped up next to her, his hand wrapped around his foot long cock.

"Give me a moment big guy and I'll go get a shower, then we can go again." Padme was cut off as the Wookie flipped her over onto her hands and knees before dropping to his knees behind her. Padme still looked pregnant because of all the cum Tarfull pumped down her throat and her stomach now hung under her just like her tits. The Wookie, she now realized she had no idea what his name was, wasted time grabbing ahold of her waist and lining his cock up with her yet untouched asshole.

Padme started to protest when she felt the massive cock pushing against her asshole but a Wookie paw on the back of her head forced her face down into the cum puddle and an aggressive growl let her know that her ass was being fucked today. Not that this was anything new to the senator, in fact being a senator meant the Padme had used her body and specifically her ass as a bargaining chip several times, though she had never taken anything nearly as big as the Wookie back there, And from the deep growl that the Wookie was letting out Padme didn't think he was going to be gentle.

Her assumptions were proven correct when with a mighty roar the Wookie shoved his entire cock into her asshole. Padme gasped as the thrust knocked the wind out of her, the Wookie putting his whole weight behind each thrust as he began slamming in and out of Padme, his massive cock stretching out her asshole, giving it the same treatment her mouth and pussy received only moments earlier. Padme could do nothing but moan into the ground as the Wookie set an aggressive and consistent pace, causing Padme's ass to jiggle and shake from the hard impacts. Keeping his left hand on the back of Padme's head keeping her pinned down the Wookiee raised his right hand into the air before bringing it down with a sharp crack slapping Padme's ass and leaving a red mark.

"Fuck." yelped the senator, as she struggled to hold back her, onrushing orgasm, Padme had always enjoyed rough sex and spanking in particular, so being manhandled by a Wookiee was hitting all of her buttons. Padme finally lost it when with a particularly hard thrust the Wookiee forced his knot into her asshole, locking Padme to him, and sending her over the edge into an earth-shaking orgasm. Padme's whole body shivered as she came her juices spilling out of her pussy adding to the pool of cum she was lying face down in. while her asshole milked the wookiee's massive cock clenching around his knot and pulling him in deeper. The Wookie didn't last much longer than Padme, and with a roar, he began to cum inside of Padme pumping shot after shot into her asshole and filling her third and final hole to the max, his massive knot keeping the cum locked inside until he finished. Then with just as much force as he jammed it in the Wookiee pulled his knot free from Padme's asshole, causing his cum to gush out as he let the exhausted senator collapse to the ground completely worn out and with all three holes pumped full of cum.

"Does this mean that the Wookiee will continue to support the republic, or do we need to continue negotiations." said a tired Padme as she barely lifted her head to look at Tarfful and Chewbacca, causing both Wookiees to chuff with laughter.