Tutoring Miss Picket - Her POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to figure out how to get invited into his home. I hadn't thought out all the details and Clara and I had been a bit preoccupied to have ironed out all those extra parameters. We had focused just on the enticement phase. The one involving getting Doctor Von Goethe's hands around the voluptuous eighteen-year-old fidgeting before him, the woman in the too snug, abbreviated postage stamp-sized tit holder, trying to cover an errant nipple.

"No, sir. Just helping Miss Clara out," I finally answered, as I reached across and into Clara's mailbox while just letting my miscreant nipple escape and cry its heart out, 'Johann come and take me' as I retrieved her daily junk mail.

Too late, I realized I had no way of politely getting the wayward malcontent back into her place as easily as she came out shouting for Johann so I held the mail close to my bosom, as a gesture of modesty; after all I didn't want to present myself as a total streetwalker stereotype in from of my first love.

And then added, "I'm a nursing student this year at Adkins Junior College and visiting Miss Clara! We got our first assignments for home study! I'm supposed to meet three times a week with older folks and learn how to do blood pressure checks and stuff like that, you know, temperature, mental acuity test - whatever that is."

"I'm sure you will do well, Miss Picket," He nodded as his gaze just couldn't stay away from my cunty region. "Got you hooked, my Johann. Now, I just need to find a way to reel you in!" I thought. Perhaps Clara had some words of advice; I'd have to check that out.

Not having any other pretext for staying at the mailbox with Johann, I pirouetted toward Clara's driveway. 'Always leave a man hanging on the first date, my Mama had told me. Keeps them coming back for more,' she advised. I applied that strategy to Johann hoping to fuel his flame for me.

I added another element to that and began my runway model 'walk of shame' back up Clara's walkway. Purposefully. I crossed one leg over the other to enhance my exaggerated hip movements for Johann's enjoyment. I made absolutely sure he was watching every step. Each delicate cheek of my rear-end waved back at him alternately. I let each long shapely leg stretch out and pass the other, wobbling my ass shamelessly at him. Midway up the walk, I turned to see if I could catch his eyes on my ass. Yeah, our eyes meet as I halted. Caught him, I knew that he knew his gaze had followed me up the sidewalk rather than directing itself to his own walkway. I broke into a bright sunshine smile moment, just having realized a way to wangle an invitation into his home. I put my Daisy Duke charms back to work.

"I could come over to your house and check your vitals too, Doctor Von Goethe. Maybe, my instructor would give me extra credit. Would that be okay?" My innocent smile, my voice modulation, and my posture radiated a pure sense of coyness about it, just short of - coming right out and saying, 'Want to fuck me after that?'

"Sure. That sounds good. See you in about twenty minutes?" came his ecstatic reply.

I could see his eyes light up at my offer. I had the reel, now I just needed the net. I did another pirouette and looked up to see Clara's beaming face, in the window, checking out my encounter with Johann. I practically bounced the last twenty steps of my walk of shame approach to Clara's door and met her embrace just inside the doorway. God, that was hot!

Clara's last words of advice were to add a touch of lavender fragrance to my costume. "Emma always liked to wear it," she said, "adding it is sure to remind him of those earlier days," Clara noted as she went off to her room to find out if she still had some left. When she returned with a full bottle, she picked up quickly on my raised eyebrows.

"What?"

"What, indeed! Care to share, new best girlfriend?" I asked as my curiosity got the better of me.

"Well, even though I was fifteen years older than Emma, I still had needs you know! With Johann in classes at Barrington all day - well it just seemed natural that we would get together and discuss things that last year."

"And that connects to this bottle, how?" I applied the screws to her for a better explanation.

"Well, so what if we did a bit more than discuss? It wasn't like she went out and cheated on Johann. It was just the two of us making use of the time he and she couldn't, you know." Clara's pause gave me time to process what she was trying to delicately explain. When she explained that she bought the bottle for Emma as a birthday gift but never got the chance to give it to her. I filled in the blanks and read between the lines. It brought a few tears to my eyes. Clara's welling up eyes, as well.

"Go!" she finally said as she wiped the tears from my eyes, "make him happy again for Emma!"

+++++

I knocked lightly at Johann's door and in an instant he was opening it as though he was on his way to a fire sale at the hardware store. "Welcome Miss Holley. Come in," he said as he pushed the screen door open for me to pass. You know, there isn't much room between two people standing in a doorway as one slides past the other. Especially when I had my backpack on I made sure of that as I edged past him. I let my nipples slowly graze across his chest. It was definitely intended as an inadvertent move. That's how I wanted it to feel, but still it was a nice firm swipe as I slid across those broad pectorals. He tried to act as though it didn't happen but I could see his face take on that 'Am I dreaming look or did she do that on purpose?' face as I raked both ladies across his chest. Yeah, the ladies certainly enjoyed that smooth move.

Johann motioned to the kitchen table. I set down my backpack on the far corner, and asked "Do you want me to just take your BP or give you the full treatment, Doctor Von Goethe?" My voice emphasizing the words 'full treatment.' and perhaps that malcontent nipple crying out for Johann's fingers had Doctor Johann Von Goethe's attention again, causing a momentary lapse in his response.

"Let's go for the works, Miss Holley!" he chuckled finally catching onto the two services I offered, taking the 'full treatment' as my best offer.

It didn't really matter which response he chose; I was going to make sure he got everything Clara and I planned before I left her home and came knocking at his door. In the kitchen, as he pulled out a chair and sat down, I stepped beside him and leaned over his lap to retrieve my backpack. I made sure my breasts just happened to brush past his nose, but he was a bit too slow in drawing back and wasn't able to avoid the tips of my barely covered nipples brushing across his lips. Yeah, it felt good. I looked down as he did his best to pull away from our contact. Our eyes met again, and I gave him my most demure and apologetic smile.

"Sorry," I breathed my most profusive smile, but couldn't help pursing my lips and basking in the contact between us. Leaning in just a bit more I grabbed my bag. By now I knew the touch of my body had the scent of lavender water seeping into his nostrils. One of Emma's favorite smells was permeating his senses and, hopefully was creating a feeling of immense joy. I hoped Clara was right about this and that it wasn't going to derail what we had set into motion.

As I took his vitals I made an attempt at small talk, trying to ease some of the jitters Johann seemed to be having, "I remember seeing your name on your classroom door the first day I came to Barrington's Center for Advanced Knowledge. I passed by it every day and read it every time I walked by your room. I liked the magical sound of your name, 'Doctor Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe' and I hoped that one day I would be in your class, but that took a year of waiting to get there."

"Once I went to the nurse's office at school," I continued my banal dialog as I rummaged in my backpack for a pad and pencil, "when I didn't feel well. After the nurse checked me and said I had a slight fever, I remember asking her when the doctor was coming in to see me. She just looked at me like I was a bit crazy, then told me we didn't have a doctor in school.

"'What about Doctor Von Goethe?' I remember blurting out, thinking that you were the doctor that would come if someone was sick. She tried to hold back, but she got the giggles. When she finally stopped, the nurse told me that you were not a real doctor, but a doctor of letters. That's when I found out that not all doctors were the same. Really dumb, huh?" I asked, pausing to read any clues on his face while waiting for his response. Did my love think I was dumb?

"Not dumb at all Miss Holley," his soft voice seemed to be just above a whisper. "Most school children only know of one kind of doctor and have no experience with the others. So it wasn't something dumb on your part, just a lack of knowledge that's all. Did she make you feel dumb? If so, that was grossly inappropriate on her part."

"Yeah, then, it did, Doctor Von Goethe. I was kind of crushing on you then, so yeah I felt a bit foolish. Is that how you saw us in ninth grade - as children, Doctor?" I asked. Hoping that his answer was 'no.' Hoping that he would tell me, now that we were alone, just the two of us, that he had really wanted to tell me he wanted to make love to me, right up on that big wooden desk in front of the whole room. But he didn't say that.

Instead he replied, "We all thought of you as children - until you were not. The exact time that occurs is different for everyone. Some mature earlier, and I don't mean just physically, I mean in an adultlike way of thinking. Others can still be twenty and remain childlike for - ever it seems!"

