Tutoring - How Hard Can It Be? Ch. 01

Story Info
A simple tutoring job turns out much more complicated.
6.4k words
4.63
19k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers

It was a cool fall afternoon when the bus dropped me off. It was a quaint little New England village in Vermont called Woodham Valley. It had cobblestone streets and a very old-timey vibe. It almost looked like the place hadn't been updated since it was first established. There were pubs and restaurants, little curio shops and places to buy antiques and knick knacks. I had heard this was a popular tourist town. People wanting to get a taste of the English countryside without having to go overseas. There was also a ski resort built into the nearby hills that operated in the winter.

I strolled through the town, carrying what little luggage I had brought with me in a medium sized luggage bag that rolled behind me, plastic wheels clicking against the pavement.

At the far edge of town was a massively long driveway that led up the hill to a large manor. I was thankful to myself that I chose to wear boots today as I made my way up to my new place of employment.

The name I was going by now is Goretti Maria. Though I'm actually half Somali and half Italian, you would never tell by looking at me. I inherited most of my genetics from my father, a Somali immigrant who came to America as a child with his parents. He and my mother met from a "friend of a friend's sister" kind of deal. But apparently the two fell in love rather quickly and were married the next year.

My father was an honest, hard working man. He worked at a steel mill and had aspirations of climbing the ladder there... until he was killed in an accident. I was only 10 years old at the time and can still remember how the news shook my mother and I. I also remember how hard my mother had to work to provide for us without him.

I love my mother for doing the best she could, but I remember months where we struggled to get by. I can't let her live like that, I certainly won't live like that. I'm now 30 years old and moved out. I try to help her however I can. It was a struggle until about 10 years ago I got an idea.

I was working as a housekeeper for some real foul bastard of a man, a politician. I would constantly overhear how he would abuse his power, spend tax money on drugs and sexually harass his staff, (cheating on his wife in the process).

I began to hatch a plan, all it really took was a conveniently placed phone camera hidden from view. I then seduced him, letting him fuck me and got video of it all. I would then present him with the evidence and tell him that unless he paid me an exuberant amount of money, this video would go not only to his wife, but would go live on just about every website I could get it on.

He crumbled almost immediately. He gave me everything I wanted, and in return I kept silent. And while getting the money was wonderful, the feeling of destroying him like that gave me such a rush, I wanted to do it again.

So I did, I spent the next ten years going from one rich dirtbag to the next, mostly men but sometimes it was the wife who was more manipulatable, which was a nice change of pace. I didn't get to play with women often. But by now I had racked up more money than I knew what to do with. Some I sent to Mom, but I had to be careful, start throwing too much money around and people will start asking questions. I already had established an offshore account for my ill gotten gains, but after a ten year streak, things were starting to get dicey. No doubt my previous employers were trying to get the word about me out behind my back.

So I had to lay low while the heat died down. It's why I took this job, tucked away in the middle of nowhere playing tutor and personal aid to some bratty rich girl. I could put up with that.

I had been sent a few documents after I was officially hired, mostly surface details about the girl I'd be working for, I had gone over them on the bus ride over.

Anemone "Annie" Woodham, age 19, youngest of four siblings, the only girl among them. Their family fortune was built on real estate, owning land in multiple countries. Not only did they own the town of Woodham Valley, and the ski resort; Woodham Pines

Apparently Annie barely graduated high school, she was pulled from her private school in her senior year and spent the final year being homeschooled, even then she barely passed. She was supposed to improve on her studies before trying to get into university but after a year, no such luck. I was apparently not the first tutor assigned to her already.

I wasn't concerned, I already knew how to deal with rich assholes and their children. This wasn't the first time I've been hired as a 'tutor'. Though I originally faked my credentials when I was hired to tutor the son of some hot shot CEO. I quickly learned to fake it until I actually was halfway decent at it.

Finally I reached the top of the hill, looking up at the massive mansion before me. The stone exterior showed signs of age, but not neglect. It had likely been standing here for centuries. The grounds were neatly cut and maintained. The land was surrounded by pine trees so there were little to no leaves to actually be raked from the yard.

I stopped in front of the massive doors to the house, taking a moment to fix myself and not look too sweaty after walking a mile uphill. I checked myself in my phone's camera. I was thankful for the cool November air, minimizing any damage my hike might have caused. I had noticed I got no service here. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, they liked their old timey atmosphere here and didn't want it ruined by people always being on their phones.

I put my phone in my pocket and used the large door knocker in front of me. It didn't take long before the heavy door opened with a groan and I was greeted with the face of a middle aged man. "Good Evening," He said to me with a dry British accent. "You must be Miss Maria, we have been expecting you."

He let me in, closing the door behind me, the foyer was massive. Large oak wood doors leading to different rooms and corridors, a giant staircase leading up to a second and third floor. Hardwood floors covered by long, expensive looking carpets. Marble busts of old white men lined the walls, accompanied by large paintings of the same people.

"Please, wait here as I fetch Madame Terrell," the man I assumed was a butler said before leaving me to take the room in. I've seen fancy houses before but this would take the cake.

"Miss Maria," an older woman's voice greeted me. I turned to see a woman who was in the late end of middle age approaching. She reached out to shake my hand, "Lecia Terrell, master of the house when Mr. Woodham is away, we spoke on the phone."

"Yes, nice to meet you in person," I exchanged pleasantries. I could tell she was putting on a nice face. I've seen her type before, the "Tyrant Nanny", used to being in positions of power. Stubborn and set in their ways, she was being nice now but I could feel that she didn't like me here. Wasn't sure if it was a race thing or not yet, but I'll have to be careful around this one.

"Please, let me get someone to carry your bags," she produced a small bell from her housecoat, ringing it and as if they had been waiting in the wings for a cue, two maids appeared and took my luggage. Their uniform was sensible, long black skirts and matching blouses that did seem to hug their figures, all covered by a white apron.

Madame Terrell led me up to the second floor, "there is something that has been neglected to be mentioned as of yet, but it is important you know as it will affect your primary task during your stay here."

I raised an eyebrow, did they have some kind of special needs disorder? Maybe they wanted to keep it a secret, old families like this were obsessed with "keeping up appearances " and something like that would certainly be considered a negative impact to the family reputation. But if this was the case, you'd think that they would have hired a specialist of some kind.

"Ms. Woodham is afflicted with a... unique condition, it is not a physical or mental disorder that we can diagnose. She has seen numerous doctors and psychiatrists and all of them are baffled to say the least. But I cannot allow her to continue to take up my staff's valuable time to deal with her affliction."

"And what is the nature of her affliction, exactly? If I may ask," I tried to pry more information out of her, but she wouldn't budge.

"It's difficult to explain," she said, "you'll see soon enough."

That was a major red flag. My mind was flooded with all kinds of worse case scenarios. Was she some kind of SAW wannabe psychopath who tortured small animals for fun?

I tried to remain calm, the worst thing to do would be to panic. Madame Terrell led me to my room. It was surprisingly spacious and cozy. A single queen size bed sat in the middle of the room, pushed up against the back wall, which was lined with windows that looked down onto the estate courtyard. I even had a private bath and a walk-in closet.

I stepped in and set my luggage down near the bed. "Before we get started," Madame Terrell said to me. "There's a matter I'd like to discuss."

Red flags, several.

"I know full well who you are, Miss Maria," she continued. "I know of your proclivities with your previous employers. Frankly speaking if it were up to me, I would not have hired you on to this position and I'd have turned you in to the authorities." The nice mask had come off and she was in full Nightmare Nanny mode now.'

"However, know that it was Ms. Woodham that stayed my hand and requested you specifically for this, why I will never understand. But know this, while you are here I will be keeping a very close eye on you. And should I have any reason whatsoever to suspect ill will in you, I will not hesitate to report you. Furthermore, while Ms. Woodham is not my offspring by blood, I have raised her since she was a suckling babe. Should you do anything to cause her harm I will not bother with the authorities. I will take care of you myself. Are we understood?"

Jesus Christ. They must have run one hell of a background check to figure me out. But it was clear that this was the psycho that I had to watch out for.

"Are we understood?" She repeated more aggressively.

"Yes," I said, also dropping the nice act. "You can relax. I'm looking to just lay low here for a while while I do this job. So your precious girl is safe for now."

She gave me a long, hard stare. "Very well then," She said. "I suppose you should meet her then."

She was silent as she led me back through the maze-like corridors to the third floor, the atmosphere was heavier between us. The thin veneer of politeness having been shredded.

She stopped before a set of double doors at the end of a long hallway. Even through the thick doors I could hear voices. It sounded like someone was watching porn at a very loud volume.

"Brace yourself," Madam Terrell said before opening the doors. The room beyond was three times as large as mine, but that barely mattered as on the bed that sat in the center of the room sat a skinny blonde girl, naked and on her knees. She was straddling another woman's head who was eating her out. Behind her was another woman, who was wearing a strap and thrusting vigorously into her ass. She was kissing the girl's neck and grabbing at her breasts.

This scene continued for a few moments, though it felt much longer than that as the girl's moaning hit a fever pitch. I could see her body tensing up as she climaxed. The girl gasped for breath and collapsed into the woman behind her, who held her up as she caught her breath. Judging from the clothes strewn about the floor I'd assume these two were maids.

"If you're quite finished," Madame Terrell finally spoke up. Catching the group's attention. "The two of you can leave us," She said, gesturing to the maids, "take the rest of the night off."

The girl, whom I now realized is Annie Woodham, gave a disappointed groan, as the woman slowly removed the sex toy from her asshole. "Oh come the fuck on, Terrell," she said, her posh British accent clashing hard with her rather crude demeanor. "That was barely my fourth nut, I've got at least another hour's worth left in me."

"Anemone," Terrell addressed her, ignoring her complaints. "This is Miss Maria, she'll be your tutor and personal aid for the time being."

"Fucking finally," Annie said, looking me over, "Mmm, you're sexier than in your picture." Despite having just finished what looked like an extensive group sex session, she looked at me with hunger in her eyes. A look I was all too familiar with. "You ever eaten cunt before," she suddenly asked me.

Terrell was taken aback by the girl's foul language. "I have," I responded flatly, "I'm quite good at it. Maybe if you're good with your studies I'll reward you sometime."

Annie seemed flustered by my response. Clearly she was used to people just bending over backwards for her and giving her what she wants.

"W-well you work for me so you have to do what I say," She retorted like a spoiled child.

"Hmm, within reason," I say. "Technically I work for Madame Terrell and by extension your father more than I work for you. And they are prioritizing your studies over everything else." I was mostly making all this up as I went, but seeing the look on the brat's face was rather priceless. "And technically speaking I also don't start until tomorrow."

Annie pouted but was clearly defeated. Under normal circumstances I'd say she was a pretty girl, though a bit too skinny. She looked like she didn't eat much, more so than most girls her age who were obsessed with fad diets. She had long messy blonde hair that trailed down her back but it looked like it hadn't been brushed in ages. She had round, perky breasts, probably a C-cup if I had to guess.

Her face was pretty but that was to be expected, though I could see her lips were cracked, her skin looked dry and the bags under her eyes told me she didn't get enough sleep, and who knows when the last time she bathed. In truth she looked like someone who stayed cooped up in her room all day getting fucked.

"Well, now that introductions are out of the way," Madame Terrell said, "I believe Miss Maria would like to rest today before she begins tomorrow. Dinner will be in twenty minutes."

"Can I at least have the girls back?"Annie asked.

"I think you've had enough for today," Terrell told her. "I've no more staff I can send to you, the ones I have left are busy enough as it is."

"Oh you bitch!" Annie called out before Terrell closed the doors to her room.

"She seems lovely," I said to the Madame.

"Yes," She sighed, "As you can see her affliction plagues her day and night. I swear she didn't use to be like this."

"I'm still not sure what 'affliction' you're referring to," I said, "Being a horny, hormonal young adult? I mean I remember being nineteen and wanting to fuck everything with legs."

