All Comments on 'Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 03'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too bad

You should have stopped. This is simply over-the-top violence without rhyme or reason. I'm amazed that Lit allowed it to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the_ technician

awesome story im loving it five stars and then somexxx

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Warnings Are Given

This story is not everyone's idea of a story they would like but the author has given fair warning and if you don't like the story you should not read it. The author tells you that before you read. I am not sure it is a story that I really favor but free speech is important so the author having given warning in my mind has laid out what will be coming and advises one not to read if not to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5* for the opening author notes

I am skipping the story on the author's advice. Not my cuppa. The opening warnings and explanations are among the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Metza-metz

I figured there would be more punishment, that is, more pain suffered from the spanking. Perhaps it is just me, but I did not sense she suffered as much from the physical punishment she received as from the humiliation she received earlier.

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES