Tutoring from My Favorite Professor Ch. 04

Story Info
Liz pops my cherry.
3k words
4.65
20.1k
14

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are fictional and over 18

I arrived back at the theater about 10 minutes early, wanting to make sure that we hadn't left any evidence of the night before, and needing a moment to collect myself.

I took a deep breath as I walked through the main area, turning on lights, and making sure things were ready for another long day of rehearsal. I loved having this time in the empty theater to ground myself for a minute, before rushing into all of the business.

As I climbed the steps up to the tech booth, flashes of last night popped into my head: the rush of pushing Liz against the wall, the surprise of tumbling to the ground, the shock of feeling her tongue on my pussy while I was pleasuring her. It had been wild, and animalistic. A jolt of exhilaration ran through me, just thinking about it, and I shivered in delight.

The booth was in a bit of disarray, and I set about straightening up. We had knocked over a chair, and my notebook had fallen to the floor, getting a little wrinkled and torn in the process. Thankfully, the room was small, and there wasn't much to mess up.

As I was putting my chair back into place, I noticed a pop of turquoise next to the soundboard. I checked it out, discovering Liz's lace underwear lodged between the wall and the table. Good thing I got here early. I picked them up, and held them to my face inhaling Liz's sexy aroma. Shit she smelled good.

I heard the theater door open downstairs, and the sound of voices. I quickly shoved the panties into the bottom of my backpack. When Liz came in a few minutes later, she looked a bit anxious, but I gave her a wink and patted my backpack meaningfully.

Rehearsal today went much more smoothly. We ran through the cues, one by one, and everything worked, more or less. We took a lunch break, then came back for the first run through of the show.

Wow. It looked really good.

I headed back to my dorm to write Liz another email (as there wasn't a chance to talk after rehearsal)

Liz,

I think you forgot something this morning. Don't worry. I have your delicious underwear. I think I will keep it as a souvenir.

I have been thinking a lot about my sexuality, and could use a bit more tutoring. If I have never been penetrated, am I a virgin? I want you to officially take my virginity. Is that even possible?

I know for sure that I like sex with women, or at least with you. Does this mean I'm a lesbian? I think I like guys too. I mean, I have certainly liked kissing boys, but it is nowhere near as exciting as being with you.

Your Tutee,

Julie

Liz didn't answer for a couple of days, and there was no time to talk to her at rehearsal. The show was looking great, but those first couple of dress rehearsals were always hectic.

Wednesday morning, I woke up to a reply:

Julie,

Of course you can keep my panties. I am mortified that I forgot them. Thank God you found them.

As to your virginity, people have been debating that for years. Are you sure you want me to officially pop your cherry? I would love to, and can, but that can be a big step.

Your Lustful Tutor,

Liz

A big step, yes, losing my virginity was a big step, but I was ready; and I wanted it to be Liz. I wanted to explore, discover myself, but I was so happy that she was walking this path with me. She would be my first. I did want to explore with a man though, too. I replied

"Liz,

Yes, please pop my cherry. I want you to be my first in every way. Whatever this is, is magical, and I want to experience as much as possible before it disappears. It sounds like I need to find a man to explore with, as well, if I want to truly know who I am.

Excited For Next Time,

Julie"

I went about my day, trying to focus on classes, but distracted by wondering how Liz planned to take my virginity. I considered googling porn, but decided that it was too fun trying to guess, and that I wanted to be surprised.

I also was thinking if there was a man I wanted to explore with. I thought of a couple of boys, but I didn't want to have a relationship.

Right before rehearsal, I had a thought, and wrote an email:

"Liz,

Learning from you has been amazing. Do you know any guys who would want to help me explore, without it being a big deal? Someone experienced, who wants to teach me, like you are?

Hopeful,

Julie"

I headed off to rehearsal. Tonight was the last run through without an audience, and it was sure to be a busy night. There would be no chance of talking to Liz tonight, and the next couple nights would be just as hectic, as we had a preview audience and then opening night.

The next morning, I was excited to see a reply from Liz:

"Julie,

I'm sure my husband, Craig would be interested. I'll let you know.

Though the teacher in me wants to caution you. Sex without a relationship can be fun, but it can also get messy. There are emotions involved. I worry about what I have started with you, that it will end up hurting you. Your exploring with another person might diffuse that risk, but it might double it.

Since you are sure you want me to be your first, how about Saturday, after the show?

Your Tutor,

Liz"

Her husband? I thought she was single. I don't want to be a mistress. I just wanted to explore my sexuality, not break up a marriage. I quickly sent off an email.

