Tutoring Miss Picket - Her POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed his instructions as his fingertips smoothed my tousled hair from my face and lightly stroked my cheeks as he traced my lips with his index finger. Even with my eyes closed I knew he was watching my body's responses, looking for signs of compliance. So I let my deep breathing abate a little - not a lot, I was still filled the excitement his tongue roaming over my nipples and probing my slit. Hopefully this edging training wouldn't take too long. I wanted to move this along.

Lying still was a bit like being tied up in the basement with Daddy. Only here I wasn't bound. Johann just began placing light kisses above my eyebrows, followed by more kisses, gently placed on my eyelids. He was enamored with kissing and landed more of them along my neck and created a moist trail down my shoulder blades. God, he was good at this, too. I felt him change directions as the new more firmer kisses slipped, down and around each of my breasts. The air in the bedrooms was getting a bit warmer, I noticed.

Gradually, he began working upward again, then spiraling around each of my jutting nipples. Each added kiss drew stronger responses from my body. Holy fuck! Lying still was getting more difficult as my body twitched in response to his lips and more so when he added the tip of his magic tongue working its way over my body. Shit, I was trying to be a good girl for Johann but fighting off the urge to come was becoming a bit of an uncertainty.

Amidst my struggles I heard my lover cooing, "Good, girl! Try and relax - try not tense your body as my lips explore you. Picture yourself lying in a gentle flowing stream. Think of my kisses as the warm waters flowing around your neck, over your shoulders and coursing between your breasts down, and over the flat of your tummy. Feel it finding a path, trickling down over your mons and dribbling between your cunty lips."

'Johann you would have been a fine yoga instructor,' I found myself thinking, while trying to feel those warm waters he spoke about. Each thought of it flowing through my cunty lips, however, was fraught with added tensions. 'Not helping me, here Johann!' the thought tumbled around my brain and kept running into fiery neurons as my toes curled and the tension in my calves increased; not to mention the pucker I felt contracting between my thighs.

Still those wonderful meandering kisses continued and seemed to return and hover above my nipples once more. 'Oh, God!' I thought, "He's going to start all over! Oh, Fuck, this is so delicious!"

'I'm doing my best, my love, not to move. Christ Almighty, you are so much more demanding than Daddy! He doesn't insist on this much rigor. Sorry, baby but I just got to hang on to something to stop this wiggling. Guess these sheets will do.'

I clinched two handfuls of linen bedsheets and held on for dear life, expecting the next kiss to land dead center of my hardened strawberry nipple. Instead, I felt Johann exhaling long, warm breaths that flowed over my hyper sensitive nipple. The heat and air movement drove the pleasure up another notch. I felt the goose bumps rise around my areola as the heated air hit it. His interminable kisses continued to the other breast for a repeat performance; it met the same results. I felt myself losing it! Still I fought the urges that were struggling to break through my resolve and erupt into the hot fuck that I am. I steeled my nerves against springing up to seize his cock for my own use - but there was just barely an ounce or two of control in me, so I fought hard as instructed, like a good, compliant girl.

His breath left me and in that respite I gasped gallons of fresh air while my fists continued to clench and unclench the wadded mass of sheeting. 'Johann, it's ...' I started to think about ending this when those wonderful lips suddenly seized the tip of a well teased nipple, sucking it into his cavernous mouth and rolling it vigorously with that marvelous, long tongue.

The affect was instantaneous; I lost control. My chin jerked up as my heard pushed back into the pillow. My mouth shot open. I could feel and hear the rapid huff of air rush into my mouth while my eyelids fluttered open. 'To hell with this, Johann!' I thought as I seized his head and nudged it down past my navel to where it properly belonged. He damned well knew what to do, gliding those strokes of his tongue alongside my thighs and deeply into my slit.

"No more eyes closed and let the running water run over your slit shit, Johann," I huffed. I was done being a submissive and keeping my eyes closed like a good girl!

I watched as he stretched out, lying between my legs, with his nose squarely ensconced at the glistening entrance to my peach. I watched as I felt my body quiver, watched as my legs tensed and my toes curled again. I tried to be a good girl again, holding back again, struggling against my body's battle for more pleasure.

"More, Johann!" my body was demanding and my voice complied.

"Mother! Fuck! Fuck! God! Fuck! Ahh! I'm almost ... there, Daddy!" I whimpered in a high-pitched voice as my body lurched and jittered in response to the good doctor's ravishment of my beautiful, nectar filled peach.

I felt Johann's gentle fingers comply with my body's demand. Urgently now, he began to provide some added pleasures. The dipping of his fuck finger into my pussy sent convulsive waves of pleasure as he found my g-spot and entertained it. My body responded to his touches by tightening my muscles as he slowly increased his thrusts to match my hips gyrations. He edged me to my first climax.

'Oh, so fucking sweet, my sweet Daddy!' I mentally gasped as I immediately ate the words. These gasped out words were not for Johann's ears. Daddy could do this very well; but Johann, he was far better!

With a massive release behind me, and in the lull of my resolution, I watched Johann as he studied my continued aftershocks. He couldn't stop watching my helplessness during my climax as it racked my body. I knew he could read the taut look of lust on my face daring him, challenging him to try and stay the coming tempest. I just smiled back at the look of awe on his face while my secretions oozed slowly down his chin. My body, bathed with the sheen of perspiration, slowly melted into the sheets. 'You'll make a damn good tutor, Doctor Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe,' I sighed. Now, I could or might be a good girl again, for a while.

'How amazing is that,' I thought to myself.

"You finger fuck very nicely, Johann. And that tongue must have its very own PhD in ... Cunnilingus! That's got to be one of the biggest O's that I've ever had!

Doctor, I liked the lesson in edging a lot, but right about now, I really, really need a dick! And yours seems to be needing some attention right about now, too! So enough of this edging, please, put it in me and make me come again!"

"Give yourself a few minutes to recuperate Miss Holley and we will get around to that," he chuckled at the exuberance in my raspy voice.

'Fuck that, baby!' I heard my primordial urge cry out. It sounded a lot like Clara's voice cackling earlier this afternoon. Unable to hold back, I sat up and latched onto his hair, drawing him upward from my cunt until his cock aligned with my swollen slit.

I felt it probing my swollen lips for the opening. It easily found my hole and gently pressed at its well-lubricated entrance until his shaft slipped inside. Involuntary reflexes, honed throughout the ancestry of our human race, automatically drew my knees up and splayed open my legs to form butterfly wings on either side of Johann's wonderfully slim waist. I watched a grin spread across that manly chiseled face as he sank deeply inside my cunt.

"Well, professor, what are you waiting for ... an invitation to join the bear in the woods?" I grinned taunting him into action. Edging had just gone out the window. With commingled groans, we fucked one another, matching thrust for thrust. Until, with the growl of a grizzly, I felt his wad shoot deeply within me. Johann collapsed upon my body. My legs slid down the sheets to rest. I felt the ridged cock, that ravished me, slowly melting within. With his head cradled in my arm, we lay exhausted next to one another, unable to move and drifted off to sleep.

Youth has its advantages. I was the first to awaken. It was nearly an hour later, but I couldn't just jump up and run home like Goldilocks. My body had rested and it wanted more. I could tell by the tingle between my pussy's crusty lips. I took a minute or two to freshen up in Johann's guest bathroom before slipping between his spread apart legs. Nestled there, my lips and tongue were attempting to coax his limp dick back to life. I watched as each lick and swirl of my tongue caused his eyelids to flutter until they sprang wide open. The final eye-popping jolt came as I slurped my way down below his scrotum and targeted his perinium. That move rekindled his dick. Rising to my knees, I crawled over him until we were aligned.

I watched the intensity on his face straining as I pushed myself toward another sexual release. Within ten minutes, the signs were there: the closed eyes to better enjoy the feelings, the huffing gasps for air, and the final springing open of my mouth as my thighs clinched against Johann's cock. I came with an intense series of spasmodic movements. I'm almost sure Johann enjoyed my head snapping backward as I howled to the skies. I had ridden his cock with the ferocity of a rodeo cowgirl until his dick was lifeless once more. I giggled when I heard him whining, "Uncle!"

"No 'Uncle' yet, Mister!" I gasped as my body sat over his deflating cock. It's a damned shame an aging body just doesn't allow one to keep up with an eighteen-year-old woman's body; no matter how willing his mind is. I made a third attempt to revive my doc's poor prick again, but no matter how much I stroked it, massaged it, worshiped it with my tongue, or coaxed it with zingingly erotic vocabulary, Johann's cock just could not respond.

"Seems like your soldier needs more rest, doc, but I still need at least one more orgasm. And since I'm expected to be home pretty soon, guess I'll settle for sitting on your face and riding your tongue to finish. My mom calls it as a 'poor man's substitute for a cock' but I like it just fine."

"Holley, I like it just fine, too!" I heard his spent voice respond.

With that, I crawled like a puppy over his body and spun around scooting my knees up against his shoulders and invited his tongue to come out and play with my kitty. It did, as I rocked and rolled, undulating like waves carrying a small boat at sea. My fingers reached down and tweaked his nipples and found it added to his pleasure much as it did to mine. I could feel my sticky nectar flow down both sides of my thighs and the cheeks of his face, spilling down his chin, until it flowed onto the sheets. It resembled my pillow's morning slobber. I was enjoying the 'slickosity' of it as my cunty began to tremble then rhythmically it clutched my stomach muscles as I doubled over his chest. My mouth was in the right place at that point, so I gave my soldier a gentle kiss. I had finally plateaued and was exhausted to the point of collapse. I rested upon his body, waiting for enough energy to recharge me so that I could rollover and restore my dignity.

+++++

I stretched and crawled over Johann's lifeless body and made my way into the shower. The layers of sex and sin as the good father Jones called it, flowed down the drain. Fresh out of the shower, I stood at the foot of the bed, obediently naked and again 'subservient' as my Daddy would say, allowing Johann to kiss each nipple, each cheek, tops and bottoms, and give my peach a gentle, respectful thank you kiss. Then, I could tell he might be ready for another session as his cock lifted its head, but regretfully we were short on time. He helped me spoon myself into Mom's Daisy Duke attire then he tied the halter behind my back as Clara had this afternoon. 'Miss Holley Picket,' displayed as she was, I noted as I checked myself in Emma's full-length mirror, 'was at least street legal to return home again.'

As we faced one another, I thought Johann was looking twenty years younger, my grin must have telegraphed how I felt about that. Because he smiled back at me in return. Rising on tiptoe, I kissed him - on those slobbery unwashed lips as he stood naked in the front doorway. Flushed with a serious case of being well fucked; he didn't care if anyone saw him or not!

"So, Doctor Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe," I inquired, as I stood next to him, "how do you think my oral exam went, today?"

"Miss Holley Picket," his attempt at delivering a reply to my question came with an attempt at some solemn thought, "I think, I have enough exam data to figure out a tutoring program for you. So, I'll expect to see you here promptly after your studies on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. How does that sound to you?"

"Count on it, Johann. I just knew you would be an excellent tutor!" I giggled and slipped past him while he held the screen door open for me. Again my breasts, just grazed his chest, the same as they did when I entered. I heard the door close behind me. Too exhausted to watch my ass stroll off, I guessed. My steps down his walkway were more languid than my 'walk of shame' prance for Johann earlier this afternoon.

I caught sight of Clara in her window, undoubtedly watching out for me. I made the universal sign for 'I'll call you!" with my hand to my ear, hoping she understood. I was tired and late getting home. I knew she would want a blow-by-blow accounting that would take an hour to detail. Not having that kind of time, I crawled into my Corvette, giving the passing delivery truck driver a great view of Daisy Duke's ass, and cruised home. I figured Mom and Daddy would be looking at the clock. It wouldn't be panic mode time yet; they weren't blowing up my phone anyway.

+++

Thanks for taking time out to read this submission. Please, take a moment to rate this for me and let me know how you felt about the parallel them of the original story: Tutoring Miss Picket told from the professor's point of view.