Tutoring - How Hard Can It Be? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't sleep," she huffed at me, fidgeting as she stood in the hallway. "Terrell will yell at me if I bother the staff, and it's after midnight. That means it's tomorrow and you work for me now. So let me in."

I couldn't believe this brat was seriously pulling this. "What? No, go back to your room."

"Please?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. "Come on, who can turn down a sexy young girl coming to their room in the middle of the night?"

I could.

"Plus if you don't let me in, I'll scream," She added.

I seriously wanted to kill the little bitch, but contained my tired rage and opened the door for her.

She skipped in and looked around, "All the guest rooms look the same in this house," She grumbled and collapsed back onto my bed. Her legs were spread and she looked to me, "Want to show me how good you are at eating pussy?" She asked.

"Uh, no." I told her, "I'd like to go back to bed. Besides, with all due respect to your majesty, you look like you haven't had a bath in ages. Aside from the fact that they work for you and don't really have a choice, I don't know how those girls put up with it."

"I'll have you know..." She started before smelling a bit of her hair, the look on her face told me she didn't like the result. "Maybe... I have let it go more than I should have."

"I mean that's what happens when you spend all day in your room with girls and don't take care of yourself," I told her.

"Well that's not my fault," she said, "It's that... thing that Daddy and Terrell said I have."

"So you seriously need to be fucking twenty-four seven?" I asked.

"I mean... if I cum a few times I'm probably good for a couple of hours," she admitted, "I guess it doesn't have to be all the time but I get so bored in this house! There's nothing to do."

If she was telling the truth that's still higher than normal, I'd figured.

"But tell you what?" She said as she sprung up from my bed. "I'll take a bath right now under one condition."

"And what's that?" I asked, seriously not having the energy for her shit right now.

"You have to take one with me," she said before skipping into the bathroom before I can even agree or protest.

I sigh, putting a hand over my face, much too tired to deal with this.

"I'm waiting!" She called. from the bathroom.

"Fine!" I called back. Getting her to bathe was a start anyway. And I could probably go for a bath as well. Maybe this won't be so bad.

I followed her into the bathroom. She had already slipped out of her nightgown and was sitting in the empty tub. It was quite large and could probably fit at least three people in it. I turned on the water, looking around in the cabinets I found soap, shampoo, conditioner and even bubble bath. All brands I've never even heard of but they looked expensive. I poured the bubble bath into the water as it continued to fill the tub and set the rest nearby.

The way Annie was fidgeting and wringing her hands as she waited. It took me a second to realize she was trying not to masturbate in front of me. This is probably what was keeping her up, I almost felt sorry for her. If I wasn't here she'd probably be up all night jilling herself off.

I undressed as the tub filled and I could feel her watching me intently. The way she looked at me you'd think she'd never seen a black girl naked before, a sentiment I highly doubted. I turned the water off and. Slipped into the tub, sitting opposite. I could tell she wanted to pounce on me but was showing significant restraint. Instead she tried to turn her attention to the soap bubbles around her as I sat back and enjoyed the hot water.

"Terrell told me you picked me specifically for this," I said, breaking the awkward silence. "How come?"

"I thought you looked sexy and I wanted to sleep with you," she admitted. "Terrell tried to tell me you've done bad things but once I saw your picture I couldn't get the thought out of my head. It had to be you."

"Well that's flattering I suppose," I said.

"Was she right?" Annie asked, "Terrell. Have you done bad things?"

"Only to people who deserve it," I told her. "I find rich and powerful people, people who abuse their money and power to hurt people. And I take their money, threatening to expose their secrets if they tell anyone. I usually put them vulnerable positions by filming myself having sex with them and blackmail them afterwords."

"Were you going to do that to us?" She asked, suddenly sounding a little afraid.

"No, I took this job to lay low for a while,"I said, "people are starting to look for me and I figured a remote place like this would be a good place to hide out for a while."

"What about you?" I asked. "Terrell says your 'thing' is some kind of curse."