"Liz,

Wait, you're married?! I don't want to have an affair. I don't know about this.

So Confused,

Julia"

After sending off the message, I paced around my dorm room. My mind was racing. I needed to break this off. I could find someone else to explore with.

My computer binged to alert me to another email, and I hurriedly checked.

"Julia,

I'm so sorry. I thought you knew about Craig. We've been together for years, and got married last year. We have an open marriage. This isn't an affair. Craig knows all about you, the same way I know all about the women he dates or hooks up with. If you want to stop, it's ok. Just know that there is no cheating going on here.

So Sorry,

Liz"

An open marriage? I had heard of those, but thought that was just something guys said to make you feel OK about sleeping with a married man. If her husband knew, then maybe this is OK. I mean, she's thinking of setting me up to sleep with him. This open marriage thing must be real. I really want to keep going. There is something worth exploring here, and if she set me up with her husband, it would be better than some sloppy boy, who had no clue.

I glanced at the clock and saw that I was going to be late for class if I didn't get dressed and leave right now. I pushed all thoughts of sex and cheating to the side, and hurried off to class.

Sitting down with my lunch was the first time I had a chance to really think again. I had back to back classes all morning, and needed to focus, as I had been slacking a bit with both Liz and the show distracting me. I took my lunch to a quiet corner of the dining hall. I wanted space to think.

I thought about what had happened with Liz so far: from kissing a girl for the first time, to passionate sex to relieve stress. I liked what we had going. I could explore without having to worry that I was leading someone on. As beautiful and perfect seeming as Liz was, I was glad to not have to think about a relationship right now. She was offering me that same opportunity with a guy. It would give me a chance to compare and figure out who I am. Did it really matter if they were married or single? If they were both cool with it, it wasn't my place to judge. I took out my phone, and typed up an email.

"Liz,

Hearing about Craig took me by surprise, but what you two do with your marriage is up to you.

Saturday sounds great. Go ahead and see if Craig is interested in tutoring me. He sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to Saturday,

Julia"

I was excited and nervous. We had already done so much, that I sure didn't feel like a virgin. I was ready to do this final thing, whatever it turned out to be. Then, there was the fact that I had asked her to set me up with her husband. I felt that I needed to experience sex with a man to figure things out for myself, and this way, I could trust it wouldn't be some sloppy boy, and no danger he would think it was a relationship. It was scary and exciting to think about.

...

The next couple of days passed unremarkably, and finally it was Saturday night. Calling the show kept me calm. I couldn't do anything other than be in the moment, focused on what was happening on the stage. The show went well, and I set about resetting props, as I waited for everyone to clear out of the theater.

I was anxious to get the tutoring session started. From a couple looks she gave me, I think Liz was anxious too.

After what felt like days, but was probably only a half hour, the last actor was leaving, and I could lock up. I started to go back to the front of the theatre, but Liz met me partway. Her coat was on, and she had my backpack with her. She looked great, wearing a skirt and heels, but I think I liked her sweats a bit more.

"I thought we could go to my office," Liz said, "I couldn't exactly bring the supplies with me to the theater."

"OK," I said, my voice cracking a bit. I was nervous and excited, not quite knowing what lay ahead, but confident I would like it.

As we walked to Liz's office, which was across the quad from the theater, Liz made small talk about the show, making sure that to anyone who we passed, we looked like we were just doing normal post show stuff.

As she unlocked the building, the butterflies in my stomach surged. I absolutely wanted this, but I was nervous as hell.

She opened her office door, revealing a cozy space, with a few too many books crammed on the shelves, a desk scattered with papers, and a purple couch. I had been here before, for meetings and such, but it felt very different to be here at night, just the two of us.

As soon as we were inside, she pressed me up against the door, and kissed me passionately.

"I have been wanting to do that for days." Liz said, and went in for another kiss, letting her tongue explore my mouth.

I melted into her, my nerves becoming pure desire. She pulled back, making room to take off my black, long sleeve t-shirt, and tossed it to the ground. I ran my hands up her chest, and began slowly unbuttoning her dark green dress shirt.

Wow, there was something about buttons, the slow unveiling of her gorgeous body, the need to concentrate to make the buttons go through the holes, the anticipation driving me wild. I slipped the shirt off of her shoulders, revealing a black lace bra, her nipples accentuated by the sheer lace barely covering them.

"You are so fucking sexy," I said as I lightly traced my finger over her nipples.

"If you like that, you are going to love this," she said, sliding her skirt to the floor.

I stared in awe. What I had thought were panty hose, were actually stockings, that attached to a garter belt with lace around the top that matched her bra. The garter belt was the only underwear she had on, leaving her freshly shaved pussy completely bare, framed by lace and garter straps.

"Wow," I whispered as I fell to my knees.

I needed my tongue in that pussy now. I cupped her ass and pulled her into me, to plunge my tongue between those perfect lips. She was as excited as I was, as evidenced by the glorious wetness that greeted me. I eagerly lapped up her fluids, relishing the taste, amazed that we were doing this again.

After cleaning most of the liquid that had gathered during her anticipation, I ran my tongue in circles around her clit, pressing against the base, but never quit touching the sensitive tip

.

She grabbed my head, pushing it harder against her, and moaned. I took this as my cue and flicked my tongue back and forth lightly over the tip of her clit. She ground against me as hard as possible, and I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh," Liz screamed as she came all over my face.

I gently lowered her to the floor, as her knees buckled underneath her. She leaned forward, embracing me.

We just sat like that for a few minutes. Then she started tracing lines up and down my back, with her fingernails. It almost tickled, but felt amazingly sexy. During these strokes, she unclasped my bra, leaving it hanging loose on my shoulders.

Liz pulled back, looking lustfully in my eyes. This allowed my bra to fall off. The air hit my erect nipples, sending a jolt through my body. She stood up and helped me to my feet, then undid my pants, letting them fall to the floor. I struggled to get them all the way off, as they got caught on my shoes.

While I was removing my pants and underwear, Liz had opened a desk drawer. She pulled out a leather harness, with a dildo in the front, and a bottle of lube.

My eyes got wide as I watched her strap on the harness, and adjust the dildo to set nicely against her pelvis. She rubbed some lube along the shaft, making sure it was well coated. So this was how she was going to pop my cherry. A rush of nerves and excitement washed over me.

"You're sure you want to do this?," Liz asked, "you look a little scared."

I looked her in the eyes, "Yes, I want, um you, inside of me."

She took the couple steps needed to cross the room to me, and kissed me passionately. With that kiss, my nerves melted away. Liz had already given me so much pleasure and had taught me so many things. This new thing she was teaching me was going to be great, as well.

I gave into her kisses, surrendering myself to lust.

She moved her mouth down my body, kissing and licking my neck, my breasts, down my stomach, and finally my pussy. She flicked her tongue across my clit a few times, causing me to moan.

"It sounds like you're ready," Liz said, and guided me to the desk.

She had me bend over the desk, with my legs spread, and my ass sticking up in the air. My pussy juices were dripping in anticipation. She came up behind me, and slowly guided her dildo into me, pausing after a couple inches.

It hurt a bit at first, and I worried that it wouldn't fit. Then my virgin pussy released, and stretched to accommodate her member. She slowly pulled out, then back in pushing in further.

She grabbed my hips to help guide us together, slowly pulling out, before inserting the entire length into me.

I gasped. It felt full and intimate. She left it there for a few seconds, moving gently, letting me experience the fullness. Then she started thrusting, still gentle, but a bit faster.

"Do you like that?' she asked.

"Yes," I moaned in reply, and started pushing back against her in rhythm.

"You're doing great." she cooed.

Her thrusting sped up and became harder, until I could feel her slamming into my ass with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum!" I called out, then screamed as the orgasm ripped through my body, suddenly grateful for the firm desk underneath me. I collapsed down onto the desk, while Liz slowly pulled out of me.

After a minute or two, I heard whimpering noises, and looked around to see Liz sprawled on the couch. She had taken off the harness and was fucking herself with the dildo that had just been in me. I had never seen something so sexy in my life.

I knelt down next to her, and slid my hand under her arm. I found her clit with my fingers, and started rubbing furiously.

Moments later, Liz came again, with a scream of "Yes, yes, that's it"

She opened her eyes, and looked at me, smiling. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Thank you so much for this. I can't imagine a better way to lose my virginity. You are so beautiful."

"Thank you for letting me do this," Liz replied. "You are so hot."

We snuggled up on the couch, both a bit high from our orgasms.

"I hope this doesn't end when the show does," I said "I'm enjoying this time with you so much."

Liz giggled, "I think we could arrange for some continued tutoring. However, right now, we should both head home. I don't want to end up falling asleep here."

We gathered our clothes, and redressed. Right before heading out, she gave me a goodnight kiss.

"You really are amazing." Liz said, and led the way back out of the building.

I walked to my dorm with my head buzzing. I had only wanted sex from her, but now, I wasn't so sure. The way she cared for me tonight was nice. Maybe this could be something more.