Tutoring Miss Picket - Her POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there on the carpeted floor, breathing heavily, my eyes still rolled up into my eye sockets. I was temporarily out. How long? I'm not sure. But I am sure it took a few moments before I could feel the flutter of my eyelids blinking off and on as the lights re-appeared and Mom and Daddy came back into view. How long had the overstimulation knocked me out? Well, long enough for them to get naked, I could see - also now that my brain was coming out of my sexual fog - long enough for them to get me fully naked as well. The latter wouldn't have taken much: one button and a zip on the mini-skirt and just a pull of the tee shirt up and over my head and arms; without a bra or panties to deal with it would have been easy peasy - I could have done it in less than thirty seconds, but it was already done for me!

I felt like I had regained consciousness on another planet - planet Nakedness. I lay there, looking up at the two of them. Both were watching my reactions as my head cleared. Mom smiled, that smile of 'I love you.' It also had that sense of 'I loved making love to you, too!' Dad's grin seem to be reflecting the look of, 'I'd like to get to know you better, too.' Neither of them said anything, however, as they knelt down beside me.

Between the two of them, Mom had always been the 'family therapist.' Dad, well, I could talk to him, sometimes, but I could tell he wasn't always comfortable about some girl/guy topics. It was like that tonight. Mom took charge of the conversation - Dad took charge of the actions.

"You didn't say, 'no', Holley. So Dad and I took that to mean you were okay with what the three of us did." Her voice was soft and a bit winded. I sensed a bit of worry in her tone as she explained how it happened.

"You mean what the two of you did to me. Kind of - you guys caught me by surprise, you know. And before I knew it, it just felt too good to say - stop, you know?"

Strangely, I found myself answering her question quite calmly, much to my own surprise. In fact it sounded much like a normal conversation we would have had if it were not for the facts that they had just fingered me to a massive orgasm and that we were sitting naked on the basement floor discussing what had transpired, maybe just ten minutes before.

Mom just took in my words and mulled them over for a few seconds before responding "Does that mean you are still open to explore more of yourself with us, sugar? If not, then we don't mention this anymore or encourage you any further."

My face was a bit of a mask at the moment. I was reading my Mom's facial expressions to get a sense of how she really felt about jilling me off. A short glance at Dad was an easy read: he was a guy. His dick was hard and at full mast, flaunting itself out-front of those still well-toned military muscles he continues to maintain even after getting out of the Air Force over ten years ago.

The brief number of encounters I had with the high school guys floated through my next thoughts. Those had been pensive, not truly earth shattering like tonight's awaking tremors. They had not been conducive to really letting my body enjoy the sexual gratifications I knew it could produce. Even lying down in bed and getting off with a vibrator, while watching myself in a mirror, had no comparison with what coursed through my pussy, tonight under the experienced tutelage of my parents. Then, there was a fleeting thought of Dr. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe that would still, occasionally, slip into my dreams. He looked a bit like Daddy and now that I could see how he might look naked like Daddy right now. Well maybe ...

"Mom, Daddy, would you be hurt if I asked you to do some more tonight and I said another day that I wanted to stop?" I asked as I pursed my lips.

I watched Daddy's eyes twinkle and that grin spread across his face. I didn't need the words that would have gone with it. Mom followed my gaze and read the same answer on Daddy's face that I did. We both watched as his dick raised its head as a signal to both of us.

Dad's smile was followed by asking, "Holley have you ever been intimate with another woman?"

The question caught me by surprise and I blushed - silly I know, but even with all the nakedness and flushed resolution that had hammered my body a bit earlier, I was still new at this. Mom, slipping into Dad's question, came to my rescue.

"It's okay sugar! It doesn't matter if you have or have not done it, yet. But if you want to have that experience ... I am willing to help."

As Mom and I talked, Daddy was busy. He had been pulling back the drapes that covered the barre practice rails on both sides of the studio. Behind each barre was a full-length row of mirrors. Watching as he pulled back drapes on the last wall, I could see our reflections as well as the view of our backsides on the opposite walls. Damn those weren't just ballerina rails as they used to tell me! With those positions, you could really enjoy watching both ends of you getting laid at the same time! The surprise didn't end there, however. I watched as he reached up with a small pointer and flipped over several drop ceiling tiles above our heads. The opposite sides also had a mirrored surface! Hell, you could see yourself from many different angles. When he rolled over three more portable mirrors from the storage closet - the view was like the eyes of honey-bees - really multifaceted imagery of every orifice! Yeah. I knew this stuff had gotten lots of use! It's no wonder I was often sent off for weekend sleepovers! My playroom would get transformed into their private orgy sessions with all those other people!

As my eyes followed Dad's movements and his swinging dick, I answered Mom, "I've kissed one or two girls, but just a little bit at sleepovers to practice when we would be doing it with a boy, later, you know."

'I knew there was much more to kissing and other places to kiss a girl according to my BFF Jennie, but we hadn't gotten there, yet.'

That was a thought I held back, as Dad, returning to kneel beside us, reached out and gently rolled Mom onto her back and planted a kiss on her mons to demonstrate. Mom's response was a giggle at being rolled and sharp hissing intake of air as Daddy's kiss and probing tongue found its way into her laser manicured cunty. He played with her for a bit letting me soak in the newness of seeing so many different angles of Mom's body being eaten. It was amazing and had my heart racing like a run at the Kentucky Derby. Dad was slowly and deliberately edging Mom, letting me take notes while showing me how where Mom liked to be licked.

And then he motioned for me slide between the two of them and take over. And I did take her, over and over, feeling her body respond to my tongue. I player her, slowly like Daddy. I watched her through the mirrors and I knew she could look up at the celling and watch me eat her. I craned my neck to view the forward mirror as it reflected my Daddy lying on his back with his face between my legs in the reverse mirror. I watched him reach up and draw my hips down until his tongue wrangled it way into my wet spot. I lapped and watched and relished Daddy's tongue doing to me what I transferred to Mom's cunt, until her legs clamped around my head and her body jittered into her own throbbing orgasm. Smiling, my face came up awash in her juices. With Mom satisfied, I gave my full attention to watching Daddy eat me to my second climax of the evening. The view and orgasm that cratered me again was a total sensory overload session. One that drained me physically more than any other experience I have ever had. This time, however, I didn't faint. I became a pool of well fucked flesh whose muscles didn't have the strength to stand. God this was so fucking wonderful!

As I lay there, a pool of muscle-less flesh, and unable to move, I watched Mom and Dad standing over me, smiling. The ability to see them directly in from of me and also glance past them to see them in surround mode was still capturing my attention. But, I did notice one thing: Dad was still hard.

"What about Dad?" I managed to mutter loud enough for it to come out in the one slow breath that remained in my lungs.

Mom had that bemused smile on her lips that belied the fact that she was having some impish thoughts. "Sugar, I know what your Daddy would really like! The question is would you like to allow him to have you, tonight?"

"I don't know if I have enough strength left. Really, Mom I feel like a blob of melted butter. I mean, it's not that he doesn't deserve it," the words slipped through a half smile and half moan as it left my lips.

"Oh! Daddy has an entertaining way of taking care of that and it won't take much strength on your part. Want to try it out, sugar?"

"Okay." I managed another moan, "One more first-time experience and I've got to sleep!"

It was almost three o'clock in the morning and we were still in the basement in a family orgy session! I half expected Daddy to drop down between my legs and maybe throw my knees over his shoulders and take me. He would be fucking a jellyfish, but I could try and make it up to him another day, maybe. That's what I thought as I lay there watching Daddy shuffling about. I found my eyes closing, dozing and then his arms gently lifting me off the floor. 'Carry me to bed, Daddy' I thought as the gentle sway of his body moved me across the basement.

Instead of ascending the stairs, I felt myself being lowered onto a tabletop as Mom and Daddy swiftly worked together. That was okay, I guess. I could just sleep anywhere at this point; I was so exhausted. The background noises sounded like they were in the costume room digging through boxes. A bit later, I felt Daddy lifting my legs and then Mom sliding something over my ankles and up until it bunched beneath my butt. They repeated the process for my upper torso. Daddy lifting me while Mom slid my arms through something knotty then fastened it around my waist. I felt like Christmas present being wrapped; being tilted and rolled this way and then in the other direction.

Finally, I felt Dad lifting my butt again as Mom straightened out the bunched knotty thing beneath my butt and my lower back. I was so damned tired and truly glad when the commotions stopped that I just didn't care anymore. It wasn't until I felt myself being drawn up off the table that I was jarred awake by the strange movements. My head hung down as I was drawn up. Opening my eyes, I saw myself in the bee's eye views, suspended in midair from an intricate array of macramé braided ropes. It was a dreamlike state that I watched Mom and Dad smiling at their handiwork.

My ass was cradled and supported by an intricate mesh of ropes that wound around my waist and traversed my thighs. My knees were pulled outward; the effect was to splay open my legs and fully expose my pussy. A similar mesh of intricately knotted roping spiraled around my breasts and, again left my nipples amply exposed. Looking past the front mirror's reverse image I saw the supports also left my ass exposed, just like my pussy! This was insane!

Talk about being instantly awake!

"Daddy!" I whined.

"Ready, sugar?" Daddy's raspy 3:00 AM voice cooed to me.

"Ready?" I squealed in alarm.

'Ready for what?' I thought.

If there ever was a place where grammar failed to communicate it was in this moment! My last squeal was an unfinished question - not a statement of fact - 'of being ready', which is what Daddy heard. For all intents and purposes, I had just confirmed he could proceed, and without the safe word, he was free to swing at it!

"Shush, Holley, your safe. Just relax and let the magic happen." His soothing voice urges me as he stepped between my legs - his dick just about level with my cunt. I felt a slight movement, as I watched Mom lowering the ropes through a series of pulleys until Daddy's cock was aligned. Another tug, on another rope, and I felt myself drawn backward ever so slightly and released. The momentum swung me forward until I felt Daddy's cock knocking at my front door. Mom took a moment or two of further adjustments. I felt myself tensing as the ropes drew me back again. At its next release my vagina glided effortlessly onto the first two inches of Dad's rigid cock and then back the ropes pulled me off of him again. Mom had started a slow revolving motor with a pulley shaped like an oval cam. The cam provided the swinging action.

'What the fuck. This isn't so bad. My cunt was getting banged into a few inches of cock.' I thought as I watched Daddy's contraption at work through the multi-view in the mirrors. Back and forth, slowly, the cam provides an exact unvarying rhythm. With precision, each movement was identical in speed and distance traveled. It was a slow, maddening fucking machine. It felt very much like a childhood swing in the park - just not with the air flowing under my dress this time - no dress - nor air - just gliding onto a stiff cock!

'Mom was right. This isn't taking much effort on my part. In fact, the swinging is beginning to feel nice as the flow from my cunty fluids lubricates Daddy's rod. The smile on Daddy's face is like the one he got when Mom gave him a new fishing boat for Christmas. He could hardly wait to get it into the water. Just like now, he can hardly hold back from getting his juice covered cock all the way into my waters. I watched from the bee's eyes. Watched mom's face behind me lighting up. Watching Dad's slow, imperceptible forward movement causing my pussy to swallow more of his cock. Gravity swings me onto his dick, the cam pulls me back, in and out, like the buzz of a bee, the motor drones. My sleepiness has long since faded! My pulse is strengthening. My hole is abuzz with pleasure one again. The beads of lust are beginning to roll down my drenched body as I find myself wiggling to get more of Daddy's dick inside of me. But he controls that - should I be asking or begging him to give me more? How do I get more of his cock and get it faster? I need faster, please! As I found myself trying to twist my body so that it impaled my cunt further onto that meaty spear, so unerringly penetrating my core.

The draw back and release propelling me forward continued; wave after wave, it banged on. Somewhere amidst the undulations, I watched Mom approach my side and let her hands hover over my breasts. She held her finger tips just high enough that her nails grazed my nipples as I moved in back and forth beneath them. It added an electrifying touch of Heaven to the sensations. That is until I closed my eyes again, letting my head drop and hang back down. It was too heavy to hold up and watch my pussy consume Daddy's ridged staff. I'd have to watch it through the reflected images in the bee's eye. In that brief instant, I found my body lurching, jolted with an intense shocking sensation. Mom had clamped something onto my nipples - and it hurt like a bitch pinch in gym class! Fuck! Fuck and double fuck!

Surprised, my eyes sprang open! I stared wide-eyed at her wondering what the hell was going on. But she was all aglow as was Daddy I could tell. When the next swing forward came, he reached out to flick his finger against the clip. I tried to scream, but the words were not there.

"Daddy, Daddy!" roars across my brain, but I find the words impossible to spit out of my throat.

"What's the 'word to say, Mommy?" I try to cry out, but I don't remember it! I'm not even sure that half of me really doesn't want to say the word. The good feelings are washing over top of the intensifying bad ones until Daddy's damn flicking finger strikes again.

"Fuck!" is the best I can do.

"Ah, Ah!" Panting, I get the sounds out, but not the words I want. They are caught more deeply within my throat.

As the pain sears my nipples; the new sensations fight with the pleasure my splitting cunt receives as it continues to swallow his lubricated cock. I watch his eyes as they read my body's contortions. Then he nods to Mom and I feel the whirl of the motor increase a bit as the cam spins faster.

'Fuck!' I want to scream, but all my energy is spent breathing in oxygen and squirming as each revolution swings me again and again, maddingly onto that wonderful rod as it spits my cunt open, pouring pleasure throughout my nervous system.

"More, Daddy!" I can't believe that slips out of my mouth as my body writhes against the ropes.

"I need more, please!" The voice crying out bears no resemblance to my own. It is dry, harsh, and demanding.

Dad gave Mom another nod. I could see Mom's actions through the mirrors. My lips pursed with anticipation of getting more pleasure as she sped up the motor. The cam revolved faster, drawing my body backward; its releases came quicker. But the forward moment remained constant. The pleasure increased due to the greater number of times my pussy met, kissed, and swallowed Daddy's dick. My breathing had become a strong steady panting, fighting for air to maintain my lust.

I watched his face, grinning with joy as each impact hammered me onto him. Dad's hands finally latched onto his waist as he spread his legs further apart. Damned if he didn't look just like Superman as he stands on top the world globe; his hands clasped around his waist looking so damned sure of himself. Daddy, leaning in, braced himself to withstand the increased force of my cunt ramming onto his dick. He had closed the gap between us so that every new forward swing brought us slamming together with a smacking sound - pure cunt pounding sex! With my knees splayed so widely, there was nothing I could do to diminish the impact of my impalement.

'Was he close, like me, so close to coming?'

'Yes! I finally saw the look as it registered on his face!'

His smile had disappeared. It was replaced by an intensely drawn, jaw clinching look. His body buckling, trying to hold back, but no longer in control of his cock. I watched his face contort with pleasure as he threw back his head fighting the feelings with every ounce of his being. I could sense the extreme tension in his loins and leg muscles as I slammed into him again. I was almost there with him as perspiration seeped out of my pores and my muscles tried to tear free of their confining macramé knots without success.

'I just need a little more Daddy. Wait for me, please, Daddy!'

Mom cut the motor off on the next swing forward. I felt Daddy's hands grasp the intricate knotted harness laced around my waist and he slammed me against his crotch, burying me to the hilt. Without the cam running, I was merely suspended and just a free-swinging fuck toy. His fingers yanked me back and forth as his ramrod plunged in and out. He fucked me like a dog in heat. He fucked me until, with a fierce growl, he came inside of me. His body bucked spasmodically against my cunt driving me over the edge with him.

We came, together, or so very close to a simultaneous orgasm that I couldn't tell it wasn't.

Gasping for air, his body collapsed over my suspended, soaked torso crushing against my pain laced nipples. He hunched forward, grinding his cock into my cunt, then wrapped his arms around my neck for a few last spasms of pleasure as the lust drained from his groin.

The deep expulsions of spent breath from our lungs were the only active sounds within the room. Until I heard Mom's words next to my ear.

"Here, Holley. Take some of these ice chips and let them melt in your mouth." It was the sweet honey voice that had found its way back into her body, once more. The ice felt good, cool, and relieved the desert feeling in my throat. As I sucked on the ice, she gently removed the nipple clips. I could feel a rush of blood and the pain beginning to subside as the tingling sensations leveled.

Dad's weight on my chest was growing heavier. I tried to move my arms to adjust for it, but the ropes still had my wrists suspended well above my head. Mom saw my struggling and moved to untie those knots so that my hands were free. Finally unrestrained my arms felt like lead weights as I grasped Daddy's head to move it from pressing against my rib cage. The movement stirred him, it seemed to revive him as well. He struggled to regain his feet, but I could still see his sexual culmination had sapped his strength.