All Comments on 'Tutoring Miss Picket'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

By the time he is done tutoring Holley she should be showing the good dr s baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Beautifully written.

Would have liked more details about their extended edging of each other, and when she sat on his face and ate her to orgasm. Just saying things happen/ed isn't erotic. It's the details that can make it erotic.

I'd also have liked more invilvement with her breasts.

And not a bit of anything about her mgnificent ass. Why?

Nevertheless, five stars.

dmallorddmallordabout 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Anon. - Nice premise. Beautifully written.

Thank you answering my call for input on how this resonated with you! One of the nice features of Literotica.com is the ability to edit a story. Using reader feedback, I can make changes to the story - and will make a few based upon your comments. However, I don't know how to inform you about those changes and when they are posted. But, hopefully, they will benefit future readers!

I have a sequel to this story, told from Miss Picket's perspective. Perhaps you will see it and I can let you know about the changes to this story in the posting!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Wait What?

Wait What, Her mom told her a tonque is a poor sub for a cock, maybe Mom needs some tutoring also, Just a thought. Love this storey, need more details in the next chapter... please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of your best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story between he and the sexy student, but there is just something in the last sentence that grabs this old 83 year old heart. I still have my sweet thing with me. Married now 60 years. I hugged her tighter last night after this story

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

There were many things in this story that you didn't tell my way. But your way was just fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES