Tutor Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

Supporting both of their weight on her elbows, she looked back down toward the bed with determination and couldn't help snorting quietly as she took him more slowly all the way to the hilt with only a wince when his dampened pubic hair matted tightly against the crack of her ass.

Without even touching her clit, she can cum when my cock slides the length of her front vaginal wall with my weight behind it so I knew that if he could duplicate that intimate stroke a few times she would get what she needed to climax. But, as proof that good fucking involves the whole body and doesn't necessarily come naturally, in spite of being able to take this young man's size within her she was still distracted by his lack of tenderness elsewhere.

She had been trying to overlook his rough and amateurish mauling of her tits while enjoying the gentler pushes of his cock inside of her but I knew how sensitive her nipples were and could see that she was going to have to correct his technique soon. Rather than cupping her breasts gently where they hung below her, he had gripped them like udders and had painfully stretched them into short handles that he tugged on as they fucked. The dilemma, of course, would be how to correct that and still keep him stiffly prodding the g-spot he had found.

With a grimace and a grunt she raised herself up onto her knees on the mattress and the length of his cock followed along as he rode her successfully while still standing on the floor behind her. The undulations stopped for a moment as her hands came up to her breasts and she gently intertwined her fingers in his to reposition them underneath in a cupping presentation of her distended nipples that they were both seeing in the mirror.

I wondered how she was going to handle it if they looked at each other's faces and her ruse of not knowing that she was being fucked by another guy would have to be confronted. She would have to stop him because of the risk of him telling others or of blackmail but even if the difficulty of explaining the presence of a willing husband hadn't existed, the choice between her letting his cock stay inside of her right then and that of maintaining her wholesome image in the community was going to be a tough one.

She was careful to keep her eyes on his hands that supported her tiny breasts and his fingers that had quickly learned the technique she had shown him of softly rolling her nipples. His face was hidden somewhat by her hair as his eyes peered over her shoulder, enjoying the picture of her heart shaped pubic hair that bumped forward with his pushes into her from behind and the shaved crease of her camel-toe that winked each time he did.

As he helped hold her in a lap-dance that arched her back enough to keep his dick planted in her cunt, the position offered him a tantalizing view of her total frontal nudity. It was an erotic treat to watch my wife teaching a teenager the fine art of pleasing a woman through her breasts while keeping herself impaled on his cock.

The driving of his hips into her had been growing steadily more forceful and I'm sure that he was close to cumming as the muscles of her pussy had most likely never stopped milking him toward it. Content with his improved treatment of her breasts and hoping for his cock to please her g-spot before his eruption that was no doubt building inside of her, she dropped her hands back toward the mattress and slowly began lowering her torso as she coached, "Okay. Let's do it again." When she did, as a person often does when inviting somebody to join in, she absent-mindedly glanced up at his face in the mirror and their eyes met.

For a second they froze and just looked at each other but nature's timing intervened as Brandon's buttocks started to clench with a warning of the brink his cock was on inside my wife's pussy and he pushed deeply into her again. She might have been buying time to manufacture a look of shock for her "surprised" reaction to him fucking her or she might have been thrown forward from the force of his last lunge into her but their eye contact was broken as her body fell onto the mattress with a thump and he rode her down with a moan.

Flattened against the bed with her face buried in a pillow she yelped as his thick cock bottomed out again and his prolonged grunts began to accompany the violent convulsions of his hips that kept her pinned while he unmistakably began to pour his young seed into her.

His hands had lost their grip on her tits and had landed on her shoulders so in her modified pose of the splits that spread her knees wide and left her ass slightly elevated like a small tripod, she was helpless to escape the assault that his fucking of her had become.

Unconcerned with anything other than completion of the act, he kept shoving his cock deeply into my wife's cunt as his orgasm continued through her muffled cries of, "Ooh...ooh...ooh..." that might have been heard as, "No...no...no..." had they not been coinciding with the rhythmic stimulation of her g-spot that was not complete.

For several seconds his throbbing cock emptied into her and I chose to remain seated as the ambiguity of her cries left enough question as to whether I was even supposed to know that she had seen him in the mirror or wanted him to stop. As he began to slow down his pumping, her ass began to wiggle in what might have been seen as a struggle against him but that I would have bet was a last-ditch attempt at an orgasm for herself that would have been hard to explain if she was going to claim this as a rape.

If her squirming had been a hope for the use of his youthful energy inside of her for a few more seconds' stimulation, that hope was dashed as he dropped out of her gooey cunt when one of her gyrations caused her knees to slip on the bed sheets and she landed flat on her stomach leaving the flaring head of his cock resting in the small of her back. They both breathed heavily for a few seconds as cum still oozed from his tip and when he moved his hips in an attempt to guide it back into her, she realized she was going to have to do something to play the part of a victim after all.

He eased off of her as she scrambled out from under him until she reached the limit of the headboard. There she turned to sit back against it and briefly exposed herself to him for his first wide open view from the front of the woman he had just defiled. In a spread-eagle way with her knees raised she hesitated in what I think was a longing for him to see what he had done between the inflamed lips of her pussy before pulling a bunched up pillow in front of her to half-heartedly cover the nakedness.

The pillow had flattened enough from her laying on it that in order to cover her leaking pussy she had to leave her nipples peeking over the top at him as he leaned forward on his hands, breathing heavily and trying not to stare. She was panting too and her red face revealed real tears that were probably a result of the pain from the physical assault of his long cock inside of her more than any emotional pain he had caused.

With one hand she held the pillow tightly in between her spread legs and didn't hold it particularly still as I noticed her knuckles flexing while she applied pressure through the padding in the area that would have been her clit. Her other hand tried to keep the pillow against her chest but since she only pulled it tightly enough to cover the bottoms of her tits I could see that it wasn't as much an effort to hide anything as it was a show to make Brandon think she was trying to restore her dignity.

She was still aroused and it didn't help that her eyes had fixed on his stiff cock that swung below him as he tried to catch his breath while ogling her hard nipples. For several seconds she enjoyed her first un-obscured view of any erection other than mine with the wanton satisfaction that she had been the reason for it and that her pussy oozed the warm essence of it.

When he almost bashfully backed up to stand onto the floor at the end of the bed, she stared at his young meat that still stood straight in front of him and seeped one more small discharge of semen before he could pull the bed sheet up to cover it. He looked genuinely worried about what was going to happen to him and the seconds that had been ticking by quietly left me wondering the same.

Unable to miss the tear on her face, his stammering from several weeks ago returned, "I'm s-s-s-sorry. I d-d-didn't m-m-mean to hurt y...." It sounded like the remorse that we sometimes have when the performance of a shameful act that had seemed so right at the time suddenly feels less perfect.

"I know you didn't, honey," Judy replied soothingly as she wiped the tear away with one hand in a quick move that only exposed her chest again for a second before she caught the drooping pillow. It was hard not to notice when she folded it back into position that her other hand was still pressing firmly against her clit that was probably still tingling from the shame that his use of her maybe should have brought. The problem for her was that she wasn't suffering from that post-orgasmic guilt that would have pricked her conscience enough to stop her from wanting more.

"Am I in t-t-t-trouble now?" he asked as a question that probably included me. It was a good sign for Judy that he would consider her the victim even though I was his accomplice. At least he wasn't thinking about attacking her reputation like she had feared.

She still had a flirtatious glow that sparkled in her eyes as well as in the excited nipples that tipped her bare breasts even after Brandon had covered himself. After all of this, her exhibitionism still could drive her sexually and it didn't look like she was done as she played the part of a woman who couldn't get herself covered enough in front of a guy who didn't know how to interpret it.

"Don't you think you should be in trouble?" she first asked as though I hadn't been there for any of this.

When he didn't respond, she added, "What do you think we should do about this?"

He shrugged while tenting the sheet over his lingering erection that must have still appreciated her partially exposed middle-aged body.

"You shouldn't have done that," she said somewhat sternly but without a hint of the hypocrisy she wouldn't want him to hear. After the fact, it was probably a huge understatement to him but maybe also a relief that she didn't actually say she had been raped.

"You know that, don't you?" She was doing all the talking.

He nodded but seemed to be having a hard time reading her as she made no effort to cover her naked tits with her arms or hands and he made no effort to stop taking advantage of her permission to let him look at them so closely.

As though that little bit of conversation had been too much for them, there was another few seconds of both of them breathing heavily until she straightened her shoulders to tempt him with her nipples that had constricted into tiny buds of desire. Dramatically waiting for him to look up from her tits, when his eyes met hers she smiled sympathetically as though to say she couldn't blame him for looking.

"We're friends, right?" she said wistfully but with maybe a little bit of indignation, too. "I need to know that you'll never try to do that to me again, okay? We couldn't be friends if I had to worry about that."

Her point was made and he seemed relieved that she wasn't reaching for the phone to call the police or looking to me to do something to him. "Okay," he said in what he must have thought was his dismissal as he dropped the sheet and started to bend down to pick up his shorts.

"We still need to talk about this," she said more kindly but no doubt causing him to wonder if there was still punishment to come.

He straightened back up and nervously glanced at his shorts - and now the sheet - back on the floor while appearing unsure of whether to make a big production of covering himself with his hands as she sat quietly for a minute seeming to gather her thoughts. I think she was also enjoying his fidgeting while she kept pressing the pillow into her crotch and didn't try to hide the fact from him that his young cock had become an object of interest to her. Shifting his weight from foot to foot and trying himself not to get caught staring at her tits again he looked like a guilty little boy who might as well not even try to conceal the tool of vandalism he had been caught using.

"That's not how it's done, you know?" she finally said when she looked up from his cock.

That statement got his attention and he furrowed his brow as he had no trouble looking her in the eyes with some bewilderment. Before covering herself with the pillow, she had let him see the spoils of his sexual prowess leaking from between her legs, and except for her humiliation of being tricked into letting him fuck her, he must not have figured that she would have a problem with the results as the fertile ingredients of his success swam inside of her. I think he was feeling pretty good about his performance at that point.

"Huh?" he asked with genuine curiosity.

She had extended her tease into territory that was going to make him acknowledge the friendship that included her counseling to him about girl matters and continued, "I don't want this to make you think the wrong thing. You can't just do it like that with a girl."

The idea of there being more seemed to interest him but he said nothing as she hesitated to be sure he understood her concern.

"I mean it won't be like that with a girl someday. She'll want to be treated nice first," hinting deliberately that she probably hadn't liked what he just did to her, even though she had.

Spilling his guts to try to get out of this mess or maybe to vindicate himself he started explaining, "I accidentally saw you in the mirror. I just saw you and...." He seemed to realize that he had misunderstood some signal and even cast a glance my way. "It was the first time I ever...I just saw you and I thought you wanted to do it. I didn't know..."

"Did you like it when you did it?" she interrupted, disarmingly taking another approach.

Her tone was probably a little more matronly that she had hoped it to be in order to get an answer from a question like that from a kid who was more than thirty years her junior -- and who had just fucked her. Especially if she was hoping to continue a rapport with him for the sensuous tease that she didn't seem finished with yet.

Her fingers were working less secretly through the padding of the pillow on her clit that she seemed unwilling to let sleep as her eyes drifted back down to leer unapologetically at his softening dick. He fidgeted some more when she kept staring and then he peeked at me when she let the pillow drop down a little more to show the meager swell of her breasts that have almost no sag.

Softly, she asked again with a tilt of her head that looked like disbelief that he hadn't answered, "Did you like it?"

He might have thought that she had been trapping him with the first question to test whether he had planned the whole thing but the gesture of offering a better view of her stiff nipples to him played on his understanding of her as a female seductress who might be trying to draw him out.

He looked back at the pillow between her legs and then stopped at her tits before looking her in the eye with a brazen smile as he made his response with too much attitude. "Yeah, I liked it. It felt tight. Do you want me to put it in you again?"

Even though I didn't see how she could let it happen again, I think that's exactly what she wanted but his tone was too sassy for the circumstances and she lifted the pillow back to its original place in a symbolic act of control over what he was going to get away with now.

With a look that seemed to say "I don't have to play this game" she shot back, "I'm trying to help you. You don't want to get in trouble, do you?" And then more softly like a friend who was trying to help him out of a jam than an adult who was going to punish him for talking rudely to her, "Do you?"

"No," he replied quietly.

Returning to his question to her in an indirect way, she asked, "Do you know that a girl should like it too when they have sex?"

With a look of confidence that seemed to surprise her, he answered as though it was an unnecessary question, "Yeah."

I think she was hoping for a chance to tutor him and his answer caught her off guard. "If you've never done it before, how do you know that?"

Now he was busted but considering the trusting friendship they had formed he confessed without embarrassment, "I read about it in magazines."

She shivered and glanced over at me with that revelation that proved the crude origin of his sexual knowledge and I'm sure made her also remember what I had told her about his belief that the way she had teased him with her breasts had made him think that it was inevitable that she would let him fuck her.

Appearing absorbed in her thoughts, with a modesty found too late, she reflexively leaned forward onto the pillow to sink her nipples into the softness and create a tiny cleavage that flushed across her chest as she looked down at the mattress and began to grasp the idea that the exposure of her tits over the last few weeks had left her as nothing more than a sperm receptacle to him. Then, after a few seconds of considering the circumstances, just as automatically, she straightened back up to let him look again at her perky breasts that she must have been admitting to herself had been giving her mostly the same idea at the moment.

"What do the magazines say will make a girl feel good?" she asked with expectation in her voice and a longing in her eyes that returned to the turgid cock that was responsible for her adulterous deflowering.

He was enough at ease with her that the question probably didn't sound much more intimate than if she had asked what kind of candy to buy a girl. Even though her tits weren't just peeking out of her shirts, the use of them as a means to lower his inhibitions wasn't that much different from the last few weeks when she would show off her nipples through her shirts in order to keep his interest.

Without taking his eyes off of her naked chest he explained, "Well, sometimes a girl can make it while the man puts it in her but that's not the only way."

"Did I make it?" she asked, coyly raising her eyebrows at him.

"I don't know," he said softly and looked down sadly at the floor.

"How else then if not from fucking?" It was the first time I had ever heard her use vulgar language when talking to him about girl stuff and it was a sure indication to me that these were questions that had an erotic purpose.

Still looking at the floor he seemed to want her to think he knew, "By licking your cu... your...um...or by touching it...um, like you did before we fuc... I mean before I put my...well, before we...you know..." His voice trailed off apparently less comfortable using the word for the act he was guilty of.

"You fucked me," she said in a dejected tone worthy of an acting award. "You can't do it again but you might as well say it."

"Okay," he said softly and looked back at her tits without offering to practice the word right then.

"I want to know what you understand about it. I've been trying to help you know what girls like. I want you to know how to make a girl feel good, too."

"I know how," he shot back. Then more quietly he used her permission to speak in terms he knew and tried to say it while looking in her eyes, "First I wanted to fuck you and when you let me..." he paused and looked back at her chest while searching for the right words, "...well, I guess I.....I just thought you probably wanted cum inside of you, too." He looked at me briefly as though I might support him in having just fucked my wife since it was me that started it.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
1...345678