Tutoring from My Favorite Professor Ch. 05

Story Info
I give Liz a truly full body massage.
2.9k words
4.59
15.1k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The theatre was dark Sunday-Tuesday. So, I had a chance to get school work caught up. I also took time to hang out with some friends. I had been so busy with the play, and with my tutoring sessions, that I hadn't had time to just hang out in quite awhile. It was great catching up.

Wednesday night, the show started for the second weekend run. I looked forward to being back in the theater, and was excited to see Liz. Last Saturday had felt special: trusting Liz to walk me through another brand new experience, Liz carefully taking care of my needs, being in her office-her personal space.

When Liz walked into the theatre, I got butterflies in my stomach, again. This wasn't just sexual tension though. I wanted to really be with Liz. Our tutoring had formed a sort of friendship, and I wanted more of that. I had hope that she did too, because when she saw me, her eyes lit up and she gave me a huge smile, before going about her pre show routine.

After the show, I went back to my dorm and wrote an email:

"Liz,

I'm enjoying everything developing between us. I know it probably can't last long term. I was wondering if I could thank you for popping my cherry by giving you a full body massage. I feel like you did something special for me, and I want to return the favor. It also seems like an opportunity to get to know each other a bit better.

Your friend,

Julia"

I woke up the next morning to a response from Liz:

"Julia,

Great. I think I'll take you up on the offer of a massage. I would love to feel your hands all over me. Plan to come home with me after the show on Saturday. That will work a bit better for a massage than the theatre, and Craig is going to be at his girlfriend's house.

Looking Forward to Saturday,

Liz"

I got turned on just thinking about giving Liz a massage. I wanted to touch every inch of her body. I wanted to make her feel good, in every way, not just sexually, but that was Saturday. Right now, I needed to get ready for class.

...

The week continued uneventfully. I went to classes, did homework, and ran the show. There wasn't time for anything else, and barely time to even think. I did enjoy the warm feeling that came over me every time I saw Liz enter the theater though. Her wanting me to come to her house was a very good sign that she wanted our relationship to continue developing.

...

Saturday night, the show ran smoothly, just as it had every night. It took all of my concentration to call it, but it looked great, and the lighting tech had gotten comfortable enough with the water scene that she no longer muttered cuss words through it.

After the show, when everyone else had left, Liz and I gathered our stuff and headed to her car. As we drove to her house, I reached over and took her hand. She intertwined her fingers with mine.

"I'm glad we are doing this," she said. "There is something special about you."

"I think you're really special too," I replied. "I don't know where this is going, but I'm happy to be with you."

"Right now, this is going to my place," she laughed. "But I'm starting to really like you."

"Right now, I just want to experience everything I can. I really like you too, but you're a professor."

"Yes, and I can't be seen having a relationship with a student. I'm having a lot of fun with you though. The sex is great, but I also like getting to know you better."

"I was thinking the same thing."

We pulled up to her house, and I followed her inside. As soon as the door was closed, she pushed me up against it and kissed me passionately.

'"I've been wanting to do that all day." Liz said

"Wow," was all I managed to get out, making Liz laugh. She took my hand and led me over to the couch. We sat down. "How about I start that massage."

"That would be wonderful, " she said, and turned her back to me.

I leaned forward to smell her hair, before placing my hands on her shoulders.

"This would be easier without your shirt in the way," I said, sliding my hands to her waist

She raised her arms to make it easier to remove, and I slid it over her head.

"I love how soft your skin is," I said, running my hands down her back. "Let's get this bra out of the way too."

She laughed that glorious laugh, "You have certainly become more confident."

"Well, yeah. I just want to feel your amazing skin," I said, as I unhooked her bra.

She let it slide forward, leaving her back completely bare. I placed my hands on her shoulders, this time feeling the warm silkiness of her skin. I started massaging.

"Wow, your muscles are really tight," I said "You need this massage."

I rubbed her shoulders, feeling the knots slowly melting away. She sighed as I moved up to release the tension in her neck. I could feel her relax into me. I slid my hands up, massaging her scalp, while enjoying the spicy sweetness of her hair. I brought my hands down to her earlobes, gently rubbing and pulling on them.

She sighed and leaned into me. I took advantage of her leaning in to nuzzle her neck, giving it a little lick.

"I love the way you taste," I muttered into her neck, and kissed along the muscles I had just massaged.

I brought my hands down her arms, pulling along them to stretch out the muscles. I rubbed them back and forth, feeling her muscles loosen at my touch. I took care to work on all of the muscles in her hands, gently pulling on her fingers. I couldn't resist lifting her hand up to put one of her fingers in my mouth. She moaned as I sucked on it, circling the tip with my tongue.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" she asked

"Yes, but I want to finish the massage," I replied "I want to feel every inch of your body relax with my touch."

She stood up, and smiled lustfully at me, "I think I can let you do that," she giggled

She took me by the hand and led me down the hall to a cozy, yet elegant bedroom. The walls were a warm tan, accented by lucious burgundy drapes. The centerpiece of the room was a king sized, four poster bed, made of dark wood. There was a burgundy duvet with gold accents that looked so soft and warm. She peeled back the blankets to reveal dark brown satin sheets, and climbed into the bed.

"I love your decorating style,"

"Thanks. My favorite massage oil is in the top drawer of the nightstand," she said.

I opened the drawer to find two bottles of oil; one with lavender and chamomile oil, and one strawberry flavored. I smiled and picked up the relaxation one. I planned on using both of these tonight.

I spilled some oil on her back, and started rubbing with long strokes, from the base of her spine, up to her neck. I slid my thumbs up to her hairline, before sliding back down her back. Up, and down. Up, and down, a nice soothing rhythm that relaxed us both.

I let out a deep breath. I was carrying my own load of stress from the show, and the combination of the movement, her supple skin, her muscles relaxing under my touch, and the smell of the massage oil worked together to melt my stress away.

After some time, I dipped my hand under her waistband to cup her butt cheeks. They were toned and firm under my hands.

"Mmmm," she hummed, "you're really good at this. Shall we remove my pants?"

I grabbed the waistband of her sweats and underwear, gently pulling them down as she shifted her body weight to facilitate the removal. I pulled off her socks, and gave each foot a kiss, before moving back up to her glorious ass.

"Your body is amazing," I said while pressing deep into her butt cheeks. "This feels like a dream, getting to touch you, everywhere." I slid my thumbs between her legs, on the outside of her pussy lips. "And I do intend to touch you everywhere tonight."

After that taste of where this was going, I put more oil on my hands and started working on her thighs. The muscles on her thighs were strong, and lean. I rubbed them in long strokes, from the base of her butt to the tops of her knees, pressing my fingers in on the way down, and heels of my hands on the way up, feeling her knots release, and my hands relax further.

I kissed the back of each of her knees, and she let out a little giggle.

"I love your playfulness, as you discover my body"

"Your body is just so delicious," I replied, giving her a gentle bite on the ass.

She giggled again and I moved down to massage her calves.

I worked her calves one at a time, pressing the heels of my hands in as if kneading bread dough. They were firm as they gently rolled under my hands.

I then worked my way to the ball of one foot, carefully rubbing out the tension I found there. I lifted her foot up, and sucked on her toes, eliciting a low moan from Liz. I carefully rubbed the pad of each toe, before moving to give the other foot the same treatment.

After finishing with her feet, I moved up to suck and nibble on her neck.

"I think it might be time to do the front," I whispered

"Mmm hmm," she said rolling over, showing me those beautiful breasts once again.

"And what a beautiful front it is."

I switched to the flavored massage oil. I was going to want her amazing front side in my mouth. I wanted it there now, but I wasn't quite done with the massage.

After putting some oil on my hands, I gently rubbed the sides of her neck, finding the tiny muscles that needed to relax, then moved up to her face, rubbing up her cheeks before massaging her temples in little circles with my fingertips. I moved out to her ears, gently squeezing and tugging on her earlobes again. She had the cutest little notch in one earlobe, and I smiled as I rubbed it.

I leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss, and nibbled on her neck, before pouring some oil over her breasts. I rubbed the oil into her chest, enjoying the feeling of those amazing globes as they squished under my hands. The oil made her boobs all slippery, and I thoroughly enjoyed sliding my hands over her nipples, teasing them until they became long and hard. I bent over and took one nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it in circles.

"Mmm, the massage oil is yummy, but not as delicious as you are," I mumbled, not wanting to take her breast out of my mouth.

This made both of us laugh. God, I love her laugh, so musical, and sexy. It drove me wild.

I added a bit more oil to my hands and started working my way down her stomach, applying just enough pressure to not tickle.