"It's more than that, unfortunately," Terrell said. "There is an old story that is passed down the Woodham family, it dates back to the colonial era, supposedly. William Woodham was an entrepreneur and was looking to make claim in the "New World". And it was there he met a woman, reports conflict here about who this woman was. Some say she was a native woman, others say she was someone he met on the ship during his travel, and some account that she was a slave woman. But all reports I could find say she was a practitioner of some kind of mystic arts, or magic."

"William and this woman supposedly fell in love, eventually having a child together in secrecy. Shortly after, William returned to England on business, and never returned. She would write letter after letter to him, and he would never respond. Eventually word had spread that William had married while he was in England. She was heartbroken to hear this. The story goes she cast a curse on the Woodham family, one that would afflict the women of this family on the eve they come of age."

"And nothing like this has happened before?" I ask, struggling to believe such a story.

"It was considered nothing but a family legend," Terrell said, "A folk tale crafted to explain why the Woodham family continues to birth nothing but boys. Not a single girl has been born into this family for generations, until Anemone. I myself struggled to even think that it might be true when she started behaving this way. But when doctor after doctor after psychiatrist cannot find a single thing wrong with her. We are at our rope's end."

"Does this story speak of any way to break this curse?" I ask, shot in the dark but it was worth a try.

Terrell shook her head, "If there was we would have tried it by now," she said. "We are desperate, should word get out about this. The family name would be destroyed, I have seen what you Americans do when an heiress like her behaves this way and I will not allow that to happen to Anemone. I meant what I said when I told you I considered her a daughter. We have researchers and historians looking through any avenue they can find for answers."

"Any mystics?" I asked, surprising even myself that I'm actually having this conversation. "Let's pretend I actually believe in all of that, but if magic caused this issue do you think magic can fix it?"

"Good luck finding someone who claims to be psychic or a mystic who isn't just some fraud," Terrell said.

"Good point," I answered. "So what, I'm supposed to try and tutor her while keeping her libido at bay?"

"Indeed," Terrell answered, "your methods for doing so are to your discretion."

"If you didn't have me by the balls I'd tell you to fuck off," I sighed. But the situation was what it was. I was stuck with some horny rich girl for who knows how long. I departed from Terrell, taking my time as I walked back to my room. I tried to wrap my head around this situation, assuming I even believed that story to be anything remotely true and I wasn't a part of some terrible prank show.

By the time I found my way back to my room, a rolling tray had been left inside. The food was still warm, thankfully. I was also thankful that my room had a TV in it. I turned it on as I ate, trying to take my mind off things. My phone still had no signal, no matter where I seemed to go in the house. I did spot a few landline phones in the corridors. Did this place really not have internet? I suppose it made keeping things here a secret that much easier.

I finished dinner and left the tray outside my room and started to unpack my luggage. I didn't bring much, mostly clothes and a few pairs of shoes as well as makeup and other essentials. I opened the closet and to my surprise it was already filled with clothes. I looked them over and they were mostly sexy outfits or straight up fetishwear, and they were all in my size. These people were thorough. Even drawers were filled with sexy underwear and lingerie.

It was at this point where I asked myself if I should be doing this. If I left in the middle of the night would anyone stop me? Would Terrell bother to follow up on her threats and rat me out. Could I escape if she did? I sighed as I admitted to myself, no probably not. I packed my clothes into the closet and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top before crawling into bed. I left the TV on to distract me as I tried not to get overwhelmed by all of this, I don't know exactly when I passed out.

The next thing I can remember there's a knock at my door, I'm bleary as I sit up, unsure if I'm dreaming or not. The next knock at the door tells me I'm not. I glance at the clock by my bed, 1:08 AM. Jesus what possibly could this be for. "Fucking house better be on fire," I muttered to myself as I climbed out of bed and opened the door.

"What?" I ask grumpily, not noticing right away that it's Annie Woodham standing in the hallway. She wore the skimpiest nightgown I had ever seen, (in that it was completely see through).

DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers
12