"I know what you mean Doctor Von Goethe. I see that in this course I'm taking this summer. There are a lot of older, immature students in there like you just described. Although, I think I got to adult level thinking by tenth grade, but by then, you had retired. However, I still kept your name in my notebooks and always, when I passed your old room, looked in to see if you might one day be at your former desk. ... I wanted you to kiss me, you know." Those thoughts replayed in my mind or perhaps I said them out loud I'm not sure which but Johann was very quiet as I spoke.

"Your BP is 165 over 90 and your pulse is 93," I announced. "Does that seem right to you Doctor Von Goethe?" I queried, "I think my notes say that rate is either too high and dangerous or maybe that it means you're excited and preoccupated with an unusual event. What do you think, doctor?"

"Probably so," he responded, "could be I was - not - sitting down long enough before you took the reading."

His answer wasn't leading me to where I wanted to go. I wanted, in my naïve way I guess, for him to confess his love for me the way it should have played out years earlier, so I shifted gears.

"Yeah, maybe, ... maybe it could be that you are just crushing on me, too, though, right?" I wanted him know I could read minds as well as body language. I very consciously leaned across his lap to put my BP cuff and stethoscope away in my backpack. I was going to give him one more chance to recant or - I'd just jump his bones right on the kitchen floor without the benefits of a safe word as Mom and Daddy would have required! I let my ladies spend longer pressing against his lips. I made sure my hardened nipples, beneath those tiny scraps of fabric, had his full attention for one more try.

"Maybe, Miss Holley, maybe." I felt him whisper into my cleft as the full force of the lavender scent wafted up his nasal passages.

Hovering just above his ear, I whispered in response, "I'm not a child now, Doctor - Johann - Wolfgang - Von - Goethe! And there is an awful lot I need to learn before I get a medical degree. So would you like to be my tutor, Doctor, and teach me about what your body wants from me?" I wasn't going to fuck around and leave any more vailed or cloaked innuendos.

"Maybe, I could do some tutoring Miss Holley Picket, but first we will have to do an oral exam to see how much you already know. We don't want to a leave a gap in your education, now do we?" his somewhat muffled reply came from the crevice between my breasts.

"No, doctor, we don't want that to happen," I breathed out my reply while loosening the knot binding the string around my breasts.

I let that spaghetti string halter slip from between my bare nipples and his pursed lips. My ladies were no longer shyly tucked beneath those postage stamp sized coverings. They had hardened in an instant; ripe for chewing. Johann had finally succumbed to Aphrodite's wilds. Quickly, I felt his lips on a ripe, strawberry nipple as he began his exam. It was there that my first involuntary moan of, "Oh, professor!" slipped from between my lips.

Jesus, Joseph, and Mary! How the professor could wind up a woman's body making it writhe and squirm with excitement. It was amazing! I could feel the throb of my heart beating against my chest cavity like a sledge hammer as my breathing deepened. The feel of lips and teeth latching onto my turgid nibbles felt so fucking exhilarating. As he alternated sucking my firm buds it felt like Mom had returned with those damned nipple clamps as he rolled each one around with his tongue. I could sense the surge of electricity jolting back through my nerve endings, coursing its way back down through my fingers. I fought like hell not to clutch his hair by the roots and slam his head against my breasts. I wanted him to suck all of my tit down his throat, hell both tits at once if he could do it! Just two minutes into it and my blood pressure must have been over the moon at this point. My Daisy Duke jeans were already perspiring or leaking, whichever! I could feel the wetness on my thighs as he enjoyed sucking in each bud and gently grating them between his front teeth. Then, as if it couldn't get any better, he added flicking my nipples with my tongue, sending an unabashed squeal of pleasure from deep within throat.

"God! Ahh!" escaped from between my clinched jaws as his robust stirring found more nerve endings. His tongue burrowed into the tips of my nipples, forcing them down into my orbs. Johann was better at this than Daddy, I was beginning to realize. Maybe, I should be taking Johann home with me and keep him on a lease in the basement. That way I could film his making sport of me for others to emulate!

Then at some point in the maelstrom, we paused, clinging to one another without another word spoken. The firm tugs with of his teeth on my nipples gave way to gentle kisses. The hurried escape of air from both our lungs slowed down a bit. My body seemed to wilt as Johann's strong arms wrapped around my neck for support. Lust begged for a moment of calm before the storm that was fomenting in our loins. We entered the quiet eye of a hurricane, so to speak, as we rode the first wave of lust that had enveloped us for a few moments.

"Are you sure, Miss Holley?" I hear him whisper from between my breasts as his tongue lapped slowly around the perimeter of one of my ladies.

'Was I sure?' he was asking. Let's me make absolutely sure that there are no grammatical mistakes in my reply this time. Not like when Daddy was banging his dick into my cunt as I swung back and forth on that damned contraption of his.

Seizing his head, I raked my fingers through his hair, and drew his head up to where my gaze fixed on those beautiful hazel eyes and then I made it unmistakably clear.

"Do bears fuck in the woods, professor?"

"Yes, Holley, I'm sure they do!" he laughed. I was almost sure that Clara could have heard his peel of laughter resonating all the way through the walls into her house.

His hands struggled to loosen those damned ass-tight jean-shorts, I was wearing. They sure were cutting off my circulation at this point and I needed to get free of them. But Johann was having some trouble and I found myself laughing along with him as he struggled with the button. Finally I inhaled, sucking in my stomach and holding my breath to give his fingers a chance to work at it. Then he got the damned button unfastened. I could breathe! The zipper came more easily then, and several sharp tugs later, Johann had yanked them down to my ankles. That moment was priceless. He froze, completely zoned in on my naturally tanned loins. His amazement extended to the laser treatments that had left a smooth and delicious peach for him to explore. It seemed that his fingers just couldn't get over probing my smooth mons, but that soon gave way to sinking his long tongue into my depths while continuing to massage handfuls of my breasts. I hear him mumbling something about being a nudist between licks and slurps as I stood leaning into his face for support on wobbly legs.

I had to get off my feet or I was sure that we would be fucking like bears on the bare kitchen floor. I'd done that once; it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as a bed or something soft to lie upon. I pulled Johann to his feet and stripped him in quick, fluid movements. Then found a bedroom for the rest.

+++++

I knew this was going to be a great afternoon and I could tell Johann was just as filled with excitement as was I. Quickly, I slipped onto the bed tugging on his hard cock to join me. I was ready for him. I didn't need any more foreplay just a cunt massage with that long pole dangling from between his legs. But, I sensed Johann had a need for some calm as he looked expectantly at me. I could see that he still seemed to have some reservations, perhaps a sense of guilt as Clara had suspected he might have about fucking another woman. Loving another woman might sound better, I suppose - but at the moment I wasn't just there yet.

Mom's advice came to mind, as I watched Johann studying my eyes. Her advice was about playing the role of a submissive when encountering a new man. He wasn't focused on my peach at the moment. Best not to push him too fast, I thought. I'd temper my enthusiasm for a bit, after all we had the whole afternoon ahead of us. I'd let him lead. I didn't doubt it would now take us both to where Adonis and Aphrodite would go.

Johann wanted to take it slow, build the sensory images, he suggested. He wanted me to try edging as a way to slow the pace. He assured me it would be worth learning the process. I guess my smile must have given him the impression that I was willing to go along with it. Actually, the smile appeared because Johann had no idea about me and the past four months of experimenting with my parents in the basement studio. Edging was a significant part of their sexual framework. I just wasn't all too keen on it being the predominant part of my own experience. I was more into repetitive orgasmic bliss - but hey - each one teach one as Daddy often says.

Purposefully, I lay motionless, under Johann's guidance, letting the energy coursing through our bodies slow down. We re-entered that calm state in the hurricane's eye as Johann began my tutoring. As his submissive I became a willing and compliant student, lusting for 'knowledge.' To be fair to Johann, he never used those terms or ascribed to Mom and Dad's predilections for dominance. At the time, he had not even been remotely interested in such proclivities. Just on being 'at one with nature' as he put it. I was okay with that too. Just as long as he eventually 'put it in one of my natural places and became one with it!'

"Close your eyes, Miss Holley," he instructed me as though I was still a high school student, "It will help heighten your senses. Your body will want to draw on my touches for fuel and demand more urgent responses, but try to will your body to be still and bask in the slow fires building within you. Fight all of the urges to rush to climax." Damned if he didn't sound like one of the yoga instructors from Mom's gym!