I rubbed down from just below her boobs to either side of her belly button, then back up, catching the bottom of her breasts, and down to the top of her pelvis. Up, getting a bit more boob. Down, going a tiny bit further on her pelvis. Up, barely grazing her nipples. Down, stopping just short of her slit. Up, fully covering her nipples. Down, sliding my fingers along the outside of her slit. Up, giving her nipples a gentle pinch. Down, covering her entire pussy with my hand. I pushed gently and made a few circling motions, eliciting another moan from Liz.

I carefully pushed my thumbs into her hole, giving her an internal massage as well as the external one.

"I need to have my mouth on you now," I said lustily, separating her legs and climbing on the bed between them. I pushed my nose into her, sniffing deeply. "You smell so good." I licked along her slit, "I will never get tired of your taste, even if it is mixed with strawberry massage oil"

This made her giggle and moan at the same time.

"I certainly won't get tired of your tongue on my pussy," she said

I pulled away a bit to plant kisses along her inner thigh, wanting to draw out her pleasure for as long as possible. The sweet strawberry flavor of the massage oil was stronger here. It was pleasant, but not as good as Liz's special flavor.

Liz reached down and guided my head back to her pussy, causing me to giggle.

"You're a bit eager aren't you"

"Yes, I need to cum now"

I pressed my tongue against her flesh, pushing hard along her sensitive places. Liz responded by pushing herself into my face, as hard as she could. I circled her clit with my tongue, and started flicking it hard. She balled up her fists in my hair, pressing me up against her. I flicked as fast and hard as I could, until Liz came with a scream and a gush of liquid. I kept flicking, slowly easing up the pressure, to prolong her orgasim as long as possible. Finally, she collapsed back down into the bed.

"Fuck, you are good at that. Are you sure you didn't have practice before this?" Liz said with a satisfied smile on her face.

I raised up to gently kiss her lips, "I had a really good teacher," I teased.

I layed down next to her, enjoying her afterglow. I could keep doing this forever. My pussy ached with need, and I started unconsciously rubbing up against her leg.

"Hey, I got you a surprise," Liz turned and pulled a bag out of the nightstand, handing it to me.

I opened the bag to find a small purple vibrator. It had a lovely soft silicone over a hard rod.

"I...I've never used one before," I stammered nervously.

"I figured you hadn't," Liz said. "Relax, you are going to love it!"

"You never steered me wrong before," I said with a smile, warming up to the idea.

"I'll walk you through it," she said and gave me a kiss. "First, let's get these clothes off."

I sat up and helped her pull my shirt off, my bra quickly following. She took one nipple in her mouth, and gently pinched the other between her finger and thumb.

I quickly removed my pants and underwear. I needed to cum, now!

She gave a quick kiss and tongue flick of my pussy, before pulling away and turning on the vibrator. She placed it in my hand, and wrapped hers around mine. She guided the vibrator to my clit. With the first touch, I jumped and let out a squeak. The sensation was new, and kinda weird.

I pushed my hips forward to make contact with the vibrator again, relaxing into the sensation this time. I liked this. It was intense. Liz guided the vibrator down to my hole, sliding it in and out slowly a few times.

I started panting and whimpering. Wow! I was going to cum right away! I pulled the vibrator up to my clit, adding pressure.

"Fuuuccckkk" I screamed, cumming hard, my arm going limp.

Liz kept the vibrator against me, slowly easing the pressure and sliding around to hit all of the tender spots, prolonging my joy.

I relaxed, enjoying the endorphin rush, but she didn't pull the vibrator away. Instead she turned it up and started thrusting it in and out of me. I was confused for a second, then felt another orgasim building. Almost immediately, all of my muscles tensed, and I came a second time, screaming in pleasure.

I sunk back down into the bed. This time, Liz pulled the vibrator away, allowing me to relax into my afterglow. She put the vibrator on the nightstand, and snuggled in beside me.

I kissed her on the top of the head, "That was amazing."

"I knew you would like it. Would you like to cuddle for a while."

"Yes," of course I wanted to cuddle. I pulled her closer to me.

"You can sleep over if you want," She said, pulling the blankets up around us.

This took me by surprise, though really no more than anything else that had happened with her so far. "OK," I smiled and kissed her head again.

"Perfect, we can have breakfast before heading back to campus," she said, snuggling in a bit further.

We were both exhausted from a long day, a tough rehearsal, and amazing sex. So we fell asleep fairly quickly, all snuggled together.

I could definitely fall in love with this woman.