Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her back to Tom, she climbed back onto the chair with me, half laying on me again, her back side facing him, and her front side pressed to mine. She lay further onto me until she could reach the switch for the chair and then motored the recliner up and back until we were more laying than sitting. She rolled back, squeezing herself against me as she pushed herself up further, bringing her left breast right to my face. "You know how I like having my nipple sucked," she whispered quietly as she cupped her own breast and guided her nipple to my lips.

I wasn't sure what was going on with her, but I wasn't about to refuse to suck her nipple. Tom couldn't exactly see what was happening, even though he was only a few feet away, and I couldn't see what he was looking at or doing, so all I could do was accept my wife's offering. I closed my lips around her nipple and drew it into my mouth, teasing my tongue around the hard protrusion.

Her hand found mine and pulled it to her panties, coaxing me to slide it down into the front of her underwear. I let my fingers push in between her legs as she shifted her left leg, resting her foot on her right leg so that her knee stuck in the air, spreading her legs. "Ohhhhhh yesssss," she whispered, nuzzling her face against mine as my fingers pressed between her very wet lips. I let my finger stroke up and down her slit, spreading her lips and teasing her clit with each stroke. Her hand found the front of my pants and opened them, working my hard-on out of the tiny bikini briefs I had on under my jeans.

When we were first together, we'd occasionally play with each other in places where we couldn't get away with sex, but still wanted release of our pent-up desire. Places like the movie theater, or more importantly, her parents' house before we got married. It had been a VERY long time since we had played this way, and it brought back many pleasant memories. Her hand stroked my cock, in clear view of both Trish and Diane, sliding slowly up and down until her hand covered my head and then pushed back down until the side of her hand pressed against my balls.

"Oh that feels so good. Make me come. Make me come like you used to do," she whispered, her lips brushing my cheek. "I'm so fucking turned on I feel like I'm going to explode."

I rubbed her pussy, letting two fingers curl into her depths while my palm pressed against her clit. Her panties rode down my hand, leaving both Diane and Trish able to easily see what I was doing. I had no idea how much Tom could actually see, but there was a distinct possibility that he could see her pussy if he leaned forward enough. Nancy began to rock her hips as her orgasm grew closer. She rolled herself part way away from me to allow her to rock her hips more aggressively against my palm, pulling her nipple from my mouth. She gasped deeply and rolled a little further, nearly on her back on the divider between my chair and the one Tom was in. I could see him staring at my wife's now exposed boobs, his own pants open and his hand stroking his dick.

"Oh God. I'm going to come," she breathed quietly, her body starting to tremble slightly as her orgasm crept towards its climax.

At first, I thought Tom was staring at my wife's tits, that was what had him turned on, but when I looked back at him again, I realized he was looking past my wife, past both of us, looking at the L portion of the sectional. I held my fingers in her pussy and glanced over to see Trish, sitting with her shirt pulled up over her tits, and her hand down her own pants, clearly fingering herself. Then I realized why Diane had been acting the way she had. Her husband had an eye for younger women, younger than her.

Nancy lay with her chest completely exposed, my hand in her panties, two of my fingers still sliding in and out of her pussy as her body shuddered hard and then stiffened. I could feel her juices pushing out around my fingers as she climaxed, a long deep groan escaping her lips. She flopped her left arm over onto Tom's chair, her hand finding his thigh. She kept her eyes closed as she climaxed, her fingers stroking his thigh in time with my fingers, much as she did to me when we played, and she was enjoying the sensations. It was her way of encouraging me to keep doing whatever it was I was doing.

Tom moved his hand to hers and coaxed it to his hard dick, leaving her laying mostly on her back, with her right hand wrapped around my dick and her left around his. He coaxed her to slide her hand up and down, but wasn't really watching my wife at all, he was staring past her climaxing body towards Trish.

As my wife's climax passed, she looked down, realized what she was doing and released his cock. She also let go of mine, pulled my hand from her panties and then rolled back towards me, once again blocking her naked parts from his view. She snuggled against me, nuzzling her face to my neck, her hand moving back to my dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm. That felt so nice," she whispered. "I guess I got a little carried away with Tom, grabbing his dick and letting him look at my boobs. You're not upset with me, are you?"

"Not if it's what you wanted to do," I answered quietly. "Especially after Sam."

"You know what I was thinking about?" she asked in a whisper as she curled her legs up on my lap, her leg nuzzling against my cock, still held in her hand.

"No, what?" I asked as I moved my hand to rest on her bare thigh.

"Do you remember, just before we got married, we were at my parents' house, and it seemed like we couldn't get a minute alone to do anything?"

"Oh yeah. We were so frustrated."

"Of course we were. We were having sex at least once a day, sometimes more. Then all of a sudden...nothing. My mom was seeing to that."

"She was doing a good job."

"You remember how we solved it?"

"Yeah. The movies."

"Uh huh. Mom wouldn't even let us go alone, we had to take Jenny along. We sat in the very last row and the three of us played with each other for the whole movie," she whispered.

"Well, almost," I agreed with a soft chuckle.

"Almost. You wanted to fuck me sooooo bad, but I wouldn't. Not there. But after, I wished I had."

"I wished you had too."

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Oh yeah." I said, remembering how she'd teased me beyond holding back. I hoped she'd take me in her mouth or something, instead, when I was ready to come Jenny leaned over and sucked me off.

"You remember Jenny taking your whole load in her mouth?"

"Yeah. I thought you were going to slap her at first, but it was the only way. I was going to come like crazy after playing with both of your pussies for that whole movie," I said, remembering how Jenny slipped off her seat and leaned down and sucked on my dick until I shot my whole load in her mouth. She just didn't stop until I had a hard-on again. At the time, I was pretty sure her maid of honor was every bit as horny as we were and wanted to fuck me right there. She probably would have if Nancy hadn't stopped her. I mean I had her panties off and her dress wide open. She was as naked as I could make her, even her bra was undone, though still hanging around her chest because of the shoulder loops.

"I was. I was about to kill her. she admitted later that if I hadn't stopped her, she'd have fucked you, right there in the theater."

"I suspected as much."

She lifted her head and looked over at Trish on the sofa half a dozen feet away. "Hey, Trish!"

"Yeah?" she asked, her shirt once again in place.

"Come here."

"Huh?"

"Come here," my wife said, stretching out so she was laying next to me and less on me. "You wanted his best kiss, didn't you?"

"I...um...Nancy, I didn't," Trish started to protest awkwardly.

"Trish, it's alright. I'm not upset. Just come over here," my wife coaxed softly. Trish hesitantly got up from the sofa and took the single short step between where she had been sitting and the footrest of my recliner. My wife held out her hand to her and Trish hesitantly took it. My wife pulled her gently until she had to climb onto the recliner with the two of us, Trish crawling on top of me. "Okay honey, why don't you give her that kiss she wanted before," she said softly before leaning her face closer to mine. "Let's see if you can really make her clothes fall off." I turned my head and looked questioningly at my wife who was smiling at me. "All those years ago, if I'd have let you, you'd have let Jenny, wouldn't you?"

"As turned on as I was, yeah, of course. But I didn't. I was getting married to you."

"Oh lover," she said softly, "getting married or not, if I wasn't there you know damn well you would have. So, why not now? So we're acting like a couple horny teens. You really wanna say no to kissing her?"

I looked back at Trish who looked as unsure as I felt, but she crawled up a little further and lowered her face to mine. It started off a little awkwardly, her lips pressed to mine. I only had one free hand, my wife laying on my left arm, but I moved it to her back and began to stroke her back and butt through the slick material. Her kiss grew more erotic and wet, her lips sucking mine and her tongue darting into my mouth to tease mine. I squeezed her butt cheek as I got more turned on. I felt something moving and, in a few moments, she lifted from my face, pushing up with both hands. My wife was pulling her shirt up, trying to work it up Trish's body with one hand. Trish arched her back and lowered her head, letting my wife pull it over her head. One arm at a time, she pulled them out of the shirt until she was bare above the waist.

"Why don't you scoot up? He loves to suck nipples."

Trish did just that. She slid up on the chair further, bringing one of her probably C cup boobs even with my face. They were surprisingly firm, which explained why she wasn't wearing a bra, her hard nipple poking out of her oblong areola. She guided her nipple to my mouth, and I closed my lips around it, teasing it with the tip of my tongue and sucking on it.

I could feel more motion as Trish squirmed around on top of me, my hand resting on her butt feeling the spandex pants she had on disappear. I felt her bare skin on my hand and pretty soon felt her wiggling her legs. It didn't take much imagination to realize that someone was pulling her pants off.

"You willing to take his load? All of it?" I heard my wife whisper quietly.

"Uh huh," Trish answered breathlessly. I felt a hand around my rock hard cock and then felt my engorged head rubbing between wet pussy lips. When Trish pulled from my face and pushed back towards my lap, I knew that it was her pussy that was being rubbed with my dick. I looked down and saw my wife's hand around my dick as Trish pushed herself back, forcing her pussy down over my dick. "Oh my God he feels so huge," she moaned as my wife let go and let Trish's body gobble up the rest of my length. She shifted her hands to hold her chest above mine and then started to use her legs to rock herself to and fro, driving herself on and off my fat shaft.

"Oh damn," I groaned at her tight pussy sliding up and down my shaft, pushing my faded excitement back to full throttle. Up and down she moved, sliding her pussy along my fat shaft, her eyes closed and her lips moving silently in little mumbles of pleasure.

I saw movement and saw Tom stand up from his chair and step closer to my recliner. He had his cock out and was stroking it. He reached down to my wife's hip and rolled her towards me. He tried to pull my wife's underwear down with his free hand, but she reached back and stopped him, pulling it back up. "If you want to fuck my thighs, I'll let you, but not more," she said, looking back at him. He nodded and pushed his cock between her thighs, her panties between her pussy lips and his dick. He started to slide in and out between her thighs, his strokes timed to Trish's strokes on me. I could feel my wife's breathing on my cheek, growing more ragged with little groans now and then. Tom hadn't been stroking too long before he pulled his dick from between my wife's thighs, reaching again for her underwear. He pulled her panties quickly down and stuffed his dick back in again before she could object, but I had a hunch that she wasn't about to. I could feel her body shuddering as he stroked his cock between her thighs, his bare hard-on pressed to her wet lips this time.

In and out he stroked, sliding his cock along my wife's wet pussy, rubbing her clit with his shaft and head. I couldn't see his dick, but I could see his movements and knew he was getting closer to coming himself.

"Oh damn," my wife groaned softly as she started to push her ass back at him with each stroke, her own climax moments away. I should have expected it. He pulled back a little further and then moved slowly, pushing forward. My wife moaned in a low deep tone. It didn't take any imagination to know where his cock was going this time. "Just don't come in me. That's for Scott only," my wife moaned breathlessly.

"Uh huh," he grunted as he started to push in and out of her pussy. I hadn't ever seen another guy fucking my wife...for that matter I hadn't ever seen another guy fucking anyone in person. For a few moments I wondered if she had planned this, making it so I couldn't complain or stop it, not with Trish riding up and down my cock. That maybe was her idea all along. But I discounted the idea a few moments later as my own level of excitement fogged my brain. I could tell by the way he was driving into her that he was getting close, and he wasn't going to have to wait for her as her second orgasm in a short time washed over her. He drove hard into her, pushing her orgasming body against me, smashing her tits to my side and chest as Trish continued to bounce wildly up and down my dick.

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body spasmed and jerked, a huge gush of pent up cum forcing into her. I heard her gasp and then cry out as she jammed herself down on me. My cock pumped shot after shot into Trish as I lay there watching Tom stand behind my wife, his hand wrapped around his cock, cum squirting out onto her bare ass as he jerked off the final few strokes.

Trish shuddered and trembled for long seconds as her pussy squeezed and spasmed around my fat shaft. Slowly she relaxed and looked down at me and then at my wife's face, trying to process what had just happened.

Tom moved back to his chair and sat down, his pants around his ankles. I looked at my wife questioningly. "That wasn't what I planned, honest. I just wanted him to watch us," she whispered.

I tried to pull her towards me, but she had to slide up the chair again, finally allowing me to pull her face to mine. We kissed wetly and softly, even lovingly, as Trish sat on my shrinking dick. I had no idea what had gotten into her. I'd never seen her with ANY interest in something like this. When I'd suggested years ago that we try going to a nude beach, she shot down the idea, claiming that no one wanted to see her old woman body, and all I was interested in was seeing a bunch of young naked girls. She wouldn't accept that I was still turned on by her body and no, it wasn't all about sex, but sex on the beach or in the ocean wouldn't be a bad thing. Today was pretty much a complete reversal of that.

"I'll be right back," my wife said pushing out of the chair. I watched her walk away, her panties still around her thighs, Tom's cum running down her leg and butt cheeks.

"I guess I better get dressed," Trish said, pulling off my dick and starting to climb out of the chair.

"Not on my account," I chuckled quietly. "As far as I'm concerned, you can stay naked all day. Didn't she say anything you lost had to stay off?"

"If I do, I'm probably going to want more sex."

"And this is a problem?" my wife said as she walked back into the room, rubbing Tom's cum off her leg with a towel, her panties now gone. "I'm not against getting it all out of our systems, but I think Diane needs some attention first."

"I'm alright," Diane said from where she sat.

"Tom? You want to help out your wife?" my wife asked.

"I could I suppose, but if Scott wants to, he's welcome to."

"You'd really rather have another man pleasure your wife than do it yourself?" my wife asked with a look of shock on her face.

"To be honest, fucking you was a lot more exciting than anything she's done to me in years," he answered with a shrug.

"Really? Your own wife? When she told me you weren't interested in her anymore, I didn't believe it. Guess I should have," my wife said looking at Tom. "You really think your wife isn't sexy? Isn't...enticing?"

"She's about as enticing as a sack of potatoes. You're sexier than she is," he said with a scowl. "I'd fuck you again in a hot second."

"You didn't really have permission the first time," my wife said with a frown. "I was willing to let you just slide it between my thighs, not inside me."

"No, but you sure as hell liked it."

"I didn't mind you fucking my thighs. I didn't even really mind when you pulled my panties down but waiting until you had me close to climax and then putting it in me without asking was kind of a dirty trick."

"I still say you liked it," Tom replied.

"But you don't want to even fuck your wife? Not even when it's obvious she's turned on? I mean, fuck, look at her crotch. It's wet as hell!"

"Not if I have other pussy to fuck. I can have hers anytime I want."

"You really think that little of your wife?"

"Tell you what, Scott can fuck her to his hearts delight. I don't care."

"Not as long as you think you're gonna fuck me or Trish, is that it?"

He shrugged in response.

"I'll make a bet with you. I'll let Diane have her way with Scott. If she doesn't manage to make him come twice before the end of the game, I'll bend over and let you fuck me...all the way. But if she does, then you have to stand in front of all of us and jack off as a way to apologize to her."

He laughed. "Seriously? You think he can even get it up twice more after what he just did? This is an easy win for me. I'll be more than happy to pump your pussy full."

My wife turned to look at Diane. "Have at it. I'm counting on you."

"Don't worry. I have no doubt I can do that," she said with a grin.

"Wait a second. Hold on here. Did you just bet your body? With Tom?"

"Seems that way," my wife said. "When it was to your advantage before, you said if it was what I wanted, it was fine with you. Does that only work one way?"

"Well, of course not, but betting sex? Really?"

"What? You afraid she can't do it?"

"It's not that. But if she doesn't..."

"Then you're going to watch Tom fuck me. But I'm not worried."

"I still think this is wrong."

"Diane's my best friend. You think for a second that I wouldn't do anything in my power to help her out?"

"Including pimping out your husband or yourself."

"Come on honey, after Friday? Just this time she can do whatever she wants to get you there. I have confidence she can be as seductive as you are." She bent over and knelt on the recliner with one knee, leaning past Trish. She kissed me and said quietly. "I'm counting on you to make sure I don't have to pay up on that bet. After Friday's workout, I'm pretty sure you can find a way to let it all hang out twice. Besides, Diane has to do all the work. She has to get you off twice, not the other way around. But if you wanna make her come, I'm pretty sure she isn't going to object." She pushed up off the recliner. "I'm afraid the two of us are going to have to just sit back and watch," she said to Trish.

"Yeah. I guess so," she said, slowly lifting off of me, my flaccid cock no longer plugging up her vagina. Our combined cum leaked out of her onto my lap as she worked herself off the recliner. "I can help him get naked though, right?"

"Of course," Diane said as she stepped towards me. "You take off his clothes while I get rid of mine. Damn this is going to be fun!"