"She thinks it's magic or something," Annie said, stretching out in the tub, I could feel her feet brushing against mine in the water. "I don't know if I believe that. But I'm not sure what else to believe at this point."

"When did it first start happening?" I asked.

"The night I turned 18," I said. "I was hanging out with my mates, I had one friend who shared the same birthday as me. I had been feeling hot and bothered all day and come nighttime I couldn't contain myself. I didn't, like, attack her or anything. I asked if she wanted to and she said yes, but I don't think she expected it to be so intense. We went until the sun started to come up. She didn't talk to me again after that. I still feel bad about it."

Okay, now I was feeling sorry for the little brat, "Okay," I said, changing the subject. "Come here, I'll wash you."

She excitedly crawled over to me, turning around and sat in front of me. She leaned back into my body, my large breasts pressing against her back, she seemed to like that. I took the soap and lathered up a washcloth and started to scrub her down. I was right about her not having a bath in a while, the difference was night and day.

"So is it just girls for you?" I asked, trying to keep her distracted as I started to run my hands over her body, washing her chest.

"No, I like boys just as much," she told me. "Madame Terrell won't let me have any though. Doesn't want me to risk getting pregnant."

"She has a point," I admitted, "better safe than sorry, especially with your appetite. Probably couldn't stock enough condoms in this house."

She laughed at my joke, "But what about you?" She asked.

"Hmm, men are alright to have fun with, but if I were to date seriously, I think it'd have to be a woman," I told her.

She laid her head back on my chest, groaning softly as my hands washed over her stomach, she had completely forgotten our conversation.

"Don't get too excited," I told her as my hands slipped lower down her body. "Bath first, and maybe I'll let you have a little fun after. We'll see how I feel." To emphasize my point, my hand slipped between her legs, just long enough to wash her before withdrawing. She moaned in response but was deeply disappointed when I stopped.

"You're so mean!" She protested.

"Oh you have no idea how mean I can be," I teased her. "But you'll see in due time."

She grumbled in protest as I finished washing her legs and feet. "Now scoot, I need to get your back."

She was hesitant to move away from me, but did as was told, leaning up over the side of her tub, sticking her ass out more than she probably needed to.

For a white girl she did have a pretty nice ass, a little small but round and cute. I didn't let it distract me as I washed her and rinsed her off. She sank back into the tub before I helped her wash her hair. She was definitely accustomed to having someone else do all this for her as I washed and rinsed her hair out before using the conditioner. When it was finally done I ran my fingers through her now clean, smoothe strands of golden yellow hair. "Doesn't that feel better?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she said as she sank into the water. "Now it's your turn."

"My turn for what?" I asked, already knowing what she had in mind.

"To wash you," she said, "you washed me, I'll wash you."

"Oh how sweet of you," I said, "And this certainly isn't some kind of ploy just to give you an excuse to grope me?"

"That obvious?" She asked, a little defeated.

"Very," I said as I sat back against the side of the tub. "But, you've been good so maybe I'll let you do it anyway."

A cute little smile crept across her face as she tried to contain her giddiness, "can I put my face in your boobs?"

I had certainly never had anyone ask me that before, "Knock yourself out," I told her once I got over the initial shock. She quickly moved over to me and immediately put her face in my chest, hands caressing my breasts.

"They're so nice," her muffled voice arose from my cleavage, "And big."

"I know a good surgeon," He smirked as I told her.

"These are fake!?" She looked up at me in surprise. "They feel so natural."

"I know, can you believe I used to be an A-cup?" I said, "Now I'm up to double-Ds"

"You've got to hook me up," she said, returning her face to my chest, the girl was in heaven.

"The last thing you need is fake tits," I said. "Besides, the ones you have now look good for your figure. Bigger isn't always better."

She gave a muffled response that I couldn't quite understand. After a moment she remembered she was supposed to be doing something. She managed to pull her attention away from my chest to attempt to wash me, though she did spend more time feeling me up and caressing my body more than anything. Not that I minded, I kind of liked the attention.

Soon her hands were working down my figure and slipping between my legs. She was rubbing my pussy much more than was necessary, and a bit too aggressively for my liking. I got the impression that she didn't actually know how to do this.

"You'll have to go slower if you want to get anywhere with that," I told her.

She looked up at me, blushing and looking as if she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I reached down and placed my hand over hers, guiding it as I brushed her fingers slowly between my legs.

"Take your time, and be gentle," I told her, feeling her fingers press against me more sensibly. I gave her a soft moan to encourage her. "Everyone's a little different, you'll have to explore and see which spots work best."

She seemed enraptured by my voice, watching my reactions intently as her fingers continued to play with me. It didn't take her too long to find my clit, sending a shockwave of a reaction up my body. I moaned louder in response.

"W-was that good?" She asked, surprised by my reaction. The amount this girl seemed to not know was astonishing. Poor thing was probably never given proper sex ed. Left to her own experimentation and the internet to figure things out.

"Very good," I told her, "Don't stop."

She quickly went back to it, hitting my clit with renewed vigor. I moaned, arching my back as I gripped the side of the tub. She took her opportunity to wrap her lips around one of my nipples, her remaining free hand grasping my other breast. I didn't last much longer as I felt a climax building. She didn't have the tact to hold me there as I groaned deeply. It was just an okay orgasm, but considering the girl's inexperience I'd say it was a respectable effort.

As I calmed down, she suddenly kissed me. I allowed it, feeling her lips against mine as I kissed her back. My hands slid over her body as she pressed herself against me. I stopped her after a few moments, "Go dry off and get the fuck in bed," I commanded. She seemed excited to hear the stern demand in my voice as she got up and did as she was told.

I got up and drained the tub, using a nearby towel to dry off, but taking my time. I let her wait as I brushed my hair before I finally sauntered out of the bathroom. She was waiting patiently on the bed, sitting on her knees, her hands placed on each leg. She was gripping her fists rather tightly, fighting the urge to touch herself.

"I don't remember telling you to sit like that," I teased her, as I came up to her.

Her face turned just a little bit redder, "I saw it in a video once," she said.

"I see," I told her as I looked her over, she averted my gaze but otherwise didn't move.I reached out and suddenly pushed her to lay back onto the bed. "Make room," I told her, and she did, scrambling to make room for me as I climbed onto the bed. I grabbed her legs and spread them, a combination of fear and excitement in her eye as I lowered myself to kiss at her thighs. I'd assumed she'd never had anyone treat her quite like this before. She was usually the ones issuing commands but never the other way around.

Her whole body tensed up as my lips neared her pussy, but I was slow, kissing around the soft mound between her legs. I tantalized her until I felt she had enough, finally rewarding her with my lips on her crotch. My tongue pressed against her hot, wet folds as she moaned, rolling her head back and gripping the sheets of the bed. My tongue slipped past her lips, reaching into her and causing her to moan out more. With my thumb I reached up and began rubbing her clit, completely overstimulating her. The girl could hardly contain herself as her body tensed shuddered, I didn't let up as her voice grew louder until I could feel her climaxing, tasting her as I kept going. She came harder as my assault continued, forcing her to climax again and again until my tongue grew too tired.

Sitting up I looked down at the panting and exhausted girl in my bed. She looked like she could barely move and was struggling to remain conscious. "Told you I was good at it," I said as I wiped my mouth.

She gave a weak response, it seemed like she struggled to even remember how to speak, which I didn't mind. I looked over to the clock, it was an hour after she had first come to my door. "I suppose it would be too cruel to kick you out of bed and force you back to your room now," I said as I lay beside her, pulling the covers over the both of us. She used the last of her strength to roll over beside me, cuddled up against me before she completely passed out. I slid an arm around her and admitted to myself she could be kind of cute when she wanted to be. Maybe this job wouldn't be so bad after all?

12