All Comments on ''Twas the Night before Christmas'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm, what to do, what to do? Ginny wasn’t cheating since she thought it was Marc, but if she tells her husband what happened, he might still divorce her, and his relationship with his brother might be destroyed.

So either she says nothing and has the brother’s baby, or she sneaks out for Plan B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was fun and well on the way to a never before given 5 until the brother part. It instantly went to a 2. I know the category is LW, but I often wonder, why can't the story be about a wife loving her husband?

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Delightful. Best of the Season.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

His brother doesn't say anything? And she can't see that it's not her husband's cock?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Yes Im sure this us highly amusing a husband bringing up another mans child. His brothers no less.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Just have to love a cuck story that was hidden behind a humorous setting.

No actually you dont.

Mel38oMel38oalmost 3 years ago

😂 At least the DNA will match

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

She should tell her husband, Mark. Even if that causes a rift between Mark and Gary. While she honestly did not realize it was not her husband, or so it seems, Gary knew it was his brother's wife, so he, definitely, was in the wrong!!! By confessing, she may mitigate Mark's anger with her. But, Gary needs to face the consequences.

Pasqual

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

And the " Wonderful Life " is no more. Two bodies are reported floating in the river on New Years Eve!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating wife found remains of brother under the tree.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 3 years ago

Agree with Pasqual. Also Plan B is good or D and C. It wasn't her fault but it needs to be straightened out now.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

How was he to know

How was Gary supposed to know that wasn't his Christmas present, just like she said.

Davidj001Davidj001over 2 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I didn't like it much. I hate cheaters. The brother could have said something, anything!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...