All Comments on 'Tutelage'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

In Austin we have a place called Casey's New Orleans snowballs. Just a little shack but man they're best for shaved ice.

Thanks for this story, I really enjoyed it.

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502about 2 years ago

This was a nice change of pace. I really enjoyed that this story is about the art of seduction. In many of your stories, characters just tend to hop in the sack out of sheer animal attraction. Great job, JB.

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Lloyd M. Bentsen High School cracked me more than it should have. Mighty fine Tutelage. Most fellas could use some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Five stars for a great story. Thanks.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

This was a really good one. Kind of sweet. Jarod was the man.

steeleye11steeleye11about 2 years ago

interesting and fun story, a bit heavy on the accent for my taste (not being a US citizen) but still nice

rnebularrnebularabout 2 years ago

JimBob continues to deliver new stories that explore different personalities with his characters. The meat of all his work revolves around fake people that could be any one of us. This is what I'd always aspired to (not very successfully I might add) the few that I've put out. This author has perfected his craft to the point where I look forward to the next JB story. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Rnebular

TrambakTrambakabout 2 years ago

Though it's nice to see the tutee following the instructions to the 'tee,' he needs to come up with some variations.

After all these are just guidelines.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

LOL, "I'm a virgin, you'll have to show me". Good I wish i wasn't so clueless at that age. Wonderful first time story. Five stars.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

As always, a fun read. Love the characters.

shopratshopratabout 2 years ago

This was a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can you please teach me your ways, sensei?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 2 years ago

Terrific as always! Truly consistent writer that entertains the reader! I love the attitude of writing what you want to write - well said!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

Chimo1961Chimo1961almost 2 years ago

Nice cliffhnger

Another 5*

bhill8671bhill867110 months ago
A couple of things.

#1; Is there going to be a sequel to this story? Interesting cliffhanger, you have there. #2, There are places in your story that could stand to use a verb in the sentence. The lack of a verb in those sentences stops this from being a 5 star story.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller19515 months ago

excellent story with some teachable moments. definite 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories