Tutus and Treachery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matteo gives a little smile, "do you want me to pull out?" he asks, a little teasingly.

"Don't you dare!" she replies through gritted teeth.

He kisses her delicately on the lips, hips perfectly still as she gets used to his girth. Elsa might be a dancer and be well stretched, but she's still gonna need a bit of time.

She swallows. The pain is lessening a little. That initial shock is over. Is this like being on pointe -- having to dance through the discomfort to reach perfection? She looks up at him, expectantly.

"Are you ready for me to push a little more?" he asks gently.

She nods. "Not all the way, but a little bit further."

He kisses her again and nudges forwards. Again she feels that stinging bite of pain, but now there's a new sensation -- a warming, satisfying feeling, that urges her to take him deeper. She blinks open her eyes.

"Are you nearly all in?" she asks tentatively.

Matteo pushes himself up a little and glances between them.

"About half way, is that OK?"

She moves her hand between them and runs her fingers along his cock to the point where his shaft disappears inside her. She shoots him a naughty smile.

His eyes trail down the lithe, athletic body beneath him, to the place where the two of them are joined.

His cock twitches inside her.

"Ohmigod, what was that?" she gasps in surprise.

"That's what happens when I get really excited," he whispers.

"Did you cum?" she asks, worried he's peaked too soon.

"No," he smiles gently. "I promise I've got a long way to go before that!"

"Can you do it again? Make it twitch like that?"

He tenses again and the tip of his cock jumps up inside her. It's the first genuinely pleasurable moment she's had since he started to push inside.

"It's even better if it's deeper," he says.

"Well, you'd better get to work," she teases.

Gently he lowered his body again to hers, pausing to kiss her breasts before settling onto his forearms.

"You ready?"

Determinedly she hooks her legs behind his buttocks, opening herself to him even more.

"Ready," she nods.

He pushes forwards, sinking a few more millimeters inside. There's another pang of discomfort and Elsa twists her hips again, trying to get comfortable. But all of a sudden Matteo slips and buries himself inside her to the hilt.

"Aaahhhh," she cries again.

"I'm sorry," he apologizes. "I didn't mean to push that far -- I just kinda slipped."

She squeezes a hand between their bodies and feels where they're joined.

"You're all the way in," she marvels. "No wonder it hurts so much!"

"I can pull out a bit, if you want me to," he offers.

"Don't you dare," she hisses. "Let me hold you inside me. I feel so full, it feels so wonderful."

Calmly he rests above her, stroking her hair, letting her know how special she is and wonderful it feels to be so close to her. He knows he's falling in love, but he's too afraid to say it -- he doesn't want to break the spell.

Tenderly he kisses her cheek, feeling the grip of her body on hers, watching the gentle rise and fall of her chest as she gets used to his size.

"I think I'm ready," she whispers.

He kisses her again and starts to lift his hips, withdrawing just a little way. He holds himself for a few seconds, then pushes back inside, but not all the way this time. He watches her, ready to stop in a heartbeat.

She smiles weakly.

"That felt good," she whispers.

Elsa looks up at her man, watching the concentration on his face as he slowly moves inside her. She's beginning to respond to his rhythm, rotating her hips a little as he pushes forwards and withdraws. She feels the heat rising inside her. She slides her hands around his bottom and lightly grips his buttocks, helping to guide him into her.

Encouraged Matteo starts to move a little more, pulling out further, sliding in deeper. He pushes up a little, letting her watch as his slick, condom-covered cock moves in and out.

"That looks so nice," she giggles.

"Does that feel good?"

She nods.

"Really good!"

"You can touch yourself if you want," he suggests.

Obediently she snakes her arm between the two of them and starts to make slow circles on her mons in time with his thrusts. Instantly she feels the fire of her core building, sending little tremors of pleasure through her body.

As his thrusts quicken she pulls his body down to hers again, wrapping her legs around him. He's holding back a little, still a little wary of causing her pain. But pleasure is flowing though her. Heat flooding her body, spreading like a fire through her core. In anguished anticipation she claws at his back urging him on as she pushes herself onto his shaft.

Matteo senses the change within her, watches her passion aflame in her eyes. The two of them are moving in step, locked in a wild, yet sacred dance, turning and leaping instinctively as they hurtle together to orgasm. Faster and faster they move, deeper and deeper he thrusts, louder and louder she moans as they circle the moment of orgasm.

With a frenzy of thrusts he lifts her to the height of pleasure, launching her spirit upwards as he buries himself deep within her. She flies high above him, lifted by winds of passion, driven by waves of pleasure as he erupts inside her and her body shudders with a final explosive climax.

--

"I'm going to miss you so much," Elsa says. "Can't you stay? I don't want you to go back to Italy."

She's lying beside her man, with her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"But I am staying," he replies. "My dad's contract was extended. He's going to be here for at least until July. And I'm staying too."

"You are?"

"Yes. Frau von Tanzenhohe is going to help me prepare for the Prix de Lucerne."

Looks up at him in surprise.

"The Prix de Lucerne? You mean you got through to the finals?"

Matteo nods.

"Did Nils not tell you?" he says, a little surprised. "I mean, I didn't want to make a big thing of it..." his voice trails away.

Elsa gives him a big kiss. She's so happy and so proud of her man. And she knows the next six months are going to be the best of her life!

THE END

1...345678